Organization Profiles Site map description
- HomoDeaeDo you have a system for continuous innovation without creating a burn out for your most valuable asset - your people? The human part of innovation in growing enterprises is often overlooked. Especially with the latest trends in tech innovation such as implanting chips into your brain hoping to become a SuperHuman. At HomoDeae we believe that the human part of innovation is relational in its nature. At its core it’s how we relate to ourselves, each other and our planet home. Our innovation is through synergistic, Stage 4 communities. We provide the unique kind of training and support mavericks need to rapidly grow the impact their teams are able to make. Our mission is by 2025 to support 1,000 of these leaders who are bridging our current world to the future. How do we do this? We train project managers in how to operate in Stage 4 (interdependence), and then how to build unstoppable, resilient, Stage 4 teams and communities that innovate to co-create better results with the same resources. Why Stage 4? Stage 4 is the natural habitat of humanity in the future. It's a space where outliers are celebrated as the heroes of humanity that they are: the courageous few that dare to defy the status quo and trust in themselves rather than the powers that be. Even these mavericks need support. And this is where we excel. We are the facilitators and gatekeepers of next level communities that are interdependent oases in a desert of conformity and judgement. Services for independent, forward-thinking leaders: High level, whatever-it-takes support to help you commence living at Stage 4, as well as to establish your own interdependent, highly effective teams to amplify your capacity to solve urgent planetary issues. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Want to know more? Drop me a message on LinkedIn or send me an email: email@example.com
- Horizon Risk Consultancy LtdBased in Huddersfield, UK, Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd provides practical and integrated health, safety and environmental risk management solutions and business improvement services that reduce the risks and improve the efficiency of your business.
- IATA-CSICThe Institute of Agrochemistry and Food Technology (IATA), created in 1966, is a center of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC). Its scientific-technical objective is to carry out research of excellence on the production of sustainable and quality food, taking into account its safety, health impact and consumer acceptance. IATA research can be grouped into the following lines of research: INNOVATION IN FOODS AND PROCESSES Study the mechanisms responsible for the function of different food components by a multidisciplinary approach. Investigate the processes that add value and sustainability, and which determine or modulate the physico-chemical, biochemical, nutritional and sensorial behaviour of complex food matrices by placing special emphasis on products from plants (cereals and other grain based products) and animals (meat and meat based products). The sub-lines are: Structure and functionality of components in food matrices Mechanisms to develop aroma, flavour and functional ingredients Sustainability in food processes Sensorial and consumer perceptions FOOD SAFETY AND PRESERVATION Food safety is an essential requirement in a healthy food supply system that needs to be dealt with in different ways. On the one hand, food preservation as a fundamental discipline of production processes that allows food safety and quality to be guaranteed in order to constantly supply food from farms to consumers. On the other hand, studies that rapidly, sensitively and accurately detect and quantify microorganisms, residues and chemical contaminants are necessary to lower or eliminate the risk of exposure to these agents. The sub-lines are: Preservation and packaging technologies Biopolymeric materials and nanotechnology Microbiological risks Pollutants and chemical waste DIET, MICROBIOTA AND HEALTH Certain food confers the organism with benefits that go beyond their nutritional input by helping to improve general well-being or reducing risk of disease. The digestive tract is colonised by numerous microorganisms (microbiota), which have co-evolved with human beings for millions of years, and have struck a balance that is vital to maintain health. This research line features a true revolution thanks to modern molecular techniques, allowing a clear connection of health with components of diet and intestinal microbiota. This allows innovations and dietetic solutions to develop that can help prevent diseases and chronic disorders. The sub-lines are: Probiotics and prebiotics Microbiota and Microbiome Nutrients and bioactive components FOOD BIOTECHNOLOGY The Food Biotechnology line aims to understand the physiological and molecular bases of the action of organisms and molecules in food production. This knowledge is used to develop new processes that improve food quality, safety and shelf life. Research conducted in this line spans from the selection of molecules and organisms with enhanced properties for food production to the design of new foods with improved functional properties. This line includes researchers with extensive expertise in the study of microorganisms and molecules of interest for food production as well as the ripening and conservation of fruits. The sub-lines are: Yeasts Lactic acid bacteria Filamentous fungi Protein engineering Postharvest and fruit quality
- IBB-UABThe Institut de Biotecnologia i de Biomedicina (IBB) was created in 1970 as a research institute of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) to promote fundamental biological research. In the year 2000, the focus of research evolved towards the Biotechnology and Biomedicine fields, with the aim of advancing scientific findings into translational results. At present, the Institute hosts 18 research groups organised into 3 programmes and working in 7 areas of expertise: Bioinformatics, Cellular Biology, Structural Biology, Genomics, Immunology, Microbiology and Proteomics. This multidisciplinary character, one of the most relevant characteristics of the IBB, allows for a broad approach to biological problems, both basic and applied. The IBB is also highly engaged in academic training at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- ICL InnovationAbout ICL ICL is one of the world’s leading companies in fertilizers and bromine based chemicals. ICL produces approximately a third of the world’s bromine and a variety of bromine based products, such as flame retardants, biocides and engineered materials. About ICL Innovation ICL Innovation is the flagship initiative of ICL’s new Open Innovation program. With the goal of accelerating ICL’s development of the sustainable new products and processes needed to solve major global challenges. We've created an Innovation Incubator to enable the company to benefit from the full range of knowledge, creativity and business initiatives from around the world.
