Organization Profiles Site map description
- Growth Innovators Group LtdAt Growth Innovators Group (GIG) we believe that by engaging with SMEs (& AIM listed Co's) we can mitigate investor risk over a 3 year time frame and thus increase valuations and make them more investable. By accelerating Sales Revenue Growth in this period, we grow revenues, improve cashflow and drive scale. We do this using our Network of Expert Associates with un-paralled industry & customer connections and through providing appropriate Financial & Operational Expertise and Marketing Support as needed, in other words we sell 'gold dust'. We bring an experienced team and an extended network of senior directors (350 Associates) with wide cross-industry experience who enable us to engage at a senior level with targeted customers and channel partners. We can support companies through funding rounds, licensing deals, trade sales and have worked with several AIM listed companies on sale of the company and sales of their products.
- HaierFounded in Qingdao, China in 1984, Haier now has become the world’s largest home appliance manufacturer, with its major product lines ranging from refrigerator, freezer, water heater, air conditioner, washing machine, kitchen appliances and many other small appliances. Currently, the Group’s major brands include Haier, Casarte, GE Appliances, Aqua, Fisher & Paykel, and Leader. Each brand has its own market position and provides outstanding user experiences for end users. In the age when open innovation is becoming ever more present, the company is also exploring disruptive innovation in many aspects. In terms of R&D, Haier holds the principle that “The world is our R&D center” and now has established 10 R&D centers all around the world, including 3 in North America, 1 in Germany, 2 in China, 1 in South Korea, 1 in Japan, 1 in India and 1 in New Zealand. Each R&D center can be regarded as a technology integrator and all together they form into a global network to bring continuous advanced and disruptive technologies to Haier. Haier Open Partnership Ecosystem (HOPE) is an open innovation platform of Haier Group. It engages over 3.8 million technology resources and over 400,000 registered users, and generates over 6,000 creative ideas each year. The platform is dedicated to providing services for global innovators and maximizing the interests of all parties by integrating global resources and facilitating the transformation of these good ideas. We sincerely welcome organizations, universities, companies to be part of our open innovation process to make best use of their talents and gain benefits from the cooperation between us.
- Hiroshima UniversityHiroshima University, a Japanese national university corporation, is located at Higashi Hiroshima, Hiroshima Pref. , Japan, which is away about 800km west from Tokyo, facing a national park, the “Seto Inland Sea”. - History: Hiroshima University was established in 1949 through integration of existing higher educational institutions, featuring 11 faculties and 12 graduate schools. - Faculties and Graduate Schools: Faculties are classified as Science, Engineering, Applied Biological Science, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Letters, Education, Law, Economics and Integrated Arts and Sciences. Graduate schools are classified as Science, Engineering, Advanced Sciences of Matter, Biosphere Science, Biomedical Sciences and Health Sciences, Letters, Education, Social Sciences, Law School, Integrated Arts and Sciences, International Development and Cooperation. The numbers of staffs are academic staffs of 1,717 and non-academic of 1,589, totaling 3,306, and those of students are undergraduate students of 10,941, graduate of 4,239 and others of 265, totaling 15,445, including international students of 994 (from 66 countries) , as of May 2013. - Research and Outreach Activities: Hiroshima University has a good reputation in the various advanced research fields, such as bio-medicine, engineering, chemistry, physics, material science, etc., yielding the international collaborative research with foreign companies and institutions ranked 7th in the Japanese universities as of FY 2012.
- ICL InnovationAbout ICL ICL is one of the world’s leading companies in fertilizers and bromine based chemicals. ICL produces approximately a third of the world’s bromine and a variety of bromine based products, such as flame retardants, biocides and engineered materials. About ICL Innovation ICL Innovation is the flagship initiative of ICL’s new Open Innovation program. With the goal of accelerating ICL’s development of the sustainable new products and processes needed to solve major global challenges. We've created an Innovation Incubator to enable the company to benefit from the full range of knowledge, creativity and business initiatives from around the world.
