Organization Profiles Site map description
- Dig.y.SoLDig.y.SoL™ addresses the energy and transportation markets by offering tools and solutions enabling evolutionary intelligent digital transformation. In the energy market, our tools will enable utilities to evolve from the current command-and-control mode of operation to a digital distributed energy model enabling real-time, on-demand energy exchange between independent sources (DERs, prosumers) and loads (C&I, residential, electric vehicles), supported by a distributed and securely shared federated blockchain.
- DIT HothouseDIT Hothouse is the award-winning Innovation and Knowledge Transfer Office at Dublin Institute of Technology, responsible for the commercialisation of intellectual property arising from DIT research. DIT Hothouse is the hub of innovation and technology transfer activities in DIT, the place where business meets innovation. DIT Hothouse has a range of spinout technologies available to industry across Life Sciences, Food, ICT, Software, Industrial Technology, Manufacturing and Clean Technologies. Our team works with students, lecturers and research teams across DIT as well as with entrepreneurs, industry leaders and investors. Through the DIT Hothouse New Frontiers Startup Programme, we provide a startup incubator for innovative and promising startup companies. Our Mission The mission of DIT Hothouse is to: Maximise the commercialisation of new technologies developed by the growing community of DIT researchers. Partner with industry on research collaboration, research consultancy and contract research. Support the launch of knowledge-intensive startups with the potential to generate significant economic benefits for Ireland through our startup support programmes and the DIT Hothouse Incubator. Our Offering At DIT Hothouse we assist: Entrepreneurs to start and grow businesses. Industry partners to find new technologies, research partners, and funding. Investors to find high-potential opportunities. DIT staff and students to commercialise their intellectual property (IP). Technology transfer offices in the Institute of Technology Tallaght (ITTD), the Institute of Technology Blanchardstown (ITB), the Institute of Art, Design & Technology, Dún Laoghaire (IADT) and the National College of Ireland (NCI) and the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies (DIAS) in their commercialisation activities. Whichever category you belong to, DIT Hothouse can provide you with unparalleled expertise, skills and resources to help you achieve your goals. Our Success Since its establishment in 2007, DIT Hothouse has consistently outperformed all other Irish university technology transfer offices, completing up to 20% of the annual commercial technology transfer licences in Ireland. Through its Enterprise Ireland-funded Incubation Programmes, DIT Hothouse has helped create nearly 400 sustainable businesses that have attracted €195 million in equity investment and created approximately 1,700 quality jobs.
- DragonchainBlockchain as a Service for Enterprises & Developers. Dragonchain’s open source blockchain platform gives enterprises and developers the resources they need. Build private/public hybrid blockchain applications, and write smart contracts in minutes with Blockchain as a Service.
- Dynasense Technologies Pvt. Ltd.We have a strong team of designers and developers to execute product or prototype development tasks. We are currently working on point of care in-vitro diagnostic devices. Our team has experience in all development aspects ranging from simulations for component selection to embedded system and product design and development. We have tie-ups with a number of vendors to assist us in quality and timely delivery.
- ElectroluxElectrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electorlux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2015, Electrolux had sales of SEK 124 billion and about 58,000 employees. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
- ERTRAC Global Competitiveness Working GroupERTRAC is the European Technology Platform bringing together all stakeholders of Road Transport Research. Its public-private multi-stakeholders nature involves industry, academia and research providers together with public authorities from the national and local levels. ERTRAC works in close cooperation with the European associations that represent the different components of road transport, while collaborating with other European Technology Platforms. European pre-competitive collaborative research has a very high added-value by bringing together the many private and public stakeholders involved in transport: working together, developing partnerships, and implementing cross-sectoral collaboration are important assets to speed-up the innovation process in Europe. In this context, the specific tasks of ERTRAC are to: - Provide a strategic vision for road transport research and innovation in Europe. - Define strategies and roadmaps to achieve this vision through the definition and update of a Strategic Research Agenda (SRA) and implementation research roadmaps. - Stimulate effective public and private investment in road transport research and innovation. - Contribute to improving coordination between the European, national, regional public and private R&D activities on road transport. - Enhance the networking and clustering of Europe's research and innovation capacities. - Promote European commitment to Research and technological development, ensuring that Europe remains an attractive region for researchers, and enhancing the global competitiveness of the transport industries. - Support the implementation of Horizon 2020, the European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation The new Strategic Research Agenda (SRA), published in April 2018, is a key document of ERTRAC with respect to preparing for 'Horizon Europe' (2021-2017), the forthcoming ninth European Research Framework Programme. The new ERTRAC SRA has the ambition to anchor the research work into the societal needs while looking more at the benefits of innovations for the end users. ERTRAC also wants to emphasize the importance of Road Transport and Mobility for the Society and the Economy, and hence consistently refers to the potential impact of the research topics.
