Organization Profiles Site map description
- Edizon Innovation GmbHOver the past 12 years, Strategyn iip successfully introduced Jobs-to-be-Done (JTBD) with Outcome-Driven Innovation® (ODI) in the DACH market. In 2019, we embarked on the next leg of this journey: under the new brand Edizon we expand our services even further to meet the needs of our customers in the future. Inspired by Thomas A. Edison, we combined his last name with “horizon” to create our brand name. As a pioneer of his time he lay the foundation for what we now call the “needs-first” approach to innovation. In fact, the very gateway to his innovations was his profound understanding and deep knowledge of customer needs. Essentially, this is what we still do when we combine the Jobs-to-be-Done (JTBD) concept with the Outcome-Driven Innovation® method (ODI).By implementing this line of thinking we make innovation a more efficient and predictable process, making it the key growth factor for customers. 86% of products developed with the ODI® method have been rated as successful, proving five times more efficient than traditional innovation methods. “JTBD is the talk of the town”, So, what sets us apart from other innovation and strategy consulting firms who also apply the Jobs-to-be-Done philosophy? Take musical tastes as an example. Would you rather listen to a cover band or the original?
- EIT DigitalEIT Digital is a leading European digital innovation and entrepreneurial education organisation driving Europe’s digital transformation. EIT Digital delivers breakthrough digital innovations to the market and breeds entrepreneurial talent for economic growth and improved quality of life in Europe. It does this by mobilising a pan-European ecosystem of almost 200 top European corporations, SMEs, startups, universities and research institutes. As a Knowledge and Innovation Community of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology, EIT Digital is focused on entrepreneurship and is at the forefront of integrating education, research and business by bringing together students, researchers, engineers, business developers and entrepreneurs. This is done in our pan-European network of co-location centres in Berlin, Eindhoven, Helsinki, London, Paris, Stockholm, Trento, as well as in Budapest and Madrid. We also have a hub in Silicon Valley. EIT Digital invests in strategic areas to accelerate the market uptake of research-based digital technologies focusing on Europe’s strategic, societal challenges: Digital Industry, Digital Cities, Digital Wellbeing, Digital Infrastructure and Digital Finance. EIT Digital breeds T-shaped entrepreneurial digital talent focused on innovation through a blended Education Strategy that includes a Master School, Doctoral School and Professional School.
- ElectroluxElectrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electorlux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2015, Electrolux had sales of SEK 124 billion and about 58,000 employees. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
- EnzymetreeOur company-EnzymeTree is a front leading biological research and development based at Nanjing with R&D site at Shanghai in China. We owned the National high tech enterprise qualifications in China. We established the biological technologies of enzyme design, cell factory and synthetic biology. We developed the new enzyme successfully quick R&D term in about three month for one project. We had build a new synthetic enzyme pathway in vitro for a famous international company in about three month and gained their wonderful praise. And we owned the cell factory of E.coli and Yeast and the NOG constructions, which can lead the synthetic biology to construct the helpful and different microbes for the production.
- EPIC SemiconductorsEPIC has developed a microscopic AI sensor chip (Smart Dust) featuring energy harvesting (this eliminates the use of toxic batteries) and bidirectional non-magnetic (RF-free) communication. Its small size allows it to be easily embedded into everyday objects, sensing “human actions, physical forces, chemical reactions and bio-effects”.
