Organization Profiles Site map description
- CSI EOODCSI is a company that mediates between industries that wish to outsource chemical R&D projects and public research institutes in Bulgaria and neighbouring countries that are looking for industrial partners for contract research. For the industry, CSI can - find the best researchers that are most qualified for answering the questions posed by the industry, - form a project team from them, and - manage the project locally.
- CSIC - Consejo Superior de Investigaciones CientíficasThe Spanish National Research Council (in Spanish 'Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC)') is a government agency for basic and applied scientific research. It is the largest public research organization in Spain, with presence in all the Autonomous Communities through 126 centers and 145 associated units.
- CSIROCSIRO is Australia’s pre-eminent national science organization, accelerating innovation through global science. CSIRO US facilitate relationships that connect Australian researchers with U.S. projects and expedite mutually beneficial opportunities for scientific advances. With more than 2,00 patents, 300 licenses, and 450 spin-out companies, we collaborate to turn big ideas into disruptive products. Through longstanding relationships with Global 1000 companies, university partnerships and governmental agencies, our underlying science and technology are the backbone of the future impacting the economy, the environment, and society. We are among the top 1% of global research agencies, our team of more than 5,000 world- class scientists, engineers, technologists and economists tackle the world’s scientific challenges. We partner with organizations to navigate the innovation lifecycle from discovery to investment, product development and commercialization.
- CTechnanoCTECHnano is specialized in Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) coatings. We develop both customized coatings and equipment to fulfill the requirements of our customers. We have experience in coating all kind of complex surfaces, such as fibers, powders or nanostructure surfaces. With coatings as thin as 5 nm, we protect your materials and products against corrosion, UV radiation or chemical attacks and functionalism them to add extra value (hydro/oleophobicity, anti-scratch, color changes, antireflectant...)
- Czech University of Life SciencesCentre for Innovation and Technology Transfer at the Czech University of Life Sciences helps with the transfer of the University knowledge into practice. We are responsible for evaluation of University research and development outcomes in terms of their commercial potential and the management of the University's intellectual property. We foster cooperation with industry for further development of these results, their commercialization and utilization across society.
- DanoneDanone is a leading multi-local food and beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in 3 businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition. With its ‘One Planet. One Health’ frame of action, which considers the health of people and the planet as intimately interconnected, Danone aims to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices. To accelerate this food revolution and create superior, sustainable, profitable value for all its stakeholders, Danone has defined nine 2030 Goals, and paved the way as the first listed company to adopt the “Entreprise à Mission” status in France. With a purpose to bring health through food to as many people as possible, and corresponding social, societal and environmental objectives set out in its articles of association, Danone commits to operating in an efficient, responsible and inclusive manner, in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations. By 2025, Danone aims to become one of the first multinational companies to obtain B CorpTM certification. With more than 100,000 employees, and products sold in over 120 markets, Danone generated €25.3 billion in sales in 2019. Danone’s portfolio includes leading international brands (Actimel, Activia, Alpro, Aptamil, Danette, Danio, Danonino, evian, Nutricia, Nutrilon, Volvic, among others) as well as strong local and regional brands (including AQUA, Blédina, Bonafont, Cow & Gate, Horizon Organic, Mizone, Oikos, Prostokvashino, Silk, Vega). Listed on Euronext Paris and present on the OTCQX market via an ADR (American Depositary Receipt) program, Danone is a component stock of leading sustainability indexes including the ones managed by Vigeo Eiris and Sustainalytics, as well as the Ethibel Sustainability Index, the MSCI ESG Indexes, the FTSE4Good Index Series, Bloomberg Gender Equality Index, and the Access to Nutrition Index.
- DAVER-A!We are innovative and hands-on company that follows ESG strategy in all our projects. Our main activity is demonstrating and implementing disruptive solutions in areas of sustainable development in local communities and other international locations. AI and data science are pivotal for us. Projects are time-money-efficiently executed in the environment of great resources with help of our professionals (in science, R&D, IT, engineering, education, economy etc.), strong partners and supporters. Based on life experience we believe that trust is the key that unlocks great potential in responsible businesses and proactive individuals. Trust that one puts in us pays off by the results we produce.
