Organization Profiles Site map description
- Korea Institute of Energy ResearchSince the founding in 1977, the KIER has had focused on energy technology R&D which is closely related with our living standards and national security while overcoming the challenges we have faced as a resource poor country. KIER's R&D areas include improving efficiency and securing environment-friendly way in use of limited conventional energy resources such as oil, coal as well as natural gas and exploring new energy sources such as solar, wind and water as well as its commercialization. The KIER also strives towards technology transfer which can be reflected in successful commercialization of our remarkable R&D outcomes by means of industrialization of excellent intellectual property rights, enlarging its R&D activity in bottleneck technology based on small and medium sized enterprises, and communicating actively with markets through "1 researcher to 1 enterprise" technique guidance. enlarging its R&D activity in bottleneck technology based on small and medium sized enterprises, and communicating actively with markets through "1 researcher to 1 enterprise" technique guidance. Energy has had a significant influence not only on living standards in a society, but also upon national competitiveness and security. Therefore, the KIER will do its best in developing energy technology for future generations.
- KwaZulu Natal Regional Office of Technology TransferThe KwaZulu-Natal Regional Office of Technology Transfer (KZNR-OTT) is an office funded by the National Intellectual Property Management Office (NIPMO) to support technology transfer in four tertiary institutions in the province of KwaZulu-Natal, namely: University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN), Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT), University of Zululand (UZ) and the Durban University of Technology (DUT) (the “Regional Institutions”). The KZNROTT supports the Regional Institutions to identify, protect and commercialise intellectual property that emanate from research and development. We support our Regional Institutions through offering both operational and strategic support services of technology transfer. Our operational services include case-by-case consultative support throughout the tech transfer value chain, including conducting intellectual property, market and commercial case evaluations for invention or technology disclosures. Afterwards, we offer legal, intellectual property and commercial support to see the inventions or technologies through to successful commercialisation, including drafting and reviewing of transaction specific agreements, as well as compiling business plans for new ventures created. The strategic role of the KZNROTT includes the creation of partnerships (business and non-business) within triple-helix stakeholders (tertiary institutions, government institutions and industry) in commercialisation of technologies from the Regional Institutions.
- Laser Consult Ltd.Laser Consult Technical, Scientific and Economic Consulting Kft. (Ltd.) was established in 1992 with the objective of accompanying its clients from the innovational idea all the way to selling the intellectual product by providing complex innovational services. Our mission, through our services, is to promote the utilisation of intellectual products, create a business value from innovative solutions, promote the co-operation of places of research and enterprises and the development of Hungarian higher education through the professional support of innovational activities. The foundation of the successful operation of the company is our fundamental philosophy, in which we lay a significant emphasis on establishing a relationship of confidence and developing a long-term successful co-operation with our clients.
- Leading Biology Inc.Leading Biology Inc. is an innovative high-tech company which produces bio-products (antibodies, proteins, cells, and chemicals) for a wide range of research and medical fields. Over three years, we provide customers with high-quality custom services under the support of our professional technical team with decades of experience in the biotechnology field. Our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for customers define who we are and how we work. We are dedicated to providing best quality, most efficient, and professional services to our customers, and aim to become the leading company in life science and research.
- Logam EnergyI Invent innovations in electromagnetic induction that I call PEMF (Potential Electro Motion Force) and Multi wires method that increase reactivity electrons move and increase quantity electrons flow for Electric generating, Electric rotating machine, Antenna, Sensor, Detection and Telecommunication.
- LubrizolLipofoods, the nutraceutical division of Lubrizol LifeScience Health, specializes in the development and production of added value nutraceutical ingredients, providing nutritional and technical solutions for your final product brands in the functional foods & dietary supplements industries.
- Luxembourg Institute of Science and TechnologyAt the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST), we develop innovative and competitive solutions in response to the key needs of Luxembourg and European companies. Our institute is constantly developing. It is a necessity due to technological and social change, industrial evolution, and an ever-changing list of challenges and opportunities. We are member of the European Association of Research and Technology Organisations (EARTO). As such, we establish a link between research and society as a whole. Our approach is to ensure that transfers take place between these two spheres. LIST's mission is to strengthen the economy through industrial innovation in Luxembourg, and to deliver projects benefitting society and quality of life in general. We draw our strength from our employees. More than 75% are researchers and innovation experts. They are organised in three research departments which represent the backbone of our activity as a RTO.
- Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering - University of WaterlooPart of Canada's largest engineering school, the Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering department at the University of Waterloo is home to nearly 1600 undergraduates, graduate students, faculty and staff. Our programs are designed to produce skilled problem solvers, leaders and innovators able to create mechanical systems and electro-mechanical designs that impact industries and improve the world. Research in Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering at Waterloo has global impact. Waterloo is Canada's largest university for automotive research The first Canadian university with a full undergraduate mechatronics engineering program First in the country to offer interdisciplinary research and collaborative programs in nanotechnology engineering
- MechatronicsMechatronics develops sensor solutions for telematic applications. Our products are widely used in remote fuel consumption monitoring, onboard weighing systems, cold-chain solutions (temperature monitoring) and can be easily integrated in fleet management systems, remote monitoring platforms and IOT networks. Sensor and measurements is our main area but we are also developing wireless solutions and devices based on GSM/Bluetooth/LoRA/RF 433 Mhz.
- Medical University of LodzThe Medical University of Lodz (MUL) is a renowned, attractive scientific and educational centre in the European Research Area, focused on promoting research and developing innovative health-promoting solutions for the epidemiological and socio-demographic challenges faced by our society. The University’s clinical facilities include three well acclaimed hospitals, all of them highly rated in national rankings. MUL provides education to future doctors and specialists in medical and paramedical fields, carries out R&I projects, and provides research services. The University’s research and development activities show dynamic growth. As reflected by top positions in rankings that evaluate both the publication and citation impact. Since 2015 the University is a member of the international EIT Health consortium (www.eithealth.eu) with aim to support entrepreneurship and create innovations in the areas of healthy lifestyle and active aging, as well as seeking ways to improve the quality of life in Europe. Scientific projects carried out at the university, based on the concept of the knowledge triangle, are continuing in new, integrated educational programs, as well as in cooperation with business.
- Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of RussiaSince its early days of existence, D. Mendeleyev University has been training highly qualified engineers for industrial needs. Chemistry is a science that is capable of enhancing progress not only in the chemical industry, but also in the entire national economy. Modern high-performance technologies developed within the machine-building, aviation, and space sectors use the innovative materials worked out by our research staff, which by far exceed the conventional ones. We address the issues of environmental safety, develop low waste, resource and energy efficient technologies, innovative energy sources. Specialists trained by our University are capable of supporting the full production cycle at a chemical plant. Lately, we've been confronted with the task of training logisticians, managers, sociologists, industrial environmentalists, and IT professionals in addition to chemical engineers.
- Meotec GmbH & Co. KGMeotec is a company within the field of medical technology and provides you with biodegradable magnesium alloys for medical applications, high performance materials (e.g. UFG titanium via ECAP and rotary swaging), laser powder bed fusion of magnesium alloys and special surface treatments (e.g. plasma-electrolytic oxidation). Besides the medical applications we also work on industrial solutions.
- Merck KGaAA company that is synonymous with innovation.Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.We are committed to making great things happen through innovations. Our company has approximately 4,700 R&D professionals worldwide. Thus, more than 1 out of 10 employees discovers and develops innovations that will help people to live a better life. Global R&D hubs of our businesses are strategically located on three continents.
- METALSAMetalsa is a private company and a subsidiary of Proeza Group. We manufacture tier 1 and tier 2 structural components for the light and commercial vehicle markets. We are constantly growing and innovating. Having state of the art technology that keeps products at the forefront. Our portfolio includes light duty frames, space frames, suspension modules, body structures, safety systems, transmission modules and fuel tanks for passenger cars and light trucks as well as chassis frames, side rails and cross members of heavy trucks and buses. For us, our collaborators are the engine of the company and everyone works together to achieve our vision; “Best global option for automotive structures”. Our culture is a strong asset to foster collaboration and communication in order to support efficient decision-making processes. We continually strive to eliminate barriers of collaboration and seek for human development and the well-being of our communities. We create a multicultural team of more than 13,000 employees around the world giving Metalsa the opportunity to offer solutions to the customer with a strategically global perspective.
