Organization Profiles Site map description
- Qaztech VenturesMain Kazakhstan public operator in Kazakhstan responsible for startups, venture financing and corporate innovation policies and funding. Strong link to medium and large industrial companies in Kazakhstan. Till 2018 known as National Agency for Technological Development.
- Qu & CoQu & Co is a quantum-computational software and services business focused on chemistry and material-science. We help our chemical and industrial clients translate the latest academic research from the field of quantum-information to practical solutions for quantum-chemistry, machine-learning and fluid-dynamics. For more info, please visit: www.quandco.com
- Quantilyte LtdQuantilyte is a research, development and manufacturing company with a powerful, patented diagnostic platform that delivers fast, highly sensitive immunoassay results at point-of-use. We are a spin-out from Strathclyde university.
- ResetfoodsAlong multiple points within the food value chain, both Buyers and Suppliers constantly struggles to balance uncertain supply and demand. This inefficiency results in vast amounts of food surplus and waste as well as lost resources. The challenge is to align a broader base of buyers and suppliers within an efficient reallocation mechanism. Resetfoods.com has embraced this opportunity with the creation of three adaptable B2B web based solutions. As a Toronto based start-up, focused on rationalizing fragmented markets, we have combined innovative elements drawn from areas such as Reverse Bid & Auction structures. With an initial focus on the existing inefficiencies within the food value chain, we've designed our platforms to be highly adaptable and proxy the range between an Ebay and a Reverse Bid format. As well, we have incorporated a Black Box configuration where both pricing and identity can be concealed. As a result, product is moved faster and achieves a higher price while brand value is protected.
- RPC ParmatechProduction Company “Parmatech" designs, produces, sells and services high-quality equipment for different materials processing. The company carries out designs and production in cooperation with key machine building plants of Perm region. The company's activities directs to natural resources conservation for future generations due to innovation products and services development, which allow to increase efficiency of processing companies all around the world.
- Rudjer Boskovic InstituteThe Ruđer Bošković Institute is regarded as Croatia’s leading scientific institute in the natural and biomedical sciences as well as marine and environmental research, owing to its size, scientific productivity, international reputation in research, and the quality of its scientific personnel and research facilities. The Institute is the leading and internationally most competitive Croatian institute by virtue of its participation in international research projects, such as the IAEA and EC FP5-7 programs funded by the European Commission, NATO, NSF, SNSF, DAAD and other international scientific foundations. Today, the Ruđer Bošković Institute gathers 550 scientists and researchers in more than 80 laboratories pursuing research in theoretical and experimental physics, physics and materials chemistry, electronics, physical chemistry, organic chemistry and biochemistry, molecular biology and medicine, the sea and the environment, informational and computer sciences, laser and nuclear research and development.
- SATT Sud EstSATT Sud Est provides a single interface between companies and public research institutes in PACA and Corsica (regions in the sous-east of France). Its objective is to accelerate the growth of your company by generating added value while ensuring a competitive edge to protect your products, services and/or software. SATT Sud Est workds to bridge the technology gap between the development of technologies and know-how resulting from public research and your proposal for its industrial-scale production. SATT Sud Est is built up around two technology transfer poles (Health & Life Technologies; Materials, Environment & Information Technologies, and Social Sciences & Humanities), as well as a Licensing & Start-up Creation dept.
