Organization Profiles Site map description
- frec|n|sys SASfrec|n|sys designs, fabricates and commercializes passive RF components (surface acoustic wave – SAW, bulk acoustic wave – BAW, guided acoustic wave devices in general), i.e. sensors, filters and resonators for on-board signal processing. The main applications of such devices are dedicated to harsh environment monitoring, Defense/Space and Telecoms. The company was created in early 2013 to answer the national demand and international need for advanced SAW device development and production. The skill and expertise of the company originate from competences developed at the FEMTO-ST Institute/CNRS - Besançon. The company owns a patent port-folio protecting its innovation particularly in the field of sensors for harsh environment for which the company ambition to be an international leader. Since Ocyober 2017, frec|n|sys is a 100% subsidiary of the SOITEC group which develops and commercializes advanced SOI wafers for microelectronics and a novel generation of oriented single-crystal piezoelectric layer on silicon, the so-called POI (piezoelectric-on-insulator) wafers.
- Fund for financing science and innovation supportFund for financing science and innovation support (hereinafter - the Fund), is a government organization engaged in financing innovative development in all sectors of the economy of Uzbekistan. The Fund cooperates with several countries in the framework of scientific and technical international grants. In the portfolio of the Fund, there are more than 5 joint and more than 40 local startup projects.
- Fundacio Bosch i GimperaThe Bosch i Gimpera Foundation (FBG)* focuses on promoting and managing the transfer of the knowledge and technology generated at the University of Barcelona. Its goal is to bring the scientific and technical skills and the results of the research generated at the UB to the market by means of contracts for R+D+i, consultancy services and the protection, valuation and licensing of patents and the creation of new knowledge-based enterprises.
- Fundació Parc TaulíThe Fundació Parc Taulí is an entity created by the Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí in order to promote and manage aspects related to teaching, training, research and innovations, both related to scientific-medical activities and the management and organization of healthcare activity.
- Fundació Privada Hospital Asil de Granollers (FPHAG)La Fundació Privada Hospital Asil de Granollers (FPHAG) es un centro de atención sanitaria y socio sanitario, integrado al sistema sanitario integral de utilización pública de Cataluña (SISCAT), del Departamento de Salud de Cataluña. La Fundación está integrada por el Hospital General de Granollers (HGG), por el Centro Geriátrico Adolfo Montañá, y por el Hospital de dia Sant Jordi.
- Fundació URVThe Technology Transfer and Innovation Center (CTTi) meets from the University environment the technological needs and services generated by the productive sectors and administration, through the management of Transfer of Technology and Knowledge, the Intellectual and Intellectual Property management, Technology Watch, Entrepreneurship, and Technology Infrastructures Offer (business incubator).
- Fundación Biomédica Galicia SurThe Galicia Sur Biomedical Foundation (FBGS) provides support and advice to all professionals and researchers working in centers of the Health Areas of Vigo, Pontevedra and Ourense, as well as to researchers from the Galicia Sur Health Research Institute. The Ministry of Health of the Galician Government has assigned to the FBGS the integral management of research and innovation developed by professionals in the area, as well as the dissemination of results generated by research activities. Our mission is to support research, teaching, innovation and scientific-technological development within the Galician healthcare system. We work together to promote innovation and research in Galicia, making available to researchers and the rest of society the necessary means and resources.
- Fundación Instituto de Investigación Sanitaria de Santiago de Compostela (FIDIS)The Health Research Institute of Santiago de Compostela Foundation (FIDIS) is a non-profit institution that promotes translational research, innovation and teaching in the clinical area of the health areas of Santiago de Compostela, Lugo, Cervo and Monforte. We are the biggest health research institution in the northwest of Spain supporting more than 1000 researchers integrated in 80 research groups and organised in 6 scientific áreas: -Oncology -Genetics and Systems Biology -Endocrinology -Neuroscience -Platform and Methodology -Inflammation To achieve this, we use innovation as a tool to transfer the results of research to society. In this process of translating knowledge, a key role is played by the business fabric of different areas: technological, food, pharmaceutical, with which FIDIS maintains close and permanent collaborations. Our goal is to be a reference in specialized management and the promotion of research in the healthcare environment. We act as support for the research groups in all phases of the value chain of biomedical research in particular, and in the area of health in general. The main objective is to transfer the new scientific knowledge in biomedicine to the society.
