User Profiles Site map description
- Leonardo Pradera OstermannExpert in tunneling construction control and compute scientist. Software-Hardware project for systematic shotcrete thickness control in New Austrian Tunneling Method (work in progress 90% aproximately). I wish contact with engineering societys interested in this innovation project.
- Les BlevinsAAEC has developed a novel new concept energy technology designed to enable homeowners, businesses, towns, cities and even counties to convert completely to cleaner energy. AAEC is for all those who understand that distributed alternative / renewable energy derived from solar, wind, biomass and waste is a viable pathway to stall global warming and produce a much better future for our descendants, and ultimately for all humanity. AAEC offers a viable and affordable way to move to a future where people are better at controlling global warming. Fossil fuel firms and utilities may at first oppose what AAEC offers, preferring to continue passing on the high costs in cleaning up their operations to their customers, even if far better options are available that would benefit them as well. AAEC management believes we will all do better and be safer in the long run if we can deploy a practical way to power nearly all human activities on extraction of greenhouse gases that have already been emitted into earth’s atmosphere while also cutting back on ongoing greenhouse emissions and begin protecting communities and electric power grids. I’m claiming to be an inventor of one of the “tools” needed to enable humanity to overhaul the power delivery system, in the USA and elsewhere, and help get us out of the box fossil fuels and governmental inaction have humanity bound up in. I propose that we do this through deployment of modern advanced alternative energy projects at residential, community, city and county scale as good paying, infrastructure producing, jobs are needed that protect rather than degrade sustainability. Les Blevins says my small tech energy development firm is seeking support from any and all that may care to support our trickle up distributed energy technology development project. With a small amount of financial support AAEC will enable bringing localized clean low-carbon energy production to the people of the world much as the PC brought computing to the people of the world. Please contact me for more information. Les Blevins President at Advanced Alternative Energy 1207 N 1800 Rd. Lawrence, KS 66049 Ph: 785-842-1943 Email LBlevins@aaecorp.com : http://aaecorp.com/ceo.html ; https://www.facebook.com/les.blevins2
- Leticia Espinosa, PhD* +10 year of experience in R&D in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods and OTC/Food supplements Health Care industry. * Highly skilled in linking technical insight with consumer and marketing needs and working in the seams between the two functions. * Experienced in matrix organizations, coordinating multifunctional groups at global locations. * Interested in combining technical background and managerial skills in problem solving and new product development. * Very organized and disciplined with pragmatic approach to work. * Passionate about developing people through coaching, continuous improvement and career planning. Worldwide mobile Specialties: Innovation, product development, Project Management, development of product scientific claims and demos, multi-disciplined group management, consulting, OTC Pharmaceuticals, R&D, GMP, Stability, Global collaboration, regulated environment, Analytical Chemistry, FMCG, Food Supplements, Consumer Health, innovation, probiotics.
- Liana Naim•Identifying collaborative projects that can link international pharmaceutical companies to leading Israeli academic investigators. •Assisting companies interested in operating in the Israeli market to find suitable local partners. •Providing strategic and marketing consultancy for the pharmaceutical, medical device and cosmetic industries in Israel and abroad. •Undertaking initial market evaluations, including advising on all guidelines regarding registration and the requirement of the Israeli Ministry of Health. • Specializes in Providing market analysis of Biotechnology companies to investors interested to invest in this area including detailed evaluation of the technology and competing technologies, identifying and quantifying market opportunities.
- Libor HofmannOur company was established in 2003 in Brno, a city in The Czech Republic. Our mission is to develop and manufacture HF and UHF RFID tags on a high technical level, in order to meet the specific requirements of our customers. The success of our company is proven by the fact that our RFID tags are used in many industrial environments by customers all over the world. We are constantly thinking about innovative ideas, improving our extensive product range, and broadening the possibilities of what can be achieved from a RFID tag. We understand that RFID Technology is a creative area which requires intimate knowledge regarding RF engineering, material know-how, and ingenious design. Here is the list of our most successful RFID tags: UHF RFID Battery-Assisted Wristband UHF RFID Lanyard UHF RFID Wristband with Body Optimization UHF RFID Heat Resistant Tags up to 320°C UHF RFID Card with Body Optimisation UHF RFID Antenna P-10 HF RFID Heat Resistant Industry Tag – Up to 240°C HF RFID Heat Resistant Glass Tag – Up to 205°C Please let us know which kind of HF and UHF tags you are looking for and how we would be able to help you. Our team HL-RFIDTAG is ready to find you the best solution.
- Lidia AguileraTechnology transfer professional with a strong track record of performance and experience in technical team leadership with a PhD in nanotechnology and over 10 years of international experience in both private and public research. Dr. Aguilera has developed her scientific career at prestigious centers in Belgium and Spain and is still linked to the research sector as an expert evaluator of R&D projects for the European Commission. Dr. Aguilera is now Technology Transfer Officer at the University of Luxembourg. Over the last years, Dr. Aguilera has worked in a private company as a technology transfer manager, negotiating and winning projects with multinational companies, SMEs, and public agencies and managing a highly qualified team. She has been involved in projects from different disciplines (medical devices, functional foods, new materials, etc.) with companies and universities, including negotiation of license agreements, worldwide identification of new technologies, and the analysis of large IP portfolios. Specialties: Competitive analysis, technology scouting, technology transfer processes, valorization & commercialization of technologies.
- Lilantha LakmalTo obtain a challenging and rewarding with Data Science/ Data Integration(ETL)/ Business Intelligence/ Big Data or Data Warehousing fields where I can utilize my knowledge, proficiency, and skills to contribute to a new technology.