One of our Hungarian partner company developed a complex solution to suppress pathogens and to lower dose of synthetic fertilisers and pesticides. Successful field-scale trials has demonstrated that this new generation rice-production technology is a great tool to obtain profitable yield level depending on aptitude of the production site.
The technology is divided into 3 parts:
- Slow-release organic fertilizer derived from agricultural biogas digestate to provide macro- micronutrient in a well-balanced form that plays an important role in minimizing of nutrient runoff.
- Certificated microbiological product to promote plant growth and to suppress soil-borne plant pathogens.
- Silicon-based foliar fertilizer to create mechanical defense against panicle and leaf blast fungal disease.
- All technological elements are ready to use in ecological or integrated rice management, rice-aquaculture system.
- Efficiency of the complex technology against rice pathogens: Rhizoctonia solani, Pyricularia grisea, Fusarium spp. Xanthomonas oryzae pv. Oryzicola.
- Effective slow release NPK source originated from animal manure or biogas digestate
- It is possible to decrease chemical fertilizer (N, P and K) input by 60% without decreasing rice yield by biowaste compost. Because of the controlled composting procedure there is no human health and environmental risk using high quality compost.
Intellectual property status
Patent already applied for
Desired business relationship
License agreement, R&D consortium