Organization Profiles Site map description
- Brainalyzed Finance GmbHAt Brainalyzed we have the vision to open up the possibilities of AI to every organization, by significantly lowering the barriers of entry for this fascinating technology. Selection of training data from heterogenous sources, feature engineering, hyperparameter-tuning, model deployment and maintenance have long been a major inhibitor for AI adoption. With Brainalyzed INSIGHT we introduce the first distributed learning platform for Artificial Swarm Intelligence (ASI) that offers an all-in-one solution for AI development. It is driven by the combined mighty forces of multi-objective optimization and state-of-art deep learning technology to strike an unparalleled balance of AI fidelity and AI creation simplicity.
- Breast Cancer Car Donations San Francisco - CABreast Cancer Car Donations San Francisco - CA will set up a date and place to haul off your vehicle donation. You don’t have to be around at the time of pickup, so don’t worry about missing an appointment. Through your Motorcycle Donation San Francisco, you enable nonprofits to pursue their mission of finding ways to screen, prevent, diagnose, and treat breast cancer. Timing: Mon - Sun Open 24 Hours
- BSUIR R&D DepartmentOur primary activity is scientific research and development in various fields such as electromagnetic compatibility, microwave technologies, microelectronics and nanotechnologies, information protection and speech technologies, telecommunications and etc. For the current moment the institution has more than 300 patents and international partners in more than 70 countries.
- BTS DESIGN INNOVATIONBTS Design Innovation is a design consultancy firm focused on all-around innovation We design both tangible objects and intangible contents through innovation practices We operate at the intersection of design, technology and business , infusing our projects with functionality and brain values, as well as emotion and meaning Our purpose is to provide tangible value through the application of design methodologies aiming to meet today the needs of tomorrow
- BugRaptorsBugRaptors is a certified software testing company with extensive experience as a third party testing vendor, effectively proven as a global leader in software testing & QA Services. We provide Web and Mobile testing solutions, Test Automation Solutions, Game testing services, Security testing, ERP testing, Agile and Devops testing, Cloud testing, Big data testing, Regression testing, blockchain testing, usability testing services to different domains or verticals.
- CABIER INSTITUTECABIER INSTITUTE is an Institution dedicated to training, consulting and entrepreneurship in the areas of R&D and innovation. We emphasize in the value of intellectual property and in the quality of patents and technology transfer. The combination of experience, talent and expertise in all sectors makes IGC a leading consultant. The added value of our services rely upon the collaboration with customers, the specialization to the highest degree in every technical area and upon the strategic vision of the use of Intellectual Property (IP)
- CAPSACAPSA is the largest Spanish dairy company. It main brand is Central Lechera Asturiana and it aim is to develop products to improve the health and wellness of the population. Besides, the company is making a great effort in developing new technologies which allow to improve the quality of its products and the safety in the food chain. It is also working in technologies related to packaging, production methods, energy and resources saving, …
- Cardiff UniversityCardiff University (Welsh: Prifysgol Caerdydd) is a public research university in Cardiff, Wales. It was established in 1883 as the University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire and became a founding college of the University of Wales in 1893. It merged with the University of Wales Institute of Science and Technology (UWIST) in 1988 as the University of Wales College, Cardiff (University of Wales, Cardiff, from 1996). In 1997 it received degree-awarding powers, but held them in abeyance. It adopted the operating name of Cardiff University in 1999; this became its legal name in 2005, when it became an independent university awarding its own degrees.
- Cardinaltech Company S.L.We are an R&D company that investigates and develops technological projects with a small, flexible, and multidisciplinary team. Using advanced simulations combined with our expertise in different areas such as chemistry, nanotechnology, biotechnology, robotics, artificial intelligence, cryptography and development/coding, we are able to solve challenges that today have no solution. We only develop disruptive solutions that do not exist in the market, through proprietary technology with a high potential to be patentable. We act as an external R&D department of a company and, therefore, we are able to: - Provide solutions at a faster pace. - Bring a look from the outside to the inside. - Operate at reduced costs and infrastructure.
- CargillOur team of 160,000 professionals in 70 countries draws together the worlds of food, agriculture, nutrition and risk management. For more than 150 years, we have helped farmers grow more, connecting them to broader markets. We are continuously developing products that give consumers just what they’re seeking, advancing nutrition, food safety and sustainability. And we help all of our partners innovate and manage risk, so they can nourish the world again tomorrow. We combine 156 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Side-by-side, we are building a stronger, sustainable future for agriculture.
- CD BioparticlesCD Bioparticles is a leading manufacturer and supplier of various nanoparticles, microparticles and their coatings for R&D and commercialization in a wide variety of application areas including in-vitro diagnostics, biochemistry, cellular analysis, cell separation, immunoassay. As a global supplier, our experienced technical teams provide high quality products, including magnetic particles, gold nanoparticles, silica particles, polymer particles, quantum dots, beads based conjugation kit, magnetic separation kit, etc., and provide services specifically tailored for in vitro and in vivo assay development and research. We can offer various custom services including chemical surface-functionalized, fluorescent modification, antibody immobilization, nucleic acid and oligo conjugation to meet clients’ specifications.
