Organization Profiles Site map description
- Exergy LtdEngineering support to the industry and SMEs from concept design to scale-up and commercialisation of industrial biotechnology, biorefining and circular projects. Our technology focus is the development of biochemicals, biofuels, renewable technologies and products, including feedstock and waste valorisations. Techno-economic analysis. Energy efficiency and process optimisation. Commercial, collaborative R&D and Innovation Projects (European Horizon 2020, Bio-Based Industries BBI, InnovateUK, BESTF, SPIRE)
- Expert-Service, R&D corp.* Analysis and reorganization proceedings; * Preparation of feasibility studies of projects; * Selection of equipment and tooling; * Development of technologies; * Analysis and optimization of existing processes
- Extense PharmaWe research, develop and produce a range of innovative food, drink and food supplement products designed entirely for the weight management, healthy eating and nutrition market sectors. All of our products are high in quality protein, low carb, low fat with no added sugar. Each one is made with natural ingredients only, no preservatives and GMO Free. Although there are many companies competing within this market sector, our every expanding range stands out for two reasons: 1. The balance between the quality ingredients used and the nutritional values produced, offers unrivalled effectiveness and convenience in our target sectors. 2. Superior taste. If you would like to know more about what we offer, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Faculty of Polymer TechnologyFaculty of Polymer Technology is an internationally recognized academic institution tightly linked with the economic sector. It grows on the excellence of study, development and research work, while also enabling students and industry to acquire knowledge in one of the most interesting technical fields in the world.
- Familia TorresSince its founding in 1870, Familia Torres has combined tradition and innovation with the aim of making premium wine and brandy, always with the utmost respect for the environment. Familia Torres’s roots in Penedès, near Barcelona, go back more than three centuries, and it has historically had wineries and vineyards in Penedès, Conca de Barberà, Priorat and Costers del Segre. The commitment to protect the land and environment, the pursuit of excellence, and a passion for wine culture has been passed down from generation to generation. Fourth generation family member Miguel A. Torres pioneered the planting of Cabernet Sauvignon in Spain, creating Mas La Plana in 1970. For the fifth generation, the focus is on making wines from unique vineyards and recovering ancestral varieties in Catalonia, as well as in other parts of Spain and Chile. Not only is this project reviving the wine growing heritage of these regions, but in light of climate change, it may also provide future solutions. Familia Torres is also present in Chile, California, and other iconic Spanish regions with its singular wines and vineyards. Torres is a member of Primum Familiae Vini, an association of 12 wine families who are among the most prestigious wine producers of their regions.
- Fibrothelium GmbHFibrothelium GmbH was founded as a spin-off from the company Meotec GmbH & Co.KG and RWTH Aachen University. The company has interdisciplinary experience in the field of material science and material development, especially for medical technology. The core competence is a unique process for the synthesis of fibroin solutions, which is completely free of toxic solvents. This leads to advantages in the biocompatibility of the material and to low process costs. The material fibroin offers a wide range of applications in the field of medical technology and also in the cosmetic industry and other market fields.
- frec|n|sys SASfrec|n|sys designs, fabricates and commercializes passive RF components (surface acoustic wave – SAW, bulk acoustic wave – BAW, guided acoustic wave devices in general), i.e. sensors, filters and resonators for on-board signal processing. The main applications of such devices are dedicated to harsh environment monitoring, Defense/Space and Telecoms. The company was created in early 2013 to answer the national demand and international need for advanced SAW device development and production. The skill and expertise of the company originate from competences developed at the FEMTO-ST Institute/CNRS - Besançon. The company owns a patent port-folio protecting its innovation particularly in the field of sensors for harsh environment for which the company ambition to be an international leader. Since Ocyober 2017, frec|n|sys is a 100% subsidiary of the SOITEC group which develops and commercializes advanced SOI wafers for microelectronics and a novel generation of oriented single-crystal piezoelectric layer on silicon, the so-called POI (piezoelectric-on-insulator) wafers.