- ERTRAC Global Competitiveness Working GroupERTRAC is the European Technology Platform bringing together all stakeholders of Road Transport Research. Its public-private multi-stakeholders nature involves industry, academia and research providers together with public authorities from the national and local levels. ERTRAC works in close cooperation with the European associations that represent the different components of road transport, while collaborating with other European Technology Platforms. European pre-competitive collaborative research has a very high added-value by bringing together the many private and public stakeholders involved in transport: working together, developing partnerships, and implementing cross-sectoral collaboration are important assets to speed-up the innovation process in Europe. In this context, the specific tasks of ERTRAC are to: - Provide a strategic vision for road transport research and innovation in Europe. - Define strategies and roadmaps to achieve this vision through the definition and update of a Strategic Research Agenda (SRA) and implementation research roadmaps. - Stimulate effective public and private investment in road transport research and innovation. - Contribute to improving coordination between the European, national, regional public and private R&D activities on road transport. - Enhance the networking and clustering of Europe's research and innovation capacities. - Promote European commitment to Research and technological development, ensuring that Europe remains an attractive region for researchers, and enhancing the global competitiveness of the transport industries. - Support the implementation of Horizon 2020, the European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation The new Strategic Research Agenda (SRA), published in April 2018, is a key document of ERTRAC with respect to preparing for 'Horizon Europe' (2021-2017), the forthcoming ninth European Research Framework Programme. The new ERTRAC SRA has the ambition to anchor the research work into the societal needs while looking more at the benefits of innovations for the end users. ERTRAC also wants to emphasize the importance of Road Transport and Mobility for the Society and the Economy, and hence consistently refers to the potential impact of the research topics.
- Eurecat Technology CentreWe provide industrial and business sectors with differentiating technology and advanced expertise, ofering solutions to their innovation needs and boosting their competiveness in a fast-paced environment. With 52M€ of incomes, we integrate more than 650 professionals and participate in over 160 R&D&i high-level strategic projects. Eurecat is member of the TECNIO network.
- European Space AgencyThe European Space Agency (ESA) is Europe’s gateway to space. Its mission is to shape the development of Europe’s space capability and ensure that investment in space continues to deliver benefits to the citizens of Europe and the world. ESA is an international organisation with 22 Member States. By coordinating the financial and intellectual resources of its members, it can undertake programmes and activities far beyond the scope of any single European country.
- Evenwood LtdEvenwood not only connects innovation with clients, but successfully manages the innovation processes. We have worked with many intellectual property (IP) projects with SME's, Universities, Institutes and spin-outs, delivering IP identification, partner identification and early stage commercialisation. We have wide-ranging experience in evaluation of the market sectors, routes to market and potential commercial partners for a wide range of University technologies. We help many clients to identify partners and negotiate licensing deals.
- Evitalz Information Management Pvt LtdEvitalz Information Management Pvt Ltd – which is a digital healthcare start-up, based in Chennai, India. eVITALZ team have over 30 years of expertise in Wireless communications, satellite communication & IT services. Our company is by recognized as one of the Top 5 Emerging Patient Monitoring Solutions Impacting The Healthcare Industry out of 445 Patient Monitoring Solutions from all across the world
- ExecomExecom is a software engineering company focused on the complete development cycle - from idea, design and production to maintenance of complex software solutions. The company is headquartered in Novi Sad, Serbia, a prominent University center. Local account management and high level project supervision are assured through our office in the Netherlands. Established in 1995, Execom is a pioneer in nearshoring IT services. Investments in people, knowledge and strong relationships with partners are the key elements of the company’s business philosophy. We are fast adaptive, tech-driven and agile. Our 170+ specialists deal with challenging projects and deliver against the highest standards and certifications. We do the heavy stuff: thinking with the client, de-risking projects and helping them stay on top with the latest technology. Our twenty-five-year long expertise is broad: Instrumentation and Automation, Business Process Automation, Telecommunications, Finance & Banking, Home Automation, Broadcasting & Multimedia, Mobile Solutions, IoT. We work with clients from Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, France, the USA, Switzerland, Belgium, Austria, the Czech Republic and Russia.
- Exergy LtdEngineering support to the industry and SMEs from concept design to scale-up and commercialisation of industrial biotechnology, biorefining and circular projects. Our technology focus is the development of biochemicals, biofuels, renewable technologies and products, including feedstock and waste valorisations. Techno-economic analysis. Energy efficiency and process optimisation. Commercial, collaborative R&D and Innovation Projects (European Horizon 2020, Bio-Based Industries BBI, InnovateUK, BESTF, SPIRE)
- Expert-Service, R&D corp.* Analysis and reorganization proceedings; * Preparation of feasibility studies of projects; * Selection of equipment and tooling; * Development of technologies; * Analysis and optimization of existing processes
- Extense PharmaWe research, develop and produce a range of innovative food, drink and food supplement products designed entirely for the weight management, healthy eating and nutrition market sectors. All of our products are high in quality protein, low carb, low fat with no added sugar. Each one is made with natural ingredients only, no preservatives and GMO Free. Although there are many companies competing within this market sector, our every expanding range stands out for two reasons: 1. The balance between the quality ingredients used and the nutritional values produced, offers unrivalled effectiveness and convenience in our target sectors. 2. Superior taste. If you would like to know more about what we offer, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Extranthis UGElaboration of platform technologies for sustainable production of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) from biomass and using sustainable ressources, respectful to the environment and clima change. Development of natural products as drugs against addiction and pain management.
