Organization Profiles Site map description
- Faculty of Polymer TechnologyFaculty of Polymer Technology is an internationally recognized academic institution tightly linked with the economic sector. It grows on the excellence of study, development and research work, while also enabling students and industry to acquire knowledge in one of the most interesting technical fields in the world.
- Familia TorresSince its founding in 1870, Familia Torres has combined tradition and innovation with the aim of making premium wine and brandy, always with the utmost respect for the environment. Familia Torres’s roots in Penedès, near Barcelona, go back more than three centuries, and it has historically had wineries and vineyards in Penedès, Conca de Barberà, Priorat and Costers del Segre. The commitment to protect the land and environment, the pursuit of excellence, and a passion for wine culture has been passed down from generation to generation. Fourth generation family member Miguel A. Torres pioneered the planting of Cabernet Sauvignon in Spain, creating Mas La Plana in 1970. For the fifth generation, the focus is on making wines from unique vineyards and recovering ancestral varieties in Catalonia, as well as in other parts of Spain and Chile. Not only is this project reviving the wine growing heritage of these regions, but in light of climate change, it may also provide future solutions. Familia Torres is also present in Chile, California, and other iconic Spanish regions with its singular wines and vineyards. Torres is a member of Primum Familiae Vini, an association of 12 wine families who are among the most prestigious wine producers of their regions.
- Fibrothelium GmbHFibrothelium GmbH was founded as a spin-off from the company Meotec GmbH & Co.KG and RWTH Aachen University. The company has interdisciplinary experience in the field of material science and material development, especially for medical technology. The core competence is a unique process for the synthesis of fibroin solutions, which is completely free of toxic solvents. This leads to advantages in the biocompatibility of the material and to low process costs. The material fibroin offers a wide range of applications in the field of medical technology and also in the cosmetic industry and other market fields.
- frec|n|sys SASfrec|n|sys designs, fabricates and commercializes passive RF components (surface acoustic wave – SAW, bulk acoustic wave – BAW, guided acoustic wave devices in general), i.e. sensors, filters and resonators for on-board signal processing. The main applications of such devices are dedicated to harsh environment monitoring, Defense/Space and Telecoms. The company was created in early 2013 to answer the national demand and international need for advanced SAW device development and production. The skill and expertise of the company originate from competences developed at the FEMTO-ST Institute/CNRS - Besançon. The company owns a patent port-folio protecting its innovation particularly in the field of sensors for harsh environment for which the company ambition to be an international leader. Since Ocyober 2017, frec|n|sys is a 100% subsidiary of the SOITEC group which develops and commercializes advanced SOI wafers for microelectronics and a novel generation of oriented single-crystal piezoelectric layer on silicon, the so-called POI (piezoelectric-on-insulator) wafers.
- FrieslandCampinaFrieslandCampina produces and sells consumer products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts in many European countries, in Asia and in Africa via its own subsidiaries. Dairy products and BtB ingredients are also exported worldwide from the Netherlands. FrieslandCampina has branch offices in 33 countries and employs just under 24,000 people. Revenues are around 12 billion Euros.
- Fundacio Bosch i GimperaThe Bosch i Gimpera Foundation (FBG)* focuses on promoting and managing the transfer of the knowledge and technology generated at the University of Barcelona. Its goal is to bring the scientific and technical skills and the results of the research generated at the UB to the market by means of contracts for R+D+i, consultancy services and the protection, valuation and licensing of patents and the creation of new knowledge-based enterprises.
- Fundació Parc TaulíThe Fundació Parc Taulí is an entity created by the Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí in order to promote and manage aspects related to teaching, training, research and innovations, both related to scientific-medical activities and the management and organization of healthcare activity.
- Fundació URVThe Technology Transfer and Innovation Center (CTTi) meets from the University environment the technological needs and services generated by the productive sectors and administration, through the management of Transfer of Technology and Knowledge, the Intellectual and Intellectual Property management, Technology Watch, Entrepreneurship, and Technology Infrastructures Offer (business incubator).
- Fundación Biomédica Galicia SurThe Biomedical Research Institute Ourense-Pontevedra-Vigo aims at developing translational biomedical research, relying in the principle that biomedical research must be carried out in contact and collaboration with the health-care system, the teaching system and the research system in order to achieve a harmonic development of biomedical research.
