Organization Profiles Site map description
- BTS DESIGN INNOVATIONBTS Design Innovation is a design consultancy firm focused on all-around innovation We design both tangible objects and intangible contents through innovation practices We operate at the intersection of design, technology and business , infusing our projects with functionality and brain values, as well as emotion and meaning Our purpose is to provide tangible value through the application of design methodologies aiming to meet today the needs of tomorrow
- CABIER INSTITUTECABIER INSTITUTE is an Institution dedicated to training, consulting and entrepreneurship in the areas of R&D and innovation. We emphasize in the value of intellectual property and in the quality of patents and technology transfer. The combination of experience, talent and expertise in all sectors makes IGC a leading consultant. The added value of our services rely upon the collaboration with customers, the specialization to the highest degree in every technical area and upon the strategic vision of the use of Intellectual Property (IP)
- CAPSACAPSA is the largest Spanish dairy company. It main brand is Central Lechera Asturiana and it aim is to develop products to improve the health and wellness of the population. Besides, the company is making a great effort in developing new technologies which allow to improve the quality of its products and the safety in the food chain. It is also working in technologies related to packaging, production methods, energy and resources saving, …
- CD GenomicsCD Genomics is aiming at providing the research community with high-quality Next Generation Sequencing, high throughput microarray services. Due to the demand for our services has been increased; CD Genomics has already updated its technology platform to mainstream NGS and microarray instruments. At present, our senior bioinformaticians have ever viewed more than ten thousands of trace files and accumulated abundant experience with our Illumina HiSeq2000/2500, Illumia Miseq, Ion Torrent PGM, PacBio RS and ABI 3730/3730XL analyzers. We continue to work hard to offer you the same dependable services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, as well as academia and government agencies for the purpose of satisfying all your sequencing or array needs. https://www.cd-genomics.com/
- Cellular and Molecular BiologyI am a specialist in cellular and molecular biology and I am interested in researching the following topics: 1- Natural plant compounds that have the ability to block the inflammatory pathways created by infectious agents. 2- Cell signalling and its effect on cell physiology. 3- Production of recombinant proteins. 4- New methods of drug delivery.
- Celsa GroupCELSA Group is a multinational group of steel companies with HQ in Barcelona and steel mills, rolling mills, processing plants and distribution and recycling companies in Spain, Denmark, Finland, France, Norway, the UK, Poland, and Sweden. CELSA is currently among the top 30 steel producers worldwide and the top 4 steel long products producers in the European Union. CELSA manufactures steels recycling scrap metal, thereby contributing to the conservation of the environment and natural resources. More than ten million tonnes of scrap metal are recycled annually. Recycling a single steel can saves enough energy to power a 60-watt light bulb for almost 4 years. CELSA mainly produces long products that are used in construction so there is a tight connection to construction industry conditions and behaviors. Steelmaking is the second largest industry in the world after oil and gas and one of the oldest industries, so as you might have guessed, is quite conservative. But being old doesn't mean being marginalized, steel is used in almost every industry, including energy, construction and housing (the largest consumer of steel), automotive and transportation, infrastructure, packing, and machinery. Steel is the main material used in delivering renewable energy like solar, hydro, and wind power.
- Center for Technology Transfer and Commercialization of Novosibirsk State Universityhttps://english.nsu.ru/ Novosibirsk State University is located in the worldwide famous scientific center – Akademgorodok. 80% of NSU faculty members are scientists from the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. So education is carried out in close cooperation with the world-class science and R&D. We represent the Center for Technology Transfer and Commercialization of Novosibirsk State University. Our objective is to audit technologies developed by university teams and laboratories, prepare technologies with commercialization potential for technology transfer, initiate contacts with prospective partners.
- Center for Technology Transfer, University of BelgradeCenter for technology transfer was founded by the decision of the University Council on October 26th 2010, with the purpose of identifying, protecting and commercializing the results of scientific, research and expert work and the protection of intellectual property of the University of Belgrade. The primary goals and tasks of the Center are: - Improving the possibilities for efficient and effective implementation of scientific and research results achieved at the University, with the goal of developing the economy and the society, - Encouraging the transfer of knowledge between the University and the economy, - Support for the placement of new technologies and innovations, - Linking relevant subjects, establishing a network and collaboration with the aim of intensifying the technology transfer, - Developing knowledge and skill in the protection and use of patents and other forms of intellectual property in the process of technology transfer, - Strengthening the awareness about intellectual property and the capacity for technology transfer at the University, - Providing general information on intellectual property, - Expertise and support in drafting feasibility studies in the fields of economy and technology, as well as the assessment of the value and total potential in the use of patents.