- SciTechConsultThe mission of the company is assisting in development of the Triple Helix Model for innovations development in Kazakhstan. The Triple Helix Model was worked out in England and Holland in the beginning of 21 century by Henry Etzkowitz - the NewCastle University’s professor and Loet Leydesdorff - Amsterdam University’s professor. The Triple Helix symbolizes the union of government, business and university, which are the key elements of the innovation system of any country. The Triple Helix Model shows the inclusion of different institutes into cooperation at different phases of generating innovations. On the initial phase of knowledge generation the government and university interact. Then the university cooperates with business in the process of technology transfer and technology is pushed into market in joint with government and business. Goals. Assistance to: 1. inventors – in IP protection and it’s commercialization (in particular by attracting governmental support and interest of businesses; 2. government – in raising innovation activity; 3. businesses - in technology audit, business diagnostics and attracting more acceptable sources of investments into innovation activity development. Our Offer: Working out and implementation of the corporate system for R&D commercialization Innovation project concept proof Due diligence of investments and innovation projects Working out R&D commercialization strategies Raising innovation projects attractiveness Technologies market research Technology audit of research institutions and enterprises Assistance for patents licensing and concession Commercialization projects management Raising expertise in technology transfer and commercialization Businesses Preparing business plans Diagnostics of businesses, deep analyses of the company efficiency, evaluating new perspectives, working out and assisting in strategies realization Search and implementation new (in particular organization and management) technologies Search for partners and experts in different fields Меню: Партнеры (Partners) Astana Innovations JSC, Shymkent Innovatsiya Ltd, Jartas Systems Ltd, National Center for Biotechnologies, Research Institute for Plant Biology and Biotechnologies, Centras Holding, National Center for Scientific and Technical Information, etc.
- Soc CreatiuOur baseline, ‘creative exploration for disruptive solution‘·, explains that we are enthusiast about new ideas with a careful focus on going to the market with it. We are very confortable with chaotic phases when the product is not defined and we need to look to alternative or different solutions. Our process is following a standard Product Creation Process and we choose simple solutions and optimize to minimize cost and risk What we do : Technical creativity - Product architecture and optimization - From Idea to Industrialization (Product Creation Process) Requirement analysis Schematic and design Layout and production transfer Product cost reduction Mechanical design and prototype
- SOLAR ADDED VALUESAV is a a SME technological company focusing its activities in the solar energy sector and in the energy efficiency sector. Our team is made up of technical professionals, in the main engineers, highly expertise at developing research projects for the application of innovating products and solutions within these sectors. Since the outset, our technical capacity has been valued not only by private companies but also by important technological centres and universities. Furthermore, our previously acquired international experience has allowed for significant commercial relations within entities elsewhere in Europe and in countries such as the USA, Japan, Taiwan and South Korea, among others. Within the the solar energy sector we have being rapidly recognized as an international reference company within the Concentrated Photovoltaic Sector (CPV) where we develop testing equipment for solar devices (solar cells, optics, solar modules and others). In addition we can develop engineering projects for solar farms as well as technical due diligence. In the energy efficiency sector we have developed energy audits for either for SME or BIG enterprises in different sectors (industrial, financial, building construction ... etc). We also development and apply different projects to achieve energy saving within the corresponding institution. SAV also counts with a dedicated R&D department that can carry out works in different areas such as electronics, instrumentation and control development and integration, mechanical engineering analysis, software development (LabView, C++, Matlab, 3D modelling ... etc).
- Steinbeis Centre for Technology Transfer IndiaThe Steinbeis-Stiftung für Wirtschaftsförderung (StW) is the umbrella organization of the Steinbeis Transfer Network. The non-profit foundation and the Steinbeis GmbH & Co. KG für Technologietransfer (StC), responsible for all commercial activities involved in knowledge and technology transfer, are headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. Steinbeis Enterprises are located in 16 countries all over the world, having a network of global experts with project partners in a further 42 countries with total 900 technology centres . Steinbeis India accelerates and supports the specific transfer of knowledge and technology with accomplished technology and management experts. Services -\ Technology Consulting, Scouting / Development, Evaluation & Transfer Renewable Energy Technologies (Solar, Wind, Micro Hydel, Geothermal, Waste to Energy etc.) Precision & Ultra-Precision Machines & Machine-Design Auto Electronics and Advanced Materials for Automotive Technologies Life-Sciences Technologies Technical Consulting ODMs and OEMs on Product Designs, System De-sign and Engineering and to meet global product / system compliance requirement Roof Top and Solar Park Projects – EPC Contracts and Turn Key Projects (with Project Partners) Financing PV Solar Power Plants Energy Efficiency Projects Training & Advanced Education Short Trainings on Solar PV Technology including Design, Engineering & Installation of Solar PV Power Plants Weekend Course on Renewable Energy In-Company & Institutional Trainings on Automotive Technologies in India and in Europe In-Company & Institutional Trainings on Machine Design - in India and in Germany Vocational Trainings in Solar, Automotive & Machine-Tool sectors Industry Interfacing for Engineering Colleges & Business Associations by establishing Steinbeis Technology Centre, based on the unique Steinbeis Model Edifice Assessment & Certification System for Training Programs
- STIMULO DESIGN S.L.stimulo is a global award winning product design and innovation agency base in Barcelona (Spain) and Guangzhou (China) with 15 years experience in developing new consumer and industrial products. By innovating with design, strategy and technology, stimulo collaborates with manufacturers, organisations and entrepreneurs to grow by thinking, creating and developing more competitive products.