- IMIM Institut Recerca Hospital del MarIMIM (Hospital del Mar Medical Research Institute), located at the Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (PRBB) is, up to 82%, made up of research groups lead by professionals from the MAR Health Park , most of whom are associates of the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) and the Pompeu Fabra University (UPF), as well as other seconded staff members from the Centre for Research in Environmental Epidemiology (CREAL), the Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG), the Department of Experimental and Health Sciences of the Pompeu Fabra University (DCEXS-UPF), the Centre of Regenerative Medicine in Barcelona (CMRB) and the Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (PRBB). On 16 December 2013, the Accreditation Committee of the Carlos III Health Institute (ISCIII) approved the acreditation of IMIM as a Health Research Institute, which was ratified by the State Secretarial of Research, Development and Innovation for the Order of 17 February 2014. At IMIM there are around seven hundred professionals, of which one hundred and nineteen are lead researchers distributed in fifty-six research groups integrated into the five multi-disciplinary programmes framing research activities within IMIM: Cancer, directed by Joan Albanell Epidemiology and Public Health, directed by Jordi Alonso Cardiovascular and inflammatory processes, directed by Miguel López-Botet Biomedical Informatics, directed by Ferran Sanz Neurosciences, directed by Rafael de la Torre A large proportion of its budget is provided by external competitive funds that are managed by the Mar Institute of Medical Research Foundation. The scientific output generate from this research includes almost 550 annual papers in international journals indexed in the Science Citation Index (SCI). Another relevant fact is that 65% of the IMIM papers are published in journals that are in the top quartile of their category. IMIM has a Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) made up of a group of prestigious international expert scientists from the different areas of the IMIM research programmes.
- INESC TECINESC TEC is a systems and computer engineering R&D institute with 900+ researchers producing Scientific Research and Technological Development, offering advanced training, specialised consulting and promoting the transfer of its technologies to the market. INESC TEC’s research covers several areas of knowledge: telecommunications, power systems, information and computer graphics, applied photonics, robotics, artificial intelligence, advanced computing, high-assurance software and biomedical engineering. We strive to be your knowledge partner of excellence.
- InKemia Green Chemicals, Inc.We generate innovative Green Chemistry products, processes, and solutions by applying our 20 year R&D history to your challenge. The following are areas of specific expertise. Alternative Safer Ingredients of Equivalent Performance - Replace undesired ingredients in a formulation - Avoid hazardous or highly regulated chemicals - Find functionally optimal and safer ingredients Adding New Functions to Formulations While Keeping Optimal Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Profile - Selection of ingredients to expand the functional properties of traditional formulations - Focus on multifunctional chemicals Formulation Performance Enhancement - Identify ingredients that improve the efficacy of the formulation - Reduce application frequencies and doses Eliminate or Reduce Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) - Development of high solid content formulations - Development of low MIR chemicals Eco-efficient Synthetic Routes - Re-design of chemical synthesis - Utilization of safer reagents - Minimization of synthetic steps and isolations - High Throughput Experimentation (HTE) for the development of chemical synthesis
- InnogetInnoget.com is the trusted global open innovation, science and technology network for forward-thinking organizations and professionals. Innoget is the trusted innovation network where you will meet brilliant experts worldwide, find novel technologies, groundbreaking startups and innovative business opportunities. By joining the innovation network you will bring your technologies faster to market, accelerate your innovation projects, outperform in technology scouting, and put you in front of global decision makers. Novel technologies, great startups and innovative business opportunities at one click. Meet brilliant experts worldwide. Accelerate your innovation projects with a leading-edge innovation network that will put you in front of potential partners worldwide.
- Innovator's DNA LLCInnovator's DNA is a training and consulting company established to help individuals and organizations realize their full creative capacity and innovation potential. Our content and origins as a company come from over 15 years of academic research from world-class institutions including Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, and INSEAD. Our products and offerings include a range of trainings, action learning projects, e-learning courses, innovation management software, and innovation assessments.
