User Profiles Site map description
- Abdalla M. A. AhmedI am seeking a position in a Project in Research, Design, Processing, Testing, and/or Development of Physical/Software Products in Materials Science, Materials Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering. I have strong experience in academia and industry including: ● Research: ►Multifunctional Materials ►Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) ►Self-Healing Microcapsules ►Continuum Mechanics ►Materials Characterization ►Scientific Writing ● Teaching: ►Materials Science and Engineering ►Mechanics of Materials ►Machine Design ►Hydraulic Fluid Power ►Computer-Aided Design/Engineering (CAD/CAE) ● Industry: ►Materials Engineering ►Mechanical Engineering
- Abdul MoizExperienced Ambassador with a demonstrated history of working in the research environment. Skilled in Sensory Evaluation, Food Engineering, Management, Research and Development (R&D), and Chemical Engineering. Strong community and social services professional with a Master's degree focused in Food Technology and Processing from the University of Salerno and Szent István Egyetem.
- Abraham (Nick) Morse MD, MBAOBGYN and pelvic surgeon with impeccable academic credentials and extensive experience in surgical training, clinical research mentoring, device development, performance improvement and Medical IT - delivered in an international environment. Sucessful clinical and academic leader in Chinese public hospital. Deep understanding of China's public and private healthcare space.
- Activatec - R&DActivatec develops biobased ingredients from renewable sources. We are specialised in the evaluation, scale-up and commercialisation of processes to produce biotechnological and plant-based ingredients and materials from currently unused and low-value organic sources. We count on a proficient team of chemical and biochemical engineers and researchers with experience in the industrial biotech that works to provide a confidential service with an efficient and high-quality product output. Our mission is to provide sustainable innovations to overcome the consumption challenge faced by the growing global population, and to meet the need to become less dependent on synthetic ingredients and products. Our main goal is to create and sustain a climate of perpetual development, growth and change. Our experience in R&D partnerships with industry and research institutes, managing and participating in both local and international collaborative projects makes us a valuable partner to work with. Activatec is a member of the BioVale cluster that promotes and develops the bioeconomy in the UK and Europe.
- Adalberto PiacentiniFor over 130 years, we have dedicated ourselves to meeting our consumers’ individual needs and are considered to be the inventors of modern skin care. Our research and development expertise, innovative products, and strong brands are the reasons for our success. We want to be the number one skin care company. The NIVEA brand has enjoyed market success for over 100 years and is one of the world’s largest skin care brands today. NIVEA stands for values like trust, security, and reliable care for all skin types and is available in about 200 countries around the world.