Organization Profiles Site map description
- Continuum Recovery Center of ColoradoContinuum Recovery Center of Colorado center for outpatient treatment in Denver believes the best way to enhance your life is to minimize disruption to it. Our outpatient services are holistic, integrating group and one-on-one therapy, fitness, nutrition, yoga and other wellness modalities. Day Treatment (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), Outpatient Programs (OP) and Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) are tailored to your needs, causing minimal disruption to your daily life.
- COPCISA, S.A.Copcisa is a construction company with presence in América Latina and España. Its activities include Civil Engineering, Building and Services. Since its beginnings in 1965 and through to the present day it has consolidated its market position through a model based on dedication and the job well done. It is currently present in the construction of infrastructures and equipments of reference. In Civil Engineering, Copcisa designs and builds projects in the highways, railways, airports, ports and coastal, water, industrial and urban development areas. In the Building field, the company carries out all types of construction: hospitals, clinics, retirement homes, public administration buildings, educational facilities, hotels, offices, factories, sports centres, cultural facilities and transport facilities.
- Corodex IndustriesCorodex is one of the first companies in the region to offer water treatment services. Since the early 1970's, we have been carefully following the development in the technologies of Water purification and Wastewater treatment. By the year 2000, and after extensive research of our regional market demands in the field of water purification and wastewater treatment, Corodex Industries was established in Dubai with the goal of engineering, manufacturing, assembly and fabrication of various water purification and wastewater treatment equipment. Industries Core activities are • Sewage Treatment plant • Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BWRO) • Highly Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (HBWRO) • Sea Water Reverse Osmosis (SWRO) • Treated Sewage Effluent Polishing Plant • Grey water treatment (Conventional and UF system) • Eflo SEP- High Performance single stage oil Interceptor • EfloDAF - Dissolved Air flotation (removal of high FOG, BOD, COD & SS Reduction) • Odor control system (Chemical Absorption, Biological Oxidation & adsorption) Eflo EC Electro Coagulation Water Purification Equipments and Plants Corodex Industries started with the engineering & assembly of packaged Reverse Osmosis (RO) plants. The Reverse Osmosis market is increasing rapidly due to the continuous growing demand for potable water worldwide. Corodex Industries is playing a vital role in meeting the world demand by supplying superior quality water purification plants. Wastewater Treatment Equipments and Plants Corodex Industries holds a licensee agreement with the reputed EFLO International, UK to fabricate and assemble packaged sewage treatment plants in UAE. EFLO has more than 40 years of experience in designing and building sewage treatment plants for both land and marine use. Installations include hotels, villages, hospitals, military camps, oil rig and accommodation platforms as well as cruise ships and war ships. Populations served are 10 - 30,000 persons. EFLO has references in the region since 1972, and has more than 500 wastewater treatment plants in operation worldwide. EFLO is expanding its activities to cover industrial wastewater treatment in addition to domestic sewage treatment.
- CovestroCovestro is world-leading supplier of high-tech polymer materials: innovative, sustainable and diverse. Thanks to our global presence and close proximity to our customers, we are the partner of choice for a wide variety of industries. Our products and application solutions are used in many areas of modern life. In the line of our vision “To make the world a brighter place”, we work on solutions to the challenges of our time to push the boundaries of what is possible. We help make cars lighter so they save fuel. Our insulation systems protect buildings against the heat and cold to reduce energy consumption. In entertainment electronics, our products support functionality, safety and sleek design.
- Covid-19 Innovation Challenges by InnogetAhead of the current Coronavirus outbreak, Innoget is fully committed to contributing to mobilizing scientific and expert communities to find a real solution to the Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore, we're supporting worldwide calls and programs that could help in any aspects of the coronavirus crisis. Is your organization promoting or looking for innovation or research initiatives to mitigate the Covid-19 outbreak? Email us at email@example.com to list them. Channeled through Innoget's online open innovation network, initiatives in the health, virology, medicine, or novel technologies applied to human health, among others, are listed and disseminated to Innoget members -ranging from hospitals, research institutes, scientists, businesses, and public administrations- and innovation partners worldwide.
- Cracow University of TechnologyCracow University of Technology: - educates highly qualified engineers who can cope with national and global industry challenges, - educates academic staff by supporting the development of their scientific passion and their participation in national and international scientific exchange, - serves the economy and the whole society by solving technical and technological problems and by implementing scientific studies into economic practice.