- Fundación para la Investigación Biosanitaria de Andalucía Oriental (FIBAO)The Foundation for Biomedical Research in Eastern Andalusia (FIBAO) is a non-profit foundation specialized in the integral management of Biosanitary Research that is part of the Research Funding Network of the Andalusian Public Health System. ibs.GRANADA is a Health Research Institute managed by the Foundation for Biomedical Research in Eastern Andalusia (FIBAO). FIBAO- ibs.GRANADA supports the research managment of: 11 hospitals, 11 biomedical district, 3 universities, and 361 clicnic management units. Ibs.GRANADA encompass five Scientific Areas and three Technological Platforms which activity has resulted in a very relevant collaborative scientific production. Additionally, ibs.Granada provides technical support services to its affiliates and facilitates the transfer of research results to society. The institute counts with more than 70 research groups which are integrated into five areas each of them divided into several lines of strategic areas: cancer; systemic, cardiovascular and neurological diseases; hepatic, digestive and infectious diseases; endocrine and metabolic diseases and advanced therapies and new biomedical technologies.
- Future London AcademyWe’re a team of London-based creatives from different international backgrounds. We’ve used our knowledge of the industry here to create week-long immersive courses for like-minded professionals. People who are seeking to broaden their horizons, expand their personal networks, and find inspiration in one of the world’s most exciting cities. As well as meeting famous designers, entrepreneurs, creative directors and CEOs, you’ll also be getting to know the other 25 participants on the course. They’ll come from many different countries – and like you, they will be looking to absorb as much as possible of what London has to offer.
- Gaibandha Agro VentureIt is a pioneer Bangladeshi company dedicated for Professional Services for waste management, recycling options, renewable energy applications and energy efficiency utilization in different fields. We also want to contribute to secure domestic and overseas competitiveness of agricultural products, increase the income of farming and fishing households and balance development of national economy. Fruits, Seeds, Vegetables, Fish, Fingerlings, Nursery products, Advisory support, Green Farming, Waste to Biogas our primary products, Our enthusiastic focus is to deliver motivational, consulting and terrific technical services to the currently existing or future industries to execute environment friendly production. We in nature foresee to adore a pollution-free dream planet.
- GalpGalp is a Portuguese-based, publicly-traded energy company with an international presence. Our activities cover all phases of the energy sector value chain, from exploration and extraction of oil and natural gas, from reservoirs located kilometers below the sea surface to the development of energy-efficient and environmentally sustainable solutions for our customers - be they large industries seeking to increase their competitiveness, or individual consumers seeking the most flexible solutions for their homes and mobility needs. We also contribute to the economic development of the 11 countries in which we operate and to the social progress of the communities that host us. Galp has 6389 employees. More information available at http://www.galp.com.
- Gavin ConferencesGavin Conferences invites participants from all over the world to attend “2nd World Congress on Infectious Diseases & Vaccines”. Infectious Diseases 2020 is a two-day congress going to be held at London, UK from July 22-23, 2020 and is open to attendees, academics and non-academic audiences. https://euroinfectiousdiseases.gavinconferences.com The theme of the congress is "Prism of Possibilities to Prevent Infectious Diseases". Contact: Jenny Parker firstname.lastname@example.org 6303970234 / 1-804-297-0658(Whatsapp)
- GenutexComplex global supply chains with multiple points of entry and no secure supply-chain-tracking systems make counterfeiting pharmaceuticals an easy, and very profitable, target for criminals. By logging, at source, a unique identifier (“UI”: e.g. laser mark, QR code, bio-marker, quantum-based identifier or serial number) associated with supply chain chemicals, tablets or capsules, and/or packaging into a decentralized [blockchain] database, it becomes possible to definitively track the authenticity of pharmaceuticals from chemical their constituents to consumption.