- Faculty of Polymer TechnologyFaculty of Polymer Technology is an internationally recognized academic institution tightly linked with the economic sector. It grows on the excellence of study, development and research work, while also enabling students and industry to acquire knowledge in one of the most interesting technical fields in the world.
- Familia TorresSince its founding in 1870, Familia Torres has combined tradition and innovation with the aim of making premium wine and brandy, always with the utmost respect for the environment. Familia Torres’s roots in Penedès, near Barcelona, go back more than three centuries, and it has historically had wineries and vineyards in Penedès, Conca de Barberà, Priorat and Costers del Segre. The commitment to protect the land and environment, the pursuit of excellence, and a passion for wine culture has been passed down from generation to generation. Fourth generation family member Miguel A. Torres pioneered the planting of Cabernet Sauvignon in Spain, creating Mas La Plana in 1970. For the fifth generation, the focus is on making wines from unique vineyards and recovering ancestral varieties in Catalonia, as well as in other parts of Spain and Chile. Not only is this project reviving the wine growing heritage of these regions, but in light of climate change, it may also provide future solutions. Familia Torres is also present in Chile, California, and other iconic Spanish regions with its singular wines and vineyards. Torres is a member of Primum Familiae Vini, an association of 12 wine families who are among the most prestigious wine producers of their regions.
- Fater SpAFater is an Italian company founded in 1958 by Francesco Angelini, since 1992 joint venture between Procter & Gamble and Angelini Group. It manufactures and distributes the brand products ACE Neoblanc and Comet in 39 countries in the Western European and Central Eastern Europe Middle East and Africa markets; in Italy it has been expanding the market of personal hygiene products since the late '60 and it now produces and sells brand products such as Pampers, LINES, LINES Specialist and Tampax. Fater is a dynamic company that invests in Research & Development around 4% of its annual turnover (837 million Euros) and counts globally 1,600 employees. Consumer and market knowledge shared competences and search for efficiency are the drivers of growth in the long run. The headquarters is in Pescara; the Italian manufacturing facilities are located in Pescara and Campochiaro (CB); other plants abroad include facilities in Portugal (Porto) and Turkey (Gebze). Fater has several affiliates in Moscow, Bucharest, Istanbul and Mohammedia.
- ferdowsi university of mashhadFerdowsi University of Mashhad (FUM) (Persian: دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد) is the largest research university in Northeastern Iran named after the great epic poet and historian of Iranian national history Ferdowsi, whose Shahnameh (The Book of Kings) is a chef-d'oeuvre in Persian literature. The FUM campus is in Mashhad, the capital city of the Razavi Khorasan province. The university was established in 1949, making it the third oldest major university in Iran. It is among the five top universities in the country according to statistics published by the Ministry of Sciences, Research and Technology. FUM offers 180 bachelors, masters, and Ph.D. programs to 26,000 international and local, male and female students studying under about 900 faculty members with the aid of 2500 staff employees. The university is regarded as a prominent institution in attracting international students from Central Asian republics, Afghanistan, Turkey, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Thailand, India, China, Yemen, Bahrain, Africa and many other localities of Asia. The university is ranked third in Iran amongst other universities in recruiting foreign students.
- Fibrothelium GmbHFibrothelium GmbH was founded as a spin-off from the company Meotec GmbH & Co.KG and RWTH Aachen University. The company has interdisciplinary experience in the field of material science and material development, especially for medical technology. The core competence is a unique process for the synthesis of fibroin solutions, which is completely free of toxic solvents. This leads to advantages in the biocompatibility of the material and to low process costs. The material fibroin offers a wide range of applications in the field of medical technology and also in the cosmetic industry and other market fields.