- Central Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad UniversityIslamic Azad University, The central Tehran Branch is the first and biggest branch Islamic Azad University that began its educational activity with 6 educational fields of study under bachelor’s degree program and one field of study under associate degree program and by that time 200 students were admitted to this university branch. It paved the qualitative and quantitative development way with appropriating access to the facilities. As, today it has 11 executive faculties, 181 fields of study-majors in basic sciences, technology & engineering, humanities, fine arts, architecture and physical education under bachelor's degree program, master's degree program and Ph.D. It has 157 thousands square meters educational space including 3 big university complexes with appropriate conditions for educational atmosphere. The effort to achieve the goals related to improving research and education quality has been a factor for making and equipping 58 laboratories, 56 workshops, 3 language laboratories, a great sport complex, 12 libraries, information center and a digital library with required software systems and hardware equipment. This university branch's educational space is measured 56 thousands square meters and now it has almost 50 thousands students, one thousands faculty members and 950 employees and as the biggest higher education center of the country enjoys national credit and the special position.
- Centre de Recerca MatemàticaThe Centre de Recerca Matemàtica (CRM) (Catalan pronunciation: [ˈsentɾə ðə rəˈsɛɾkə mətəˈmatikə]) is a consortium, with its own legal status, integrated by the Institut d'Estudis Catalans (IEC) and the Catalan Government. It is a research institute associated with the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. The CRM is in essence a horizontal infrastructure that gives support to mathematical research groups and encourages the pursuit of emerging lines of research. The centre's activities are divided into two very different categories. The first category places the centre as organiser of international competitions (intensive research programmes, advances courses, conferences, etc.) and as a centre for long-term visiting researchers working in collaboration with the research community of Catalonia. Secondly, since 2008 CRM includes its own research groups, which allows it to open lines of research in different applied areas. The current director of the CRM is Lluís Alsedà. The CRM is a member of ERCOM (European Research Centres in Mathematics). Through its postdoctoral programme, the institute is also part of EPDI (European Postdoctoral Institute). The CRM has the following goals: To carry out research programmes on high-level topics. To attract the best post-doctoral fellows by way of competitive programmes of various administrations and agencies. To consolidate mechanisms for an efficient service to mathematicians. To take further steps towards becoming as competitive as the best European research centres and those of other scientifically developed countries of similar characteristics.
- Centre Technology Transfer CITTRUJagiellonian University, founded 1364, is the oldest university in Poland and one of the oldest worldwide. The research and teaching activities are conducted at 15 faculties, including the Medical College (Collegium Medicum). Over 3,700 researchers work at the university and the total number of students is about 50,000.
- Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)The Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC) is a non-profit R&D center established by the Government of Catalonia. Fundamental and applied research, as well as technology transfer activities mainly focus on communication technologies, service and communication infrastructure, and geomatics. The CTTC offers an extensive portfolio of (i) research and innovation services (incl. R&D&i contracts, technology alliances, standards support, feasibility studies, license agreements, field trials, training); (ii) experimental platforms; and (iii) products and solutions. The Center has an outstanding record track of participation in publicly-funded R&D programs (H2020, European Space Agency) and contracts with the industry (e.g., vendors, operators, utilities). For details, please, see http://www.cttc.es/
- ChanodilAt Chanodil we connect small and medium scale fashion businesses to, garment manufacturers, suppliers, buyers and fashion designers all around the world. Chanodil services enable you to manage your ordering processes automatically. This automated online platform is disrupting the sourcing and ordering process of fashion industry.