- German-Canadian Centre for Innovation and Research (GCCIR)The German-Canadian Centre for Innovation and Research (GCCIR) is a multilateral initiative for the development of German-Canadian, and more broadly European-Canadian, research and business relations. It is based in Edmonton, Alberta and is located in the TEC Edmonton Business Incubator. The Centre provides support for the exchange of information, development of networks, and the establishment and cultivation of collaborative partnerships in academia, business, and industry. The GCCIR, along with Innoget, is the co-organizer of the GCCIR Matchmaking Symposium in Barcelona, to be held on November 19, 2018 in Barcelona (Spain). With the support of the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI) and ACCIÓ, the Agency for Business Competitiveness of Catalonia, the symposium is a unique opportunity for all Spanish organizations to connect with Albertan partners to jointly develop R&D projects eligible to receive funding under the Alberta-Europe Technology Collaboration Fund as well as other funding programs to be presented during the event. From the Alberta side, roughly 15 to 20 Albertan SMEs (small-to-medium sized enterprises) will participate in the symposium for the purpose of meeting potential R&D partners based in Spain. Furthermore, during the event, the German-Canadian Centre for Research (GCCIR), the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI) and ACCIÓ will present the available funding programs that both Spanish and Albertan partners could apply to fund the resulting projects related to the industrial sectors below: Nanotechnology // Geospatial // Drones // Cleantech // Health and e-Health // ICT // IOT // Materials // Energy
- Germans Trias i Pujol Health Sciences Research InstituteMISSIONS The mission of the Health Sciences Research Institute of the “Germans Trias i Pujol” Foundation (IGTP) are to generate, preserve, disseminate and increase multidisciplinary and translational knowledge, as well as echnological development in biomedical sciences, by means of a dynamic, efficient and effective organisation. GOALS The ultimate goal of the IGTP is to become a research centre of reference, able to transfer the generated knowledge into clinical practice and therapeutics (translationality), in order to optimise the psychophysical health and quality of life of the population. VISION - The IGTP, as an institution devoted to biomedical research: - Assumes its humanitarian view, ethical principles, and solidarity, as well as the principles of sustainability in resource management and relationship with the environment. - Its activities will be always related with the health needs of the population and the priority areas in healthcare development. - Assumes the scientific method as its own and faces its goals by means of programs of excellence which enable the leadership in the areas of knowledge of the interest of its researchers. - Protects the data used in, and generated by the research programmes, as well as the privacy of the patients and healthy individuals who participate in them.
- Graft Polymer UK LtdTURN-KEY POLYMER SOLUTION for Clients is the essence of Graft Polymer Business model. Algorithm is very simple: You provide us sample of your material and specify what you want to achieve (Technical Order) Graft Polymer specialists will provide you a Report (Turn -Key Solution) To get such a Report for free a Binding Purchase Agreement is a MUST from a Client. Our motto “COMBINE INCOMPATIBLE” clearly defines our business essence, namely to create polymer modifiers to combine immiscible and incompatible components of polymer alloys to achieve high mechanical characteristics, good impact and chemical resistance, fire retardant properties, cost-effectiveness Given past excellent field results, we have founded Graft Polymer’s Manufacturing & Research Plant, utilized our own IP’s in order to create world best polymer modification technologies that allow the development of a full spectrum of modifiers & alloys with unique features. We are engaged in the research & development of innovative goods, and methods of production by following our main goals which allow an innovative approach for products at competitive prices. https://youtu.be/Ryol_D4Iu1M
- GREENSupport earth… ride GREEN Non-Toxic Bikes - Like Their Mountains BIKE • BIKE SHOP • SHOW Made in California LA MTBike Tours • Infamous Parties • Gear & Fashion GREENMTB.com 2020 GREEN Dragon DD SuperBike Custom Dream Build & Design - 20 entities coming together achieving perfection
- Grove Hydrogen Automotive LLCHydrogen Fuel Cell Powered Zero Emission Sustainable Prestige Car Company Born from a desire to create a car that is truly clean, from the earth it originates to the roads upon which it allows our passengers to roam, Grove has searched the earth to find the greatest scientific advances to achieve this Goal. Grove creates cars from the Earth and for the Earth, we respect the energy and materials the planet has given us. Simultaneously respecting the desires of our passengers to a enjoy comfortable, enjoyable and convenient solution to navigating this great planet of ours. A combined effort of the best from technology and minds from all over the world, Grove delivers a new standard of green mobility, powered by hydrogen, enlightened by Science and focused on the future for all mankind.