- DBH TechnologiesDBH is focused on: • Contractual/collaborative research and development in the food sector - new food applications such as vegetable protein applications, new flavors, material encapsulation (e.g. aromas, vitamins etc.) • Delivery of its own novel drying technology (CASND) suitable especially for drying thermolabile and biological materials
- DeepScience Ltd.DeepScience develops science and technology solutions to complex problems within several areas of impact: climate change, agriculture, artificial intelligence, and biotech. We use computational tools and pure human problem solving capacity toward finding solutions. Afterward, we reach out through a network of selected partnerships to bring our solutions into reality.
- DeltaTech KoreaSoongsil University providing lifelong education through its founding principle of "Truth and Service." Soongsil University is pursuing global competitive power through the specialization. The highly qualified faculty and unique educational programs are customized for each department and with alliances between businesses and other universities worldwide, Soongsil is able to meet its goal of producing much needed global talents. It nurtures men and women of faith and competence by building on its long standing strengths, and is making a giant leap towards a brighter future.
- Dig.y.SoLDig.y.SoL™ addresses the energy and transportation markets by offering tools and solutions enabling evolutionary intelligent digital transformation. In the energy market, our tools will enable utilities to evolve from the current command-and-control mode of operation to a digital distributed energy model enabling real-time, on-demand energy exchange between independent sources (DERs, prosumers) and loads (C&I, residential, electric vehicles), supported by a distributed and securely shared federated blockchain.
- DNA CATCHER S.L.UDNA CATCHER is an innovative Spanish company aiming to improve quality and performance of products used in the: -Food additives industry (Micro-encapsulated thermostable flavours, aroma, Probiotics..etc) -Environmental health & Odor control for the elimination of toxic gases DNA CATCHER has developed its products based on Patented Technologies using safe, ecofriendly and food grade high density polysaccharides Beads (HDB-Technology) that fit to the market needs and allow versatility of applications.
- DragonchainBlockchain as a Service for Enterprises & Developers. Dragonchain’s open source blockchain platform gives enterprises and developers the resources they need. Build private/public hybrid blockchain applications, and write smart contracts in minutes with Blockchain as a Service.
- DRUIDS Process Technology S.L.Since its beginning more than three decades ago, DRUIDS Process Technology continues pushing the limits of innovation. The company has developed capabilities in simulation, high-performance design engineering, control systems and electronics and intimate knowledge of processes of the wire and metallurgy, gained after decades of close cooperation with academia and the most relevant players in the industry.
- Durham UniversityAs one of the UK’s leading and world top 100 universities, Durham is also one of the most distinctive universities. It is a residential collegiate university with a welcoming community of more than 18,000 students and over 4,000 members of staff. Set within the historically rich City of Durham in the North East of England, which is home to a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this is an undeniably beautiful place in which to base your academic and home life. Durham University is listed 5th in The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018 and features in the top 100 of World University Rankings for 2018-19. Our academics and students are at the heart of our world-leading research and teaching capabilities, shaping the future with their ground-breaking work.
- Dynasense Technologies Pvt. Ltd.Dynasense Technologies is an ISO13485 compliant medical device & technology company based in Mumbai, India. Our portfolio of work includes design & development of point of care diagnostic devices and smart surgical tools. Our established network of vetted suppliers, vendors & testing facilities empowers us to execute swiftly in time without compromising on quality.
- Edizon Innovation GmbHOver the past 12 years, Strategyn iip successfully introduced Jobs-to-be-Done (JTBD) with Outcome-Driven Innovation® (ODI) in the DACH market. In 2019, we embarked on the next leg of this journey: under the new brand Edizon we expand our services even further to meet the needs of our customers in the future. Inspired by Thomas A. Edison, we combined his last name with “horizon” to create our brand name. As a pioneer of his time he lay the foundation for what we now call the “needs-first” approach to innovation. In fact, the very gateway to his innovations was his profound understanding and deep knowledge of customer needs. Essentially, this is what we still do when we combine the Jobs-to-be-Done (JTBD) concept with the Outcome-Driven Innovation® method (ODI).By implementing this line of thinking we make innovation a more efficient and predictable process, making it the key growth factor for customers. 86% of products developed with the ODI® method have been rated as successful, proving five times more efficient than traditional innovation methods. “JTBD is the talk of the town”, So, what sets us apart from other innovation and strategy consulting firms who also apply the Jobs-to-be-Done philosophy? Take musical tastes as an example. Would you rather listen to a cover band or the original?