- Chuiko Institute of Surface Chemistry NAS of UkraineChuiko Institute of Surface Chemistry was founded on the 8th of May 1986 as the first academic institution in the Soviet Union to study fundamental and applied problems in chemistry, physics and technology of solid surfaces. It was based on the Surface Chemistry Section (two scientific departments and special design-technical bureau) of L.V. Pisarzhevskii Institute of Physical Chemistry of Academy of Sciences of UkrSSR. Prof. Aleksey Chuiko was the founder of the Institute which was transformed into a research organization well renowned in the world. Academician of NAS of Ukraine A. Chuiko was the head of the Institute since 1986 till 2006. Now the Institute is led by Prof. M. Kartel, an academician of NAS of Ukraine. Fundamentals of modern surface chemistry of ultra-disperse solids, new types of functional nanomaterials, and nanomaterials for a promising direction in medical chemistry and nanomedicine are the most significant contributions of the Institute to world chemical science. Scientific directions: • Theory of chemical structure and reactivity of solid surfaces • Medical-biological and biochemical problems of surfaces • Physico-chemistry of surface and interfacial phenomena • Chemistry, physics, and technology of nanomaterials. A scientific journal "Chemistry, Physics and Technology of Surface" (quarterly) and a collection book of scientific papers "Surface" (annual) are issued by the Institute. The Institute units 10 departments and 7 research laboratories with 215 employees (143 researchers, 18 doctors of sciences (DSc) and 80 candidates of sciences (PhD) among them). The training of highly qualified scientists is provided through postgraduate courses. The specialized councils at the Institute considers theses on the specialties: "Physics and Chemistry of Surfaces", "Physical Chemistry" and "Solid State Physics". Two pilot plants are subordinated to the Institute. Investigations carried out at the Institute in different fields of surface chemistry have received wide international recognition that is evidenced by effective cooperation with numerous leading scientific centers in different countries - USA, UK, countries of Western and Eastern Europe, as well as China, Taiwan, South Africa. These joint researches were performed in the frames of a number of the projects and grants under different international programs and contracts with large foreign corporations and firms. Pilot plants State Enterprise “Kalush Test Experimental Plant of Institute of Surface Chemistry of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine” is specialized in production of pyrogenic silica dioxide of the standard grades as welt as it's a sole producer of silica dioxide modified forms in East Europe — advanced technology products, which are used in many industry branches. The plant was founded in 1977 by National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Availability of test experimental complex enables us to carry out research and to introduce the technical developments in field of the special ultra dispersed nonorganic substances, which find the wide application in production of the modern composite materials, polymers, raw rubbers and gums. Plant products: 1. Pirogenic non-modified silica of the grades: A-60, A-120, A-175, A-200, A-300, A-380 (high-quality fillers for rubber, plastic and leatherette, as thickeners of liquids (paints, lubricating greases, glues, proofing compounds and others), as carriers of acting substances (in medicine, perfumery), as anti-caking agents of loose materials as well as in radio electronics, textile and other industry branches). 2. Modified methyl silica of the grades: AM-1-175, AM-1-300, AMS, K-7-30 (filler for polymer compositions, thixotropic thickener for the grease lubricants, anti-caking agent for paintwork compounds in the different branch of industry). 3. Defoaming agent: MAS-200M (powder reagent for preparation a defoamer for drilling fluids, the water-resistant lubricants, the cleansers for the degreasing of the machine and mechanism parts, the purifier of water from mineral oils). 4. Filler AMD (AMD-1, AMD-2) is the high-dispersed silica dioxide, modified by depolymerizer D-4 (fillers for polymer systems, for the thickening of paintwork materials, thread lubricant and other materials). 5. Fillers ADEG (ADEG-175, ADEG-300) is product of chemical interaction of silica with ethylene glycol (thixotropic fillers for polyester furniture lacquers in wood and furniture industry. Introduction of this addition into paintwork compounds enables to get the high-quality products with flat mat film, without spots, to increase a speed of insiccation and to decrease an adhesiveness of surfaces).
- CIBER-BBNCIBER-BBN is a Biomedical Research Networking Center focused to develope research activities in the fields of Bioengineering, Biomaterials and Nanomedicine. It is designed to be a translational research center with multidisciplinary nature as well as multi-institutional nature. Our strategic research lines comprises: Telemedicine, Molecular imaging, Tissue engineering, Biocompatible nanoparticles, Biosensors, Implantable nanomachines or nanorobots for biomedical diagnosis, and Drug delivery.
- ClariantCOMPANY PROFILE Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemical company and stands out for above-average value creation for all stakeholders. We develop sustainable and innovative solutions for many industries. Our portfolio is designed to meet very specific needs with as much precision as possible. At the same time, our research and development is focused on addressing the key trends of our time. These include energy efficiency, renewable raw materials, emission-free mobility, and conserving finite resources. For Clariant, sustainability is a prerequisite to entrepreneurial thinking. Development, innovation, procurement, manufacturing and customer benefits – there are starting points for more sustainable business everywhere. BUSINESS AREAS Clariant is active in three key focus Business Areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, and Natural Resources. We have a broad geographical footprint with close to 50% of sales coming from emerging markets. The majority of the end-markets have inherent growth drivers. – Care Chemicals comprises Industrial & Consumer Specialties and New Business Development activities as well as the future industrial biotechnology business. It follows lifestyle-driven megatrends. Innovative developments like sugar-based surfactants for personal care as well as biofuel made from agricultural residues or crop protection adjuvants produced from renewable oils rank high in their respective market segments and strengthen our position as a supplier of sustainable products. – Catalysis develops, manufactures and sells a wide range of catalysts for the petrochemicals, plastics and refining industries. Its main business drivers are improving chemical process efficiency, enabling the use of alternative feedstocks (natural gas, coal and biomass) and developing environmentally compatible catalytic solutions which e.g. reduce harmful greenhouse gases. – Natural Resources, consisting of the businesses Oil & Mining Services and Functional Minerals, is characterized by high growth, low cyclicality and a strong orientation towards promising industry trends. From bentonite for oil refining to natural molding sand additives with Low Emission technology, we create special chemicals which help to keep the global economic engine fueled. TECHNOLOGY PLATFORMS In order to leverage synergies across all Business Areas and create greater transparency, Clariant’s research and development is based on four technology platforms: Chemistry & Materials, Biotechnology, Process Technology, and Catalysis. Here, the forward-looking chemical technologies are combined with custom-made and sustainable solutions, using holistic and innovative process development.