- MetGenMetGen designs and markets novel enzymatic solutions for the most challenging of industrial conditions to address our customer’s specific challenges. MetGen was founded in 2008 and is based in Kaarina, Finland. MetGen’s enzymes – METZYME® – are industrial, highly-active, natural catalysts that accelerate chemical reactions and company uses advances in genetic engineering and microbiology to adapt enzymes to harsh industrial conditions and to handle a variety of lignocellulosic substrates. MetGen aims to be a widely recognized supplier of industrial enzymes, significantly contributing to the economics and sustainability of process industries such as biofuels and renewable chemicals. MetGen’s competitive advantage is in tailoring or adapting enzymes to meet customer’s specific needs.
- Mind the ByteMind the Byte is a bioinformatics company that develops and provides software for computational drug discovery using Big Data and Machine Learning (AI) approaches. We work with partners on a consultancy basis or offer an easy to use Software as a Service (SaaS) package to allow clients to apply the High-performance computing platform on a flexible pay-per-use basis without investment in hardware or software licenses. Mind the Byte has developed a versatile set of applications using cloud computing which lowers the entry barrier to the technology, e.g. i) virtual profiling methods to facilitate the identification of targets and mechanisms of action of phenotypic screening hits or natural products with reported activity. ii) virtual screening methods to identify compounds acting on a specific target by mining internal or commercial compound libraries, to expand hit or lead series and to conduct repurposing of known drugs. iii) MtBDock - a fully integrated docking protocol reducing the amount of false positives by incorporation of all prosthetic groups and conformational minimization. iv) SmartDock - an experimentally validated docking protocol with further improved performance based on machine learning of PDB target-ligand interactions. Mind the Byte is an Amazon Web Services technology partner - a seal of quality that has only been awarded to five companies in this sector – to ensure security and reliability. The company was founded in 2011 by Alfons Nonell-Canals, a specialist in computer-aided drug design and in large-scale chemical and biological analyses, and has since expanded with an experienced staff. The company is located at the Barcelona Science Park and Copenhagen Bio Science Park.
- MIT SolveMIT Solve advances lasting solutions from tech entrepreneurs to address the world’s most pressing problems. Solve is a marketplace for social impact: we find tech entrepreneurs from around the world and broker partnerships across our community to scale their innovative work—driving lasting, transformational change. In the last two years, thanks to its partners, Solve has brokered commitments of over $12 million in funding for Solver teams and entrepreneurs.
- Mobile Awareness, LLCMobile Awareness, LLC is a commercial vehicle technology company focused on innovative and profit-enhancing solutions. Mobile Awareness’ applied technology systems utilize cutting-edge sensor, computing, and communication technology with the capability of revolutionizing the operation of commercial trucking logistics. Specifically, the Company’s road-tested MobileTRAQ® intelligent data monitoring and analytics platform has established Mobile Awareness as the applied technology leader in the commercial trucking tire pressure monitoring system (“TPMS”) and vehicle tracking informatics markets. The Company has developed a variety of TPMS offerings, from standard TPMS safety products to MobileTRAQ® - all of which are exemplars of the “Internet of Things” trend of collecting and analyzing massive amounts of data to generate actionable business intelligence. Initially formed to focus on the principle of “Reducing the Total Cost of Safety®” Mobile Awareness expanded its mission to encompass bringing intelligence and connectivity to tire and vehicle management. The Company has identified an emerging urgency in demand for real-time fleet tire management as the commercial truck industry continues to increase its emphasis on operational efficiency. Mobile Awareness is committed to functioning not only as a hardware provider, but as a key data management vendor to all of its customers. By structuring the Company’s MobileTRAQ offering as a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering (an example of the “Internet of Things”), Mobile Awareness is able to provide unmatched logistical efficiency improvement for fleets of all varieties. The Company’s innovative SaaS offering, as well as its excellent installation assistance, tech support, and training has positioned Mobile Awareness to be a leader in the emerging tire pressure monitoring system (“TPMS”) and informatics markets. With over 75 years of combined engineering experience, Mobile Awareness' in-house Research and Development Department employs the latest advancements to design quality and cost-effective vehicle safety compliance products, all of which are manufactured in Northeast Ohio. The Company’s investments in innovative product, system and platform technologies have created a foundation of patent pending and patentable intellectual property. By focusing on loss prevention, accident avoidance and asset management, Mobile Awareness’ technology has continually proven to reduce the overall cost of operating commercial fleets, while improving safety.