- Fundacio Bosch i GimperaThe Bosch i Gimpera Foundation (FBG)* focuses on promoting and managing the transfer of the knowledge and technology generated at the University of Barcelona. Its goal is to bring the scientific and technical skills and the results of the research generated at the UB to the market by means of contracts for R+D+i, consultancy services and the protection, valuation and licensing of patents and the creation of new knowledge-based enterprises.
- Fundació Parc TaulíThe Fundació Parc Taulí is an entity created by the Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí in order to promote and manage aspects related to teaching, training, research and innovations, both related to scientific-medical activities and the management and organization of healthcare activity.
- Fundació URVThe Technology Transfer and Innovation Center (CTTi) meets from the University environment the technological needs and services generated by the productive sectors and administration, through the management of Transfer of Technology and Knowledge, the Intellectual and Intellectual Property management, Technology Watch, Entrepreneurship, and Technology Infrastructures Offer (business incubator).
- Fundación Biomédica Galicia SurThe Biomedical Research Institute Ourense-Pontevedra-Vigo aims at developing translational biomedical research, relying in the principle that biomedical research must be carried out in contact and collaboration with the health-care system, the teaching system and the research system in order to achieve a harmonic development of biomedical research.
- Fundación para la Investigación Biosanitaria de Andalucía Oriental (FIBAO)The Foundation for Biomedical Research in Eastern Andalusia (FIBAO) is a non-profit foundation specialized in the integral management of Biosanitary Research that is part of the Research Funding Network of the Andalusian Public Health System. ibs.GRANADA is a Health Research Institute managed by the Foundation for Biomedical Research in Eastern Andalusia (FIBAO). FIBAO- ibs.GRANADA supports the research managment of: 11 hospitals, 11 biomedical district, 3 universities, and 361 clicnic management units. Ibs.GRANADA encompass five Scientific Areas and three Technological Platforms which activity has resulted in a very relevant collaborative scientific production. Additionally, ibs.Granada provides technical support services to its affiliates and facilitates the transfer of research results to society. The institute counts with more than 70 research groups which are integrated into five areas each of them divided into several lines of strategic areas: cancer; systemic, cardiovascular and neurological diseases; hepatic, digestive and infectious diseases; endocrine and metabolic diseases and advanced therapies and new biomedical technologies.
- Future London AcademyWe’re a team of London-based creatives from different international backgrounds. We’ve used our knowledge of the industry here to create week-long immersive courses for like-minded professionals. People who are seeking to broaden their horizons, expand their personal networks, and find inspiration in one of the world’s most exciting cities. As well as meeting famous designers, entrepreneurs, creative directors and CEOs, you’ll also be getting to know the other 25 participants on the course. They’ll come from many different countries – and like you, they will be looking to absorb as much as possible of what London has to offer.
- Gaibandha Agro VentureIt is a pioneer Bangladeshi company dedicated for Professional Services for waste management, recycling options, renewable energy applications and energy efficiency utilization in different fields. We also want to contribute to secure domestic and overseas competitiveness of agricultural products, increase the income of farming and fishing households and balance development of national economy. Fruits, Seeds, Vegetables, Fish, Fingerlings, Nursery products, Advisory support, Green Farming, Waste to Biogas our primary products, Our enthusiastic focus is to deliver motivational, consulting and terrific technical services to the currently existing or future industries to execute environment friendly production. We in nature foresee to adore a pollution-free dream planet.
