Organization Profiles Site map description
- Innovator's DNA LLCInnovator's DNA is a training and consulting company established to help individuals and organizations realize their full creative capacity and innovation potential. Our content and origins as a company come from over 15 years of academic research from world-class institutions including Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, and INSEAD. Our products and offerings include a range of trainings, action learning projects, e-learning courses, innovation management software, and innovation assessments.
- Institute of Chemical Research of CataloniaThe Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia represents one of the very first fruits of the new scientific policy of the government of Catalonia (Spain) aimed at creating new research centres in strategic areas. ICIQ, in particular, has been created with the ambition of becoming a reference for chemistry in the European Research Space. Our society faces important challenges in the XXI century, among which health and environmental concerns are of outmost importance. Chemistry will play an essential role in both of these challenges. To succeed, our increasingly knowledge-based economy will require a solid and strong chemical industry; currently 150.000 jobs in Catalonia (and more than 2 million in the EU) directly arise from the chemical industry. In order for this industry to be successful in the future, it must take a sustainable approach based on the rational use of feed-stocks and raw materials. For this, fundamental chemical research needs to be funded and novel approaches into transforming matter must be developed. We at ICIQ consider that catalysis is the key activity for sustainable chemistry. Catalytic processes can minimize raw materials and energy consumption, and can lead to the selective formation of target products with minimal generation of wastes. In line with this consideration, we have taken catalysis as one of our main research topics. Complementary to our research focus, attention has been paid to the development of a simple and efficient organizational model for ICIQ, able to overcome known difficulties normally associated with larger and more traditional research institutions. The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia aims at bridging the gap between academic research and industry, focusing its research on catalytic chemical processes for applications in health, energy and sustainability. At ICIQ, we consider that patents are highly efficient, safe and solid tools to provide protection from competitors. This is why we file patents for our in-house developed-technologies: to give our co-development projects with industry a strong starting IP position. As a research centre our goal is always to co-develop our technology adapting it to the industrial partner’s specific needs and ultimately transfer the technology to this company, with a flexible licensing strategy adapted to each case.
- Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC)The Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC) is a Severo Ochoa Centre of Excellence research center at Campus UAB focused on basic and applied research in Materials Science and Nanotechnology. Our fields of application include sustainable energy conversion and storage systems, superconductors for power applications, low-cost oxide and molecular electronics, and multifunctional nanostructures biomaterials for nanomedicine. Our center hosts over 70 scientific researchers, 60 postdoctoral fellows and 60 PhD students which, together with the visiting researchers, scientific technicians and undergraduate students, create a motivated and talented group of people capable of exploring the materials of the future. We are a center open to new ideas and projects, always focused in our mission, which is to generate knowledge in the Materials Science and Nanotechnology areas and to transfer it to the society.
- International Atomic Energy AgencyThe International Atomic Energy Agency is the world's central intergovernmental forum for scientific and technical co-operation in the nuclear field. It works for the safe, secure and peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology, contributing to international peace and security and the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals.
- IPStar BVApplications and description of markets A. Functional foods The functional food market for cholesterol reducing products, such as Benecol™ and Becel Proactive™ alone (so excluding the food supplements market) was one billion dollar in 2003 and has tripled in 2008. In addition, the need for non prescription (over the counter) cholesterol reducing products, such as probiotics , is growing each year. B. Pharma In 2008 the world market for anti cholesterol drugs was worth over 25 billion dollar, making the anti cholesterol drugs the most financially attractive therapeutic area in the world. This therapeutic area can be divided into five main drug areas: • Statins • Cholesterol Intestinal Absorption Inhibitors • Fibric Acids • Nicotinic Acids • Bile Acid Sequestors The statin class dominates the market taking in 2008 over 90% of the market, worth an estimated $22 billion. C. Animal Feed On average 50 % of all foods consumed by humans is of animal origin. This includes milk, cheese, meat, eggs, butters, fats but also a vary large variety of derivatives such as pastry, cakes and mayonnaise. Adding ezCol to animal feed will result in human consumable products of animal origin that are low in cholesterol. Other Background on Cholesterol There is a need to reduce prescription drug expenditures, and one of the ways to accomplish this is to allocate more costs to consumers by increasing the number of switches from prescription medications to nonprescription over-the-counter (OTC). The United Kingdom is the first country to allow OTC sale of a cholesterol-lowering agent, and other countries, including the United States, are watching closely. The ezCol technology is very suitable for use in non prescription OTC nutraceuticals and foodstuffs. Existing cholesterol lowering agents contain phytosterols as their effective agent. There is an increasing amount of caution towards side-effects caused by phytosterols. This skepticism centers around suspected accumulation of the agent in brain tissue, reduced vitamin intake and increased risk of heart related diseases. Tests on rats have fed suspicions of unsafety for certain groups. Health Canada issued an advisory warning that Becel Pro-activ™ has not been approved for sale in Canada and may pose health risks to pregnant women, children, people on cholesterol-lowering medications and those predisposed to hemorrhagic strokes. Phytosterols are derived from plants. The development of a new cholesterol-lowering product that is more effective, less expensive and without negative connotations attached to existing products such as phytosterols, has significant potential. ezCol could offer all of these benefits.
