Organization Profiles Site map description
- Fundación para la Investigación Biosanitaria de Andalucía Oriental (FIBAO)The Foundation for Biomedical Research in Eastern Andalusia (FIBAO) is a non-profit foundation specialized in the integral management of Biosanitary Research that is part of the Research Funding Network of the Andalusian Public Health System. ibs.GRANADA is a Health Research Institute managed by the Foundation for Biomedical Research in Eastern Andalusia (FIBAO). FIBAO- ibs.GRANADA supports the research managment of: 11 hospitals, 11 biomedical district, 3 universities, and 361 clicnic management units. Ibs.GRANADA encompass five Scientific Areas and three Technological Platforms which activity has resulted in a very relevant collaborative scientific production. Additionally, ibs.Granada provides technical support services to its affiliates and facilitates the transfer of research results to society. The institute counts with more than 70 research groups which are integrated into five areas each of them divided into several lines of strategic areas: cancer; systemic, cardiovascular and neurological diseases; hepatic, digestive and infectious diseases; endocrine and metabolic diseases and advanced therapies and new biomedical technologies.
- Future London AcademyWe’re a team of London-based creatives from different international backgrounds. We’ve used our knowledge of the industry here to create week-long immersive courses for like-minded professionals. People who are seeking to broaden their horizons, expand their personal networks, and find inspiration in one of the world’s most exciting cities. As well as meeting famous designers, entrepreneurs, creative directors and CEOs, you’ll also be getting to know the other 25 participants on the course. They’ll come from many different countries – and like you, they will be looking to absorb as much as possible of what London has to offer.
- Gaibandha Agro VentureIt is a pioneer Bangladeshi company dedicated for Professional Services for waste management, recycling options, renewable energy applications and energy efficiency utilization in different fields. We also want to contribute to secure domestic and overseas competitiveness of agricultural products, increase the income of farming and fishing households and balance development of national economy. Fruits, Seeds, Vegetables, Fish, Fingerlings, Nursery products, Advisory support, Green Farming, Waste to Biogas our primary products, Our enthusiastic focus is to deliver motivational, consulting and terrific technical services to the currently existing or future industries to execute environment friendly production. We in nature foresee to adore a pollution-free dream planet.
- GalpGalp is a Portuguese-based, publicly-traded energy company with an international presence. Our activities cover all phases of the energy sector value chain, from exploration and extraction of oil and natural gas, from reservoirs located kilometers below the sea surface to the development of energy-efficient and environmentally sustainable solutions for our customers - be they large industries seeking to increase their competitiveness, or individual consumers seeking the most flexible solutions for their homes and mobility needs. We also contribute to the economic development of the 11 countries in which we operate and to the social progress of the communities that host us. Galp has 6389 employees. More information available at http://www.galp.com.
- Gavin ConferencesGavin Conferences invites participants from all over the world to attend “2nd World Congress on Infectious Diseases & Vaccines”. Infectious Diseases 2020 is a two-day congress going to be held at London, UK from July 22-23, 2020 and is open to attendees, academics and non-academic audiences. https://euroinfectiousdiseases.gavinconferences.com The theme of the congress is "Prism of Possibilities to Prevent Infectious Diseases". Contact: Jenny Parker email@example.com 6303970234 / 1-804-297-0658(Whatsapp)
- GenutexComplex global supply chains with multiple points of entry and no secure supply-chain-tracking systems make counterfeiting pharmaceuticals an easy, and very profitable, target for criminals. By logging, at source, a unique identifier (“UI”: e.g. laser mark, QR code, bio-marker, quantum-based identifier or serial number) associated with supply chain chemicals, tablets or capsules, and/or packaging into a decentralized [blockchain] database, it becomes possible to definitively track the authenticity of pharmaceuticals from chemical their constituents to consumption.