- GCCIRThe German-Canadian Centre for Innovation and Research (GCCIR) is a multilateral initiative for the development of German-Canadian, and more broadly European-Canadian, research and business relations. It is based in Edmonton, Alberta and is located in the TEC Edmonton Business Incubator. The Centre provides support for the exchange of information, development of networks, and the establishment and cultivation of collaborative partnerships in academia, business, and industry. The GCCIR, along with Innoget, is the co-organizer of the GCCIR Matchmaking Symposium in Barcelona, to be held on November 19, 2018 in Barcelona (Spain). With the support of the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI) and ACCIÓ, the Agency for Business Competitiveness of Catalonia, the symposium is a unique opportunity for all Spanish organizations to connect with Albertan partners to jointly develop R&D projects eligible to receive funding under the Alberta-Europe Technology Collaboration Fund as well as other funding programs to be presented during the event. From the Alberta side, roughly 15 to 20 Albertan SMEs (small-to-medium sized enterprises) will participate in the symposium for the purpose of meeting potential R&D partners based in Spain. Furthermore, during the event, the German-Canadian Centre for Research (GCCIR), the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI) and ACCIÓ will present the available funding programs that both Spanish and Albertan partners could apply to fund the resulting projects related to the industrial sectors below: Nanotechnology // Geospatial // Drones // Cleantech // Health and e-Health // ICT // IOT // Materials // Energy
- Germans Trias i Pujol Health Sciences Research InstituteMISSIONS The mission of the Health Sciences Research Institute of the “Germans Trias i Pujol” Foundation (IGTP) are to generate, preserve, disseminate and increase multidisciplinary and translational knowledge, as well as echnological development in biomedical sciences, by means of a dynamic, efficient and effective organisation. GOALS The ultimate goal of the IGTP is to become a research centre of reference, able to transfer the generated knowledge into clinical practice and therapeutics (translationality), in order to optimise the psychophysical health and quality of life of the population. VISION - The IGTP, as an institution devoted to biomedical research: - Assumes its humanitarian view, ethical principles, and solidarity, as well as the principles of sustainability in resource management and relationship with the environment. - Its activities will be always related with the health needs of the population and the priority areas in healthcare development. - Assumes the scientific method as its own and faces its goals by means of programs of excellence which enable the leadership in the areas of knowledge of the interest of its researchers. - Protects the data used in, and generated by the research programmes, as well as the privacy of the patients and healthy individuals who participate in them.
- Graft Polymer UK LtdTURN-KEY POLYMER SOLUTION for Clients is the essence of Graft Polymer Business model. Algorithm is very simple: You provide us sample of your material and specify what you want to achieve (Technical Order) Graft Polymer specialists will provide you a Report (Turn -Key Solution) To get such a Report for free a Binding Purchase Agreement is a MUST from a Client. Our motto “COMBINE INCOMPATIBLE” clearly defines our business essence, namely to create polymer modifiers to combine immiscible and incompatible components of polymer alloys to achieve high mechanical characteristics, good impact and chemical resistance, fire retardant properties, cost-effectiveness Given past excellent field results, we have founded Graft Polymer’s Manufacturing & Research Plant, utilized our own IP’s in order to create world best polymer modification technologies that allow the development of a full spectrum of modifiers & alloys with unique features. We are engaged in the research & development of innovative goods, and methods of production by following our main goals which allow an innovative approach for products at competitive prices. https://youtu.be/Ryol_D4Iu1M
- Growth Innovators Group LtdAt Growth Innovators Group (GIG) we believe that by engaging with SMEs (& AIM listed Co's) we can mitigate investor risk over a 3 year time frame and thus increase valuations and make them more investable. By accelerating Sales Revenue Growth in this period, we grow revenues, improve cashflow and drive scale. We do this using our Network of Expert Associates with un-paralled industry & customer connections and through providing appropriate Financial & Operational Expertise and Marketing Support as needed, in other words we sell 'gold dust'. We bring an experienced team and an extended network of senior directors (350 Associates) with wide cross-industry experience who enable us to engage at a senior level with targeted customers and channel partners. We can support companies through funding rounds, licensing deals, trade sales and have worked with several AIM listed companies on sale of the company and sales of their products.
- HaierFounded in Qingdao, China in 1984, Haier now has become the world’s largest home appliance manufacturer, with its major product lines ranging from refrigerator, freezer, water heater, air conditioner, washing machine, kitchen appliances and many other small appliances. Currently, the Group’s major brands include Haier, Casarte, GE Appliances, Aqua, Fisher & Paykel, and Leader. Each brand has its own market position and provides outstanding user experiences for end users. In the age when open innovation is becoming ever more present, the company is also exploring disruptive innovation in many aspects. In terms of R&D, Haier holds the principle that “The world is our R&D center” and now has established 10 R&D centers all around the world, including 3 in North America, 1 in Germany, 2 in China, 1 in South Korea, 1 in Japan, 1 in India and 1 in New Zealand. Each R&D center can be regarded as a technology integrator and all together they form into a global network to bring continuous advanced and disruptive technologies to Haier. Haier Open Partnership Ecosystem (HOPE) is an open innovation platform of Haier Group. It engages over 3.8 million technology resources and over 400,000 registered users, and generates over 6,000 creative ideas each year. The platform is dedicated to providing services for global innovators and maximizing the interests of all parties by integrating global resources and facilitating the transformation of these good ideas. We sincerely welcome organizations, universities, companies to be part of our open innovation process to make best use of their talents and gain benefits from the cooperation between us.