- Growth Innovators Group LtdAt Growth Innovators Group (GIG) we believe that by engaging with SMEs (& AIM listed Co's) we can mitigate investor risk over a 3 year time frame and thus increase valuations and make them more investable. By accelerating Sales Revenue Growth in this period, we grow revenues, improve cashflow and drive scale. We do this using our Network of Expert Associates with un-paralled industry & customer connections and through providing appropriate Financial & Operational Expertise and Marketing Support as needed, in other words we sell 'gold dust'. We bring an experienced team and an extended network of senior directors (350 Associates) with wide cross-industry experience who enable us to engage at a senior level with targeted customers and channel partners. We can support companies through funding rounds, licensing deals, trade sales and have worked with several AIM listed companies on sale of the company and sales of their products.
- HaierFounded in Qingdao, China in 1984, Haier now has become the world’s largest home appliance manufacturer, with its major product lines ranging from refrigerator, freezer, water heater, air conditioner, washing machine, kitchen appliances and many other small appliances. Currently, the Group’s major brands include Haier, Casarte, GE Appliances, Aqua, Fisher & Paykel, and Leader. Each brand has its own market position and provides outstanding user experiences for end users. In the age when open innovation is becoming ever more present, the company is also exploring disruptive innovation in many aspects. In terms of R&D, Haier holds the principle that “The world is our R&D center” and now has established 10 R&D centers all around the world, including 3 in North America, 1 in Germany, 2 in China, 1 in South Korea, 1 in Japan, 1 in India and 1 in New Zealand. Each R&D center can be regarded as a technology integrator and all together they form into a global network to bring continuous advanced and disruptive technologies to Haier. Haier Open Partnership Ecosystem (HOPE) is an open innovation platform of Haier Group. It engages over 3.8 million technology resources and over 400,000 registered users, and generates over 6,000 creative ideas each year. The platform is dedicated to providing services for global innovators and maximizing the interests of all parties by integrating global resources and facilitating the transformation of these good ideas. We sincerely welcome organizations, universities, companies to be part of our open innovation process to make best use of their talents and gain benefits from the cooperation between us.
- Haute GoodiesWe painstakingly create incredible organic "goodies" ...the repertoire including exquisite raw, vegan, and some decadent fare as well! The “haute” in Haute Goodies is in the elegance and quality of ingredients and meticulous craftsmanship we use to produce our organic, hand-crafted “goodies …and more”. My company is currently a start-up.
- HDCWe are an experienced and award winning consulting and development agency with 20+ years of experience in agile working (Scrum, Kanban, LeSS, SAFe) for well-known companies. We are very proud to name the following companies our clients: Microsoft, KPMG, Eni, Mars, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser
- Hempel GroupThe Hempel Group is a leading innovator in coatings and a truly globally thinking and collaborating organization with excellent technical competencies and highly skilled researchers. We are the proactive R&D partner that through technology, market insights and customer dialogue helps shape the future profitable growth path for Hempel. We are innovatively leading in advanced chemistry, in terms of service and advising, in business models and not least in our interaction with customers, and business and technology partners. Innovation starts with the customer and innovative technology. We form value-adding partnerships with our customers and technology partners. These partnerships ensure that we become even more familiarised with our customers’ needs, the challenges they face and new technology trends. Together we develop the unique products that they demand. Our goal is to work – together – to make our customers successful and unleash new technology and innovative products in order to be their partner of choice for innovation.
- Hiroshima UniversityHiroshima University, a Japanese national university corporation, is located at Higashi Hiroshima, Hiroshima Pref. , Japan, which is away about 800km west from Tokyo, facing a national park, the “Seto Inland Sea”. - History: Hiroshima University was established in 1949 through integration of existing higher educational institutions, featuring 11 faculties and 12 graduate schools. - Faculties and Graduate Schools: Faculties are classified as Science, Engineering, Applied Biological Science, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Letters, Education, Law, Economics and Integrated Arts and Sciences. Graduate schools are classified as Science, Engineering, Advanced Sciences of Matter, Biosphere Science, Biomedical Sciences and Health Sciences, Letters, Education, Social Sciences, Law School, Integrated Arts and Sciences, International Development and Cooperation. The numbers of staffs are academic staffs of 1,717 and non-academic of 1,589, totaling 3,306, and those of students are undergraduate students of 10,941, graduate of 4,239 and others of 265, totaling 15,445, including international students of 994 (from 66 countries) , as of May 2013. - Research and Outreach Activities: Hiroshima University has a good reputation in the various advanced research fields, such as bio-medicine, engineering, chemistry, physics, material science, etc., yielding the international collaborative research with foreign companies and institutions ranked 7th in the Japanese universities as of FY 2012.