- Fundación para la Investigación Biosanitaria de Andalucía Oriental (FIBAO)The Foundation for Biomedical Research in Eastern Andalusia (FIBAO) is a non-profit foundation specialized in the integral management of Biosanitary Research that is part of the Research Funding Network of the Andalusian Public Health System. ibs.GRANADA is a Health Research Institute managed by the Foundation for Biomedical Research in Eastern Andalusia (FIBAO). FIBAO- ibs.GRANADA supports the research managment of: 11 hospitals, 11 biomedical district, 3 universities, and 361 clicnic management units. Ibs.GRANADA encompass five Scientific Areas and three Technological Platforms which activity has resulted in a very relevant collaborative scientific production. Additionally, ibs.Granada provides technical support services to its affiliates and facilitates the transfer of research results to society. The institute counts with more than 70 research groups which are integrated into five areas each of them divided into several lines of strategic areas: cancer; systemic, cardiovascular and neurological diseases; hepatic, digestive and infectious diseases; endocrine and metabolic diseases and advanced therapies and new biomedical technologies.
- Future London AcademyWe’re a team of London-based creatives from different international backgrounds. We’ve used our knowledge of the industry here to create week-long immersive courses for like-minded professionals. People who are seeking to broaden their horizons, expand their personal networks, and find inspiration in one of the world’s most exciting cities. As well as meeting famous designers, entrepreneurs, creative directors and CEOs, you’ll also be getting to know the other 25 participants on the course. They’ll come from many different countries – and like you, they will be looking to absorb as much as possible of what London has to offer.
- FYCH TechnologiesFYCH is a spin-off company dedicated to recycling non-recyclable plastics. We’re a young and talented group of entrepreneurs and engineers with a groundbreaking idea designed to contribute towards a better tomorrow. FYCH was born out of years of research on plastics recycling at the University of Alicante. During these years, we have studied numerous challenges that the recycling sector faces on its way to the Circular Economy, such as multilayer materials, undesired odors, and the presence of contaminants (or NIAS). As a result, we have developed several innovative technologies intended to increase the recycling rates, improve the quality, and expand the market of recycled products. The mission of FYCH is to bring innovation to the recycling sector. We provide smart solutions for companies of all sizes and pride ourselves on our unparalleled, dedicated service. At FYCH, we believe that the right understanding and technological edge can lead companies towards a successful future.
- Gaibandha Agro VentureIt is a pioneer Bangladeshi company dedicated for Professional Services for waste management, recycling options, renewable energy applications and energy efficiency utilization in different fields. We also want to contribute to secure domestic and overseas competitiveness of agricultural products, increase the income of farming and fishing households and balance development of national economy. Fruits, Seeds, Vegetables, Fish, Fingerlings, Nursery products, Advisory support, Green Farming, Waste to Biogas our primary products, Our enthusiastic focus is to deliver motivational, consulting and terrific technical services to the currently existing or future industries to execute environment friendly production. We in nature foresee to adore a pollution-free dream planet.
- Gavin ConferencesGavin Conferences invites participants from all over the world to attend “2nd World Congress on Infectious Diseases & Vaccines”. Infectious Diseases 2020 is a two-day congress going to be held at London, UK from July 22-23, 2020 and is open to attendees, academics and non-academic audiences. https://euroinfectiousdiseases.gavinconferences.com The theme of the congress is "Prism of Possibilities to Prevent Infectious Diseases". Contact: Jenny Parker firstname.lastname@example.org 6303970234 / 1-804-297-0658(Whatsapp)
- GenerationS Corporate Accelerator Based on RVCGenerationS is a corporate innovation development platform and the largest corporate accelerator in Russia&CEE. In 2018 GenerationS became the first Russian accelerator in Global Accelerator Network (GAN) created by Techstars and the best corporate accelerator in Europe according to Corporate Startup Summit. In 2019 it was selected as TOP-5 public business accelerators by UBI Global
- GenutexComplex global supply chains with multiple points of entry and no secure supply-chain-tracking systems make counterfeiting pharmaceuticals an easy, and very profitable, target for criminals. By logging, at source, a unique identifier (“UI”: e.g. laser mark, QR code, bio-marker, quantum-based identifier or serial number) associated with supply chain chemicals, tablets or capsules, and/or packaging into a decentralized [blockchain] database, it becomes possible to definitively track the authenticity of pharmaceuticals from chemical their constituents to consumption.
