Organization Profiles Site map description
- Universidad de CádizThe university of Cadiz is a state university with 4 campuses and more than 2,000 lecturers. It is located at South Spain and it is one of the nine state universities in Andalusia, Spain. We have in our portfolio more than 100 patents for licensing, looking for potential investors.
- Universidad de GranadaGranada University is one of the most important universities of Spain. The main goal is to transfer technology that our research groups, more than 500, are developing to the industries and companies which are able to take profit from them. It is a general University so Research and Development are offered in different fields like Health Science and Technology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, Environment and Natural Resources, Biotechnology, Information and Communication Technologies, Social, Economic and Legal Sciences.... We hope you find technologies of your interest which will allow us working together in the near future.
- Universitat de GironaThe University of Girona (UdG) by means of its Research & Technology Transfer Office (TTO) provides services to 117 research groups, 42 of which have been recognized as Consolidated Research Group of Catalonia and 4 among them have been incorporated into the TECNIO network, the top Catalonia's Government excellence research network.
- Universitat de LleidaThe Valorisation and Technology Transfer Unit (UViT) is the specialized unit for handling the IPR portfolio in the University of Lleida. The UViT works close to researchers in the fields of Agrifood, Biomedicine, Technology and Sustainability and Social Development to identify research results with market potential, to assess the community on the best IP protection strategy and to commercialise technologies through licensing-out agreements and the creation of technology-based companies.
- Universitat Politècnica de ValènciaThe Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV) is one of the leaders of researcher capacity in Spain, it generates more than 46 million euros in R+D+i activities and with the active collaboration of 2.700 teachers and researchers. There is a Science Park with 170,000 m2 where several Research centres and companies are established. R&D groups are focused mainly in the following areas: Information and Communications Technologies, Nanotechnologies, Manufacturing and Materials Technologies, Energy, Transport, and Environment, Biotechnology and Agro-food, Social Science, Mathematics, Art and Architecture. The R+D results generate an average of 21 annual patent applications.
- University of Granada (OTRI)The mission of the Research Results Transfer Office (OTRI, for its initials in Spanish) of the University of Granada (UGR) is to identify and valorize R&D results for their commercialization by industry and entities worldwide. The OTRI is integrated into the Vice-Rector’s Office for Research and Technology Transfer, which activities are aimed at: • UGR researchers for the valorization of their knowledge in the socio-economic environment; • Companies, by building strategic bonds with the university to improve their competitiveness; • Entrepreneurs of the academic community for the setting up of spin-off companies.
- University of HuelvaThe Technology Transfer Office (TTO) is a service of the University of Huelva attached to the Vice-chancellor of Research, Postgraduate and International Relations. Its mission is to get companies and institutions in Huelva are scientifically advanced entities, by encouraging close collaboration in R&D between researchers, enterprises, and institution
- University of LuxembourgThe University of Luxembourg, founded in 2003, is a European research university with a distinctly international, multilingual and interdisciplinary character. It is a modern institution with a personal atmosphere, close to European institutions, innovative companies and the financial place. With nearly 6,200 students and about 1,700 employees from all over the globe, the University offers a unique mix of international excellence and national relevance, delivering knowledge for society and businesses. The University has three faculties and three interdisciplinary centers: • The Faculty of Science, Technology and Communication (FSTC) • The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance (FDEF) • The Faculty of Language and Literature, Humanities, Arts and Education (FLSHASE) • The Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT) • The Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB) • Luxembourg Centre for Contemporary and Digital History (C²DH)
- UTECUniversidad de Ingeniería y Tecnología - UTEC is an engineering university founded in 2012, located in Lima, Perú. UTEC works as an open platform for collaboration with the academic, public and private sectors focused on Learning, Innovation and Entrepreneurship. UTEC currently has 9 faculties: Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Energy Enginering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Environmental Engineering and Bioengineering.
- Videre SoftvidEre is an Estonian Digital Start-up specializing in everything Data encompassing Automation, Analytics, AI, Data Science, Data Visualization and Data Engineering. vidEre provides Consulting Services, Systems Integrator Services and Application Development & Maintenance capabilities related to Digital Business Transformation. vidEre is Europe’s fast growing companies. Our vision at vidEre is “To visualize the future business problems and resolve now”. With experienced professionals from the industry with diversified background in Healthcare, Retail, Insurance and Government vidEre brings strong technology and functional skills to the core. vidEre’s offshore development centers in India bring in Cost Optimization and faster ROI. Unlike conglomerates tied to in-house products, our consortium approach enables clients to receive best-of-thought vidEre solutions combined with best-of-breed technologies from like-minded hardware and software providers.
- Yissum - Research Development Company of the Hebrew UniversityYissum Research Development Company of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem Ltd. Founded in 1964 to protect and commercialize the Hebrew University’s intellectual property. Ranked among the top technology transfer companies, Yissum has registered over 8,900 patents covering 2,500 inventions; has licensed out 800 technologies and has spun-off 90 companies. Products that are based on Hebrew University technologies and were commercialized by Yissum generate today over $2 Billion in annual sales.