- Institute of Chemical Research of CataloniaThe Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia represents one of the very first fruits of the new scientific policy of the government of Catalonia (Spain) aimed at creating new research centres in strategic areas. ICIQ, in particular, has been created with the ambition of becoming a reference for chemistry in the European Research Space. Our society faces important challenges in the XXI century, among which health and environmental concerns are of outmost importance. Chemistry will play an essential role in both of these challenges. To succeed, our increasingly knowledge-based economy will require a solid and strong chemical industry; currently 150.000 jobs in Catalonia (and more than 2 million in the EU) directly arise from the chemical industry. In order for this industry to be successful in the future, it must take a sustainable approach based on the rational use of feed-stocks and raw materials. For this, fundamental chemical research needs to be funded and novel approaches into transforming matter must be developed. We at ICIQ consider that catalysis is the key activity for sustainable chemistry. Catalytic processes can minimize raw materials and energy consumption, and can lead to the selective formation of target products with minimal generation of wastes. In line with this consideration, we have taken catalysis as one of our main research topics. Complementary to our research focus, attention has been paid to the development of a simple and efficient organizational model for ICIQ, able to overcome known difficulties normally associated with larger and more traditional research institutions. The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia aims at bridging the gap between academic research and industry, focusing its research on catalytic chemical processes for applications in health, energy and sustainability. At ICIQ, we consider that patents are highly efficient, safe and solid tools to provide protection from competitors. This is why we file patents for our in-house developed-technologies: to give our co-development projects with industry a strong starting IP position. As a research centre our goal is always to co-develop our technology adapting it to the industrial partner’s specific needs and ultimately transfer the technology to this company, with a flexible licensing strategy adapted to each case.
- Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC)The Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC) is a Severo Ochoa Centre of Excellence research center at Campus UAB focused on basic and applied research in Materials Science and Nanotechnology. Our fields of application include sustainable energy conversion and storage systems, superconductors for power applications, low-cost oxide and molecular electronics, and multifunctional nanostructures biomaterials for nanomedicine. Our center hosts over 70 scientific researchers, 60 postdoctoral fellows and 60 PhD students which, together with the visiting researchers, scientific technicians and undergraduate students, create a motivated and talented group of people capable of exploring the materials of the future. We are a center open to new ideas and projects, always focused in our mission, which is to generate knowledge in the Materials Science and Nanotechnology areas and to transfer it to the society.
- International Atomic Energy AgencyThe International Atomic Energy Agency is the world's central intergovernmental forum for scientific and technical co-operation in the nuclear field. It works for the safe, secure and peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology, contributing to international peace and security and the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals.
- JPT Peptide TechnologiesJPT Peptide Technologies is a peptide product and service company and one of the largest custom peptide vendors worldwide. All of our production and services are performed in our state of the art laboratories in Berlin, Germany according to DIN ISO 9001:2015 and GCLP regulations. Our team manufactures high quality products such as custom peptides (e.g. stable isotope-labeled peptides, SPOT peptides, immunogenic peptides, peptides with post-translational modifications, fluorescence labels, biotin or other modifications) peptide libraries, peptide pools, peptide microarrays, and peptide ELISA. In addition, JPT performs services ranging from immune monitoring and enzymatic profiling to epitope discovery.
- JTC CorporationSet up in 1968, JTC is the lead government agency responsible for the development of industrial infrastructure to support and catalyse the growth of industries and enterprises in Singapore. Landmark projects by JTC include the Jurong Industrial Estate; the Jurong Island for energy and chemical industries; business and specialised parks such as Airport Logistics Park of Singapore, International Business Park, Changi Business Park, Seletar Aerospace Park, CleanTech Park and Tuas Biomedical Park; a new work-live- play-&-learn development called one-north; and the Jurong Rock Caverns, Southeast Asia’s first commercial underground storage facility for liquid hydrocarbons. JTC also develops innovative space such as JTC Surface Engineering Hub @ Tanjong Kling, JTC MedTech Hub @ MedTech Park and JTC Food Hub @ Senoko, which incorporate innovative features and shared infrastructure to enable industrialists to start their operations quickly and enhance productivity.
- Laser Consult Ltd.Laser Consult Technical, Scientific and Economic Consulting Kft. (Ltd.) was established in 1992 with the objective of accompanying its clients from the innovational idea all the way to selling the intellectual product by providing complex innovational services. Our mission, through our services, is to promote the utilisation of intellectual products, create a business value from innovative solutions, promote the co-operation of places of research and enterprises and the development of Hungarian higher education through the professional support of innovational activities. The foundation of the successful operation of the company is our fundamental philosophy, in which we lay a significant emphasis on establishing a relationship of confidence and developing a long-term successful co-operation with our clients.
