• Since 1996 the main area of activity of the Laboratory is application of the method of acoustic emission in assessment of the process of degradation of the structural materials and testing the technical condition of industrial objects.
• Laboratory also offers studies and analyses of fracture mechanics, experimental analysis of residual stresses, and investigation of shape resistance.
• Laboratory studies the development and implementation of new research techniques, technologies and modern structural materials for special applications.
• Laboratory staff coordinate and conduct different kind of research national and European projects as well research industrial projects.
• Laboratory staff have high qualification in the acoustic emission field, confirmed by European certificates (AT2 according to EN ISO 9712) and works in Polish (PKN) and European (CEN)Committee for Standardization.
• Laboratory personnel is also members of EWGAE and AEWG organizations (European and American).
OUR OFFER INCLUDES: - laboratory and field AE tests
testing of pressure installations - pressure vessels, spherical pressure vessel, reactors, industrial pipelines – performed in accordance with procedure approved by the Office of Technical Inspection (Subcontractor certificate of UDT No LB – 213/12) inspection of the technical condition of the above-ground and underground storage tank bottoms performed in accordance with procedure approved by the Office of Technical Inspection (Subcontractor certificate of UDT No LB – 213/12) - failure mechanics and mechanical testing of structural materials, - measurement of deformation in structural members by resistance extensometry, - determination and analysis of residual stresses in structural members done by the blind hole-drilling strain gage (Mathara) method, - fracture mechanics and related testing of materials, - application of new structural materials, - failure mechanics and mechanical testing of composites.