Organization Profiles Site map description
- Ouest ValorisationOuest Valorisation is a Technology Transfer Acceleration Company. Our mission is to add value to technological breakthroughs generated by public research laboratories in Western France area (Bretagne & Pays de la Loire), and to provide industrial partners with innovative resources. We finance and assist technologies until they are adapted by industrial companies, taking on technological and financial risk inherent to the projects. We enable companies to access these inventions in a quicker way to convert them into innovative products. We play a full role in creating value. www.ouest-valorisation.fr
- PBE INVESTMENT LIMITEDBorn on 08-08-1970, Prince Agynman Williams is a Post Graduate in Chemistry (with First Rank) from University of Achimota Ghana. He is a Certified Associate of Ghana Institute of Bankers (CAGIB). He has banking experience of over 4 decades. He joined the Bank as an Officer in the year 1989 and over the period of time got promoted to various positions. In the year 2005, he was promoted as Chief General Manager of the Bank and has been entrusted with the responsibilities of overall supervision of operational areas of the Bank. He was appointed as Managing Director & CEO of the Bank on 14th July 2009. On completion of his 2nd term he has been re-appointed for a third consecutive term of three years W.E.F. 14.07.2017. Prince Agynman Williams has rich experience in all the facets of banking operations. He was on the Board of Universal Sompo General Insurance Company Ltd., a joint venture of the Bank, from 2007 to 2009. He was a member of Management Committee of the Ghana Banks Association (GBA) from August 2010 to August 2014, during which period he was also the Chairman of 'GBA Committee on Member Private Sector Banks'. Presently, he is a member of GBA Standing Committee on Retail Banking. During his tenure as Managing Director, the Bank has secured many awards in the field of GT, CSR, MSME, etc. Prince Agynman Williams is the Honorary President of Bankers' Club, Mangaluru. He has been conferred with several awards including "Aryabhata International Award", "Outstanding Manager Award" by Volta Management Association and "A. Energy Power Supply Outstanding Achievement Award". He was awarded T. G.Pai Memorial "BANK OF GHANA Banker" award by Accra Ghana. He has also been awarded with "CEO with HR Orientation" by Asia Pacific HRM Congress. He was bestowed with "New Year Award-2015" constituted jointly by Manipal University, Academy of General Education and Syndicate Bank. I will like Full Corporation from any interested partner or company and association that will like to corporate with me to kindly provide me his full profile and contact if need any loan from any Bank here in Ghana or in west Africa countries. I have $18.8 Million United State Dollars for an investment in any reliable and profitable business in your country and kindly confirm for more details. Prince. Agynman Williams, Whatsapp: +229 97091818
- PepsiCoPepsiCo is one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies with a collection of global brands including Pepsi and Quaker, Gatorade and Tropicana, Frito-Lay and beyond. Our broad range of more than 3,000 delicious products offer consumers convenient, nutritious and affordable options in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. We generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales. PepsiCo Technology Ventures is an upstream, externally facing, department within PepsiCo R&D. We actively scout for, identify and develop strategic partnerships with external collaborators. Our goal is to locate key external insights, business models and technical unlocks and new capabilities that, when partnered with PepsiCo’s robust internal R&D expertise, will yield disruptive innovation in our core products and/or new and emerging products. We are currently exploring novel technology spaces that can dramatically impact our portfolio of foods and beverages. We are interested in improving all facets of our supply chain—from raw material inputs all the way to the consumer consumption—and identifying global efficiencies in areas including crop science, ingredients, processing, packaging, equipment, distribution/fleet, retail and e-commerce. We are also committed to sustainability for our planet and our communities.
- Phronesis LLCPhronesis strives to disseminate the scientific knowledge and research through its conferences and open access publications activities. We organize international conferences across the different places in the world, with an aim to provide an excellent forum for upcoming young researchers, scientists, professors and other highly affiliated people to share their research in that particular field. Currently, Phronesis focuses mainly in the fields of Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Medical, and Pharmaceutical fields. Our aim is to explore the research information globally to all the people in the scientific community that encompasses the knowledge in all the fields, through Open Access, peer review publishing and organizing the conferences in different parts of the world.