- ICMAB-CSICThe Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB) is a Severo Ochoa Centre of Excellence research center which beongs to the Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC) and is governed by a Foundation board. The Institute was set up in 1987 and subsequently, in April 1991, the laboratories were opened at the Campus of the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB). It is part of the Barcelona Nanotechnology Cluster in Bellaterra. The aim of the institute is to carry out research aimed at obtaining and characterising materials of industrial interest. Its activities are based on the synthesis, preparation, crystallization and characterisation of functional high-performance materials and nanomaterials, which in some cases have led to the construction of device prototypes based on these materials. Studies and improvements both of conventional materials, as well as new molecular, supramolecular, magnetic, superconducting and porous materials etc. are being developed through projects and research contracts. There are currently 9 ERC funded projects at ICMAB. To develop these activities, at present there are 57 permanent staff among researchers and back up personnel together with 80 non-permanent staff divided into eight researgh groups, one general unit service, and one unit of Scientific and Technological Services. In 2016 the ICMAB reached the 100.000 citations, and it is currently the first centre, among the CSIC centres, in the Nature Index. Each permanent researcher publishes close to 5 articles per year in Journals with a very high impact factor.
- IDIBELLThe Bellvitge Biomedical Research Institute (IDIBELL) is a biomedical research center established in 2004, located in L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, south of Barcelona, Spain. Its stakeholders are Bellvitge University Hospital and Viladecans Hospital of the Catalan Institute of Health, the Catalan Institute of Oncology, University of Barcelona and the City of L’Hospitalet de Llobregat. IDIBELL comprises more than 1200 researchers integrated in 67 research groups strategically organized in 4 scientific areas: Cancer, Neurosciences, Translational and Regenative Medicine. The IDIBELL Core Research Facilities include a set of centralized platforms dedicated to developing and providing research resources to assist campus biomedical researchers, such as: biobank, proteomics unit, genomics unit, cytomics unit, C. elegans facility, animal facility, statistical assessment for researchers, Clinical research unit (UICEC) and biomarkers platform. Through these different resources, IDIBELL would like to supply equipment and instrumentation, technical expertise and training to promote innovative, cutting edge research. IDIBELL has the purpose of connecting academia and industry in order to promote innovative ideas to the market and therefore to society, by supporting professionals along the process.
- IMIM Institut Recerca Hospital del MarIMIM (Hospital del Mar Medical Research Institute), located at the Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (PRBB) is, up to 82%, made up of research groups lead by professionals from the MAR Health Park , most of whom are associates of the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) and the Pompeu Fabra University (UPF), as well as other seconded staff members from the Centre for Research in Environmental Epidemiology (CREAL), the Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG), the Department of Experimental and Health Sciences of the Pompeu Fabra University (DCEXS-UPF), the Centre of Regenerative Medicine in Barcelona (CMRB) and the Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (PRBB). On 16 December 2013, the Accreditation Committee of the Carlos III Health Institute (ISCIII) approved the acreditation of IMIM as a Health Research Institute, which was ratified by the State Secretarial of Research, Development and Innovation for the Order of 17 February 2014. At IMIM there are around seven hundred professionals, of which one hundred and nineteen are lead researchers distributed in fifty-six research groups integrated into the five multi-disciplinary programmes framing research activities within IMIM: Cancer, directed by Joan Albanell Epidemiology and Public Health, directed by Jordi Alonso Cardiovascular and inflammatory processes, directed by Miguel López-Botet Biomedical Informatics, directed by Ferran Sanz Neurosciences, directed by Rafael de la Torre A large proportion of its budget is provided by external competitive funds that are managed by the Mar Institute of Medical Research Foundation. The scientific output generate from this research includes almost 550 annual papers in international journals indexed in the Science Citation Index (SCI). Another relevant fact is that 65% of the IMIM papers are published in journals that are in the top quartile of their category. IMIM has a Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) made up of a group of prestigious international expert scientists from the different areas of the IMIM research programmes.