- IT Nuggets OnlineWhat is Computer Based Training – CBT? CBT’s are usually interactive with Software Simulations (behaves like you’re using the real thing on the PC; therefore, you don’t even need the real software installed on your machine) and rarely without voice. This Publisher’s CBT with Titles do NOT have voice. But, 99% of our training material from our CBT partners do have voice. Generally, CBT’s tend to be more expensive. Our Publisher’s CBT Titles are NOT based on Flash. They are based on the latest technology which uses the: See It, Do It, and Try It learning paradigm. A very powerful new way of learning. All CBT and Courseware Learning formats are delivered with a secured login. Some of our latest courses are ( Machine Learning, Digital Forensics, BigData, SAP, SQL, Oracle, MCSA, MCSE, CISSP, CISM, AWS, iOS & Android Development and much more ) Don’t miss out on this learning opportunity, our quality training is ranked #1 in our CBT partner network program. Today’s competitive business environment and frequent software updates by software vendors demands rapid skill acquisition. Our Web Learning partners helps you keep up-to-date by delivering quality Interactive Self-Study in CBT format. These factors give CBT’s a clear advantage over conventional, inconvenient and expensive Classroom and Hard-copy print training methods. CBT’s not only offers the advantage in terms of convenience and lower cost, but it also facilitates improved subject-matter comprehension. NOTE: Our Web Learning Online CBT and Course ware products are now delivered to you once you create an account with a secured login. Contact us today if you have any interest in our CBT or need us to add any new course !
- JPT Peptide TechnologiesJPT Peptide Technologies is a peptide product and service company and one of the largest custom peptide vendors worldwide. All of our production and services are performed in our state of the art laboratories in Berlin, Germany according to DIN ISO 9001:2015 and GCLP regulations. Our team manufactures high quality products such as custom peptides (e.g. stable isotope-labeled peptides, SPOT peptides, immunogenic peptides, peptides with post-translational modifications, fluorescence labels, biotin or other modifications) peptide libraries, peptide pools, peptide microarrays, and peptide ELISA. In addition, JPT performs services ranging from immune monitoring and enzymatic profiling to epitope discovery.
- JTC CorporationSet up in 1968, JTC is the lead government agency responsible for the development of industrial infrastructure to support and catalyse the growth of industries and enterprises in Singapore. Landmark projects by JTC include the Jurong Industrial Estate; the Jurong Island for energy and chemical industries; business and specialised parks such as Airport Logistics Park of Singapore, International Business Park, Changi Business Park, Seletar Aerospace Park, CleanTech Park and Tuas Biomedical Park; a new work-live- play-&-learn development called one-north; and the Jurong Rock Caverns, Southeast Asia’s first commercial underground storage facility for liquid hydrocarbons. JTC also develops innovative space such as JTC Surface Engineering Hub @ Tanjong Kling, JTC MedTech Hub @ MedTech Park and JTC Food Hub @ Senoko, which incorporate innovative features and shared infrastructure to enable industrialists to start their operations quickly and enhance productivity.
- Laser Consult Ltd.Laser Consult Technical, Scientific and Economic Consulting Kft. (Ltd.) was established in 1992 with the objective of accompanying its clients from the innovational idea all the way to selling the intellectual product by providing complex innovational services. Our mission, through our services, is to promote the utilisation of intellectual products, create a business value from innovative solutions, promote the co-operation of places of research and enterprises and the development of Hungarian higher education through the professional support of innovational activities. The foundation of the successful operation of the company is our fundamental philosophy, in which we lay a significant emphasis on establishing a relationship of confidence and developing a long-term successful co-operation with our clients.
- Logam EnergyI Invent innovations in electromagnetic induction that I call PEMF (Potential Electro Motion Force) and Multi wires method that increase reactivity electrons move and increase quantity electrons flow for Electric generating, Electric rotating machine, Antenna, Sensor, Detection and Telecommunication.
