Organization Profiles Site map description
- Northeastern UniversityFounded in 1898, Northeastern is a global research university with a distinctive, experience-driven approach to education and discovery. The university is a leader in experiential learning, powered by the world’s most far-reaching cooperative education program. We integrate classroom study with opportunities for professional work, research, service, and global learning in more than 100 countries. The same spirit of collaboration guides a use-inspired research enterprise focused on solving global challenges in health, security, and sustainability. Northeastern offers a comprehensive array of undergraduate and graduate programs leading to degrees through the doctorate in nine colleges and schools, and select graduate programs at campuses in Boston, Charlotte, N.C., San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and Toronto. Campuses in Burlington, MA, and Nahant, MA, are home to research institutes for homeland security and coastal sustainability, respectively.
- NSI SRLNSI works alongside industrial companies in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Home Appliances and Automotive sectors, providing engineering services for R&D and product development. It is the italian reseller of Numeca and Concepts-NREC software for the turbomachinery components design and its customers are among the main OEMs in their respective sectors. The team of engineers has gained experience in the simulation of heat transfer, mechanical design and fluid-dynamic design working on the development of gas turbines and industrial components. NSI offers a wide range of services ranging from preliminary to detailed design, to the development of computational tools, using advanced numerical techniques and optimization tools.
- Nu innovations IncOur first idea was conceived in 1998, Over time we obtained different expertise and experience in universities and colleges and we are currently providing more than 50 initiative and unique ideas and designs in the scheme of environmental, engineering, medicine, various industries such as agriculture, materials and so on. As we have lot of inventions with various design over the years and they have shown interest in our plans, we decided to expand and concentrate in the international community and serve the target markets. Our primary goal is to target industries that protect the environment and conserve resources for human and animal life. Second is to promote new innovations in a variety of fields . At the same time, to create employment and increase business income for the international community. While we do this we follow the rules and international standards to be able to comply with government standards in order to develop and preserve our habitat INVESTORS PROGRAM: We also have a program for investors so if you are interested in financing a project please contact us.
- NumbersAgainN3tSensors Platform is the newest brand by NumbersAgain, Lda. (a 100% Portuguese company). We designed and developed of a suite of software modules prepared to interact with all types of probes & sensor systems witch is distributed and supported through a partners network around the world. The platform is executed by an appliance (physical or virtual), with access by a simple browser in a multilingual mode, for the authorized and authenticated users.
- ONYRIQONYRIQ is your outsourcing R & D company in the field of polymeric materials, formed by a team with more than 10 years of experience in the development and implementation of both national and international research projects. Its aim is to develop and bring to market, together with its customers, new products that positively impact all over the society, throughout a comprehensive and tailored process adapted to the needs of its client. Due to the versatility of polymeric materials, its activity targets a wide range of markets, being able to display projects related to diverse sectors such as aerospace, prosthetics & health, agro & food or additive manufacturing, among others. "What do you dream about when you're awake?"
- Ouest ValorisationOuest Valorisation is a Technology Transfer Acceleration Company. Our mission is to add value to technological breakthroughs generated by public research laboratories in Western France area (Bretagne & Pays de la Loire), and to provide industrial partners with innovative resources. We finance and assist technologies until they are adapted by industrial companies, taking on technological and financial risk inherent to the projects. We enable companies to access these inventions in a quicker way to convert them into innovative products. We play a full role in creating value. www.ouest-valorisation.fr
- PBE INVESTMENT LIMITEDBorn on 08-08-1970, Prince Agynman Williams is a Post Graduate in Chemistry (with First Rank) from University of Achimota Ghana. He is a Certified Associate of Ghana Institute of Bankers (CAGIB). He has banking experience of over 4 decades. He joined the Bank as an Officer in the year 1989 and over the period of time got promoted to various positions. In the year 2005, he was promoted as Chief General Manager of the Bank and has been entrusted with the responsibilities of overall supervision of operational areas of the Bank. He was appointed as Managing Director & CEO of the Bank on 14th July 2009. On completion of his 2nd term he has been re-appointed for a third consecutive term of three years W.E.F. 14.07.2017. Prince Agynman Williams has rich experience in all the facets of banking operations. He was on the Board of Universal Sompo General Insurance Company Ltd., a joint venture of the Bank, from 2007 to 2009. He was a member of Management Committee of the Ghana Banks Association (GBA) from August 2010 to August 2014, during which period he was also the Chairman of 'GBA Committee on Member Private