- EurecatEurecat is the most important technology centre in Catalonia. We serve the industrial and business sectors with differentiating technology and advanced expertise, ofering solutions to their innovation needs and boosting their competiveness in a fast-paced environment. With 38M€ of incomes, we integrate more than 450 professionals and participate in over 160 R&D&i high-level strategic projects. Eurecat is member of the TECNIO network.
- European Space AgencyThe European Space Agency (ESA) is Europe’s gateway to space. Its mission is to shape the development of Europe’s space capability and ensure that investment in space continues to deliver benefits to the citizens of Europe and the world. ESA is an international organisation with 22 Member States. By coordinating the financial and intellectual resources of its members, it can undertake programmes and activities far beyond the scope of any single European country.
- Evenwood LtdEvenwood not only connects innovation with clients, but successfully manages the innovation processes. We have worked with many intellectual property (IP) projects with SME's, Universities, Institutes and spin-outs, delivering IP identification, partner identification and early stage commercialisation. We have wide-ranging experience in evaluation of the market sectors, routes to market and potential commercial partners for a wide range of University technologies. We help many clients to identify partners and negotiate licensing deals.
- Exergy LtdEngineering support to the industry and SMEs from concept design to scale-up and commercialisation of industrial biotechnology, biorefining and circular projects. Our technology focus is the development of biochemicals, biofuels, renewable technologies and products, including feedstock and waste valorisations. Techno-economic analysis. Energy efficiency and process optimisation. Commercial, collaborative R&D and Innovation Projects (European Horizon 2020, Bio-Based Industries BBI, InnovateUK, BESTF, SPIRE)
- Expert-Service, R&D corp.* Analysis and reorganization proceedings; * Preparation of feasibility studies of projects; * Selection of equipment and tooling; * Development of technologies; * Analysis and optimization of existing processes
- Extense PharmaWe research, develop and produce a range of innovative food, drink and food supplement products designed entirely for the weight management, healthy eating and nutrition market sectors. All of our products are high in quality protein, low carb, low fat with no added sugar. Each one is made with natural ingredients only, no preservatives and GMO Free. Although there are many companies competing within this market sector, our every expanding range stands out for two reasons: 1. The balance between the quality ingredients used and the nutritional values produced, offers unrivalled effectiveness and convenience in our target sectors. 2. Superior taste. If you would like to know more about what we offer, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Faculty of Polymer TechnologyFaculty of Polymer Technology is an internationally recognized academic institution tightly linked with the economic sector. It grows on the excellence of study, development and research work, while also enabling students and industry to acquire knowledge in one of the most interesting technical fields in the world.
- Familia TorresSince its founding in 1870, Familia Torres has combined tradition and innovation with the aim of making premium wine and brandy, always with the utmost respect for the environment. Familia Torres’s roots in Penedès, near Barcelona, go back more than three centuries, and it has historically had wineries and vineyards in Penedès, Conca de Barberà, Priorat and Costers del Segre. The commitment to protect the land and environment, the pursuit of excellence, and a passion for wine culture has been passed down from generation to generation. Fourth generation family member Miguel A. Torres pioneered the planting of Cabernet Sauvignon in Spain, creating Mas La Plana in 1970. For the fifth generation, the focus is on making wines from unique vineyards and recovering ancestral varieties in Catalonia, as well as in other parts of Spain and Chile. Not only is this project reviving the wine growing heritage of these regions, but in light of climate change, it may also provide future solutions. Familia Torres is also present in Chile, California, and other iconic Spanish regions with its singular wines and vineyards. Torres is a member of Primum Familiae Vini, an association of 12 wine families who are among the most prestigious wine producers of their regions.
- Fibrothelium GmbHFibrothelium GmbH was founded as a spin-off from the company Meotec GmbH & Co.KG and RWTH Aachen University. The company has interdisciplinary experience in the field of material science and material development, especially for medical technology. The core competence is a unique process for the synthesis of fibroin solutions, which is completely free of toxic solvents. This leads to advantages in the biocompatibility of the material and to low process costs. The material fibroin offers a wide range of applications in the field of medical technology and also in the cosmetic industry and other market fields.