- Luxembourg Institute of Science and TechnologyAt the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST), we develop innovative and competitive solutions in response to the key needs of Luxembourg and European companies. Our institute is constantly developing. It is a necessity due to technological and social change, industrial evolution, and an ever-changing list of challenges and opportunities. We are member of the European Association of Research and Technology Organisations (EARTO). As such, we establish a link between research and society as a whole. Our approach is to ensure that transfers take place between these two spheres. LIST's mission is to strengthen the economy through industrial innovation in Luxembourg, and to deliver projects benefitting society and quality of life in general. We draw our strength from our employees. More than 75% are researchers and innovation experts. They are organised in three research departments which represent the backbone of our activity as a RTO.
- Meotec GmbH & Co. KGMeotec is a company within the field of medical technology and provides you with biodegradable magnesium alloys for medical applications, high performance materials (e.g. UFG titanium via ECAP and rotary swaging), laser powder bed fusion of magnesium alloys and special surface treatments (e.g. plasma-electrolytic oxidation). Besides the medical applications we also work on industrial solutions.
- Merck KGaAMerck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany is a leading company for innovative and top-quality high-tech products in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 39,000 employees work in 65 countries to improve the quality of life for patients, to further the success of our customers and to help meet global challenges.
- Mind the ByteMind the Byte is a bioinformatics company that develops and provides software for computational drug discovery using Big Data and Machine Learning (AI) approaches. We work with partners on a consultancy basis or offer an easy to use Software as a Service (SaaS) package to allow clients to apply the High-performance computing platform on a flexible pay-per-use basis without investment in hardware or software licenses. Mind the Byte has developed a versatile set of applications using cloud computing which lowers the entry barrier to the technology, e.g. i) virtual profiling methods to facilitate the identification of targets and mechanisms of action of phenotypic screening hits or natural products with reported activity. ii) virtual screening methods to identify compounds acting on a specific target by mining internal or commercial compound libraries, to expand hit or lead series and to conduct repurposing of known drugs. iii) MtBDock - a fully integrated docking protocol reducing the amount of false positives by incorporation of all prosthetic groups and conformational minimization. iv) SmartDock - an experimentally validated docking protocol with further improved performance based on machine learning of PDB target-ligand interactions. Mind the Byte is an Amazon Web Services technology partner - a seal of quality that has only been awarded to five companies in this sector – to ensure security and reliability. The company was founded in 2011 by Alfons Nonell-Canals, a specialist in computer-aided drug design and in large-scale chemical and biological analyses, and has since expanded with an experienced staff. The company is located at the Barcelona Science Park and Copenhagen Bio Science Park.
- Mobile Awareness, LLCMobile Awareness, LLC is a commercial vehicle technology company focused on innovative and profit-enhancing solutions. Mobile Awareness’ applied technology systems utilize cutting-edge sensor, computing, and communication technology with the capability of revolutionizing the operation of commercial trucking logistics. Specifically, the Company’s road-tested MobileTRAQ® intelligent data monitoring and analytics platform has established Mobile Awareness as the applied technology leader in the commercial trucking tire pressure monitoring system (“TPMS”) and vehicle tracking informatics markets. The Company has developed a variety of TPMS offerings, from standard TPMS safety products to MobileTRAQ® - all of which are exemplars of the “Internet of Things” trend of collecting and analyzing massive amounts of data to generate actionable business intelligence. Initially formed to focus on the principle of “Reducing the Total Cost of Safety®” Mobile Awareness expanded its mission to encompass bringing intelligence and connectivity to tire and vehicle management. The Company has identified an emerging urgency in demand for real-time fleet tire management as the commercial truck industry continues to increase its emphasis on operational efficiency. Mobile Awareness is committed to functioning not only as a hardware provider, but as a key data management vendor to all of its customers. By structuring the Company’s MobileTRAQ offering as a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering (an example of the “Internet of Things”), Mobile Awareness is able to provide unmatched logistical efficiency improvement for fleets of all varieties. The Company’s innovative SaaS offering, as well as its excellent installation assistance, tech support, and training has positioned Mobile Awareness to be a leader in the emerging tire pressure monitoring system (“TPMS”) and informatics markets. With over 75 years of combined engineering experience, Mobile Awareness' in-house Research and Development Department employs the latest advancements to design quality and cost-effective vehicle safety compliance products, all of which are manufactured in Northeast Ohio. The Company’s investments in innovative product, system and platform technologies have created a foundation of patent pending and patentable intellectual property. By focusing on loss prevention, accident avoidance and asset management, Mobile Awareness’ technology has continually proven to reduce the overall cost of operating commercial fleets, while improving safety.
