Organization Profiles Site map description
- IBD Consulting & Co.-10 years experience in medical device product and market development -built-up full new business line and new industrial manufacturing site -supported implementing new technologies -lead teams up to 20 -built up own business with team of 4
- ICL InnovationAbout ICL ICL is one of the world’s leading companies in fertilizers and bromine based chemicals. ICL produces approximately a third of the world’s bromine and a variety of bromine based products, such as flame retardants, biocides and engineered materials. About ICL Innovation ICL Innovation is the flagship initiative of ICL’s new Open Innovation program. With the goal of accelerating ICL’s development of the sustainable new products and processes needed to solve major global challenges. We've created an Innovation Incubator to enable the company to benefit from the full range of knowledge, creativity and business initiatives from around the world.
- ICMAB-CSICThe Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB) is a Severo Ochoa Centre of Excellence research center which beongs to the Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC) and is governed by a Foundation board. The Institute was set up in 1987 and subsequently, in April 1991, the laboratories were opened at the Campus of the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB). It is part of the Barcelona Nanotechnology Cluster in Bellaterra. The aim of the institute is to carry out research aimed at obtaining and characterising materials of industrial interest. Its activities are based on the synthesis, preparation, crystallization and characterisation of functional high-performance materials and nanomaterials, which in some cases have led to the construction of device prototypes based on these materials. Studies and improvements both of conventional materials, as well as new molecular, supramolecular, magnetic, superconducting and porous materials etc. are being developed through projects and research contracts. There are currently 9 ERC funded projects at ICMAB. To develop these activities, at present there are 57 permanent staff among researchers and back up personnel together with 80 non-permanent staff divided into eight researgh groups, one general unit service, and one unit of Scientific and Technological Services. In 2016 the ICMAB reached the 100.000 citations, and it is currently the first centre, among the CSIC centres, in the Nature Index. Each permanent researcher publishes close to 5 articles per year in Journals with a very high impact factor.
- ICN2R&D organization with a focus on Nanotechnology and Nanoscience. We have a wide patent portfolio and record of technology transfer activities, including 12 spin-offs, 4 products on the market, 20 licenses, numerous joint collaborations with companies and a high revenue in commercial activities.
- IDIBELLThe Bellvitge Biomedical Research Institute (IDIBELL) is a biomedical research center established in 2004, located in L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, south of Barcelona, Spain. Its stakeholders are Bellvitge University Hospital and Viladecans Hospital of the Catalan Institute of Health, the Catalan Institute of Oncology, University of Barcelona and the City of L’Hospitalet de Llobregat. IDIBELL comprises more than 1200 researchers integrated in 67 research groups strategically organized in 4 scientific areas: Cancer, Neurosciences, Translational and Regenative Medicine. The IDIBELL Core Research Facilities include a set of centralized platforms dedicated to developing and providing research resources to assist campus biomedical researchers, such as: biobank, proteomics unit, genomics unit, cytomics unit, C. elegans facility, animal facility, statistical assessment for researchers, Clinical research unit (UICEC) and biomarkers platform. Through these different resources, IDIBELL would like to supply equipment and instrumentation, technical expertise and training to promote innovative, cutting edge research. IDIBELL has the purpose of connecting academia and industry in order to promote innovative ideas to the market and therefore to society, by supporting professionals along the process.