- impulseIMPULSE is a SME that provides R&D, innovation and consulting for consumer products. R&D: Strategy and management R&D project management R&D Strategic Design Innovation Creation of concepts from products ideas, they can have different origins: Technology Consumer need Market opportunity Connecting a new technology to other businesses Selecting the right technology for a product Consultancy Consultancy in delivery systems and vaporizers
- IndependentI am a 69 years old mechanical Engineering with a MSc in Manchester University on Corrosion. I have long experience in the refining industry. I hold a US patent for a modular insulation system for Coke Drums in Delay Coking plants and have a pending patent for Inspection port for UT measurement in piping and equipment. My best research completed is the solution to CUI (Corrosion Under Insulation). This problem is responsable for global expenses of billions of dollars every year. My R&D for this problem requires patenting three devices (not file yet) to work together in the solution of the problem. I am open and seeking inventos to share these patents and technology
- INESC TECINESC TEC is a systems and computer engineering R&D institute with 900+ researchers producing Scientific Research and Technological Development, offering advanced training, specialised consulting and promoting the transfer of its technologies to the market. INESC TEC’s research covers several areas of knowledge: telecommunications, power systems, information and computer graphics, applied photonics, robotics, artificial intelligence, advanced computing, high-assurance software and biomedical engineering. We strive to be your knowledge partner of excellence.
- InKemia Green Chemicals, Inc.We generate innovative Green Chemistry products, processes, and solutions by applying our 20 year R&D history to your challenge. The following are areas of specific expertise. Alternative Safer Ingredients of Equivalent Performance - Replace undesired ingredients in a formulation - Avoid hazardous or highly regulated chemicals - Find functionally optimal and safer ingredients Adding New Functions to Formulations While Keeping Optimal Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Profile - Selection of ingredients to expand the functional properties of traditional formulations - Focus on multifunctional chemicals Formulation Performance Enhancement - Identify ingredients that improve the efficacy of the formulation - Reduce application frequencies and doses Eliminate or Reduce Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) - Development of high solid content formulations - Development of low MIR chemicals Eco-efficient Synthetic Routes - Re-design of chemical synthesis - Utilization of safer reagents - Minimization of synthetic steps and isolations - High Throughput Experimentation (HTE) for the development of chemical synthesis
- InnogetInnoget is the awarded open innovation network for technology transfer and technology scouting. Trusted by thousands of institutions and professionals in 180+ countries, Innoget provides a state-of-the-art platform to market your technologies, find innovation, research and funding partners, and speed up your innovation projects by connecting with verified innovators and researchers from world-class organizations. Our smart matchmaking algorithm simplifies the initial connection for successful partnerships between companies, research centers, startups, investors and science, and technology parks, facilitating the identification of potential stakeholders, increasing the engagement received and initiating more interactions to drive innovation. Get started now with a free account!
- INNOMADSINNOMADS, es el HUB de innovación del Real Estate en Barcelona. Conectamos starups, empresas e inversores para definir un futuro del sector que dé respuesta a las nuevas formas de vida y trabajo de las personas, busca un Startup Program Manager/ Open Innovation Manager para seguir avanzando en su objetivo de construcción del futuro del Real Estate mediante su transformación y la participación y creación de nuevos modelos de negocio.
- InnoTech AlbertaFor nearly a century, we’ve been Canada’s premiere applied research organization, and the heart of Alberta’s innovation engine. From generating new ideas to testing, de-risking and scale-up, our work has always focused on productive commercial applications and end-uses that build business in Alberta. Through our world-class researchers, leading-edge facilities and strategic investments, we pave the path of innovation that will feed, grow, fuel and build Alberta’s economy. We help our industry partners reduce impacts on our environment, improve water management and transform waste into useable products. Specialized and unique research facilities across the province ensure we have the capacity, tools and expertise to solve whatever challenges our partners and clients face.
- Innovator's DNA LLCInnovator's DNA is a training and consulting company established to help individuals and organizations realize their full creative capacity and innovation potential. Our content and origins as a company come from over 15 years of academic research from world-class institutions including Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, and INSEAD. Our products and offerings include a range of trainings, action learning projects, e-learning courses, innovation management software, and innovation assessments.