- HDCWe are an experienced and award winning consulting and development agency with 20+ years of experience in agile working (Scrum, Kanban, LeSS, SAFe) for well-known companies. We are very proud to name the following companies our clients: Microsoft, KPMG, Eni, Mars, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser
- Hempel GroupThe Hempel Group is a leading innovator in coatings and a truly globally thinking and collaborating organization with excellent technical competencies and highly skilled researchers. We are the proactive R&D partner that through technology, market insights and customer dialogue helps shape the future profitable growth path for Hempel. We are innovatively leading in advanced chemistry, in terms of service and advising, in business models and not least in our interaction with customers, and business and technology partners. Innovation starts with the customer and innovative technology. We form value-adding partnerships with our customers and technology partners. These partnerships ensure that we become even more familiarised with our customers’ needs, the challenges they face and new technology trends. Together we develop the unique products that they demand. Our goal is to work – together – to make our customers successful and unleash new technology and innovative products in order to be their partner of choice for innovation.
- Hiroshima UniversityHiroshima University, a Japanese national university corporation, is located at Higashi Hiroshima, Hiroshima Pref. , Japan, which is away about 800km west from Tokyo, facing a national park, the “Seto Inland Sea”. - History: Hiroshima University was established in 1949 through integration of existing higher educational institutions, featuring 11 faculties and 12 graduate schools. - Faculties and Graduate Schools: Faculties are classified as Science, Engineering, Applied Biological Science, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Letters, Education, Law, Economics and Integrated Arts and Sciences. Graduate schools are classified as Science, Engineering, Advanced Sciences of Matter, Biosphere Science, Biomedical Sciences and Health Sciences, Letters, Education, Social Sciences, Law School, Integrated Arts and Sciences, International Development and Cooperation. The numbers of staffs are academic staffs of 1,717 and non-academic of 1,589, totaling 3,306, and those of students are undergraduate students of 10,941, graduate of 4,239 and others of 265, totaling 15,445, including international students of 994 (from 66 countries) , as of May 2013. - Research and Outreach Activities: Hiroshima University has a good reputation in the various advanced research fields, such as bio-medicine, engineering, chemistry, physics, material science, etc., yielding the international collaborative research with foreign companies and institutions ranked 7th in the Japanese universities as of FY 2012.
- hospital"The U.S. ranks dead last in preventable deaths among the 19 leading industrialized nations! We’re clearly off target in our approach to healthcare. Over 70 million Americans live with chronic pain—back pain and headaches top the list. Back pain is the leading cause of adult disability in America, costing more than cancer and heart disease combined. In 2008, the New York Times declared: “Despite spending $86 billion in 2005 on spine treatments, impaired function is increasing and we’re losing the battle against back pain. The biggest surge in spending has been for…narcotic pain relievers.” Newsweek stated that prescription drugs are the fourth leading cause of death, killing twice as many Americans as AIDS or suicide, and more than accidents or diabetes. This doesn’t even include outpatient care, malpractice, improper use of drugs or over-the-counter medications. My Strategy: Resolve your health conditions and other life problems from a holistic mindset and approach. “Holistic” means caring for the person as a whole (whole mind, whole body and whole spirit) instead of just as an accumulation of symptoms. I’ve dedicated my life to bringing holistic care to my patients and a holistic message to the world in order to solve pain and health issues and contribute to the solution of larger global concerns."
