Organization Profiles Site map description
- Covid-19 Innovation Challenges by InnogetAhead of the current Coronavirus outbreak, Innoget is fully committed to contributing to mobilizing scientific and expert communities to find a real solution to the Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore, we're supporting worldwide calls and programs that could help in any aspects of the coronavirus crisis. Is your organization promoting or looking for innovation or research initiatives to mitigate the Covid-19 outbreak? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to list them. Channeled through Innoget's online open innovation network, initiatives in the health, virology, medicine, or novel technologies applied to human health, among others, are listed and disseminated to Innoget members -ranging from hospitals, research institutes, scientists, businesses, and public administrations- and innovation partners worldwide.
- Cracow University of TechnologyCracow University of Technology: - educates highly qualified engineers who can cope with national and global industry challenges, - educates academic staff by supporting the development of their scientific passion and their participation in national and international scientific exchange, - serves the economy and the whole society by solving technical and technological problems and by implementing scientific studies into economic practice.
- CreaspinJean-Marc is passionate about transforming ideas into concrete products. With extensive experience in product manufacturing at Philips, he worked at the edge of traditional design, creating and industrializing innovative products that are used worldwide today. Jean-Marc has been working in electronics for 25 years and in that time has developed a broad, multidisciplinary knowledge, including light, energy, audio and sensing. Truly visionary, he produces innovative solutions combining cost target with end user and market needs. His activities are always related to early concept or early solution finding. I am a product architect, having a very broad level of understanding of any kinds of technologies. My aim is to propose down-to-earth system solutions which solves new or recurrent problems.
- Creative BiolabsCreative Biolabs is the leading custom service provider that has extensive experience in various antibody production and engineering fields. Our service portfolio includes mouse and rat monoclonal antibody production using hybridoma technology, human, monkey, rabbit, chicken, dog, llama and camel monoclonal antibody production using various antibody library technologies [including phage display, bacterial display and yeast display]. We are also professional in conducting in depth antibody humanization and affinity maturation using phage display and DNA mutagenesis approaches. In addition, OEM services for bulk scale antibody manufacturing, including bacterial production of scFv, diabody, tandem scFv, miniantibody and Fab, and mammalian cell expression of minibody, chimeric IgG and IgG, are also available at the most competitive price in the industry.
- Creative BioMartCreative BioMart is offering more than 1,000 recombinant proteins, peptides and antibodies. All the products are rigorously tested to meet the most demanding research needs. At the same time, lowest prices in the industry are always guaranteed.
- Creative DiagnosticsCreative Diagnostics is a leading manufacturer and supplier of antibodies, viral antigens, innovative diagnostic components and critical assay reagents. We provide contract biologic R&D and manufacturing services to the diagnostic manufacturers along with GMP biologics manufacturing for the biopharmaceutical market. Our goal is to provide a trusted source for all your assay development and manufacturing needs. We also assist clients in rapidly developing, manufacturing and commercializing point of care lateral flow, flow through and ELISA assays for any market segment. We develop using fluorescent, visual colloidal gold and paramagnetic labels, and high sensitivity, quantitative and reader-based tests are our specialty. https://www.creative-diagnostics.com/
- Creative PeptidesCreative peptides is specialized in the process development and the manufacturing of bioactive peptides. We are dedicated to offering custom peptide synthesis, process development, GMP manufacturing as well as catalog products for customers in industry and research area. Creative Peptides is staffed by scientific teams with experts in the field of peptide technology, antibodies and synthetic chemistry. Our extensive expertise is translated into high quality products and world-class services to ensure the maximum satisfaction of the customs.
- CSI Entwicklungstechnik GmbHSince 1995 we have been developing high quality modules in the interior and exterior for manufacturers and suppliers of the automotive industry. In project management our teams are responsible for entire product lines. Our Portfolio comprises a broad range of different services.
- CSI EOODCSI is a company that mediates between industries that wish to outsource chemical R&D projects and public research institutes in Bulgaria and neighbouring countries that are looking for industrial partners for contract research. For the industry, CSI can - find the best researchers that are most qualified for answering the questions posed by the industry, - form a project team from them, and - manage the project locally.
- CSIC - Consejo Superior de Investigaciones CientíficasThe Spanish National Research Council (in Spanish 'Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC)') is a government agency for basic and applied scientific research. It is the largest public research organization in Spain, with presence in all the Autonomous Communities through 126 centers and 145 associated units.
- CSIROCSIRO is Australia’s pre-eminent national science organization, accelerating innovation through global science. CSIRO US facilitate relationships that connect Australian researchers with U.S. projects and expedite mutually beneficial opportunities for scientific advances. With more than 2,00 patents, 300 licenses, and 450 spin-out companies, we collaborate to turn big ideas into disruptive products. Through longstanding relationships with Global 1000 companies, university partnerships and governmental agencies, our underlying science and technology are the backbone of the future impacting the economy, the environment, and society. We are among the top 1% of global research agencies, our team of more than 5,000 world- class scientists, engineers, technologists and economists tackle the world’s scientific challenges. We partner with organizations to navigate the innovation lifecycle from discovery to investment, product development and commercialization.