- PHX Outreach for Underserved Adults Children & Homeless IncOur Organization is a Federally recognized 501 (c) (3) Not For Profit organization. We partner with researchers, donors, community builders and individuals interested in community uplifting to help address the multiple social economic, health and human service concerns. Our aim is to provide Workforce training, STEM -After-school educational programs and other resources that empower youth, curtail incarceration levels increase and provide comminity enhancements. PHX Outreach aim is to protect the vulnerable, and serve the needs of the un/underrepresented members of urban (inner-cities) and suburban (Rural) communities to include latch key children, single-parent families, refugees, inmates (children spouses), indigents, disconnected Veterans and their affected families.
- Plazabridge GroupSimplifying Innovation and Growth Leveraging Converging Technologies! Our passion is helping your organization innovate new products and solutions. We create new models and strategies around these innovations to grow your business and keep you viable for the future! Over 15 years working with global companies, startups, and growth companies. Average client tenure for our innovation projects are 2.5 years.
- PragmatecPRAGMATEC® is a Knowledge Transfer and Technology Commercialization company derived from the need to strengthen the innovation ecosystem in Mexico by offering services of identification, development, support and commercialization of technologic proposals with a global impact. PRAGMATEC® plays an important role in the field of innovation and business development in which inventors, entrepreneurs, higher education institutions, innovation clusters, technology transfer offices and investors join efforts to launch new ventures. PRAGMATEC® comprises a group of experts and strategic partners in Mexico and in the United States that make use of proven methodologies and software tools to improve results in technology-based projects. The transfer office not only consists of a robust network of professionals with experience in launching startups, but it also has access to numerous groups of investors looking for opportunities in various industries such as health sciences, information and communication technology, social media, food and beverage, cloud services, renewable energy, biometric security, transportation, materials, construction and many others. Our headquarters in Mexico are in Guadalajara, Jalisco state.
- Primary Care Innovation ConsultingNew type of innovation management and business development firm. Thought leadership, advisement and execution directed towards companies’ growth by open innovation. Services include: • Training, mentoring and management of clients’ internal innovation process • Innovation Fatigue prophylactics • Proactive strategy consulting • Vendor independent problems “diagnostics” and outsourcing • Technology scouting and external innovation vendors management • Partnership and networking access across industries and geographies
- PROVITAL S.A.Provital Group is a trusted supplier of natural active ingredients for skin and hair care across the world. We provide a complete range of natural actives and extracts to fit the needs of your formulations and meet your product requirements. Our expertise in innovative products is parallel to our respect for the environment and the commitment with the people.
- PulsaPulsa makes inventory sensors that measure real-time levels of industrial gas cylinders. We can reduce the number of cylinders a customer holds in inventory and eliminate stockout costs. Through purpose-built hardware and advanced machine learning, we can understand variable consumption and tell our customers when they actually need to replace or reorder inventory.
- Qu & CoQu & Co is a quantum-computational software and services business focused on chemistry and material-science. We help our chemical and industrial clients translate the latest academic research from the field of quantum-information to practical solutions for quantum-chemistry, machine-learning and fluid-dynamics. For more info, please visit: www.quandco.com
- Quantilyte LtdQuantilyte is a research, development and manufacturing company with a powerful, patented diagnostic platform that delivers fast, highly sensitive immunoassay results at point-of-use. We are a spin-out from Strathclyde university.