- ICL InnovationAbout ICL ICL is one of the world’s leading companies in fertilizers and bromine based chemicals. ICL produces approximately a third of the world’s bromine and a variety of bromine based products, such as flame retardants, biocides and engineered materials. About ICL Innovation ICL Innovation is the flagship initiative of ICL’s new Open Innovation program. With the goal of accelerating ICL’s development of the sustainable new products and processes needed to solve major global challenges. We've created an Innovation Incubator to enable the company to benefit from the full range of knowledge, creativity and business initiatives from around the world.
- IMIM Institut Recerca Hospital del MarIMIM (Hospital del Mar Medical Research Institute), located at the Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (PRBB) is, up to 82%, made up of research groups lead by professionals from the MAR Health Park , most of whom are associates of the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) and the Pompeu Fabra University (UPF), as well as other seconded staff members from the Centre for Research in Environmental Epidemiology (CREAL), the Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG), the Department of Experimental and Health Sciences of the Pompeu Fabra University (DCEXS-UPF), the Centre of Regenerative Medicine in Barcelona (CMRB) and the Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (PRBB). On 16 December 2013, the Accreditation Committee of the Carlos III Health Institute (ISCIII) approved the acreditation of IMIM as a Health Research Institute, which was ratified by the State Secretarial of Research, Development and Innovation for the Order of 17 February 2014. At IMIM there are around seven hundred professionals, of which one hundred and nineteen are lead researchers distributed in fifty-six research groups integrated into the five multi-disciplinary programmes framing research activities within IMIM: Cancer, directed by Joan Albanell Epidemiology and Public Health, directed by Jordi Alonso Cardiovascular and inflammatory processes, directed by Miguel López-Botet Biomedical Informatics, directed by Ferran Sanz Neurosciences, directed by Rafael de la Torre A large proportion of its budget is provided by external competitive funds that are managed by the Mar Institute of Medical Research Foundation. The scientific output generate from this research includes almost 550 annual papers in international journals indexed in the Science Citation Index (SCI). Another relevant fact is that 65% of the IMIM papers are published in journals that are in the top quartile of their category. IMIM has a Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) made up of a group of prestigious international expert scientists from the different areas of the IMIM research programmes.
- INESC TECINESC TEC is a systems and computer engineering R&D institute with 900+ researchers producing Scientific Research and Technological Development, offering advanced training, specialised consulting and promoting the transfer of its technologies to the market. INESC TEC’s research covers several areas of knowledge: telecommunications, power systems, information and computer graphics, applied photonics, robotics, artificial intelligence, advanced computing, high-assurance software and biomedical engineering. We strive to be your knowledge partner of excellence.
- InKemia Green Chemicals, Inc.We generate innovative Green Chemistry products, processes, and solutions by applying our 20 year R&D history to your challenge. The following are areas of specific expertise. Alternative Safer Ingredients of Equivalent Performance - Replace undesired ingredients in a formulation - Avoid hazardous or highly regulated chemicals - Find functionally optimal and safer ingredients Adding New Functions to Formulations While Keeping Optimal Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Profile - Selection of ingredients to expand the functional properties of traditional formulations - Focus on multifunctional chemicals Formulation Performance Enhancement - Identify ingredients that improve the efficacy of the formulation - Reduce application frequencies and doses Eliminate or Reduce Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) - Development of high solid content formulations - Development of low MIR chemicals Eco-efficient Synthetic Routes - Re-design of chemical synthesis - Utilization of safer reagents - Minimization of synthetic steps and isolations - High Throughput Experimentation (HTE) for the development of chemical synthesis
- InnogetInnoget.com is the trusted global open innovation, science and technology network for forward-thinking organizations and professionals. Innoget is the trusted innovation network where you will meet brilliant experts worldwide, find novel technologies, groundbreaking startups and innovative business opportunities. By joining the innovation network you will bring your technologies faster to market, accelerate your innovation projects, outperform in technology scouting, and put you in front of global decision makers. Novel technologies, great startups and innovative business opportunities at one click. Meet brilliant experts worldwide. Accelerate your innovation projects with a leading-edge innovation network that will put you in front of potential partners worldwide.