- IMIM Institut Recerca Hospital del MarIMIM (Hospital del Mar Medical Research Institute), located at the Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (PRBB) is, up to 82%, made up of research groups lead by professionals from the MAR Health Park , most of whom are associates of the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) and the Pompeu Fabra University (UPF), as well as other seconded staff members from the Centre for Research in Environmental Epidemiology (CREAL), the Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG), the Department of Experimental and Health Sciences of the Pompeu Fabra University (DCEXS-UPF), the Centre of Regenerative Medicine in Barcelona (CMRB) and the Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (PRBB). On 16 December 2013, the Accreditation Committee of the Carlos III Health Institute (ISCIII) approved the acreditation of IMIM as a Health Research Institute, which was ratified by the State Secretarial of Research, Development and Innovation for the Order of 17 February 2014. At IMIM there are around seven hundred professionals, of which one hundred and nineteen are lead researchers distributed in fifty-six research groups integrated into the five multi-disciplinary programmes framing research activities within IMIM: Cancer, directed by Joan Albanell Epidemiology and Public Health, directed by Jordi Alonso Cardiovascular and inflammatory processes, directed by Miguel López-Botet Biomedical Informatics, directed by Ferran Sanz Neurosciences, directed by Rafael de la Torre A large proportion of its budget is provided by external competitive funds that are managed by the Mar Institute of Medical Research Foundation. The scientific output generate from this research includes almost 550 annual papers in international journals indexed in the Science Citation Index (SCI). Another relevant fact is that 65% of the IMIM papers are published in journals that are in the top quartile of their category. IMIM has a Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) made up of a group of prestigious international expert scientists from the different areas of the IMIM research programmes.
- impulseIMPULSE is a SME that provides R&D, innovation and consulting for consumer products. R&D: Strategy and management R&D project management R&D Strategic Design Innovation Creation of concepts from products ideas, they can have different origins: Technology Consumer need Market opportunity Connecting a new technology to other businesses Selecting the right technology for a product Consultancy Consultancy in delivery systems and vaporizers
- IndependentI am a 69 years old mechanical Engineering with a MSc in Manchester University on Corrosion. I have long experience in the refining industry. I hold a US patent for a modular insulation system for Coke Drums in Delay Coking plants and have a pending patent for Inspection port for UT measurement in piping and equipment. My best research completed is the solution to CUI (Corrosion Under Insulation). This problem is responsable for global expenses of billions of dollars every year. My R&D for this problem requires patenting three devices (not file yet) to work together in the solution of the problem. I am open and seeking inventos to share these patents and technology
- INESC TECINESC TEC is a systems and computer engineering R&D institute with 900+ researchers producing Scientific Research and Technological Development, offering advanced training, specialised consulting and promoting the transfer of its technologies to the market. INESC TEC’s research covers several areas of knowledge: telecommunications, power systems, information and computer graphics, applied photonics, robotics, artificial intelligence, advanced computing, high-assurance software and biomedical engineering. We strive to be your knowledge partner of excellence.
- InKemia Green Chemicals, Inc.We generate innovative Green Chemistry products, processes, and solutions by applying our 20 year R&D history to your challenge. The following are areas of specific expertise. Alternative Safer Ingredients of Equivalent Performance - Replace undesired ingredients in a formulation - Avoid hazardous or highly regulated chemicals - Find functionally optimal and safer ingredients Adding New Functions to Formulations While Keeping Optimal Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Profile - Selection of ingredients to expand the functional properties of traditional formulations - Focus on multifunctional chemicals Formulation Performance Enhancement - Identify ingredients that improve the efficacy of the formulation - Reduce application frequencies and doses Eliminate or Reduce Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) - Development of high solid content formulations - Development of low MIR chemicals Eco-efficient Synthetic Routes - Re-design of chemical synthesis - Utilization of safer reagents - Minimization of synthetic steps and isolations - High Throughput Experimentation (HTE) for the development of chemical synthesis
- InnogetInnoget is the awarded open innovation network for technology transfer and technology scouting. Trusted by thousands of institutions and professionals in 180+ countries, Innoget provides a state-of-the-art platform to market your technologies, find innovation, research and funding partners, and speed up your innovation projects by connecting with verified innovators and researchers from world-class organizations. Our smart matchmaking algorithm simplifies the initial connection for successful partnerships between companies, research centers, startups, investors and science, and technology parks, facilitating the identification of potential stakeholders, increasing the engagement received and initiating more interactions to drive innovation. Get started now with a free account!
- INNOMADSINNOMADS, es el HUB de innovación del Real Estate en Barcelona. Conectamos starups, empresas e inversores para definir un futuro del sector que dé respuesta a las nuevas formas de vida y trabajo de las personas, busca un Startup Program Manager/ Open Innovation Manager para seguir avanzando en su objetivo de construcción del futuro del Real Estate mediante su transformación y la participación y creación de nuevos modelos de negocio.