- CTechnanoCTECHnano is specialized in Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) coatings. We develop both customized coatings and equipment to fulfill the requirements of our customers. We have experience in coating all kind of complex surfaces, such as fibers, powders or nanostructure surfaces. With coatings as thin as 5 nm, we protect your materials and products against corrosion, UV radiation or chemical attacks and functionalism them to add extra value (hydro/oleophobicity, anti-scratch, color changes, antireflectant...)
- Czech University of Life SciencesCentre for Innovation and Technology Transfer at the Czech University of Life Sciences helps with the transfer of the University knowledge into practice. We are responsible for evaluation of University research and development outcomes in terms of their commercial potential and the management of the University's intellectual property. We foster cooperation with industry for further development of these results, their commercialization and utilization across society.
- DanoneDanone is a leading multi-local food and beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in 3 businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition. With its ‘One Planet. One Health’ frame of action, which considers the health of people and the planet as intimately interconnected, Danone aims to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices. To accelerate this food revolution and create superior, sustainable, profitable value for all its stakeholders, Danone has defined nine 2030 Goals, and paved the way as the first listed company to adopt the “Entreprise à Mission” status in France. With a purpose to bring health through food to as many people as possible, and corresponding social, societal and environmental objectives set out in its articles of association, Danone commits to operating in an efficient, responsible and inclusive manner, in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations. By 2025, Danone aims to become one of the first multinational companies to obtain B CorpTM certification. With more than 100,000 employees, and products sold in over 120 markets, Danone generated €25.3 billion in sales in 2019. Danone’s portfolio includes leading international brands (Actimel, Activia, Alpro, Aptamil, Danette, Danio, Danonino, evian, Nutricia, Nutrilon, Volvic, among others) as well as strong local and regional brands (including AQUA, Blédina, Bonafont, Cow & Gate, Horizon Organic, Mizone, Oikos, Prostokvashino, Silk, Vega). Listed on Euronext Paris and present on the OTCQX market via an ADR (American Depositary Receipt) program, Danone is a component stock of leading sustainability indexes including the ones managed by Vigeo Eiris and Sustainalytics, as well as the Ethibel Sustainability Index, the MSCI ESG Indexes, the FTSE4Good Index Series, Bloomberg Gender Equality Index, and the Access to Nutrition Index.
- DAVER-A!We are innovative and hands-on company that follows ESG strategy in all our projects. Our main activity is demonstrating and implementing disruptive solutions in areas of sustainable development in local communities and other international locations. AI and data science are pivotal for us. Projects are time-money-efficiently executed in the environment of great resources with help of our professionals (in science, R&D, IT, engineering, education, economy etc.), strong partners and supporters. Based on life experience we believe that trust is the key that unlocks great potential in responsible businesses and proactive individuals. Trust that one puts in us pays off by the results we produce.
- DBH TechnologiesDBH is focused on: • Contractual/collaborative research and development in the food sector - new food applications such as vegetable protein applications, new flavors, material encapsulation (e.g. aromas, vitamins etc.) • Delivery of its own novel drying technology (CASND) suitable especially for drying thermolabile and biological materials
- DeepScience Ltd.DeepScience develops science and technology solutions to complex problems within several areas of impact: climate change, agriculture, artificial intelligence, and biotech. We use computational tools and pure human problem solving capacity toward finding solutions. Afterward, we reach out through a network of selected partnerships to bring our solutions into reality.
- DeltaTech KoreaSoongsil University providing lifelong education through its founding principle of "Truth and Service." Soongsil University is pursuing global competitive power through the specialization. The highly qualified faculty and unique educational programs are customized for each department and with alliances between businesses and other universities worldwide, Soongsil is able to meet its goal of producing much needed global talents. It nurtures men and women of faith and competence by building on its long standing strengths, and is making a giant leap towards a brighter future.
- Dig.y.SoLDig.y.SoL™ addresses the energy and transportation markets by offering tools and solutions enabling evolutionary intelligent digital transformation. In the energy market, our tools will enable utilities to evolve from the current command-and-control mode of operation to a digital distributed energy model enabling real-time, on-demand energy exchange between independent sources (DERs, prosumers) and loads (C&I, residential, electric vehicles), supported by a distributed and securely shared federated blockchain.