- EIT DigitalEIT Digital is a leading European digital innovation and entrepreneurial education organisation driving Europe’s digital transformation. EIT Digital delivers breakthrough digital innovations to the market and breeds entrepreneurial talent for economic growth and improved quality of life in Europe. It does this by mobilising a pan-European ecosystem of almost 200 top European corporations, SMEs, startups, universities and research institutes. As a Knowledge and Innovation Community of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology, EIT Digital is focused on entrepreneurship and is at the forefront of integrating education, research and business by bringing together students, researchers, engineers, business developers and entrepreneurs. This is done in our pan-European network of co-location centres in Berlin, Eindhoven, Helsinki, London, Paris, Stockholm, Trento, as well as in Budapest and Madrid. We also have a hub in Silicon Valley. EIT Digital invests in strategic areas to accelerate the market uptake of research-based digital technologies focusing on Europe’s strategic, societal challenges: Digital Industry, Digital Cities, Digital Wellbeing, Digital Infrastructure and Digital Finance. EIT Digital breeds T-shaped entrepreneurial digital talent focused on innovation through a blended Education Strategy that includes a Master School, Doctoral School and Professional School.
- ElectroluxElectrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electorlux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2015, Electrolux had sales of SEK 124 billion and about 58,000 employees. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
- EnzymetreeOur company-EnzymeTree is a front leading biological research and development based at Nanjing with R&D site at Shanghai in China. We owned the National high tech enterprise qualifications in China. We established the biological technologies of enzyme design, cell factory and synthetic biology. We developed the new enzyme successfully quick R&D term in about three month for one project. We had build a new synthetic enzyme pathway in vitro for a famous international company in about three month and gained their wonderful praise. And we owned the cell factory of E.coli and Yeast and the NOG constructions, which can lead the synthetic biology to construct the helpful and different microbes for the production.
- EPIC SemiconductorsEPIC has developed a microscopic AI sensor chip (Smart Dust) featuring energy harvesting (this eliminates the use of toxic batteries) and bidirectional non-magnetic (RF-free) communication. Its small size allows it to be easily embedded into everyday objects, sensing “human actions, physical forces, chemical reactions and bio-effects”.
- ERTRAC Global Competitiveness Working GroupERTRAC is the European Technology Platform bringing together all stakeholders of Road Transport Research. Its public-private multi-stakeholders nature involves industry, academia and research providers together with public authorities from the national and local levels. ERTRAC works in close cooperation with the European associations that represent the different components of road transport, while collaborating with other European Technology Platforms. European pre-competitive collaborative research has a very high added-value by bringing together the many private and public stakeholders involved in transport: working together, developing partnerships, and implementing cross-sectoral collaboration are important assets to speed-up the innovation process in Europe. In this context, the specific tasks of ERTRAC are to: - Provide a strategic vision for road transport research and innovation in Europe. - Define strategies and roadmaps to achieve this vision through the definition and update of a Strategic Research Agenda (SRA) and implementation research roadmaps. - Stimulate effective public and private investment in road transport research and innovation. - Contribute to improving coordination between the European, national, regional public and private R&D activities on road transport. - Enhance the networking and clustering of Europe's research and innovation capacities. - Promote European commitment to Research and technological development, ensuring that Europe remains an attractive region for researchers, and enhancing the global competitiveness of the transport industries. - Support the implementation of Horizon 2020, the European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation The new Strategic Research Agenda (SRA), published in April 2018, is a key document of ERTRAC with respect to preparing for 'Horizon Europe' (2021-2017), the forthcoming ninth European Research Framework Programme. The new ERTRAC SRA has the ambition to anchor the research work into the societal needs while looking more at the benefits of innovations for the end users. ERTRAC also wants to emphasize the importance of Road Transport and Mobility for the Society and the Economy, and hence consistently refers to the potential impact of the research topics.
- Eurecat Technology CentreWe provide industrial and business sectors with differentiating technology and advanced expertise, ofering solutions to their innovation needs and boosting their competiveness in a fast-paced environment. With 52M€ of incomes, we integrate more than 650 professionals and participate in over 160 R&D&i high-level strategic projects. Eurecat is member of the TECNIO network.