- Sunway UniversitySunway University is a leading not-for-profit private university committed to the pursuit of education through scholarship, research and enterprise. It is ranked among the top 2.5% of universities in Asia and offers an engaging learning space for students and academics. Sunway is recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education and the Malaysian Qualifications Agency. Programmes are designed to fulfil the needs and interests of a modern society. In adopting a global approach, the University has established close partnerships with Lancaster University UK and Le Cordon Bleu International, which lend international qualifications to Sunway’s programmes. The University has fostered ties with Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge in bilateral exchange of expertise and research. Sunway’s academic staff is an international blend of leading researchers and experts in the field. The University is committed to developing new technologies and addressing some of the world’s most pressing challenges through its research efforts. The University is actively expanding its research and establishing itself on the global stage, and is investing in its staff and facilities, including building new, state-of-the-art teaching and learning spaces and research laboratories, as well as some of the best sporting facilities in Malaysia. Sunway researchers are amongst the most highly cited in Malaysia and are globally engaged in cross-border, multidisciplinary collaborations. The University’s 2018 QS Asia Ranking, the 5 Stars achieved in the QS Stars University Ratings for “Teaching”, “Facilities” and “Employability”, and the Tier 5 “Excellent” rating in the local SETARA 2017 quality assessment bear testament to Sunway’s resolve in ensuring teaching, research and service excellence. To date, the University has drawn more than 26,000 students from over 90 countries to its vibrant, 880,000-square-feet campus. Supported by the Jeffrey Cheah Foundation, the University has invested in excess of RM400 million in its infrastructure and continues to expand its teaching and learning, and research spaces. Here at Sunway, students and academics thrive in the discovery of ideas and opportunities in the heart of Sunway City, adjacent to some of the best public, medical and social amenities in Malaysia.
- SYNGULONSyngulon is a synthetic biology startup developing original genetic technologies using bacteriocins to improve microbial fermentation. Our team of scientists works in different academic laboratories and our R&D programs involve partners from Belgium, Brazil, France, Germany, The Netherlands, and the UK. We think of ourselves as a “Startup in the Labs”, meaning that we work directly in the labs of our academic partners. The members of our Scientific Advisory Board are active in Belgium, France and the USA. The mission of Syngulon is to provide genetic technologies that make microbial strains involved in industrial processes safer and more efficient. Syngulon offers a new selection technology focused on the control of microorganismal growth. This technology is based on the use of bacteriocin/immunity in any bacteria, yeast or algae for controlled growth of microorganisms (US Patent 9,333,227). Syngulon has demonstrated its selection technology’s efficacy at lab scale and is working with customers to use this technology for the production of recombinant products (application in sterile condition). For application in open or semi-open fermentor, Syngulon can customize the bacteriocins based on metagenomic analysis of contaminants.
- Technology Transfer Center Yanka Kupala State |University of GrodnoВедущий и крупнейший региональный классический университет Республики Беларусь. Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno has maintained its status as a prestigious university. The University is highly valued in the Republic and was rewarded by the government of Belarus for the quality of education it provides and is considered to be a leading university of the Republic.