- CreaspinJean-Marc is passionate about transforming ideas into concrete products. With extensive experience in product manufacturing at Philips, he worked at the edge of traditional design, creating and industrializing innovative products that are used worldwide today. Jean-Marc has been working in electronics for 25 years and in that time has developed a broad, multidisciplinary knowledge, including light, energy, audio and sensing. Truly visionary, he produces innovative solutions combining cost target with end user and market needs. His activities are always related to early concept or early solution finding. I am a product architect, having a very broad level of understanding of any kinds of technologies. My aim is to propose down-to-earth system solutions which solves new or recurrent problems.
- Creative BioarrayCreative Bioarray is an innovative biotechnology company whose mission is to develop unique technologies that provide researchers with the tools to investigate life science. We provide a wide range of high quality normal human and animal cells, cell culture medium and reagents, FISH probes, tissue array, microorganisms, equipments and related services for the research community. Our state-of-the-art products are currently used around the world in the biological laboratories of universities, government institutes, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. http://www.creative-bioarray.com/
- Creative BiolabsCreative Biolabs is the leading custom service provider that has extensive experience in various antibody production and engineering fields. Our service portfolio includes mouse and rat monoclonal antibody production using hybridoma technology, human, monkey, rabbit, chicken, dog, llama and camel monoclonal antibody production using various antibody library technologies [including phage display, bacterial display and yeast display]. We are also professional in conducting in depth antibody humanization and affinity maturation using phage display and DNA mutagenesis approaches. In addition, OEM services for bulk scale antibody manufacturing, including bacterial production of scFv, diabody, tandem scFv, miniantibody and Fab, and mammalian cell expression of minibody, chimeric IgG and IgG, are also available at the most competitive price in the industry.
- Creative BioMartCreative BioMart is offering more than 1,000 recombinant proteins, peptides and antibodies. All the products are rigorously tested to meet the most demanding research needs. At the same time, lowest prices in the industry are always guaranteed.
- Creative DiagnosticsCreative Diagnostics is a leading manufacturer and supplier of antibodies, viral antigens, innovative diagnostic components and critical assay reagents. We provide contract biologic R&D and manufacturing services to the diagnostic manufacturers along with GMP biologics manufacturing for the biopharmaceutical market. Our goal is to provide a trusted source for all your assay development and manufacturing needs. We also assist clients in rapidly developing, manufacturing and commercializing point of care lateral flow, flow through and ELISA assays for any market segment. We develop using fluorescent, visual colloidal gold and paramagnetic labels, and high sensitivity, quantitative and reader-based tests are our specialty. https://www.creative-diagnostics.com/
- Creative PeptidesCreative Peptides is a leading biomedical technology company located in New York. The company is committed to providing high-quality products, comprehensive services, and solutions for life science research. Creative Peptides is composed of experts in various fields of life sciences and continuously provides professional services to local, domestic and international customers.
- CSI Entwicklungstechnik GmbHSince 1995 we have been developing high quality modules in the interior and exterior for manufacturers and suppliers of the automotive industry. In project management our teams are responsible for entire product lines. Our Portfolio comprises a broad range of different services.
- CSI EOODCSI is a company that mediates between industries that wish to outsource chemical R&D projects and public research institutes in Bulgaria and neighbouring countries that are looking for industrial partners for contract research. For the industry, CSI can - find the best researchers that are most qualified for answering the questions posed by the industry, - form a project team from them, and - manage the project locally.
- CSIC - Consejo Superior de Investigaciones CientíficasThe Spanish National Research Council (in Spanish 'Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC)') is a government agency for basic and applied scientific research. It is the largest public research organization in Spain, with presence in all the Autonomous Communities through 126 centers and 145 associated units.
- CSIROCSIRO is Australia’s pre-eminent national science organization, accelerating innovation through global science. CSIRO US facilitate relationships that connect Australian researchers with U.S. projects and expedite mutually beneficial opportunities for scientific advances. With more than 2,00 patents, 300 licenses, and 450 spin-out companies, we collaborate to turn big ideas into disruptive products. Through longstanding relationships with Global 1000 companies, university partnerships and governmental agencies, our underlying science and technology are the backbone of the future impacting the economy, the environment, and society. We are among the top 1% of global research agencies, our team of more than 5,000 world- class scientists, engineers, technologists and economists tackle the world’s scientific challenges. We partner with organizations to navigate the innovation lifecycle from discovery to investment, product development and commercialization.