- InnoTech AlbertaFor nearly a century, we’ve been Canada’s premiere applied research organization, and the heart of Alberta’s innovation engine. From generating new ideas to testing, de-risking and scale-up, our work has always focused on productive commercial applications and end-uses that build business in Alberta. Through our world-class researchers, leading-edge facilities and strategic investments, we pave the path of innovation that will feed, grow, fuel and build Alberta’s economy. We help our industry partners reduce impacts on our environment, improve water management and transform waste into useable products. Specialized and unique research facilities across the province ensure we have the capacity, tools and expertise to solve whatever challenges our partners and clients face.
- Innovator's DNA LLCInnovator's DNA is a training and consulting company established to help individuals and organizations realize their full creative capacity and innovation potential. Our content and origins as a company come from over 15 years of academic research from world-class institutions including Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, and INSEAD. Our products and offerings include a range of trainings, action learning projects, e-learning courses, innovation management software, and innovation assessments.
- Innoventions Ltd.Founded in 1998, Innoventions Ltd. (www.innoventions-med.com) is an Israeli privately held Medical Device development company which functions as a technology accelerator/incubator dedicated to the development of Prof. Daniel Yachia and his team’s medical device ideas and inventions. Innoventions is building proprietary platforms as well as dedicated technologies, to address critical unmet medical needs covering a variety of fields and indications. In our Incubator we develop novel diagnostic and therapeutic medical device technologies, patient care, women wellness methods in the area of Urology/Uro-Gynecology, particularly for urinary incontinence (UI) and other bladder pathologies. The company recently expanded its portfolio into additional medical fields such as tissue regeneration, Gastroenterology, Gerontology, Vascular, Cardiology. As a by-product of one of our medical technologies for preventing biofilm formation on and in medical catheters, Innoventions developed a technology for preventing bio-corrosion of drinking water pipes, tanks or industrial facilities for providing clean and safe water supply which is crucial in assuring public health.
- Institut Quimic de SarriaIQS is a higher education institution founded by the Society of Jesus, with over one hundred years of experience and is specialized in Science, Engineering and Management. It is located in Barcelona since 1916 and is well recognized by national and international accreditations (AACSB, ABET). IQS has two university Schools, Engineering and Management that offer Undergraduate, Graduate and PhD programs in the area of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Industrial Engineering, Pharmacy, Management and Marketing. The teaching methodology at IQS is based on combining an intense practical and experimental section with theoretical studies. Direct contact between students and the teaching faculty propels individual development. A method that is backed by several thousand professionals and executives who were trained in classrooms and laboratories of IQS. In addition, IQS provides professional continuous learning programs (IQS Executive Education), conducts Research and Technology transfer to companies and industries (IQS Tech Transfer) and promotes an entrepreneurial culture and new ventures (IQS Tech Factory). This is IQS: • 22.200 m2 teaching area • 7.523m2 of laboratories and workshops • More than 1.200.000 € for grants in the last academic year • Exchange agreements with 96 International Universities • 98% of grants applications approved • 100% of students undertake internships in Private Companies • More than 200 companies collaborating with the department of Professional Careers
- Institute of Chemical Research of CataloniaThe Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia represents one of the very first fruits of the new scientific policy of the government of Catalonia (Spain) aimed at creating new research centres in strategic areas. ICIQ, in particular, has been created with the ambition of becoming a reference for chemistry in the European Research Space. Our society faces important challenges in the XXI century, among which health and environmental concerns are of outmost importance. Chemistry will play an essential role in both of these challenges. To succeed, our increasingly knowledge-based economy will require a solid and strong chemical industry; currently 150.000 jobs in Catalonia (and more than 2 million in the EU) directly arise from the chemical industry. In order for this industry to be successful in the future, it must take a sustainable approach based on the rational use of feed-stocks and raw materials. For this, fundamental chemical research needs to be funded and novel approaches into transforming matter must be developed. We at ICIQ consider that catalysis is the key activity for sustainable chemistry. Catalytic processes can minimize raw materials and energy consumption, and can lead to the selective formation of target products with minimal generation of wastes. In line with this consideration, we have taken catalysis as one of our main research topics. Complementary to our research focus, attention has been paid to the development of a simple and efficient organizational model for ICIQ, able to overcome known difficulties normally associated with larger and more traditional research institutions. The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia aims at bridging the gap between academic research and industry, focusing its research on catalytic chemical processes for applications in health, energy and sustainability. At ICIQ, we consider that patents are highly efficient, safe and solid tools to provide protection from competitors. This is why we file patents for our in-house developed-technologies: to give our co-development projects with industry a strong starting IP position. As a research centre our goal is always to co-develop our technology adapting it to the industrial partner’s specific needs and ultimately transfer the technology to this company, with a flexible licensing strategy adapted to each case.
- Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC)The Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC) is a Severo Ochoa Centre of Excellence research center at Campus UAB focused on basic and applied research in Materials Science and Nanotechnology. Our fields of application include sustainable energy conversion and storage systems, superconductors for power applications, low-cost oxide and molecular electronics, and multifunctional nanostructures biomaterials for nanomedicine. Our center hosts over 70 scientific researchers, 60 postdoctoral fellows and 60 PhD students which, together with the visiting researchers, scientific technicians and undergraduate students, create a motivated and talented group of people capable of exploring the materials of the future. We are a center open to new ideas and projects, always focused in our mission, which is to generate knowledge in the Materials Science and Nanotechnology areas and to transfer it to the society.
- Instituto de TelecomunicaçõesInstituto de Telecomunicações (IT) is a private, not-for-profit organization, of public interest, a partnership of nine institutions with research and development in the field of Telecommunications IT mission is to create and disseminate scientific knowledge in the field of telecommunications. IT is actively involved in fundamental and applied research both at national and international levels. Simultaneously it is committed to foster higher education and training, by hosting and tutoring graduate and postgraduate students. it also plays its role towards public society with public awareness initiatives, knowledge transfer to industry, and by providing consulting services on a non-competing basis.
- International Atomic Energy AgencyThe International Atomic Energy Agency is the world's central intergovernmental forum for scientific and technical co-operation in the nuclear field. It works for the safe, secure and peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology, contributing to international peace and security and the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals.
- IPITime-to-market is critical in a rapidly evolving marketplace, and R&D can often be time consuming and resource intensive. IPI can help you close that capability gap. At IPI, we embrace all aspects of Open Innovation. This means that we help firms go beyond their four walls by crowd-sourcing and searching the world for the best available technology, product, solution or business partner to help you boost your business and leapfrog the competition. In short, we will help you drive business growth by connecting you to the innovation tools and partners that will enable you to access newer and better ways of doing things.
- IPStar BVApplications and description of markets A. Functional foods The functional food market for cholesterol reducing products, such as Benecol™ and Becel Proactive™ alone (so excluding the food supplements market) was one billion dollar in 2003 and has tripled in 2008. In addition, the need for non prescription (over the counter) cholesterol reducing products, such as probiotics , is growing each year. B. Pharma In 2008 the world market for anti cholesterol drugs was worth over 25 billion dollar, making the anti cholesterol drugs the most financially attractive therapeutic area in the world. This therapeutic area can be divided into five main drug areas: • Statins • Cholesterol Intestinal Absorption Inhibitors • Fibric Acids • Nicotinic Acids • Bile Acid Sequestors The statin class dominates the market taking in 2008 over 90% of the market, worth an estimated $22 billion. C. Animal Feed On average 50 % of all foods consumed by humans is of animal origin. This includes milk, cheese, meat, eggs, butters, fats but also a vary large variety of derivatives such as pastry, cakes and mayonnaise. Adding ezCol to animal feed will result in human consumable products of animal origin that are low in cholesterol. Other Background on Cholesterol There is a need to reduce prescription drug expenditures, and one of the ways to accomplish this is to allocate more costs to consumers by increasing the number of switches from prescription medications to nonprescription over-the-counter (OTC). The United Kingdom is the first country to allow OTC sale of a cholesterol-lowering agent, and other countries, including the United States, are watching closely. The ezCol technology is very suitable for use in non prescription OTC nutraceuticals and foodstuffs. Existing cholesterol lowering agents contain phytosterols as their effective agent. There is an increasing amount of caution towards side-effects caused by phytosterols. This skepticism centers around suspected accumulation of the agent in brain tissue, reduced vitamin intake and increased risk of heart related diseases. Tests on rats have fed suspicions of unsafety for certain groups. Health Canada issued an advisory warning that Becel Pro-activ™ has not been approved for sale in Canada and may pose health risks to pregnant women, children, people on cholesterol-lowering medications and those predisposed to hemorrhagic strokes. Phytosterols are derived from plants. The development of a new cholesterol-lowering product that is more effective, less expensive and without negative connotations attached to existing products such as phytosterols, has significant potential. ezCol could offer all of these benefits.
