It presents new configurations of CC-CC converters of single input and multiple outputs, without transformer, with a single input inductor. For its operation a single power switch is required, therefore, a single control circuit, which results in a smaller size, lower weight and simplicity compared to known systems
The invention relates to a DC converter, with a single DC source connected in series with an inductor and a power switch. In a novel form it comprises at least two converters which share the DC source, the inductor and the power switch, each being selected from:
- A Boost converter, in parallel with the power switch;
- A CUK converter, in parallel with the power switch;
- A SEPIC converter, in parallel with the power switch;
- A CSC converter, in parallel with the inductor and the power switch;
- A Buck-Boost converter, in parallel with the inductor;
- A Zeta converter, in parallel with the inductor.
All outputs can be combined in pairs, three in three, four in four, five in five, etc., even doubling a particular type.
The invention also relates to a power converter, comprising N (greater than or equal to 2) DC converters connected in parallel, whose control signals of the power switches have a phase shifting of 2π/N radians.
Current development status
Desired business relationship