User Profiles Site map description
- Mike AlbuMike Albu, M.S., is currently Laboratory Manager of instrumentation, wet, and biomedical laboratories at Xperiential Laboratories, a division of Somnio Global, in Novi, MI. Mike obtained his B.S., in Microbiology from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI, and his M.S. in Macromolecular Chemistry from the University of Detroit-Mercy in Detroit, MI. He worked for twelve years as a medical technologist and clinical microbiologist at various area hospitals and laboratories and worked for twenty-five years at PPG Industries, Troy, MI, as a Laboratory Manager and Research Associate. Mike was also an Adjunct Professor of Biochemistry at the University of Windsor and Specialist Formulator at Avomeen Laboratories in Ann Arbor, MI, prior to coming to Somnio Global.
- mike testA detailed description of your Offer leads to receive qualified contact requests from the industry A detailed description of your Offer leads to receive qualified contact requests from the industry A detailed description of your Offer leads to receive qualified contact requests from the industry A detailed description of your Offer leads to receive qualified contact requests from the industry
- Milena VraneševićExperienced English Translator making her way in the world of IT. Skilled in creating technical, business, product, and promotional content. Dedicated to lead processing and market research. Helping companies discover and benefit from Execom's way of digging deep into the code. Business development.
- Miller & Company LLPLicensed in New York, the professionals at Miller & Company have served top-tier Manhattan clients since 1997.They exceed your every expectation with full-service dedication to your financial needs. They spend time with you before delivering customize accounting strategies that improve your life and facilitate your lifestyle. Miller & Company serves New York’s elite with distinction, professionalism and responsiveness. Miller & Company leads the industry in customized, personal accounting services, delivering world class consulting, compliance and tax services. The accounting team focuses solely on your financial goals and desired outcomes. Totally invested in your success, they work with your business as if it were their own. Contact Miller & Company for tax services and QuickBooks accounting. Miller & Company caters to high net-worth individuals and thriving businesses that need a personal touch and an analytical eye. If that describes you, call Miller&Company LLP on +1 (646) 865-1444 for innovative accounting and strategic services such as:
- MILTON S F DE LIMAHe graduated in physics from the Catholic University of São Paulo (1989), Master in Nuclear Technology from the University of São Paulo (1992) and hold a Ph.D. in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering from the University of São Paulo and Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (1997). He was research and teaching Assistant of Professor Wilfried Kurz from 1997 to 2000. Has worked on projects with big companies like Von Moss / Swiss Steels, ThyssenKrupp, Usiminas, Volvo, Alcan, Alstom, as well as participated in the process of incubation and micro-enterprises promotion of the Technology Park of Sao Paulo. Participated as a consultant, the deployment of two French companies in Brazil, through the consortium Isotech / Pays de la Loire. He was a Member of Council of the Millennium Factory Institute. He was a consultant ad-hoc project of the Center for Competitiveness and Innovation Brazil. He was visiting professor at the Federal University of Uberlandia (UFU), Universidad Nacional de Colombia (UNAL) and Colorado School of Mines (CSM). He is currently responsible for the laser processing labs at the Institute for Advanced Studies (IEAv), is associate professor at the Instituto Tecnologico de Aeronautica (ITA), is associate professor of the School of Mines, Federal University of Ouro Preto (UFOP). His laser materials processing graduate course at ITA completed ten years in 2016. Currently, he is also consultant in some metal working industries. He has experience in Materials Engineering and Metallurgy, with an emphasis in Physical Metallurgy, acting on the following topics: welding, laser welding, surface treatments, nanotechnology, additive manufacturing and technological innovation.