- CLEPA - The European Association of Automotive SuppliersCLEPA - European Association of Automotive Suppliers promotes, defends and represents, in Europe and internationally, the interests of the motor equipment and parts industry by: - supporting the EU decision-making process in fields affecting the automotive business, - ensuring harmonious development of international trade, - contributing to relevant stakeholder consultations, - actively endorsing the development of the necessary framework conditions, - providing expertise on European projects and fundraising, - organizing industry networking and trade events. Founded in 1959, based in Brussels, CLEPA is the accredited partner to the European institutions, United Nations Economic Commission for Europe and fellow associations representing automotive suppliers. CLEPA represents over 120 of the world's most prominent automotive suppliers directly and 3000+ indirectly through 25 National trade and European sectoral associations. CLEPA - European Association of Automotive Suppliers and its members are committed to winning the battle of competitiveness by ensuring that investments are focused on: - innovation, - safety, - energy efficiency, - environmental protection, - sustainable development: skills enhancement, social responsibility, sound economic growth. The European automotive supply industry employs 5 000 000 people, turns over 600 billion euros annually and invests 15 billion euros per annum in Research, Development, and Innovation.
- CNRS InnovationCNRS Innovation, established in 1992, is a French public limited company, now a subsidiary of the CNRS at 70% and 30% Bpifrance Financement. Its mission is to transfer innovative technologies, mainly originating from the CNRS, to the industry. Its action extends from the receipt of projects to the granting of exploitation rights through consulting in Intellectual Property strategies, participation in the filing of patent applications, seeking of industrial partners, negotiating and drafting of exploitation agreements, and management of patent portfolios. CNRS Innovation proposes services and products developed through its strong acquired expertise in the analysis and management of innovative projects in the following areas: • Technology evaluation • Technology transfer • Patent mapping • Technology scouting • Intellectual Property consulting and management formerly : France Innovation Scientifique et Transfert (FIST SA)
- Cognitive Systems Research InstituteThe Cognitive Systems Research Institute (CSRI) is a non-governmental, non-profit research organization that specializes in the highly interdisciplinary field of Cognitive Systems. Its core activities comprise theoretical, experimental and computational research and development for exploration and modeling of fundamental mechanisms in human cognition.
- cogviscogvis specializes in the intelligent processing of 3D sensor data and is incorporating this technology in various products for the robotics, health care and occupational health markets. Our main product is fearless - the intelligent, contactless fall sensor that not only detects falls and various other activities but also helps to prevent incidents by alerting earlier than any other device. fearless can automatically detect getting out of bed, falls, activities based on the location in a room and many other criteria. It has the size of a 1-litre bottle and is as simple to mount as a wall lamp. Ergoscan is a novel 3D posture measurement and training platform for office workers that is able to measure your personal posture and train you to improve your posture. Furthermore we offer software development services in the area of 3D sensor data processing for indoor scenarios, e.g. object and person recognition or activity recognition for robotic applications. We are cogvis, the experts for intelligent analysis of 3D data and images.
- Continuum Recovery Center of ColoradoContinuum Recovery Center of Colorado center for outpatient treatment in Denver believes the best way to enhance your life is to minimize disruption to it. Our outpatient services are holistic, integrating group and one-on-one therapy, fitness, nutrition, yoga and other wellness modalities. Day Treatment (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), Outpatient Programs (OP) and Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) are tailored to your needs, causing minimal disruption to your daily life.
- COPCISA, S.A.Copcisa is a construction company with presence in América Latina and España. Its activities include Civil Engineering, Building and Services. Since its beginnings in 1965 and through to the present day it has consolidated its market position through a model based on dedication and the job well done. It is currently present in the construction of infrastructures and equipments of reference. In Civil Engineering, Copcisa designs and builds projects in the highways, railways, airports, ports and coastal, water, industrial and urban development areas. In the Building field, the company carries out all types of construction: hospitals, clinics, retirement homes, public administration buildings, educational facilities, hotels, offices, factories, sports centres, cultural facilities and transport facilities.