Sector Banks'. Presently, he is a member of GBA Standing Committee on Retail Banking. During his tenure as Managing Director, the Bank has secured many awards in the field of GT, CSR, MSME, etc. Prince Agynman Williams is the Honorary President of Bankers' Club, Mangaluru. He has been conferred with several awards including "Aryabhata International Award", "Outstanding Manager Award" by Volta Management Association and "A. Energy Power Supply Outstanding Achievement Award". He was awarded T. G.Pai Memorial "BANK OF GHANA Banker" award by Accra Ghana. He has also been awarded with "CEO with HR Orientation" by Asia Pacific HRM Congress. He was bestowed with "New Year Award-2015" constituted jointly by Manipal University, Academy of General Education and Syndicate Bank. I will like Full Corporation from any interested partner or company and association that will like to corporate with me to kindly provide me his full profile and contact if need any loan from any Bank here in Ghana or in west Africa countries. I have $18.8 Million United State Dollars for an investment in any reliable and profitable business in your country and kindly confirm for more details. Prince. Agynman Williams, Whatsapp: +229 97091818
- PepsiCoPepsiCo is one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies with a collection of global brands including Pepsi and Quaker, Gatorade and Tropicana, Frito-Lay and beyond. Our broad range of more than 3,000 delicious products offer consumers convenient, nutritious and affordable options in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. We generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales. PepsiCo External Innovation is an upstream, externally facing, department within PepsiCo R&D. We actively scout for, identify and develop strategic partnerships with external collaborators. Our goal is to locate key external insights, business models and technical unlocks and new capabilities that, when partnered with PepsiCo’s robust internal R&D expertise, will yield disruptive innovation in our core products and/or new and emerging products. We are currently exploring novel technology spaces that can dramatically impact our portfolio of foods and beverages. We are interested in improving all facets of our supply chain—from raw material inputs all the way to the consumer consumption—and identifying global efficiencies in areas including crop science, ingredients, processing, packaging, equipment, distribution/fleet, retail and e-commerce. We are also committed to sustainability for our planet and our communities.
- Phronesis LLCPhronesis strives to disseminate the scientific knowledge and research through its conferences and open access publications activities. We organize international conferences across the different places in the world, with an aim to provide an excellent forum for upcoming young researchers, scientists, professors and other highly affiliated people to share their research in that particular field. Currently, Phronesis focuses mainly in the fields of Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Medical, and Pharmaceutical fields. Our aim is to explore the research information globally to all the people in the scientific community that encompasses the knowledge in all the fields, through Open Access, peer review publishing and organizing the conferences in different parts of the world.
- PHX Outreach for Underserved Adults Children & Homeless IncOur Organization is a Federally recognized 501 (c) (3) Not For Profit organization. We partner with researchers, donors, community builders and individuals interested in community uplifting to help address the multiple social economic, health and human service concerns. Our aim is to provide Workforce training, STEM -After-school educational programs and other resources that empower youth, curtail incarceration levels increase and provide comminity enhancements. PHX Outreach aim is to protect the vulnerable, and serve the needs of the un/underrepresented members of urban (inner-cities) and suburban (Rural) communities to include latch key children, single-parent families, refugees, inmates (children spouses), indigents, disconnected Veterans and their affected families.
- Plazabridge GroupSimplifying Innovation and Growth Leveraging Converging Technologies! Our passion is helping your organization innovate new products and solutions. We create new models and strategies around these innovations to grow your business and keep you viable for the future! Over 15 years working with global companies, startups, and growth companies. Average client tenure for our innovation projects are 2.5 years.
- PragmatecPRAGMATEC® is a Knowledge Transfer and Technology Commercialization company derived from the need to strengthen the innovation ecosystem in Mexico by offering services of identification, development, support and commercialization of technologic proposals with a global impact. PRAGMATEC® plays an important role in the field of innovation and business development in which inventors, entrepreneurs, higher education institutions, innovation clusters, technology transfer offices and investors join efforts to launch new ventures. PRAGMATEC® comprises a group of experts and strategic partners in Mexico and in the United States that make use of proven methodologies and software tools to improve results in technology-based projects. The transfer office not only consists of a robust network of professionals with experience in launching startups, but it also has access to numerous groups of investors looking for opportunities in various industries such as health sciences, information and communication technology, social media, food and beverage, cloud services, renewable energy, biometric security, transportation, materials, construction and many others. Our headquarters in Mexico are in Guadalajara, Jalisco state.