- frec|n|sys SASfrec|n|sys designs, fabricates and commercializes passive RF components (surface acoustic wave – SAW, bulk acoustic wave – BAW, guided acoustic wave devices in general), i.e. sensors, filters and resonators for on-board signal processing. The main applications of such devices are dedicated to harsh environment monitoring, Defense/Space and Telecoms. The company was created in early 2013 to answer the national demand and international need for advanced SAW device development and production. The skill and expertise of the company originate from competences developed at the FEMTO-ST Institute/CNRS - Besançon. The company owns a patent port-folio protecting its innovation particularly in the field of sensors for harsh environment for which the company ambition to be an international leader. Since Ocyober 2017, frec|n|sys is a 100% subsidiary of the SOITEC group which develops and commercializes advanced SOI wafers for microelectronics and a novel generation of oriented single-crystal piezoelectric layer on silicon, the so-called POI (piezoelectric-on-insulator) wafers.
- FrieslandCampinaFrieslandCampina produces and sells consumer products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts in many European countries, in Asia and in Africa via its own subsidiaries. Dairy products and BtB ingredients are also exported worldwide from the Netherlands. FrieslandCampina has branch offices in 33 countries and employs just under 24,000 people. Revenues are around 12 billion Euros.
- Fundacio Bosch i GimperaThe Bosch i Gimpera Foundation (FBG)* focuses on promoting and managing the transfer of the knowledge and technology generated at the University of Barcelona. Its goal is to bring the scientific and technical skills and the results of the research generated at the UB to the market by means of contracts for R+D+i, consultancy services and the protection, valuation and licensing of patents and the creation of new knowledge-based enterprises.
- Fundació Parc TaulíThe Fundació Parc Taulí is an entity created by the Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí in order to promote and manage aspects related to teaching, training, research and innovations, both related to scientific-medical activities and the management and organization of healthcare activity.
- Fundació URVThe Technology Transfer and Innovation Center (CTTi) meets from the University environment the technological needs and services generated by the productive sectors and administration, through the management of Transfer of Technology and Knowledge, the Intellectual and Intellectual Property management, Technology Watch, Entrepreneurship, and Technology Infrastructures Offer (business incubator).
- Fundación Biomédica Galicia SurThe Biomedical Research Institute Ourense-Pontevedra-Vigo aims at developing translational biomedical research, relying in the principle that biomedical research must be carried out in contact and collaboration with the health-care system, the teaching system and the research system in order to achieve a harmonic development of biomedical research.
- Fundación para la Investigación Biosanitaria de Andalucía Oriental (FIBAO)The Foundation for Biomedical Research in Eastern Andalusia (FIBAO) is a non-profit foundation specialized in the integral management of Biosanitary Research that is part of the Research Funding Network of the Andalusian Public Health System. ibs.GRANADA is a Health Research Institute managed by the Foundation for Biomedical Research in Eastern Andalusia (FIBAO). FIBAO- ibs.GRANADA supports the research managment of: 11 hospitals, 11 biomedical district, 3 universities, and 361 clicnic management units. Ibs.GRANADA encompass five Scientific Areas and three Technological Platforms which activity has resulted in a very relevant collaborative scientific production. Additionally, ibs.Granada provides technical support services to its affiliates and facilitates the transfer of research results to society. The institute counts with more than 70 research groups which are integrated into five areas each of them divided into several lines of strategic areas: cancer; systemic, cardiovascular and neurological diseases; hepatic, digestive and infectious diseases; endocrine and metabolic diseases and advanced therapies and new biomedical technologies.
- Future London AcademyWe’re a team of London-based creatives from different international backgrounds. We’ve used our knowledge of the industry here to create week-long immersive courses for like-minded professionals. People who are seeking to broaden their horizons, expand their personal networks, and find inspiration in one of the world’s most exciting cities. As well as meeting famous designers, entrepreneurs, creative directors and CEOs, you’ll also be getting to know the other 25 participants on the course. They’ll come from many different countries – and like you, they will be looking to absorb as much as possible of what London has to offer.
- Gaibandha Agro VentureIt is a pioneer Bangladeshi company dedicated for Professional Services for waste management, recycling options, renewable energy applications and energy efficiency utilization in different fields. We also want to contribute to secure domestic and overseas competitiveness of agricultural products, increase the income of farming and fishing households and balance development of national economy. Fruits, Seeds, Vegetables, Fish, Fingerlings, Nursery products, Advisory support, Green Farming, Waste to Biogas our primary products, Our enthusiastic focus is to deliver motivational, consulting and terrific technical services to the currently existing or future industries to execute environment friendly production. We in nature foresee to adore a pollution-free dream planet.