- German-Canadian Centre for Innovation and Research (GCCIR)The German-Canadian Centre for Innovation and Research (GCCIR) is a multilateral initiative for the development of German-Canadian, and more broadly European-Canadian, research and business relations. It is based in Edmonton, Alberta and is located in the TEC Edmonton Business Incubator. The Centre provides support for the exchange of information, development of networks, and the establishment and cultivation of collaborative partnerships in academia, business, and industry. The GCCIR, along with Innoget, is the co-organizer of the GCCIR Matchmaking Symposium in Barcelona, to be held on November 19, 2018 in Barcelona (Spain). With the support of the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI) and ACCIÓ, the Agency for Business Competitiveness of Catalonia, the symposium is a unique opportunity for all Spanish organizations to connect with Albertan partners to jointly develop R&D projects eligible to receive funding under the Alberta-Europe Technology Collaboration Fund as well as other funding programs to be presented during the event. From the Alberta side, roughly 15 to 20 Albertan SMEs (small-to-medium sized enterprises) will participate in the symposium for the purpose of meeting potential R&D partners based in Spain. Furthermore, during the event, the German-Canadian Centre for Research (GCCIR), the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI) and ACCIÓ will present the available funding programs that both Spanish and Albertan partners could apply to fund the resulting projects related to the industrial sectors below: Nanotechnology // Geospatial // Drones // Cleantech // Health and e-Health // ICT // IOT // Materials // Energy
- Germans Trias i Pujol Health Sciences Research InstituteMISSIONS The mission of the Health Sciences Research Institute of the “Germans Trias i Pujol” Foundation (IGTP) are to generate, preserve, disseminate and increase multidisciplinary and translational knowledge, as well as echnological development in biomedical sciences, by means of a dynamic, efficient and effective organisation. GOALS The ultimate goal of the IGTP is to become a research centre of reference, able to transfer the generated knowledge into clinical practice and therapeutics (translationality), in order to optimise the psychophysical health and quality of life of the population. VISION - The IGTP, as an institution devoted to biomedical research: - Assumes its humanitarian view, ethical principles, and solidarity, as well as the principles of sustainability in resource management and relationship with the environment. - Its activities will be always related with the health needs of the population and the priority areas in healthcare development. - Assumes the scientific method as its own and faces its goals by means of programs of excellence which enable the leadership in the areas of knowledge of the interest of its researchers. - Protects the data used in, and generated by the research programmes, as well as the privacy of the patients and healthy individuals who participate in them.
- Global Warming and Cooling Inc.Global Warming and Cooling Inc. have homeowners who want to follow the process and our technicians walk them through everything if that is what they want. With wholesale prices, we show our customers first hand. We listen and communicate to all their needs and wants.
- Graft Polymer UK LtdTURN-KEY POLYMER SOLUTION for Clients is the essence of Graft Polymer Business model. Algorithm is very simple: You provide us sample of your material and specify what you want to achieve (Technical Order) Graft Polymer specialists will provide you a Report (Turn -Key Solution) To get such a Report for free a Binding Purchase Agreement is a MUST from a Client. Our motto “COMBINE INCOMPATIBLE” clearly defines our business essence, namely to create polymer modifiers to combine immiscible and incompatible components of polymer alloys to achieve high mechanical characteristics, good impact and chemical resistance, fire retardant properties, cost-effectiveness Given past excellent field results, we have founded Graft Polymer’s Manufacturing & Research Plant, utilized our own IP’s in order to create world best polymer modification technologies that allow the development of a full spectrum of modifiers & alloys with unique features. We are engaged in the research & development of innovative goods, and methods of production by following our main goals which allow an innovative approach for products at competitive prices. https://youtu.be/Ryol_D4Iu1M
- GREENSupport earth… ride GREEN Non-Toxic Bikes - Like Their Mountains BIKE • BIKE SHOP • SHOW Made in California LA MTBike Tours • Infamous Parties • Gear & Fashion GREENMTB.com 2020 GREEN Dragon DD SuperBike Custom Dream Build & Design - 20 entities coming together achieving perfection
- Grove Hydrogen Automotive LLCHydrogen Fuel Cell Powered Zero Emission Sustainable Prestige Car Company Born from a desire to create a car that is truly clean, from the earth it originates to the roads upon which it allows our passengers to roam, Grove has searched the earth to find the greatest scientific advances to achieve this Goal. Grove creates cars from the Earth and for the Earth, we respect the energy and materials the planet has given us. Simultaneously respecting the desires of our passengers to a enjoy comfortable, enjoyable and convenient solution to navigating this great planet of ours. A combined effort of the best from technology and minds from all over the world, Grove delivers a new standard of green mobility, powered by hydrogen, enlightened by Science and focused on the future for all mankind.