- Primary Care Innovation ConsultingNew type of innovation management and business development firm. Thought leadership, advisement and execution directed towards companies’ growth by open innovation. Services include: • Training, mentoring and management of clients’ internal innovation process • Innovation Fatigue prophylactics • Proactive strategy consulting • Vendor independent problems “diagnostics” and outsourcing • Technology scouting and external innovation vendors management • Partnership and networking access across industries and geographies
- PROVITAL S.A.Provital Group is a trusted supplier of natural active ingredients for skin and hair care across the world. We provide a complete range of natural actives and extracts to fit the needs of your formulations and meet your product requirements. Our expertise in innovative products is parallel to our respect for the environment and the commitment with the people.
- PulsaPulsa makes inventory sensors that measure real-time levels of industrial gas cylinders. We can reduce the number of cylinders a customer holds in inventory and eliminate stockout costs. Through purpose-built hardware and advanced machine learning, we can understand variable consumption and tell our customers when they actually need to replace or reorder inventory.
- Qaztech VenturesMain Kazakhstan public operator in Kazakhstan responsible for startups, venture financing and corporate innovation policies and funding. Strong link to medium and large industrial companies in Kazakhstan. Till 2018 known as National Agency for Technological Development.
- Qu & CoQu & Co is a quantum-computational software and services business focused on chemistry and material-science. We help our chemical and industrial clients translate the latest academic research from the field of quantum-information to practical solutions for quantum-chemistry, machine-learning and fluid-dynamics. For more info, please visit: www.quandco.com
- Quantilyte LtdQuantilyte is a research, development and manufacturing company with a powerful, patented diagnostic platform that delivers fast, highly sensitive immunoassay results at point-of-use. We are a spin-out from Strathclyde university.
- ResetfoodsAlong multiple points within the food value chain, both Buyers and Suppliers constantly struggles to balance uncertain supply and demand. This inefficiency results in vast amounts of food surplus and waste as well as lost resources. The challenge is to align a broader base of buyers and suppliers within an efficient reallocation mechanism. Resetfoods.com has embraced this opportunity with the creation of three adaptable B2B web based solutions. As a Toronto based start-up, focused on rationalizing fragmented markets, we have combined innovative elements drawn from areas such as Reverse Bid & Auction structures. With an initial focus on the existing inefficiencies within the food value chain, we've designed our platforms to be highly adaptable and proxy the range between an Ebay and a Reverse Bid format. As well, we have incorporated a Black Box configuration where both pricing and identity can be concealed. As a result, product is moved faster and achieves a higher price while brand value is protected.
- RPC ParmatechProduction Company “Parmatech" designs, produces, sells and services high-quality equipment for different materials processing. The company carries out designs and production in cooperation with key machine building plants of Perm region. The company's activities directs to natural resources conservation for future generations due to innovation products and services development, which allow to increase efficiency of processing companies all around the world.
- Rudjer Boskovic InstituteThe Ruđer Bošković Institute is regarded as Croatia’s leading scientific institute in the natural and biomedical sciences as well as marine and environmental research, owing to its size, scientific productivity, international reputation in research, and the quality of its scientific personnel and research facilities. The Institute is the leading and internationally most competitive Croatian institute by virtue of its participation in international research projects, such as the IAEA and EC FP5-7 programs funded by the European Commission, NATO, NSF, SNSF, DAAD and other international scientific foundations. Today, the Ruđer Bošković Institute gathers 550 scientists and researchers in more than 80 laboratories pursuing research in theoretical and experimental physics, physics and materials chemistry, electronics, physical chemistry, organic chemistry and biochemistry, molecular biology and medicine, the sea and the environment, informational and computer sciences, laser and nuclear research and development.
- SATT Sud EstSATT Sud Est provides a single interface between companies and public research institutes in PACA and Corsica (regions in the sous-east of France). Its objective is to accelerate the growth of your company by generating added value while ensuring a competitive edge to protect your products, services and/or software. SATT Sud Est workds to bridge the technology gap between the development of technologies and know-how resulting from public research and your proposal for its industrial-scale production. SATT Sud Est is built up around two technology transfer poles (Health & Life Technologies; Materials, Environment & Information Technologies, and Social Sciences & Humanities), as well as a Licensing & Start-up Creation dept.