Summary of the technology
We believe in VR’s power to transform the way we work by offering solutions for, Virtual Design Evaluation, Virtual Prototyping, (Surgeon) Training Models, Realistic Simulations and Virtual Product Configuration
Description of the technology
VRgineers was born from Marek Polčák’s vision of transformative VR that would finally fulfill the promise laid out when virtual reality was introduced as a concept. Since nothing like what he envisioned existed, Marek decided to build his own VR equipment using his knowledge and tenacity. Today the XTAL, an enterprise-level virtual reality headset, sports a level of detail and clarity that has never been seen before with a 170 degree field of view, 5K resolution and crystal-clear patented VR lenses. This high-end piece of equipment is the ideal tool for prototyping and training in the automotive, aerospace, architecture and manufacturing sectors. VRgineers operates from its branches in Los Angeles and Prague where the XTAL is developed and produced.
ENGINEERED FOR PROFESSIONALS
- Best-in-class Crystal Clear Image:High-density OLED displays with 8K resolution paired with our patented non-Fresnel VR lenses.
- Deep Immersion Experience:180º field-of-view, 12% Lighter, more compact, Genuine leather face cushion
- World’s 1st AutoEye™ System:Automatically aligns lenses to users’ eyes for optimal experience, and fast user switching.
- Integrated Hand Tracking:New highly accurate Leap Motion sensors embedded directly into the headset.
- Enterprise-ready:Dev kits + software integrations, Intranet-grade security, Support for multiple tracking systems
- Voice Commands:Built-in microphone paired with voice recognition software to enable voice commands in VR.