- Growth Innovators Group LtdAt Growth Innovators Group (GIG) we believe that by engaging with SMEs (& AIM listed Co's) we can mitigate investor risk over a 3 year time frame and thus increase valuations and make them more investable. By accelerating Sales Revenue Growth in this period, we grow revenues, improve cashflow and drive scale. We do this using our Network of Expert Associates with un-paralled industry & customer connections and through providing appropriate Financial & Operational Expertise and Marketing Support as needed, in other words we sell 'gold dust'. We bring an experienced team and an extended network of senior directors (350 Associates) with wide cross-industry experience who enable us to engage at a senior level with targeted customers and channel partners. We can support companies through funding rounds, licensing deals, trade sales and have worked with several AIM listed companies on sale of the company and sales of their products.
- HaierFounded in Qingdao, China in 1984, Haier now has become the world’s largest home appliance manufacturer, with its major product lines ranging from refrigerator, freezer, water heater, air conditioner, washing machine, kitchen appliances and many other small appliances. Currently, the Group’s major brands include Haier, Casarte, GE Appliances, Aqua, Fisher & Paykel, and Leader. Each brand has its own market position and provides outstanding user experiences for end users. In the age when open innovation is becoming ever more present, the company is also exploring disruptive innovation in many aspects. In terms of R&D, Haier holds the principle that “The world is our R&D center” and now has established 10 R&D centers all around the world, including 3 in North America, 1 in Germany, 2 in China, 1 in South Korea, 1 in Japan, 1 in India and 1 in New Zealand. Each R&D center can be regarded as a technology integrator and all together they form into a global network to bring continuous advanced and disruptive technologies to Haier. Haier Open Partnership Ecosystem (HOPE) is an open innovation platform of Haier Group. It engages over 3.8 million technology resources and over 400,000 registered users, and generates over 6,000 creative ideas each year. The platform is dedicated to providing services for global innovators and maximizing the interests of all parties by integrating global resources and facilitating the transformation of these good ideas. We sincerely welcome organizations, universities, companies to be part of our open innovation process to make best use of their talents and gain benefits from the cooperation between us.
- Haute GoodiesWe painstakingly create incredible organic "goodies" ...the repertoire including exquisite raw, vegan, and some decadent fare as well! The “haute” in Haute Goodies is in the elegance and quality of ingredients and meticulous craftsmanship we use to produce our organic, hand-crafted “goodies …and more”. My company is currently a start-up.
- HDCWe are an experienced and award winning consulting and development agency with 20+ years of experience in agile working (Scrum, Kanban, LeSS, SAFe) for well-known companies. We are very proud to name the following companies our clients: Microsoft, KPMG, Eni, Mars, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser
- Hempel GroupThe Hempel Group is a leading innovator in coatings and a truly globally thinking and collaborating organization with excellent technical competencies and highly skilled researchers. We are the proactive R&D partner that through technology, market insights and customer dialogue helps shape the future profitable growth path for Hempel. We are innovatively leading in advanced chemistry, in terms of service and advising, in business models and not least in our interaction with customers, and business and technology partners. Innovation starts with the customer and innovative technology. We form value-adding partnerships with our customers and technology partners. These partnerships ensure that we become even more familiarised with our customers’ needs, the challenges they face and new technology trends. Together we develop the unique products that they demand. Our goal is to work – together – to make our customers successful and unleash new technology and innovative products in order to be their partner of choice for innovation.