- German-Canadian Centre for Innovation and Research (GCCIR)The German-Canadian Centre for Innovation and Research (GCCIR) is a multilateral initiative for the development of German-Canadian, and more broadly European-Canadian, research and business relations. It is based in Edmonton, Alberta and is located in the TEC Edmonton Business Incubator. The Centre provides support for the exchange of information, development of networks, and the establishment and cultivation of collaborative partnerships in academia, business, and industry. The GCCIR, along with Innoget, is the co-organizer of the GCCIR Matchmaking Symposium in Barcelona, to be held on November 19, 2018 in Barcelona (Spain). With the support of the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI) and ACCIÓ, the Agency for Business Competitiveness of Catalonia, the symposium is a unique opportunity for all Spanish organizations to connect with Albertan partners to jointly develop R&D projects eligible to receive funding under the Alberta-Europe Technology Collaboration Fund as well as other funding programs to be presented during the event. From the Alberta side, roughly 15 to 20 Albertan SMEs (small-to-medium sized enterprises) will participate in the symposium for the purpose of meeting potential R&D partners based in Spain. Furthermore, during the event, the German-Canadian Centre for Research (GCCIR), the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI) and ACCIÓ will present the available funding programs that both Spanish and Albertan partners could apply to fund the resulting projects related to the industrial sectors below: Nanotechnology // Geospatial // Drones // Cleantech // Health and e-Health // ICT // IOT // Materials // Energy
- Germans Trias i Pujol Health Sciences Research InstituteMISSIONS The mission of the Health Sciences Research Institute of the “Germans Trias i Pujol” Foundation (IGTP) are to generate, preserve, disseminate and increase multidisciplinary and translational knowledge, as well as echnological development in biomedical sciences, by means of a dynamic, efficient and effective organisation. GOALS The ultimate goal of the IGTP is to become a research centre of reference, able to transfer the generated knowledge into clinical practice and therapeutics (translationality), in order to optimise the psychophysical health and quality of life of the population. VISION - The IGTP, as an institution devoted to biomedical research: - Assumes its humanitarian view, ethical principles, and solidarity, as well as the principles of sustainability in resource management and relationship with the environment. - Its activities will be always related with the health needs of the population and the priority areas in healthcare development. - Assumes the scientific method as its own and faces its goals by means of programs of excellence which enable the leadership in the areas of knowledge of the interest of its researchers. - Protects the data used in, and generated by the research programmes, as well as the privacy of the patients and healthy individuals who participate in them.
- Global Warming and Cooling Inc.Global Warming and Cooling Inc. have homeowners who want to follow the process and our technicians walk them through everything if that is what they want. With wholesale prices, we show our customers first hand. We listen and communicate to all their needs and wants.
- Gold GateGold Gate provides high-net-worth individuals with the opportunity to invest, use, and trade the finest and most irreplaceable real estate from around the world through a secondary marketplace. Our team of experts source each investment opportunity, raise money from investors/clients, and acquire the asset for fractional use and benefit. Our mission is to provide a platform where clients from around the world can choose where they want to live at any time while also offering investment opportunities that have never been available; until now.