- Logam EnergyI Invent innovations in electromagnetic induction that I call PEMF (Potential Electro Motion Force) and Multi wires method that increase reactivity electrons move and increase quantity electrons flow for Electric generating, Electric rotating machine, Antenna, Sensor, Detection and Telecommunication.
- Luxembourg Institute of Science and TechnologyAt the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST), we develop innovative and competitive solutions in response to the key needs of Luxembourg and European companies. Our institute is constantly developing. It is a necessity due to technological and social change, industrial evolution, and an ever-changing list of challenges and opportunities. We are member of the European Association of Research and Technology Organisations (EARTO). As such, we establish a link between research and society as a whole. Our approach is to ensure that transfers take place between these two spheres. LIST's mission is to strengthen the economy through industrial innovation in Luxembourg, and to deliver projects benefitting society and quality of life in general. We draw our strength from our employees. More than 75% are researchers and innovation experts. They are organised in three research departments which represent the backbone of our activity as a RTO.
- Merck KGaAMerck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany is a leading company for innovative and top-quality high-tech products in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 39,000 employees work in 65 countries to improve the quality of life for patients, to further the success of our customers and to help meet global challenges.
- Mind the ByteMind the Byte is a bioinformatics company that develops and provides software for computational drug discovery using Big Data and Machine Learning (AI) approaches. We work with partners on a consultancy basis or offer an easy to use Software as a Service (SaaS) package to allow clients to apply the High-performance computing platform on a flexible pay-per-use basis without investment in hardware or software licenses. Mind the Byte has developed a versatile set of applications using cloud computing which lowers the entry barrier to the technology, e.g. i) virtual profiling methods to facilitate the identification of targets and mechanisms of action of phenotypic screening hits or natural products with reported activity. ii) virtual screening methods to identify compounds acting on a specific target by mining internal or commercial compound libraries, to expand hit or lead series and to conduct repurposing of known drugs. iii) MtBDock - a fully integrated docking protocol reducing the amount of false positives by incorporation of all prosthetic groups and conformational minimization. iv) SmartDock - an experimentally validated docking protocol with further improved performance based on machine learning of PDB target-ligand interactions. Mind the Byte is an Amazon Web Services technology partner - a seal of quality that has only been awarded to five companies in this sector – to ensure security and reliability. The company was founded in 2011 by Alfons Nonell-Canals, a specialist in computer-aided drug design and in large-scale chemical and biological analyses, and has since expanded with an experienced staff. The company is located at the Barcelona Science Park and Copenhagen Bio Science Park.
- Mobile Awareness, LLCMobile Awareness, LLC is a commercial vehicle technology company focused on innovative and profit-enhancing solutions. Mobile Awareness’ applied technology systems utilize cutting-edge sensor, computing, and communication technology with the capability of revolutionizing the operation of commercial trucking logistics. Specifically, the Company’s road-tested MobileTRAQ® intelligent data monitoring and analytics platform has established Mobile Awareness as the applied technology leader in the commercial trucking tire pressure monitoring system (“TPMS”) and vehicle tracking informatics markets. The Company has developed a variety of TPMS offerings, from standard TPMS safety products to MobileTRAQ® - all of which are exemplars of the “Internet of Things” trend of collecting and analyzing massive amounts of data to generate actionable business intelligence. Initially formed to focus on the principle of “Reducing the Total Cost of Safety®” Mobile Awareness expanded its mission to encompass bringing intelligence and connectivity to tire and vehicle management. The Company has identified an emerging urgency in demand for real-time fleet tire management as the commercial truck industry continues to increase its emphasis on operational efficiency. Mobile Awareness is committed to functioning not only as a hardware provider, but as a key data management vendor to all of its customers. By structuring the Company’s MobileTRAQ offering as a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering (an example of the “Internet of Things”), Mobile Awareness is able to provide unmatched logistical efficiency improvement for fleets of all varieties. The Company’s innovative SaaS offering, as well as its excellent installation assistance, tech support, and training has positioned Mobile Awareness to be a leader in the emerging tire pressure monitoring system (“TPMS”) and informatics markets. With over 75 years of combined engineering experience, Mobile Awareness' in-house Research and Development Department employs the latest advancements to design quality and cost-effective vehicle safety compliance products, all of which are manufactured in Northeast Ohio. The Company’s investments in innovative product, system and platform technologies have created a foundation of patent pending and patentable intellectual property. By focusing on loss prevention, accident avoidance and asset management, Mobile Awareness’ technology has continually proven to reduce the overall cost of operating commercial fleets, while improving safety.