- DIT HothouseDIT Hothouse is the award-winning Innovation and Knowledge Transfer Office at Dublin Institute of Technology, responsible for the commercialisation of intellectual property arising from DIT research. DIT Hothouse is the hub of innovation and technology transfer activities in DIT, the place where business meets innovation. DIT Hothouse has a range of spinout technologies available to industry across Life Sciences, Food, ICT, Software, Industrial Technology, Manufacturing and Clean Technologies. Our team works with students, lecturers and research teams across DIT as well as with entrepreneurs, industry leaders and investors. Through the DIT Hothouse New Frontiers Startup Programme, we provide a startup incubator for innovative and promising startup companies. Our Mission The mission of DIT Hothouse is to: Maximise the commercialisation of new technologies developed by the growing community of DIT researchers. Partner with industry on research collaboration, research consultancy and contract research. Support the launch of knowledge-intensive startups with the potential to generate significant economic benefits for Ireland through our startup support programmes and the DIT Hothouse Incubator. Our Offering At DIT Hothouse we assist: Entrepreneurs to start and grow businesses. Industry partners to find new technologies, research partners, and funding. Investors to find high-potential opportunities. DIT staff and students to commercialise their intellectual property (IP). Technology transfer offices in the Institute of Technology Tallaght (ITTD), the Institute of Technology Blanchardstown (ITB), the Institute of Art, Design & Technology, Dún Laoghaire (IADT) and the National College of Ireland (NCI) and the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies (DIAS) in their commercialisation activities. Whichever category you belong to, DIT Hothouse can provide you with unparalleled expertise, skills and resources to help you achieve your goals. Our Success Since its establishment in 2007, DIT Hothouse has consistently outperformed all other Irish university technology transfer offices, completing up to 20% of the annual commercial technology transfer licences in Ireland. Through its Enterprise Ireland-funded Incubation Programmes, DIT Hothouse has helped create nearly 400 sustainable businesses that have attracted €195 million in equity investment and created approximately 1,700 quality jobs.
- DNA CATCHER S.L.UDNA CATCHER is an innovative Spanish company aiming to improve quality and performance of products used in the: -Food additives industry (Micro-encapsulated thermostable flavours, aroma, Probiotics..etc) -Environmental health & Odor control for the elimination of toxic gases DNA CATCHER has developed its products based on Patented Technologies using safe, ecofriendly and food grade high density polysaccharides Beads (HDB-Technology) that fit to the market needs and allow versatility of applications.
- DragonchainBlockchain as a Service for Enterprises & Developers. Dragonchain’s open source blockchain platform gives enterprises and developers the resources they need. Build private/public hybrid blockchain applications, and write smart contracts in minutes with Blockchain as a Service.
- DRUIDS Process Technology S.L.Since its beginning more than three decades ago, DRUIDS Process Technology continues pushing the limits of innovation. The company has developed capabilities in simulation, high-performance design engineering, control systems and electronics and intimate knowledge of processes of the wire and metallurgy, gained after decades of close cooperation with academia and the most relevant players in the industry.
- Durham UniversityAs one of the UK’s leading and world top 100 universities, Durham is also one of the most distinctive universities. It is a residential collegiate university with a welcoming community of more than 18,000 students and over 4,000 members of staff. Set within the historically rich City of Durham in the North East of England, which is home to a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this is an undeniably beautiful place in which to base your academic and home life. Durham University is listed 5th in The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018 and features in the top 100 of World University Rankings for 2018-19. Our academics and students are at the heart of our world-leading research and teaching capabilities, shaping the future with their ground-breaking work.
- Dynasense Technologies Pvt. Ltd.Dynasense Technologies is an ISO13485 compliant medical device & technology company based in Mumbai, India. Our portfolio of work includes design & development of point of care diagnostic devices and smart surgical tools. Our established network of vetted suppliers, vendors & testing facilities empowers us to execute swiftly in time without compromising on quality.
- Edizon Innovation GmbHOver the past 12 years, Strategyn iip successfully introduced Jobs-to-be-Done (JTBD) with Outcome-Driven Innovation® (ODI) in the DACH market. In 2019, we embarked on the next leg of this journey: under the new brand Edizon we expand our services even further to meet the needs of our customers in the future. Inspired by Thomas A. Edison, we combined his last name with “horizon” to create our brand name. As a pioneer of his time he lay the foundation for what we now call the “needs-first” approach to innovation. In fact, the very gateway to his innovations was his profound understanding and deep knowledge of customer needs. Essentially, this is what we still do when we combine the Jobs-to-be-Done (JTBD) concept with the Outcome-Driven Innovation® method (ODI).By implementing this line of thinking we make innovation a more efficient and predictable process, making it the key growth factor for customers. 86% of products developed with the ODI® method have been rated as successful, proving five times more efficient than traditional innovation methods. “JTBD is the talk of the town”, So, what sets us apart from other innovation and strategy consulting firms who also apply the Jobs-to-be-Done philosophy? Take musical tastes as an example. Would you rather listen to a cover band or the original?