- ResetfoodsAlong multiple points within the food value chain, both Buyers and Suppliers constantly struggles to balance uncertain supply and demand. This inefficiency results in vast amounts of food surplus and waste as well as lost resources. The challenge is to align a broader base of buyers and suppliers within an efficient reallocation mechanism. Resetfoods.com has embraced this opportunity with the creation of three adaptable B2B web based solutions. As a Toronto based start-up, focused on rationalizing fragmented markets, we have combined innovative elements drawn from areas such as Reverse Bid & Auction structures. With an initial focus on the existing inefficiencies within the food value chain, we've designed our platforms to be highly adaptable and proxy the range between an Ebay and a Reverse Bid format. As well, we have incorporated a Black Box configuration where both pricing and identity can be concealed. As a result, product is moved faster and achieves a higher price while brand value is protected.
- RPC ParmatechProduction Company “Parmatech" designs, produces, sells and services high-quality equipment for different materials processing. The company carries out designs and production in cooperation with key machine building plants of Perm region. The company's activities directs to natural resources conservation for future generations due to innovation products and services development, which allow to increase efficiency of processing companies all around the world.
- Rudjer Boskovic InstituteThe Ruđer Bošković Institute is regarded as Croatia’s leading scientific institute in the natural and biomedical sciences as well as marine and environmental research, owing to its size, scientific productivity, international reputation in research, and the quality of its scientific personnel and research facilities. The Institute is the leading and internationally most competitive Croatian institute by virtue of its participation in international research projects, such as the IAEA and EC FP5-7 programs funded by the European Commission, NATO, NSF, SNSF, DAAD and other international scientific foundations. Today, the Ruđer Bošković Institute gathers 550 scientists and researchers in more than 80 laboratories pursuing research in theoretical and experimental physics, physics and materials chemistry, electronics, physical chemistry, organic chemistry and biochemistry, molecular biology and medicine, the sea and the environment, informational and computer sciences, laser and nuclear research and development.
- SATT Sud EstSATT Sud Est provides a single interface between companies and public research institutes in PACA and Corsica (regions in the sous-east of France). Its objective is to accelerate the growth of your company by generating added value while ensuring a competitive edge to protect your products, services and/or software. SATT Sud Est workds to bridge the technology gap between the development of technologies and know-how resulting from public research and your proposal for its industrial-scale production. SATT Sud Est is built up around two technology transfer poles (Health & Life Technologies; Materials, Environment & Information Technologies, and Social Sciences & Humanities), as well as a Licensing & Start-up Creation dept.
- SciTechConsultThe mission of the company is assisting in development of the Triple Helix Model for innovations development in Kazakhstan. The Triple Helix Model was worked out in England and Holland in the beginning of 21 century by Henry Etzkowitz - the NewCastle University’s professor and Loet Leydesdorff - Amsterdam University’s professor. The Triple Helix symbolizes the union of government, business and university, which are the key elements of the innovation system of any country. The Triple Helix Model shows the inclusion of different institutes into cooperation at different phases of generating innovations. On the initial phase of knowledge generation the government and university interact. Then the university cooperates with business in the process of technology transfer and technology is pushed into market in joint with government and business. Goals. Assistance to: 1. inventors – in IP protection and it’s commercialization (in particular by attracting governmental support and interest of businesses; 2. government – in raising innovation activity; 3. businesses - in technology audit, business diagnostics and attracting more acceptable sources of investments into innovation activity development. Our Offer: Working out and implementation of the corporate system for R&D commercialization Innovation project concept proof Due diligence of investments and innovation projects Working out R&D commercialization strategies Raising innovation projects attractiveness Technologies market research Technology audit of research institutions and enterprises Assistance for patents licensing and concession Commercialization projects management Raising expertise in technology transfer and commercialization Businesses Preparing business plans Diagnostics of businesses, deep analyses of the company efficiency, evaluating new perspectives, working out and assisting in strategies realization Search and implementation new (in particular organization and management) technologies Search for partners and experts in different fields Меню: Партнеры (Partners) Astana Innovations JSC, Shymkent Innovatsiya Ltd, Jartas Systems Ltd, National Center for Biotechnologies, Research Institute for Plant Biology and Biotechnologies, Centras Holding, National Center for Scientific and Technical Information, etc.