- MyPhone (HK) Ltd.We are a team of Hong Kong entrepreneurs and scientists working with European coating experts and inventors. We are dedicated to bringing to market the latest technological innovations aligned with practical consumer applications. Our first product, zøem™ spray is a revolutionary solution to an age old problem, it will make your smartphone much more water resistant than was intended. We have many more products in development which will be launched shortly. zøemspray was invented in 2014 by a renowned Dutch coating expert, who invented a coating used in the food industry and discovered that it had a high degree of water repellence. Formed in 2015, MyPhone (HK) Limited is the brand owner of zøemspray. a quick and efficient way of allowing smartphone users to make their devices more water repellent. Simply spray all the electrical parts as well as the ports, wait 15 minutes, and smartphones become more water repellent instantly. zøemspray has been tested by independent test laboratories and has achieved water resistance equivalent to international standards IPx4. Recently the government assessed and allowed us to become an incubate of the Incu-Tech programme at the Hong Kong Science and Technology Park. More R&D on the coating and its application will be performed, often in cooperation with the consumer electronics, manufacturing and industry players. www,zoemspray.com https://www.sparkraise.com/stories/view/b849ed7b-d462-494f-8af8-a130faea256f https://youtu.be/vfzDJUDUa-U https://youtu.be/oZqxoLX7wNY https://youtu.be/w2cA31C5Kw8 https://youtu.be/mw0SlAXT1aY https://youtu.be/zaQRF1EKGBY
- Nanomateriales y Polímeros S.L.NanoMyP focuses its activities within the biomedical and cosmetic sector, applying technologies developed by ourselves. Our company is focused on design and synthesis of polymers, particles and nanoestructured membranes, intended for immobilisation of molecules. We also have some patents
- Nu innovations IncOur first idea was conceived in 1998, Over time we obtained different expertise and experience in universities and colleges and we are currently providing more than 50 initiative and unique ideas and designs in the scheme of environmental, engineering, medicine, various industries such as agriculture, materials and so on. As we have lot of inventions with various design over the years and they have shown interest in our plans, we decided to expand and concentrate in the international community and serve the target markets. Our primary goal is to target industries that protect the environment and conserve resources for human and animal life. Second is to promote new innovations in a variety of fields . At the same time, to create employment and increase business income for the international community. While we do this we follow the rules and international standards to be able to comply with government standards in order to develop and preserve our habitat INVESTORS PROGRAM: We also have a program for investors so if you are interested in financing a project please contact us.
- NumbersAgainN3tSensors Platform is the newest brand by NumbersAgain, Lda. (a 100% Portuguese company). We designed and developed of a suite of software modules prepared to interact with all types of probes & sensor systems witch is distributed and supported through a partners network around the world. The platform is executed by an appliance (physical or virtual), with access by a simple browser in a multilingual mode, for the authorized and authenticated users.
- ONYRIQONYRIQ is your outsourcing R & D company in the field of polymeric materials, formed by a team with more than 10 years of experience in the development and implementation of both national and international research projects. Its aim is to develop and bring to market, together with its customers, new products that positively impact all over the society, throughout a comprehensive and tailored process adapted to the needs of its client. Due to the versatility of polymeric materials, its activity targets a wide range of markets, being able to display projects related to diverse sectors such as aerospace, prosthetics & health, agro & food or additive manufacturing, among others. "What do you dream about when you're awake?"