- Technology Transfer Centre, University of Warsaw (UOTT UW)The UOTT UW was established in 1998 by resolution of the Senate of the University of Warsaw in order to promote better use of the University’s intellectual and technical potential in the economy, and also to support all kind of actions devoted to the implementation of academic knowledge into the industry and commercial market. The UOTT UW supports scientists throughout the whole commercialization path – from the idea, through filing a patent application, to establishing a spin-oﬀ company, selling a license or a single disposal of rights. Consequently, the UOTT UW established close cooperation with economic entities involved in medical equipment, pharmaceutical, chemical and petrochemical products, technology and Internet services, development and production of control and measurement instruments, as well as industrial automation. The UOTT UW offers companies the opportunity to access UW’s research expertise, world-class laboratory and measurement facilities, and a wide range of business services to help businesses to grow and become more profitable. Our services include but not limited to the following: - Transfer of Innovative Solutions and Technologies – offering new technology for licensing and other forms of commercialization - Measurement and Analysis Services – unbiased information that supports product development - Commissioned Research – solution tailored to business needs - Research Collaboration – a minor contribution opens the doors to extensive research and collaborative community - UW Innovation Club – business and industry development within university networks - Consultancy Services – consultancy expertise to solve your business issues - Continuing Education – enhanced expertise through off-the-self of tailored training to meet your staff development needs - Networking Events – research finding and expert contacts - HR Recruitment and Selection – design the most effective selection process within your organization - Polish Association of Centers for Technology Transfer (PACTT.pl) brokrage services.
- Technoton EngineeringTechnoton Engineering is a company specialized in embedded software development and IoT hardware development for vehicle telematics, industrial automation, Internet of Things (IoT) fields. As a software and hardware development company, we implement unique IoT technologies, provide our clients with solutions for smart and IoT device development.
- The Aurora Ceres Partnership LtdACP has a respected food and beverage innovation profile and a valued reputation in open innovation network development. We provide agile, entrepreneurial and, when required, anonymous solution seeking. Our extensive, multi-disciplined network, encompassing academics and emerging technologies through to established manufacturing giants, is being continually strengthened through proactive engagement. Using anonymous multi-channelled communications and multiple rephrased briefs, we engage our network to realise an enlarged solution space and provide our clients with the freedom to explore the boundaries of concepts.
- The Australian National UniversityThe Australian National University is Australia’s only national university and home to some of the world’s leading educators and researchers. Over 3,800 staff drive research and learning excellence at the University. Through their effort, ANU is consistently ranked amongst the top 50 research universities in the world. The University is committed to attracting, developing and retaining outstanding people and offers flexible employment options for both academic and professional staff. ANU staff and students are part of a strong on-campus community. They work and study in a rich environment. The campus is like a small town on over 147 hectares of parkland with plenty of shops and cafés, a medical centre and multiple sporting facilities. Discover more online: http://hr.anu.edu.au/
- The Disruption LabWe provide an innovative environment where executives come together with experienced entrepreneurs and experts in innovation to explore new opportunities and unlock the secrets of disruption. We provide a rich learning environment and support of executive teams committed to corporate innovation and growth.
- Tr&dAt Tr&D, we believe that civilisation grows thanks to technologicals advances. It is quintessential knowledge and will be for eons to come. Tr&D is fully oriented to fulfill its customers needs and growth. Tr&D merges the brillant ideas we foster within to address your markets needs. Tr&D identifies the technological gaps, anticipates your futur needs, continiously looks for brillant disruptives technologies and closes the loop between ideas, projects, needs, industries and markets. Tr&D is there to listen, evaluate your technological needs, support your projects, assess markets evolution, respect your decisions in the end, act in the best interest of business results, think global, adapt itself in sync with your vision and be rewarded only once you have reached your goals. Tr&D is your trustful partner in every technological steps you take. Wether you are an industrial R&D manager or a trader looking for your next success or an entrepreneur hoping to open doors to new markets , Tr&D is the missing link to your path to success. You are welcome to contact us for meeting.