- MSA UniversityMSA University has been validated by two of the top universities in the United Kingdom; these are Bedfordshire and Greenwich Universities. Accordingly, our graduates receive dual degrees, a British degree and an Egyptian one accredited by the Egyptian Supreme Council for Universities.
- MyPhone (HK) Ltd.We are a team of Hong Kong entrepreneurs and scientists working with European coating experts and inventors. We are dedicated to bringing to market the latest technological innovations aligned with practical consumer applications. Our first product, zøem™ spray is a revolutionary solution to an age old problem, it will make your smartphone much more water resistant than was intended. We have many more products in development which will be launched shortly. zøemspray was invented in 2014 by a renowned Dutch coating expert, who invented a coating used in the food industry and discovered that it had a high degree of water repellence. Formed in 2015, MyPhone (HK) Limited is the brand owner of zøemspray. a quick and efficient way of allowing smartphone users to make their devices more water repellent. Simply spray all the electrical parts as well as the ports, wait 15 minutes, and smartphones become more water repellent instantly. zøemspray has been tested by independent test laboratories and has achieved water resistance equivalent to international standards IPx4. Recently the government assessed and allowed us to become an incubate of the Incu-Tech programme at the Hong Kong Science and Technology Park. More R&D on the coating and its application will be performed, often in cooperation with the consumer electronics, manufacturing and industry players. www,zoemspray.com https://www.sparkraise.com/stories/view/b849ed7b-d462-494f-8af8-a130faea256f https://youtu.be/vfzDJUDUa-U https://youtu.be/oZqxoLX7wNY https://youtu.be/w2cA31C5Kw8 https://youtu.be/mw0SlAXT1aY https://youtu.be/zaQRF1EKGBY
- NAITECNAITEC is an Automotive and Mechatronics research center whose mission is to contribute to improve the competitiveness of enterprises through the development of R&D projects, technological services and other activities to promote innovation. Activity: Electronic development, Cooling technologies, Component fatigue tests, NVH testing, Advanced Materials (nanofluids, electronic printing inks), Printing Technology, Biosensors and Nanofabrication.
- Nanomateriales y Polímeros S.L.NanoMyP focuses its activities within the biomedical and cosmetic sector, applying technologies developed by ourselves. Our company is focused on design and synthesis of polymers, particles and nanoestructured membranes, intended for immobilisation of molecules. We also have some patents
- NSI SRLNSI works alongside industrial companies in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Home Appliances and Automotive sectors, providing engineering services for R&D and product development. It is the italian reseller of Numeca and Concepts-NREC software for the turbomachinery components design and its customers are among the main OEMs in their respective sectors. The team of engineers has gained experience in the simulation of heat transfer, mechanical design and fluid-dynamic design working on the development of gas turbines and industrial components. NSI offers a wide range of services ranging from preliminary to detailed design, to the development of computational tools, using advanced numerical techniques and optimization tools.
- Nu innovations IncOur first idea was conceived in 1998, Over time we obtained different expertise and experience in universities and colleges and we are currently providing more than 50 initiative and unique ideas and designs in the scheme of environmental, engineering, medicine, various industries such as agriculture, materials and so on. As we have lot of inventions with various design over the years and they have shown interest in our plans, we decided to expand and concentrate in the international community and serve the target markets. Our primary goal is to target industries that protect the environment and conserve resources for human and animal life. Second is to promote new innovations in a variety of fields . At the same time, to create employment and increase business income for the international community. While we do this we follow the rules and international standards to be able to comply with government standards in order to develop and preserve our habitat INVESTORS PROGRAM: We also have a program for investors so if you are interested in financing a project please contact us.
- NumbersAgainN3tSensors Platform is the newest brand by NumbersAgain, Lda. (a 100% Portuguese company). We designed and developed of a suite of software modules prepared to interact with all types of probes & sensor systems witch is distributed and supported through a partners network around the world. The platform is executed by an appliance (physical or virtual), with access by a simple browser in a multilingual mode, for the authorized and authenticated users.
- ONYRIQONYRIQ is your outsourcing R & D company in the field of polymeric materials, formed by a team with more than 10 years of experience in the development and implementation of both national and international research projects. Its aim is to develop and bring to market, together with its customers, new products that positively impact all over the society, throughout a comprehensive and tailored process adapted to the needs of its client. Due to the versatility of polymeric materials, its activity targets a wide range of markets, being able to display projects related to diverse sectors such as aerospace, prosthetics & health, agro & food or additive manufacturing, among others. "What do you dream about when you're awake?"