- German-Canadian Centre for Innovation and Research (GCCIR)The German-Canadian Centre for Innovation and Research (GCCIR) is a multilateral initiative for the development of German-Canadian, and more broadly European-Canadian, research and business relations. It is based in Edmonton, Alberta and is located in the TEC Edmonton Business Incubator. The Centre provides support for the exchange of information, development of networks, and the establishment and cultivation of collaborative partnerships in academia, business, and industry. The GCCIR, along with Innoget, is the co-organizer of the GCCIR Matchmaking Symposium in Barcelona, to be held on November 19, 2018 in Barcelona (Spain). With the support of the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI) and ACCIÓ, the Agency for Business Competitiveness of Catalonia, the symposium is a unique opportunity for all Spanish organizations to connect with Albertan partners to jointly develop R&D projects eligible to receive funding under the Alberta-Europe Technology Collaboration Fund as well as other funding programs to be presented during the event. From the Alberta side, roughly 15 to 20 Albertan SMEs (small-to-medium sized enterprises) will participate in the symposium for the purpose of meeting potential R&D partners based in Spain. Furthermore, during the event, the German-Canadian Centre for Research (GCCIR), the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI) and ACCIÓ will present the available funding programs that both Spanish and Albertan partners could apply to fund the resulting projects related to the industrial sectors below: Nanotechnology // Geospatial // Drones // Cleantech // Health and e-Health // ICT // IOT // Materials // Energy
- Germans Trias i Pujol Health Sciences Research InstituteMISSIONS The mission of the Health Sciences Research Institute of the “Germans Trias i Pujol” Foundation (IGTP) are to generate, preserve, disseminate and increase multidisciplinary and translational knowledge, as well as echnological development in biomedical sciences, by means of a dynamic, efficient and effective organisation. GOALS The ultimate goal of the IGTP is to become a research centre of reference, able to transfer the generated knowledge into clinical practice and therapeutics (translationality), in order to optimise the psychophysical health and quality of life of the population. VISION - The IGTP, as an institution devoted to biomedical research: - Assumes its humanitarian view, ethical principles, and solidarity, as well as the principles of sustainability in resource management and relationship with the environment. - Its activities will be always related with the health needs of the population and the priority areas in healthcare development. - Assumes the scientific method as its own and faces its goals by means of programs of excellence which enable the leadership in the areas of knowledge of the interest of its researchers. - Protects the data used in, and generated by the research programmes, as well as the privacy of the patients and healthy individuals who participate in them.
- Graft Polymer UK LtdTURN-KEY POLYMER SOLUTION for Clients is the essence of Graft Polymer Business model. Algorithm is very simple: You provide us sample of your material and specify what you want to achieve (Technical Order) Graft Polymer specialists will provide you a Report (Turn -Key Solution) To get such a Report for free a Binding Purchase Agreement is a MUST from a Client. Our motto “COMBINE INCOMPATIBLE” clearly defines our business essence, namely to create polymer modifiers to combine immiscible and incompatible components of polymer alloys to achieve high mechanical characteristics, good impact and chemical resistance, fire retardant properties, cost-effectiveness Given past excellent field results, we have founded Graft Polymer’s Manufacturing & Research Plant, utilized our own IP’s in order to create world best polymer modification technologies that allow the development of a full spectrum of modifiers & alloys with unique features. We are engaged in the research & development of innovative goods, and methods of production by following our main goals which allow an innovative approach for products at competitive prices. https://youtu.be/Ryol_D4Iu1M
- GREENSupport earth… ride GREEN Non-Toxic Bikes - Like Their Mountains BIKE • BIKE SHOP • SHOW Made in California LA MTBike Tours • Infamous Parties • Gear & Fashion GREENMTB.com 2020 GREEN Dragon DD SuperBike Custom Dream Build & Design - 20 entities coming together achieving perfection
- Grove Hydrogen Automotive LLCHydrogen Fuel Cell Powered Zero Emission Sustainable Prestige Car Company Born from a desire to create a car that is truly clean, from the earth it originates to the roads upon which it allows our passengers to roam, Grove has searched the earth to find the greatest scientific advances to achieve this Goal. Grove creates cars from the Earth and for the Earth, we respect the energy and materials the planet has given us. Simultaneously respecting the desires of our passengers to a enjoy comfortable, enjoyable and convenient solution to navigating this great planet of ours. A combined effort of the best from technology and minds from all over the world, Grove delivers a new standard of green mobility, powered by hydrogen, enlightened by Science and focused on the future for all mankind.