- Hiroshima UniversityHiroshima University, a Japanese national university corporation, is located at Higashi Hiroshima, Hiroshima Pref. , Japan, which is away about 800km west from Tokyo, facing a national park, the “Seto Inland Sea”. - History: Hiroshima University was established in 1949 through integration of existing higher educational institutions, featuring 11 faculties and 12 graduate schools. - Faculties and Graduate Schools: Faculties are classified as Science, Engineering, Applied Biological Science, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Letters, Education, Law, Economics and Integrated Arts and Sciences. Graduate schools are classified as Science, Engineering, Advanced Sciences of Matter, Biosphere Science, Biomedical Sciences and Health Sciences, Letters, Education, Social Sciences, Law School, Integrated Arts and Sciences, International Development and Cooperation. The numbers of staffs are academic staffs of 1,717 and non-academic of 1,589, totaling 3,306, and those of students are undergraduate students of 10,941, graduate of 4,239 and others of 265, totaling 15,445, including international students of 994 (from 66 countries) , as of May 2013. - Research and Outreach Activities: Hiroshima University has a good reputation in the various advanced research fields, such as bio-medicine, engineering, chemistry, physics, material science, etc., yielding the international collaborative research with foreign companies and institutions ranked 7th in the Japanese universities as of FY 2012.
- HomoDeaeDo you have a system for continuous innovation without creating a burn out for your most valuable asset - your people? The human part of innovation in growing enterprises is often overlooked. Especially with the latest trends in tech innovation such as implanting chips into your brain hoping to become a SuperHuman. At HomoDeae we believe that the human part of innovation is relational in its nature. At its core it’s how we relate to ourselves, each other and our planet home. Our innovation is through synergistic, Stage 4 communities. We provide the unique kind of training and support mavericks need to rapidly grow the impact their teams are able to make. Our mission is by 2025 to support 1,000 of these leaders who are bridging our current world to the future. How do we do this? We train project managers in how to operate in Stage 4 (interdependence), and then how to build unstoppable, resilient, Stage 4 teams and communities that innovate to co-create better results with the same resources. Why Stage 4? Stage 4 is the natural habitat of humanity in the future. It's a space where outliers are celebrated as the heroes of humanity that they are: the courageous few that dare to defy the status quo and trust in themselves rather than the powers that be. Even these mavericks need support. And this is where we excel. We are the facilitators and gatekeepers of next level communities that are interdependent oases in a desert of conformity and judgement. Services for independent, forward-thinking leaders: High level, whatever-it-takes support to help you commence living at Stage 4, as well as to establish your own interdependent, highly effective teams to amplify your capacity to solve urgent planetary issues. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Want to know more? Drop me a message on LinkedIn or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Horizon Risk Consultancy LtdBased in Huddersfield, UK, Horizon Risk Consultancy Ltd provides practical and integrated health, safety and environmental risk management solutions and business improvement services that reduce the risks and improve the efficiency of your business.
- IATA-CSICThe Institute of Agrochemistry and Food Technology (IATA), created in 1966, is a center of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC). Its scientific-technical objective is to carry out research of excellence on the production of sustainable and quality food, taking into account its safety, health impact and consumer acceptance. IATA research can be grouped into the following lines of research: INNOVATION IN FOODS AND PROCESSES Study the mechanisms responsible for the function of different food components by a multidisciplinary approach. Investigate the processes that add value and sustainability, and which determine or modulate the physico-chemical, biochemical, nutritional and sensorial behaviour of complex food matrices by placing special emphasis on products from plants (cereals and other grain based products) and animals (meat and meat based products). The sub-lines are: Structure and functionality of components in food matrices Mechanisms to develop aroma, flavour and functional ingredients Sustainability in food processes Sensorial and consumer perceptions FOOD SAFETY AND PRESERVATION Food safety is an essential requirement in a healthy food supply system that needs to be dealt with in different ways. On the one hand, food preservation as a fundamental discipline of production processes that allows food safety and quality to be guaranteed in order to constantly supply food from farms to consumers. On the other hand, studies that rapidly, sensitively and accurately detect and quantify microorganisms, residues and chemical contaminants are necessary to lower or eliminate the risk of exposure to these agents. The sub-lines are: Preservation and packaging technologies Biopolymeric materials and nanotechnology Microbiological risks Pollutants and chemical waste DIET, MICROBIOTA AND HEALTH Certain food confers the organism with benefits that go beyond their nutritional input by helping to improve general well-being or reducing risk of disease. The digestive tract is colonised by numerous microorganisms (microbiota), which have co-evolved with human beings for millions of years, and have struck a balance that is vital to maintain health. This research line features a true revolution thanks to modern molecular techniques, allowing a clear connection of health with components of diet and intestinal microbiota. This allows innovations and dietetic solutions to develop that can help prevent diseases and chronic disorders. The sub-lines are: Probiotics and prebiotics Microbiota and Microbiome Nutrients and bioactive components FOOD BIOTECHNOLOGY The Food Biotechnology line aims to understand the physiological and molecular bases of the action of organisms and molecules in food production. This knowledge is used to develop new processes that improve food quality, safety and shelf life. Research conducted in this line spans from the selection of molecules and organisms with enhanced properties for food production to the design of new foods with improved functional properties. This line includes researchers with extensive expertise in the study of microorganisms and molecules of interest for food production as well as the ripening and conservation of fruits. The sub-lines are: Yeasts Lactic acid bacteria Filamentous fungi Protein engineering Postharvest and fruit quality
- IBB-UABThe Institut de Biotecnologia i de Biomedicina (IBB) was created in 1970 as a research institute of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) to promote fundamental biological research. In the year 2000, the focus of research evolved towards the Biotechnology and Biomedicine fields, with the aim of advancing scientific findings into translational results. At present, the Institute hosts 18 research groups organised into 3 programmes and working in 7 areas of expertise: Bioinformatics, Cellular Biology, Structural Biology, Genomics, Immunology, Microbiology and Proteomics. This multidisciplinary character, one of the most relevant characteristics of the IBB, allows for a broad approach to biological problems, both basic and applied. The IBB is also highly engaged in academic training at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- IBD Consulting & Co.-10 years experience in medical device product and market development -built-up full new business line and new industrial manufacturing site -supported implementing new technologies -lead teams up to 20 -built up own business with team of 4
- ICL InnovationAbout ICL ICL is one of the world’s leading companies in fertilizers and bromine based chemicals. ICL produces approximately a third of the world’s bromine and a variety of bromine based products, such as flame retardants, biocides and engineered materials. About ICL Innovation ICL Innovation is the flagship initiative of ICL’s new Open Innovation program. With the goal of accelerating ICL’s development of the sustainable new products and processes needed to solve major global challenges. We've created an Innovation Incubator to enable the company to benefit from the full range of knowledge, creativity and business initiatives from around the world.
- ICMAB-CSICThe Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB) is a Severo Ochoa Centre of Excellence research center which beongs to the Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC) and is governed by a Foundation board. The Institute was set up in 1987 and subsequently, in April 1991, the laboratories were opened at the Campus of the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB). It is part of the Barcelona Nanotechnology Cluster in Bellaterra. The aim of the institute is to carry out research aimed at obtaining and characterising materials of industrial interest. Its activities are based on the synthesis, preparation, crystallization and characterisation of functional high-performance materials and nanomaterials, which in some cases have led to the construction of device prototypes based on these materials. Studies and improvements both of conventional materials, as well as new molecular, supramolecular, magnetic, superconducting and porous materials etc. are being developed through projects and research contracts. There are currently 9 ERC funded projects at ICMAB. To develop these activities, at present there are 57 permanent staff among researchers and back up personnel together with 80 non-permanent staff divided into eight researgh groups, one general unit service, and one unit of Scientific and Technological Services. In 2016 the ICMAB reached the 100.000 citations, and it is currently the first centre, among the CSIC centres, in the Nature Index. Each permanent researcher publishes close to 5 articles per year in Journals with a very high impact factor.
- ICN2R&D organization with a focus on Nanotechnology and Nanoscience. We have a wide patent portfolio and record of technology transfer activities, including 12 spin-offs, 4 products on the market, 20 licenses, numerous joint collaborations with companies and a high revenue in commercial activities.