- Graft Polymer UK LtdTURN-KEY POLYMER SOLUTION for Clients is the essence of Graft Polymer Business model. Algorithm is very simple: You provide us sample of your material and specify what you want to achieve (Technical Order) Graft Polymer specialists will provide you a Report (Turn -Key Solution) To get such a Report for free a Binding Purchase Agreement is a MUST from a Client. Our motto “COMBINE INCOMPATIBLE” clearly defines our business essence, namely to create polymer modifiers to combine immiscible and incompatible components of polymer alloys to achieve high mechanical characteristics, good impact and chemical resistance, fire retardant properties, cost-effectiveness Given past excellent field results, we have founded Graft Polymer’s Manufacturing & Research Plant, utilized our own IP’s in order to create world best polymer modification technologies that allow the development of a full spectrum of modifiers & alloys with unique features. We are engaged in the research & development of innovative goods, and methods of production by following our main goals which allow an innovative approach for products at competitive prices. https://youtu.be/Ryol_D4Iu1M
- Grant Instruments (Cambridge) LtdScientific instrument company founded in 1951 and a world leader in precision temperature control. Employs over 70 people across three sites in UK, US and India. Very strong R&D base and long track record in custom development for organisation such as CERN, NASA, Kew Gardens etc.
- Greenpharma S.A.S.We are a CRO company providing service and products in drug discovery. Our products consist of pure natural compound libraries, plant extract libraries and chemo and bio-focused libraries. Furthemore, Greenpharma owns the commercial portal www.ambinter.com with 20 millions of referenced compounds for purchase. Our services ranges from phytochemistry analysis, molecular modelling (virtual screening, QSAR,...), drug repositionning, medicinal chemistry.
- Grove Hydrogen Automotive LLCHydrogen Fuel Cell Powered Zero Emission Sustainable Prestige Car Company Born from a desire to create a car that is truly clean, from the earth it originates to the roads upon which it allows our passengers to roam, Grove has searched the earth to find the greatest scientific advances to achieve this Goal. Grove creates cars from the Earth and for the Earth, we respect the energy and materials the planet has given us. Simultaneously respecting the desires of our passengers to a enjoy comfortable, enjoyable and convenient solution to navigating this great planet of ours. A combined effort of the best from technology and minds from all over the world, Grove delivers a new standard of green mobility, powered by hydrogen, enlightened by Science and focused on the future for all mankind.
- Growth Innovators Group LtdAt Growth Innovators Group (GIG) we believe that by engaging with SMEs (& AIM listed Co's) we can mitigate investor risk over a 3 year time frame and thus increase valuations and make them more investable. By accelerating Sales Revenue Growth in this period, we grow revenues, improve cashflow and drive scale. We do this using our Network of Expert Associates with un-paralled industry & customer connections and through providing appropriate Financial & Operational Expertise and Marketing Support as needed, in other words we sell 'gold dust'. We bring an experienced team and an extended network of senior directors (350 Associates) with wide cross-industry experience who enable us to engage at a senior level with targeted customers and channel partners. We can support companies through funding rounds, licensing deals, trade sales and have worked with several AIM listed companies on sale of the company and sales of their products.
- HaierFounded in Qingdao, China in 1984, Haier now has become the world’s largest home appliance manufacturer, with its major product lines ranging from refrigerator, freezer, water heater, air conditioner, washing machine, kitchen appliances and many other small appliances. Currently, the Group’s major brands include Haier, Casarte, GE Appliances, Aqua, Fisher & Paykel, and Leader. Each brand has its own market position and provides outstanding user experiences for end users. In the age when open innovation is becoming ever more present, the company is also exploring disruptive innovation in many aspects. In terms of R&D, Haier holds the principle that “The world is our R&D center” and now has established 10 R&D centers all around the world, including 3 in North America, 1 in Germany, 2 in China, 1 in South Korea, 1 in Japan, 1 in India and 1 in New Zealand. Each R&D center can be regarded as a technology integrator and all together they form into a global network to bring continuous advanced and disruptive technologies to Haier. Haier Open Partnership Ecosystem (HOPE) is an open innovation platform of Haier Group. It engages over 3.8 million technology resources and over 400,000 registered users, and generates over 6,000 creative ideas each year. The platform is dedicated to providing services for global innovators and maximizing the interests of all parties by integrating global resources and facilitating the transformation of these good ideas. We sincerely welcome organizations, universities, companies to be part of our open innovation process to make best use of their talents and gain benefits from the cooperation between us.