- Fideicomiso Ecuatoriano de Cooperación para el DesarrolloFECD works with small producers from rural zones of Ecuador and its main goal is to generate impact in their economy and livelihoods by self-managing and strenghtening local capabilities in order to mitigate poverty and climate change.
- FireMediaUnique services for Web Design and Website Development provide by FireMedia. Our Designers make an unmatched website design for your business. We also specialize in Website Design & Development, eCommerce Website Design, Internet Marketing, Mobile App Development, Google AdWords, Social Media Marketing, WordPress Website Development, Shopify Website Development services that helps to run your business on top of the Search Engines.
- FISABIOFISABIO (Foundation for the Promotion of Health and Biomedical Research in the Valencian Community) is a nonprofit scientific and healthcare organisation. Our primary purpose is to encourage, promote and develop scientific and technological research in health and biomedicine within the Valencian Community (Alicante, Valencia, Castellon). FISABIO integrates and manages the Health Research Map of the Valencian Community Centre for Public Health Research (FISABIO-Public Health) as well as of several University Hospitals (Foundation of Dr Peset University Hospital, Foundation of the University General Hospital of Alicante, Foundation of the University General Hospital of Elche and the Mediterranean Ophthalmological Foundation). Also, FISABIO assumes the scientific and research activities of other 18 Health Departments spread across the Valencian Community. FISABIO provides scientific support services to more than 1,500 health care professionals and medical specialists within the Valencian Community network, whose research projects and clinical trials are managed by our Foundation. Also, from July 2013, FISABIO provides Ophthalmological Assistance in our headquarter FISABIO-Ophthalmological Foundation. The main goals of FISABIO are: - To facilitate, promote, develop and execute research according to existing research plans in the Regional Department of Health of the Valencian Community. - To act as a driving agent of scientific and technological research and innovation, providing the necessary scaffold to promote successful interactions between research teams located in different institutions including Universities, Hospitals, and the Scientific Research Council of Spain (CSIC). - To facilitate and promote the training of Healthcare professionals and researchers. - To promote and perform various research studies in Healthcare and Public Health. - To develop and cooperate in the development of Healthcare activities.
- FLUIDRAFluidra is a Spanish multinational listed group, leader in the global swimming pool and wellness industry. Founded in 1969, Fluidra has long-standing experience in developing innovative products and services in the global residential and commercial pool market. Fluidra has a clear mission: to create the perfect pool and wellness experience. With more than 5.500 employees, Fluidra operates in more than 45 countries through its subsidiaries. We have more than 140 sales offices and more than 34 production centers around the world, At Fluidra, in our search for excellence, we strive to deliver the best solutions to our customers and users through innovation in significant areas, such as energy efficiency and sustainability, robotics and the Internet of Things. A total of approximately 1,200 patents worldwide and a team of more than 200 engineers devoted to R&D support this dynamic and continuous commitment. Fluidra's portfolio includes some of the most recognized brands in the sector such as Jandy®, AstralPool®, Polaris®, Cepex®, Zodiac®, CTX Professional®, Certikin and Gre®. At Fluidra, we always keep pool users in mind to provide them with “everything they need to have a perfect pool and wellness experience”. This translates into to a wide range of products, equipment and services.
- frec|n|sys SASfrec|n|sys designs, fabricates and commercializes passive RF components (surface acoustic wave – SAW, bulk acoustic wave – BAW, guided acoustic wave devices in general), i.e. sensors, filters and resonators for on-board signal processing. The main applications of such devices are dedicated to harsh environment monitoring, Defense/Space and Telecoms. The company was created in early 2013 to answer the national demand and international need for advanced SAW device development and production. The skill and expertise of the company originate from competences developed at the FEMTO-ST Institute/CNRS - Besançon. The company owns a patent port-folio protecting its innovation particularly in the field of sensors for harsh environment for which the company ambition to be an international leader. Since Ocyober 2017, frec|n|sys is a 100% subsidiary of the SOITEC group which develops and commercializes advanced SOI wafers for microelectronics and a novel generation of oriented single-crystal piezoelectric layer on silicon, the so-called POI (piezoelectric-on-insulator) wafers.