- Institute of Chemical Research of CataloniaThe Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia represents one of the very first fruits of the new scientific policy of the government of Catalonia (Spain) aimed at creating new research centres in strategic areas. ICIQ, in particular, has been created with the ambition of becoming a reference for chemistry in the European Research Space. Our society faces important challenges in the XXI century, among which health and environmental concerns are of outmost importance. Chemistry will play an essential role in both of these challenges. To succeed, our increasingly knowledge-based economy will require a solid and strong chemical industry; currently 150.000 jobs in Catalonia (and more than 2 million in the EU) directly arise from the chemical industry. In order for this industry to be successful in the future, it must take a sustainable approach based on the rational use of feed-stocks and raw materials. For this, fundamental chemical research needs to be funded and novel approaches into transforming matter must be developed. We at ICIQ consider that catalysis is the key activity for sustainable chemistry. Catalytic processes can minimize raw materials and energy consumption, and can lead to the selective formation of target products with minimal generation of wastes. In line with this consideration, we have taken catalysis as one of our main research topics. Complementary to our research focus, attention has been paid to the development of a simple and efficient organizational model for ICIQ, able to overcome known difficulties normally associated with larger and more traditional research institutions. The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia aims at bridging the gap between academic research and industry, focusing its research on catalytic chemical processes for applications in health, energy and sustainability. At ICIQ, we consider that patents are highly efficient, safe and solid tools to provide protection from competitors. This is why we file patents for our in-house developed-technologies: to give our co-development projects with industry a strong starting IP position. As a research centre our goal is always to co-develop our technology adapting it to the industrial partner’s specific needs and ultimately transfer the technology to this company, with a flexible licensing strategy adapted to each case.
- Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC)The Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC) is a Severo Ochoa Centre of Excellence research center at Campus UAB focused on basic and applied research in Materials Science and Nanotechnology. Our fields of application include sustainable energy conversion and storage systems, superconductors for power applications, low-cost oxide and molecular electronics, and multifunctional nanostructures biomaterials for nanomedicine. Our center hosts over 70 scientific researchers, 60 postdoctoral fellows and 60 PhD students which, together with the visiting researchers, scientific technicians and undergraduate students, create a motivated and talented group of people capable of exploring the materials of the future. We are a center open to new ideas and projects, always focused in our mission, which is to generate knowledge in the Materials Science and Nanotechnology areas and to transfer it to the society.
- Instituto de TelecomunicaçõesInstituto de Telecomunicações (IT) is a private, not-for-profit organization, of public interest, a partnership of nine institutions with research and development in the field of Telecommunications IT mission is to create and disseminate scientific knowledge in the field of telecommunications. IT is actively involved in fundamental and applied research both at national and international levels. Simultaneously it is committed to foster higher education and training, by hosting and tutoring graduate and postgraduate students. it also plays its role towards public society with public awareness initiatives, knowledge transfer to industry, and by providing consulting services on a non-competing basis.
- International Atomic Energy AgencyThe International Atomic Energy Agency is the world's central intergovernmental forum for scientific and technical co-operation in the nuclear field. It works for the safe, secure and peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology, contributing to international peace and security and the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals.
- IPITime-to-market is critical in a rapidly evolving marketplace, and R&D can often be time consuming and resource intensive. IPI can help you close that capability gap. At IPI, we embrace all aspects of Open Innovation. This means that we help firms go beyond their four walls by crowd-sourcing and searching the world for the best available technology, product, solution or business partner to help you boost your business and leapfrog the competition. In short, we will help you drive business growth by connecting you to the innovation tools and partners that will enable you to access newer and better ways of doing things.
