User Profiles Site map description
- Matthew KNortonMy name is Matthew and I'm a Holistic Doctor. I am fond of my job. When I have some free time I spend it with my family or read books. On my opinion, reading is a lifelong skill. If you want to be successful, you should be welindie-popl-read and erudite, to move with the times. Dr. Matthew K. Norton
- Matthew WahlrabInnovative Foundations is dedicated to giving world-class ideas the resources they need to drive revenue from early adopters and the support they need for long-term success. We accelerate the path to commercial success for our partners by: - securing funding for underfunded R&D development - accelerating the transition from innovation by sourcing technical solutions to long-standing technical hurdles - delivering nearly immediate results on partnership opportunities for your Open Innovation Department - leveraging our network to get your latest break-thru in front of targeted partners with an expressed interest in your solution - protecting your interests, competitive advantage, and create a constructive collaborative environment through strategic licensing and mutually beneficial tech transfer agreements - extracting maximum value from your technology when your solution crosses industry boundaries - preparing and packing your patent and non-patent IP for immediate business results
- Maxim KorshikovAs a Sr.Project Manager and CMO at Technoton Engineering, I do business analytics of markets and competitors, providing the best economic and technology opportunities for client business grow. I help technology product development professionals achieve success at software, firmware and hardware projects by providing full stack development services on time, on budget and to specifications. Technoton Engineering is specialized in embedded software development and IoT hardware development for vehicle telematics, industrial automation, Internet of Things (IoT) fields. As a software and hardware development company, we implement unique IoT technologies and edge computing data processing, provide our clients with Hardware & Software Ready Platforms for smart and IoT device development. Competencies and experience of our team include an end-to-end process of smart device development - from an idea and Statement of Work analysis to Proof of Concept and mass production launch with technological equipment development. In our portfolio: - Telematics GSM gateways and GPS trackers for monitoring of operational data on land and water transport - CAN bus tools, J1939 to MQTT converters, smart CAN bus displays (J1939, NMEA) and CAN bus readers - Intelligent level sensors for vehicles and stationary tanks - Smart flow meters for vehicles and industrial use to meet local monitoring, reporting and verification regulations - Contactless data readers of CAN-bus data - Analyzers, simulators and converters of messages, signals, interfaces (CAN, RS-485, RS-232, analog) - Metrological installations for smart sensors, smart flow meters production and service More details https:/rd-technoton.com
- Maziyar MalekiExperienced Marketing Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the Automotive industry. Skilled in ATL advertising, Market Analysis, Event Planning, and Strategic Planning. Strong marketing professional with a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) focused in MBA (Marketing, Strategy and HRM) from Shahrood University of Technology, and Phd in Marketing Strategy from Allameh Tabatabaei University.
- MD IdiakeI have been an active professional software developer (VB6, Asp.net, etc) since 1993. I have developed over 20 commercial software since that time. My most prominent innovation is an SMS platform that can send SMS notification both ways- to the those requesting information (or sender) as well as those contained in the information requsted (or receiver) simultaneously. Out of this platform, we have created the World's 1st Digital (SMS) Lost & Found Service that is totally FREE. http://bit.ly/2NAW5uw. I am also the Chief Promoter of an Online Radio Station, goodnewsradio.ng (available on google play store, Apple iTunes & Blackberry World) that is totally devoted to promoting Nigerian MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises).
- Md Mahobul IslamMr Islam is a civil engineer. Experienced in waste management and livelihood works, from technical studies to project management and supervising. He has 14 years of experience & has coordinated & delivered on time/budget/quality more than 30 diversified (waste mngt, energy, infrastructures & governance ) projects & studies in Bangladesh and overseas (Nepal, Sri Lanka, India) in the following areas: Integrated Sustainable Waste Management (ISWM) planning for developing countries, community participation and institutional aspects; Service model of municipal waste based biogas plant; Small & medium enterprise on waste collection, recycling and treatment services; PMSD on bio fertilizer (production, QC, branding, packaging, promotion and marketing) & value chain; Design and costing of landfills, rehabilitation of dump sites, waste water treatment facilities, module on construction, rehabilitation, O&M of waste mngt for south Asia; Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) & Environmental Management Plan (EMP); Feasibility Studies, Environmental Legislation, Tender documents - Specifications, BoQ; During the implementation of the aforementioned projects he has cooperated with public institutions (municipalities, regional authorities, Ministries), private companies and other stakeholders. He has significant experience in designing, project management/coordination and possesses organizational, leading and problem solving skills. Currently he is the Coordinator of the Energy & Urban Services Program at Practical Action, Bangladesh and implementing 2 multicountry projects in South Asia. He successfully demonstrated kitchen waste based community biogas model in Gaibandha, first of its kind in Bangladesh. He is a certified biogas trainer (from Institute of Energy, University of Dhaka). He has hands on experience on implementing waste to energy technology in UP-MP, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. He has excellent skills in programs such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, SPSS
- Meir AmarinI help startups, VCs, tech hubs and corporations to effectively create value, grow and innovate so that they can have more time to focus on developing more profits. I am business expert with comprehensive, global accomplishments in business innovation, development and growth. Self directed and driven professional with unique and diverse capabilities, start-up agility and corporate know-how. Two decades of intense, global business leadership experience combined with strong innovation and technology orientation, solid financial and commercial acumen. Well experienced in working with and for innovative startups and global corporations worldwide. Recognized proficiently as a disruptive business developer, business technologist and innovative technology scouter. Experienced venture partner and at advisory board capacity. Strong networking within the advanced technology industries, start-ups ecosystem, innovation hubs, leading global corporations, CVCs, VCs, PEs, Investors & other financial entities worldwide. ► Fluent in English, Spanish, Portuguese & Hebrew. ► Results oriented business leader, excellent communication skills and strong work ethic. ► Top notch communication and inter-cultural skills. Specialties: Management, Business leadership, Business Innovation, Business Development, Lean Innovation, Advisory Board, Venture Partner, Venture Advisor, Strategic Technology Scouting, Start-ups Growth Mentor, Start-ups Funds Finder, Strategic Partnerships, P&L Management, Globalization, Deal Structures, Budgeting, Strategic Planning, Business Intelligence, Technologies: Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Information Technology, Media & Internet, FinTech, Automotive, Cyber Security, Healthcare, Machine Learning, Enterprise Software, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Blockchain, Industry 4.0, Internet of Things. ✉ email@example.com