- SOLAR ADDED VALUESAV is a a SME technological company focusing its activities in the solar energy sector and in the energy efficiency sector. Our team is made up of technical professionals, in the main engineers, highly expertise at developing research projects for the application of innovating products and solutions within these sectors. Since the outset, our technical capacity has been valued not only by private companies but also by important technological centres and universities. Furthermore, our previously acquired international experience has allowed for significant commercial relations within entities elsewhere in Europe and in countries such as the USA, Japan, Taiwan and South Korea, among others. Within the the solar energy sector we have being rapidly recognized as an international reference company within the Concentrated Photovoltaic Sector (CPV) where we develop testing equipment for solar devices (solar cells, optics, solar modules and others). In addition we can develop engineering projects for solar farms as well as technical due diligence. In the energy efficiency sector we have developed energy audits for either for SME or BIG enterprises in different sectors (industrial, financial, building construction ... etc). We also development and apply different projects to achieve energy saving within the corresponding institution. SAV also counts with a dedicated R&D department that can carry out works in different areas such as electronics, instrumentation and control development and integration, mechanical engineering analysis, software development (LabView, C++, Matlab, 3D modelling ... etc).
- STIMULO DESIGN S.L.stimulo is a global award winning product design and innovation agency base in Barcelona (Spain) and Guangzhou (China) with 15 years experience in developing new consumer and industrial products. By innovating with design, strategy and technology, stimulo collaborates with manufacturers, organisations and entrepreneurs to grow by thinking, creating and developing more competitive products.
- SYNGULONSyngulon is a synthetic biology startup developing original genetic technologies using bacteriocins to improve microbial fermentation. Our team of scientists works in different academic laboratories and our R&D programs involve partners from Belgium, Brazil, France, Germany, The Netherlands, and the UK. We think of ourselves as a “Startup in the Labs”, meaning that we work directly in the labs of our academic partners. The members of our Scientific Advisory Board are active in Belgium, France and the USA. The mission of Syngulon is to provide genetic technologies that make microbial strains involved in industrial processes safer and more efficient. Syngulon offers a new selection technology focused on the control of microorganismal growth. This technology is based on the use of bacteriocin/immunity in any bacteria, yeast or algae for controlled growth of microorganisms (US Patent 9,333,227). Syngulon has demonstrated its selection technology’s efficacy at lab scale and is working with customers to use this technology for the production of recombinant products (application in sterile condition). For application in open or semi-open fermentor, Syngulon can customize the bacteriocins based on metagenomic analysis of contaminants.
- Technology Transfer Centre, University of Warsaw (UOTT UW)The UOTT UW was established in 1998 by resolution of the Senate of the University of Warsaw in order to promote better use of the University’s intellectual and technical potential in the economy, and also to support all kind of actions devoted to the implementation of academic knowledge into the industry and commercial market. The UOTT UW supports scientists throughout the whole commercialization path – from the idea, through filing a patent application, to establishing a spin-oﬀ company, selling a license or a single disposal of rights. Consequently, the UOTT UW established close cooperation with economic entities involved in medical equipment, pharmaceutical, chemical and petrochemical products, technology and Internet services, development and production of control and measurement instruments, as well as industrial automation. The UOTT UW offers companies the opportunity to access UW’s research expertise, world-class laboratory and measurement facilities, and a wide range of business services to help businesses to grow and become more profitable. Our services include but not limited to the following: - Transfer of Innovative Solutions and Technologies – offering new technology for licensing and other forms of commercialization - Measurement and Analysis Services – unbiased information that supports product development - Commissioned Research – solution tailored to business needs - Research Collaboration – a minor contribution opens the doors to extensive research and collaborative community - UW Innovation Club – business and industry development within university networks - Consultancy Services – consultancy expertise to solve your business issues - Continuing Education – enhanced expertise through off-the-self of tailored training to meet your staff development needs - Networking Events – research finding and expert contacts - HR Recruitment and Selection – design the most effective selection process within your organization - Polish Association of Centers for Technology Transfer (PACTT.pl) brokrage services.