- MSA UniversityMSA University has been validated by two of the top universities in the United Kingdom; these are Bedfordshire and Greenwich Universities. Accordingly, our graduates receive dual degrees, a British degree and an Egyptian one accredited by the Egyptian Supreme Council for Universities.
- MyPhone (HK) Ltd.We are a team of Hong Kong entrepreneurs and scientists working with European coating experts and inventors. We are dedicated to bringing to market the latest technological innovations aligned with practical consumer applications. Our first product, zøem™ spray is a revolutionary solution to an age old problem, it will make your smartphone much more water resistant than was intended. We have many more products in development which will be launched shortly. zøemspray was invented in 2014 by a renowned Dutch coating expert, who invented a coating used in the food industry and discovered that it had a high degree of water repellence. Formed in 2015, MyPhone (HK) Limited is the brand owner of zøemspray. a quick and efficient way of allowing smartphone users to make their devices more water repellent. Simply spray all the electrical parts as well as the ports, wait 15 minutes, and smartphones become more water repellent instantly. zøemspray has been tested by independent test laboratories and has achieved water resistance equivalent to international standards IPx4. Recently the government assessed and allowed us to become an incubate of the Incu-Tech programme at the Hong Kong Science and Technology Park. More R&D on the coating and its application will be performed, often in cooperation with the consumer electronics, manufacturing and industry players. www,zoemspray.com https://www.sparkraise.com/stories/view/b849ed7b-d462-494f-8af8-a130faea256f https://youtu.be/vfzDJUDUa-U https://youtu.be/oZqxoLX7wNY https://youtu.be/w2cA31C5Kw8 https://youtu.be/mw0SlAXT1aY https://youtu.be/zaQRF1EKGBY
- NAITECNAITEC is an Automotive and Mechatronics research center whose mission is to contribute to improve the competitiveness of enterprises through the development of R&D projects, technological services and other activities to promote innovation. Activity: Electronic development, Cooling technologies, Component fatigue tests, NVH testing, Advanced Materials (nanofluids, electronic printing inks), Printing Technology, Biosensors and Nanofabrication.
- Nanomateriales y Polímeros S.L.NanoMyP focuses its activities within the biomedical and cosmetic sector, applying technologies developed by ourselves. Our company is focused on design and synthesis of polymers, particles and nanoestructured membranes, intended for immobilisation of molecules. We also have some patents
- National Cancer Institute CRO AvianoNational Cancer Institute CRO-Aviano is an Italian public institute funded in 1984 and is committed to pursue excellence in all aspects of clinical oncology and management of health services. CRO is also an excellence in translational and clinical research activity. Our structure performs an average of 378740 patient exams/year, 8295 pts admitted/year (50% are extra-regional) for medium-long term stays and day hospital treatment. Scientific production sets above of 230 scientific papers in journals with Impact Factor (IF), ranking in the set of the 10% most cited papers in their respective scientific field, having a total IF>1000. Clinical trials average 60 per year.
- NDI FoundationThe non-governmental organization aims to develop knowledge of new technologies and support Ukraine's transition to a technological economy. The Foundation provides the infrastructure for the development of technological entrepreneurship, innovative companies, research in key areas of the economy and attracts talented young people to actively participate in these processes. VISION: Ukraine-developed technological state full rights partner in the competitive global market.