Summary of the technology
Lifting platform as a tool attachable to three-point hitch for agricultural tractors constituted by an articulated mechanism that has a lifting platform with a cage to elevate people and to make agricultural work in height with safety.
New and innovative aspects
There isn´t any tool designed for the different task at height in the rural and
Main advantages of its use
- Enabling vertical telescopic movement, longitudinal and transversal to make agricultural work in height with safety.
- It can feed from the battery electric of the tractor, allowing the elimination of noise and saving of fuel.
Lifting platform as a tool, attachable to front or rear Three-point hitch for agricultural tractor, it´s not self-propelled, is feeds by tractor battery,
It has several systems and devices that provide security services like:
- Emergency switch that disconnects the entire electrical system from the battery of the tractor.
- Electrical inclinometer, located on the work platform oriented vertically.
- Electric level sensor, located at the base of the working platform with longitudinal orientation.
Users of the agricultural machinery industry for height tasks in the rural and Agricultural-livestock world such, like:
- Grafting and budding fruit trees.
- Fruit picking of fruit trees.
- And any height work with safely.
Intellectual property status
Protected by invention patent P201630499
Current development status
The device is in the market validation phase.
Desired business relationship
Commercial agreement; License agreement; Technical cooperation: further development; Technical cooperation: testing new applications; Technical cooperation: adaptation to specific needs
About UNIVERSIDAD DE BURGOS
Technology Transfer Office from SpainUNIVERSIDAD DE BURGOS
The aim of the The Technology Transfer Office (TTO) of the Univesidad de Burgos is to promote Innovation technology through the reseach results transfer and the conexions between the University and the new needs and requirements of the society - we are the link between the University and the Industry. Contact person: José Manuel López (email@example.com)