- CTechnanoCTECHnano is specialized in Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) coatings. We develop both customized coatings and equipment to fulfill the requirements of our customers. We have experience in coating all kind of complex surfaces, such as fibers, powders or nanostructure surfaces. With coatings as thin as 5 nm, we protect your materials and products against corrosion, UV radiation or chemical attacks and functionalism them to add extra value (hydro/oleophobicity, anti-scratch, color changes, antireflectant...)
- Czech University of Life SciencesCentre for Innovation and Technology Transfer at the Czech University of Life Sciences helps with the transfer of the University knowledge into practice. We are responsible for evaluation of University research and development outcomes in terms of their commercial potential and the management of the University's intellectual property. We foster cooperation with industry for further development of these results, their commercialization and utilization across society.
- DanoneDanone is a leading multi-local food and beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in 3 businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition. With its ‘One Planet. One Health’ frame of action, which considers the health of people and the planet as intimately interconnected, Danone aims to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices. To accelerate this food revolution and create superior, sustainable, profitable value for all its stakeholders, Danone has defined nine 2030 Goals, and paved the way as the first listed company to adopt the “Entreprise à Mission” status in France. With a purpose to bring health through food to as many people as possible, and corresponding social, societal and environmental objectives set out in its articles of association, Danone commits to operating in an efficient, responsible and inclusive manner, in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations. By 2025, Danone aims to become one of the first multinational companies to obtain B CorpTM certification. With more than 100,000 employees, and products sold in over 120 markets, Danone generated €25.3 billion in sales in 2019. Danone’s portfolio includes leading international brands (Actimel, Activia, Alpro, Aptamil, Danette, Danio, Danonino, evian, Nutricia, Nutrilon, Volvic, among others) as well as strong local and regional brands (including AQUA, Blédina, Bonafont, Cow & Gate, Horizon Organic, Mizone, Oikos, Prostokvashino, Silk, Vega). Listed on Euronext Paris and present on the OTCQX market via an ADR (American Depositary Receipt) program, Danone is a component stock of leading sustainability indexes including the ones managed by Vigeo Eiris and Sustainalytics, as well as the Ethibel Sustainability Index, the MSCI ESG Indexes, the FTSE4Good Index Series, Bloomberg Gender Equality Index, and the Access to Nutrition Index.
- DAVER-A!We are innovative and hands-on company that follows ESG strategy in all our projects. Our main activity is demonstrating and implementing disruptive solutions in areas of sustainable development in local communities and other international locations. AI and data science are pivotal for us. Projects are time-money-efficiently executed in the environment of great resources with help of our professionals (in science, R&D, IT, engineering, education, economy etc.), strong partners and supporters. Based on life experience we believe that trust is the key that unlocks great potential in responsible businesses and proactive individuals. Trust that one puts in us pays off by the results we produce.
- DeepScience Ltd.DeepScience develops science and technology solutions to complex problems within several areas of impact: climate change, agriculture, artificial intelligence, and biotech. We use computational tools and pure human problem solving capacity toward finding solutions. Afterward, we reach out through a network of selected partnerships to bring our solutions into reality.
- DeltaTech KoreaSoongsil University providing lifelong education through its founding principle of "Truth and Service." Soongsil University is pursuing global competitive power through the specialization. The highly qualified faculty and unique educational programs are customized for each department and with alliances between businesses and other universities worldwide, Soongsil is able to meet its goal of producing much needed global talents. It nurtures men and women of faith and competence by building on its long standing strengths, and is making a giant leap towards a brighter future.
- DetectaCynDetectaCyn is a biotechnology startup founded by a biologist scientist and a chemical engineer with the mission of producing kits and tools for environmental analysis. Our purpose is to disseminate consolidated technologies at an affordable cost, thus allowing the monitoring of ecosystems in underdeveloped regions. Our current focus is to produce kits for the detection and quantification of cyanotoxins in water, using both more established technologies (enzyme immunoassay) and innovative technologies (use of biosensors for in situ analysis).
- Dig.y.SoLDig.y.SoL™ addresses the energy and transportation markets by offering tools and solutions enabling evolutionary intelligent digital transformation. In the energy market, our tools will enable utilities to evolve from the current command-and-control mode of operation to a digital distributed energy model enabling real-time, on-demand energy exchange between independent sources (DERs, prosumers) and loads (C&I, residential, electric vehicles), supported by a distributed and securely shared federated blockchain.