- IT Nuggets OnlineWhat is Computer Based Training – CBT? CBT’s are usually interactive with Software Simulations (behaves like you’re using the real thing on the PC; therefore, you don’t even need the real software installed on your machine) and rarely without voice. This Publisher’s CBT with Titles do NOT have voice. But, 99% of our training material from our CBT partners do have voice. Generally, CBT’s tend to be more expensive. Our Publisher’s CBT Titles are NOT based on Flash. They are based on the latest technology which uses the: See It, Do It, and Try It learning paradigm. A very powerful new way of learning. All CBT and Courseware Learning formats are delivered with a secured login. Some of our latest courses are ( Machine Learning, Digital Forensics, BigData, SAP, SQL, Oracle, MCSA, MCSE, CISSP, CISM, AWS, iOS & Android Development and much more ) Don’t miss out on this learning opportunity, our quality training is ranked #1 in our CBT partner network program. Today’s competitive business environment and frequent software updates by software vendors demands rapid skill acquisition. Our Web Learning partners helps you keep up-to-date by delivering quality Interactive Self-Study in CBT format. These factors give CBT’s a clear advantage over conventional, inconvenient and expensive Classroom and Hard-copy print training methods. CBT’s not only offers the advantage in terms of convenience and lower cost, but it also facilitates improved subject-matter comprehension. NOTE: Our Web Learning Online CBT and Course ware products are now delivered to you once you create an account with a secured login. Contact us today if you have any interest in our CBT or need us to add any new course !
- JPT Peptide TechnologiesJPT Peptide Technologies is a peptide product and service company and one of the largest custom peptide vendors worldwide. All of our production and services are performed in our state of the art laboratories in Berlin, Germany according to DIN ISO 9001:2015 and GCLP regulations. Our team manufactures high quality products such as custom peptides (e.g. stable isotope-labeled peptides, SPOT peptides, immunogenic peptides, peptides with post-translational modifications, fluorescence labels, biotin or other modifications) peptide libraries, peptide pools, peptide microarrays, and peptide ELISA. In addition, JPT performs services ranging from immune monitoring and enzymatic profiling to epitope discovery.
- JTC CorporationSet up in 1968, JTC is the lead government agency responsible for the development of industrial infrastructure to support and catalyse the growth of industries and enterprises in Singapore. Landmark projects by JTC include the Jurong Industrial Estate; the Jurong Island for energy and chemical industries; business and specialised parks such as Airport Logistics Park of Singapore, International Business Park, Changi Business Park, Seletar Aerospace Park, CleanTech Park and Tuas Biomedical Park; a new work-live- play-&-learn development called one-north; and the Jurong Rock Caverns, Southeast Asia’s first commercial underground storage facility for liquid hydrocarbons. JTC also develops innovative space such as JTC Surface Engineering Hub @ Tanjong Kling, JTC MedTech Hub @ MedTech Park and JTC Food Hub @ Senoko, which incorporate innovative features and shared infrastructure to enable industrialists to start their operations quickly and enhance productivity.