User Profiles Site map description
- Lucas CoelhoFor me: the final goal is more important than challenges of the process. I always have been involved the themes related to research, development processes and innovation. I have worked in related fields of fine chemistry, engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, intellectual property and technological business. I have an academic (BSc of Pharmaceutical Science, 2008; MSc of Pharmaceutical Science, 2010) and business (4yr as Project Manager and later on as Industrial Director) background. I also finished my phD (march/2017) in the field of Production and Purification valued added of chemicals from industrial waste and ordinary materials. I am passionate for people, technological innovation and business!
- Lucas MontesThe mission of the Research Results Transfer Office (OTRI, for its initials in Spanish) of the University of Granada (UGR) is to identify and valorize R&D results for their commercialization by industry and entities worldwide. The OTRI is integrated into the Vice-Rector’s Office for Research and Technology Transfer, which activities are aimed at: • UGR researchers for the valorization of their knowledge in the socio-economic environment; • Companies, by building strategic bonds with the university to improve their competitiveness; • Entrepreneurs of the academic community for the setting up of spin-off companies.
- Lucas Montes PérezAll parameters included in the model, except TOC, are easy to measure continuously, in situ. Meanwhile, there are commercial devices that allow continuous measurement of TOC. Unlike the majority of known methods, in the present invention uses data obtained from samples that are available in the distribution network, not the water source. In addition, obtaining the data necessary to achieve adequate precision in the prediction would not result in additional cost and that water services are required to measure them by legislation (Directive 98/83/EC). As an example, the main parameters (TOC, CRC, T, pH, B and C) using the method as explanatory variables must be controlled according to European standards. In practice, this method is implemented in an apparatus or device comprising means for measurement of the variables used for estimation, means for processing the values measured by said device and calculations determined by the method, and data output means providing the prediction of the likelihood of presence of trihalomethanes. Using the method described in the present invention can detect points in the network with difficulties. Once you have evidence of the risk of presence of THMs can be performed and analysis. Al sampling campaigns begin to detect the presence of THMs risk you can take certain measures in the supply system leading to reduction of its presence. By using the proposed method or device may register ahead of trends that allow the real presence of excessive amounts of THMs. This method is primarily focused on the use of water services that manage the network in low, reaching the user, but not the high network, mainly transporting large volumes, or the collection and treatment of water at source. For them it is for the most useful method, allowing them to predict the formation of THMs, before they reach values allowed by law. After that warning, it may take measures to solve the problem at source from the source of water, or water treatment plant.
- Lucia ChierchiaHead of Open Innovation of Electrolux Group, she has the responsibility to identify innovative business solutions in external non-traditional ecosystems, through alliances with universities, business incubators, banks and investors, technology scouting companies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Xeo_p4_oo
- LUCIA CORALI got my maser degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry in 2011 and the PhD in nanotechnology in 2016. After an experience as postdoctoral researcher, in 2019 I obtained a position as knowledge transfer manager for the technology transfer Office of the National Cancer Institute in Aviano (Pordenone-Italy).
- Luis AlloIn my current job I’m accountable for identifying, securing and Managing R&D partnerships in order to augment capabilities, accelerate time to market for pipeline ideas and bring technology platforms to commercial products/solutions. Focus areas: Cough & Cold, Digestive Health, Smoking Cessation, Devices, Self Care