- IPStar BVApplications and description of markets A. Functional foods The functional food market for cholesterol reducing products, such as Benecol™ and Becel Proactive™ alone (so excluding the food supplements market) was one billion dollar in 2003 and has tripled in 2008. In addition, the need for non prescription (over the counter) cholesterol reducing products, such as probiotics , is growing each year. B. Pharma In 2008 the world market for anti cholesterol drugs was worth over 25 billion dollar, making the anti cholesterol drugs the most financially attractive therapeutic area in the world. This therapeutic area can be divided into five main drug areas: • Statins • Cholesterol Intestinal Absorption Inhibitors • Fibric Acids • Nicotinic Acids • Bile Acid Sequestors The statin class dominates the market taking in 2008 over 90% of the market, worth an estimated $22 billion. C. Animal Feed On average 50 % of all foods consumed by humans is of animal origin. This includes milk, cheese, meat, eggs, butters, fats but also a vary large variety of derivatives such as pastry, cakes and mayonnaise. Adding ezCol to animal feed will result in human consumable products of animal origin that are low in cholesterol. Other Background on Cholesterol There is a need to reduce prescription drug expenditures, and one of the ways to accomplish this is to allocate more costs to consumers by increasing the number of switches from prescription medications to nonprescription over-the-counter (OTC). The United Kingdom is the first country to allow OTC sale of a cholesterol-lowering agent, and other countries, including the United States, are watching closely. The ezCol technology is very suitable for use in non prescription OTC nutraceuticals and foodstuffs. Existing cholesterol lowering agents contain phytosterols as their effective agent. There is an increasing amount of caution towards side-effects caused by phytosterols. This skepticism centers around suspected accumulation of the agent in brain tissue, reduced vitamin intake and increased risk of heart related diseases. Tests on rats have fed suspicions of unsafety for certain groups. Health Canada issued an advisory warning that Becel Pro-activ™ has not been approved for sale in Canada and may pose health risks to pregnant women, children, people on cholesterol-lowering medications and those predisposed to hemorrhagic strokes. Phytosterols are derived from plants. The development of a new cholesterol-lowering product that is more effective, less expensive and without negative connotations attached to existing products such as phytosterols, has significant potential. ezCol could offer all of these benefits.
- IT Nuggets OnlineWhat is Computer Based Training – CBT? CBT’s are usually interactive with Software Simulations (behaves like you’re using the real thing on the PC; therefore, you don’t even need the real software installed on your machine) and rarely without voice. This Publisher’s CBT with Titles do NOT have voice. But, 99% of our training material from our CBT partners do have voice. Generally, CBT’s tend to be more expensive. Our Publisher’s CBT Titles are NOT based on Flash. They are based on the latest technology which uses the: See It, Do It, and Try It learning paradigm. A very powerful new way of learning. All CBT and Courseware Learning formats are delivered with a secured login. Some of our latest courses are ( Machine Learning, Digital Forensics, BigData, SAP, SQL, Oracle, MCSA, MCSE, CISSP, CISM, AWS, iOS & Android Development and much more ) Don’t miss out on this learning opportunity, our quality training is ranked #1 in our CBT partner network program. Today’s competitive business environment and frequent software updates by software vendors demands rapid skill acquisition. Our Web Learning partners helps you keep up-to-date by delivering quality Interactive Self-Study in CBT format. These factors give CBT’s a clear advantage over conventional, inconvenient and expensive Classroom and Hard-copy print training methods. CBT’s not only offers the advantage in terms of convenience and lower cost, but it also facilitates improved subject-matter comprehension. NOTE: Our Web Learning Online CBT and Course ware products are now delivered to you once you create an account with a secured login. Contact us today if you have any interest in our CBT or need us to add any new course !
- JPT Peptide TechnologiesJPT Peptide Technologies is a peptide product and service company and one of the largest custom peptide vendors worldwide. All of our production and services are performed in our state of the art laboratories in Berlin, Germany according to DIN ISO 9001:2015 and GCLP regulations. Our team manufactures high quality products such as custom peptides (e.g. stable isotope-labeled peptides, SPOT peptides, immunogenic peptides, peptides with post-translational modifications, fluorescence labels, biotin or other modifications) peptide libraries, peptide pools, peptide microarrays, and peptide ELISA. In addition, JPT performs services ranging from immune monitoring and enzymatic profiling to epitope discovery.
- JTC CorporationSet up in 1968, JTC is the lead government agency responsible for the development of industrial infrastructure to support and catalyse the growth of industries and enterprises in Singapore. Landmark projects by JTC include the Jurong Industrial Estate; the Jurong Island for energy and chemical industries; business and specialised parks such as Airport Logistics Park of Singapore, International Business Park, Changi Business Park, Seletar Aerospace Park, CleanTech Park and Tuas Biomedical Park; a new work-live- play-&-learn development called one-north; and the Jurong Rock Caverns, Southeast Asia’s first commercial underground storage facility for liquid hydrocarbons. JTC also develops innovative space such as JTC Surface Engineering Hub @ Tanjong Kling, JTC MedTech Hub @ MedTech Park and JTC Food Hub @ Senoko, which incorporate innovative features and shared infrastructure to enable industrialists to start their operations quickly and enhance productivity.