- CD GenomicsCD Genomics is aiming at providing the research community with high-quality Next Generation Sequencing, high throughput microarray services. Due to the demand for our services has been increased; CD Genomics has already updated its technology platform to mainstream NGS and microarray instruments. At present, our senior bioinformaticians have ever viewed more than ten thousands of trace files and accumulated abundant experience with our Illumina HiSeq2000/2500, Illumia Miseq, Ion Torrent PGM, PacBio RS and ABI 3730/3730XL analyzers. We continue to work hard to offer you the same dependable services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, as well as academia and government agencies for the purpose of satisfying all your sequencing or array needs.
- Cellular and Molecular BiologyI am a specialist in cellular and molecular biology and I am interested in researching the following topics: 1- Natural plant compounds that have the ability to block the inflammatory pathways created by infectious agents. 2- Cell signalling and its effect on cell physiology. 3- Production of recombinant proteins. 4- New methods of drug delivery.
- Celsa GroupCELSA Group is a multinational group of steel companies with HQ in Barcelona and steel mills, rolling mills, processing plants and distribution and recycling companies in Spain, Denmark, Finland, France, Norway, the UK, Poland, and Sweden. CELSA is currently among the top 30 steel producers worldwide and the top 4 steel long products producers in the European Union. CELSA manufactures steels recycling scrap metal, thereby contributing to the conservation of the environment and natural resources. More than ten million tonnes of scrap metal are recycled annually. Recycling a single steel can saves enough energy to power a 60-watt light bulb for almost 4 years. CELSA mainly produces long products that are used in construction so there is a tight connection to construction industry conditions and behaviors. Steelmaking is the second largest industry in the world after oil and gas and one of the oldest industries, so as you might have guessed, is quite conservative. But being old doesn't mean being marginalized, steel is used in almost every industry, including energy, construction and housing (the largest consumer of steel), automotive and transportation, infrastructure, packing, and machinery. Steel is the main material used in delivering renewable energy like solar, hydro, and wind power.
- Center for Technology Transfer, University of BelgradeCenter for technology transfer was founded by the decision of the University Council on October 26th 2010, with the purpose of identifying, protecting and commercializing the results of scientific, research and expert work and the protection of intellectual property of the University of Belgrade. The primary goals and tasks of the Center are: - Improving the possibilities for efficient and effective implementation of scientific and research results achieved at the University, with the goal of developing the economy and the society, - Encouraging the transfer of knowledge between the University and the economy, - Support for the placement of new technologies and innovations, - Linking relevant subjects, establishing a network and collaboration with the aim of intensifying the technology transfer, - Developing knowledge and skill in the protection and use of patents and other forms of intellectual property in the process of technology transfer, - Strengthening the awareness about intellectual property and the capacity for technology transfer at the University, - Providing general information on intellectual property, - Expertise and support in drafting feasibility studies in the fields of economy and technology, as well as the assessment of the value and total potential in the use of patents.
- Central Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad UniversityIslamic Azad University, The central Tehran Branch is the first and biggest branch Islamic Azad University that began its educational activity with 6 educational fields of study under bachelor’s degree program and one field of study under associate degree program and by that time 200 students were admitted to this university branch. It paved the qualitative and quantitative development way with appropriating access to the facilities. As, today it has 11 executive faculties, 181 fields of study-majors in basic sciences, technology & engineering, humanities, fine arts, architecture and physical education under bachelor's degree program, master's degree program and Ph.D. It has 157 thousands square meters educational space including 3 big university complexes with appropriate conditions for educational atmosphere. The effort to achieve the goals related to improving research and education quality has been a factor for making and equipping 58 laboratories, 56 workshops, 3 language laboratories, a great sport complex, 12 libraries, information center and a digital library with required software systems and hardware equipment. This university branch's educational space is measured 56 thousands square meters and now it has almost 50 thousands students, one thousands faculty members and 950 employees and as the biggest higher education center of the country enjoys national credit and the special position.
- Centre de Recerca MatemàticaThe Centre de Recerca Matemàtica (CRM) (Catalan pronunciation: [ˈsentɾə ðə rəˈsɛɾkə mətəˈmatikə]) is a consortium, with its own legal status, integrated by the Institut d'Estudis Catalans (IEC) and the Catalan Government. It is a research institute associated with the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. The CRM is in essence a horizontal infrastructure that gives support to mathematical research groups and encourages the pursuit of emerging lines of research. The centre's activities are divided into two very different categories. The first category places the centre as organiser of international competitions (intensive research programmes, advances courses, conferences, etc.) and as a centre for long-term visiting researchers working in collaboration with the research community of Catalonia. Secondly, since 2008 CRM includes its own research groups, which allows it to open lines of research in different applied areas. The current director of the CRM is Lluís Alsedà. The CRM is a member of ERCOM (European Research Centres in Mathematics). Through its postdoctoral programme, the institute is also part of EPDI (European Postdoctoral Institute). The CRM has the following goals: To carry out research programmes on high-level topics. To attract the best post-doctoral fellows by way of competitive programmes of various administrations and agencies. To consolidate mechanisms for an efficient service to mathematicians. To take further steps towards becoming as competitive as the best European research centres and those of other scientifically developed countries of similar characteristics.
- Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)The Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC) is a non-profit R&D center established by the Government of Catalonia. Fundamental and applied research, as well as technology transfer activities mainly focus on communication technologies, service and communication infrastructure, and geomatics. The CTTC offers an extensive portfolio of (i) research and innovation services (incl. R&D&i contracts, technology alliances, standards support, feasibility studies, license agreements, field trials, training); (ii) experimental platforms; and (iii) products and solutions. The Center has an outstanding record track of participation in publicly-funded R&D programs (H2020, European Space Agency) and contracts with the industry (e.g., vendors, operators, utilities). For details, please, see http://www.cttc.es/
- ChanodilAt Chanodil we connect small and medium scale fashion businesses to, garment manufacturers, suppliers, buyers and fashion designers all around the world. Chanodil services enable you to manage your ordering processes automatically. This automated online platform is disrupting the sourcing and ordering process of fashion industry.
- Chuiko Institute of Surface Chemistry NAS of UkraineChuiko Institute of Surface Chemistry was founded on the 8th of May 1986 as the first academic institution in the Soviet Union to study fundamental and applied problems in chemistry, physics and technology of solid surfaces. It was based on the Surface Chemistry Section (two scientific departments and special design-technical bureau) of L.V. Pisarzhevskii Institute of Physical Chemistry of Academy of Sciences of UkrSSR. Prof. Aleksey Chuiko was the founder of the Institute which was transformed into a research organization well renowned in the world. Academician of NAS of Ukraine A. Chuiko was the head of the Institute since 1986 till 2006. Now the Institute is led by Prof. M. Kartel, an academician of NAS of Ukraine. Fundamentals of modern surface chemistry of ultra-disperse solids, new types of functional nanomaterials, and nanomaterials for a promising direction in medical chemistry and nanomedicine are the most significant contributions of the Institute to world chemical science. Scientific directions: • Theory of chemical structure and reactivity of solid surfaces • Medical-biological and biochemical problems of surfaces • Physico-chemistry of surface and interfacial phenomena • Chemistry, physics, and technology of nanomaterials. A scientific journal "Chemistry, Physics and Technology of Surface" (quarterly) and a collection book of scientific papers "Surface" (annual) are issued by the Institute. The Institute units 10 departments and 7 research laboratories with 215 employees (143 researchers, 18 doctors of sciences (DSc) and 80 candidates of sciences (PhD) among them). The training of highly qualified scientists is provided through postgraduate courses. The specialized councils at the Institute considers theses on the specialties: "Physics and Chemistry of Surfaces", "Physical Chemistry" and "Solid State Physics". Two pilot plants are subordinated to the Institute. Investigations carried out at the Institute in different fields of surface chemistry have received wide international recognition that is evidenced by effective cooperation with numerous leading scientific centers in different countries - USA, UK, countries of Western and Eastern Europe, as well as China, Taiwan, South Africa. These joint researches were performed in the frames of a number of the projects and grants under different international programs and contracts with large foreign corporations and firms. Pilot plants State Enterprise “Kalush Test Experimental Plant of Institute of Surface Chemistry of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine” is specialized in production of pyrogenic silica dioxide of the standard grades as welt as it's a sole producer of silica dioxide modified forms in East Europe — advanced technology products, which are used in many industry branches. The plant was founded in 1977 by National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Availability of test experimental complex enables us to carry out research and to introduce the technical developments in field of the special ultra dispersed nonorganic substances, which find the wide application in production of the modern composite materials, polymers, raw rubbers and gums. Plant products: 1. Pirogenic non-modified silica of the grades: A-60, A-120, A-175, A-200, A-300, A-380 (high-quality fillers for rubber, plastic and leatherette, as thickeners of liquids (paints, lubricating greases, glues, proofing compounds and others), as carriers of acting substances (in medicine, perfumery), as anti-caking agents of loose materials as well as in radio electronics, textile and other industry branches). 2. Modified methyl silica of the grades: AM-1-175, AM-1-300, AMS, K-7-30 (filler for polymer compositions, thixotropic thickener for the grease lubricants, anti-caking agent for paintwork compounds in the different branch of industry). 3. Defoaming agent: MAS-200M (powder reagent for preparation a defoamer for drilling fluids, the water-resistant lubricants, the cleansers for the degreasing of the machine and mechanism parts, the purifier of water from mineral oils). 4. Filler AMD (AMD-1, AMD-2) is the high-dispersed silica dioxide, modified by depolymerizer D-4 (fillers for polymer systems, for the thickening of paintwork materials, thread lubricant and other materials). 5. Fillers ADEG (ADEG-175, ADEG-300) is product of chemical interaction of silica with ethylene glycol (thixotropic fillers for polyester furniture lacquers in wood and furniture industry. Introduction of this addition into paintwork compounds enables to get the high-quality products with flat mat film, without spots, to increase a speed of insiccation and to decrease an adhesiveness of surfaces).