User Profiles Site map description
- Juli BlascoPhD in Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering Master of Engineering on Micro & Nanoelectronics Licenciate degree on Physics and Electrical and Electronics Engineering Studies 2013-2017 PhD in Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering UAB Escola d’Enginyeria (Cerdanyola del Vallès – Barcelona) 2013-2013 Master of Engineering in Micro & Nanoelectronics UAB Escola d’Enginyeria (Cerdanyola del Vallès – Barcelona) 2008-2012 Licenciate degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Facultad de Física UB (Diagonal – Barcelona) 2002-2007 Licenciate degree in Physics Facultad de Física UB (Diagonal – Barcelona) 2001-2002 (1 year) Licenciate degree in Technical Engineering in Management Computing Facultad de Informática UPC – Campus Nord (Diagonal – Barcelona) Professional Experience 2013-2017 UAB Departament d’Enginyeria Electrònica – Cerdanyola del Vallès Position: Research personnel in training Task: Research (Resistive Switching) y teaching (bachelor degrees in Computing, Electronics Engineering, Nanoscience & Nanotechnology) 2008-2010 UB Facultad de Física - Barcelona Position: Staff at Taller d’Enginyeria Electrònica i Tecnologies de la Informació (TEeTI) Task: Preparing, starting up & driving lab exercises to institute & first year bachelor degree students. April 2009 Enginycat 2009. Fira de Barcelona Position: Staff. Task: Recommending & giving information to first year bachelor degree students. Publications 1 Blasco J, Ghenzi N, Suñé J, Levy P, Miranda E. “Modeling of the Hysteretic I –V Characteristics of TiO2-based resistive switches using the generalized diode equation”. Electron Device Letters, IEEE Vol. 35, No. 3, 390-2, 2014. 2 Blasco J, Castán H, García H, Dueñas S, Suñé J, Kemell M, Kukli K, Ritala M, Leskelä M, Miranda E. “Single-parameter model for the post-breakdown conduction characteristics of HoTiOx-based MIM capacitors”. Microelectronics Reliability, Vol. 54, No. 9-10, 1707-11, 2014. 3 Blasco J, Jančovič P, Fröhlich K, Suñé J, Miranda E. “Modeling of the switching I-V characteristics in ultrathin (5 nm) atomic layer deposited HfO2 films using the logistic hysteron”. Journal of vacuum Science & Technology B, Vol. 33, No. 1, 01A102. 2015. 4 Blasco J, Ghenzi N, Suñé J, Levy P, Miranda E. “Equivalent circuit modeling of the bistable conduction characteristics in electroformed thin dielectric films”. Microelectronics Reliability, Vol. 55, No. 1, 1-14. INTRODUCTORY INVITED PAPER. 2015. IN DEVELOPMENT: Blasco J, Castán H, García H, Dueñas S, Gonzalez M B, Campabadal F, Suñé J, Miranda E, “Preisach-like modeling of multilevel conduction in bipolar resistive switching devices”, 2017. Computering Intermediate-high level knowledge of: • Matlab • Origin • PSPICE • Mentor Graphics: DxDesigner, Expedition PCB, Analog Hyperlynx. • MPLABX • Programming Languages: Fortran, C, Quartus II ALTERA. • Text processor: Microsoft Word • Hojas de Cálculo: Excel • Presentation: Power Point • Gnuplot • Arduino • PCAD • PSPICE Languages Spanish: Native Catalan: Native English: High Level
- Julià Manzanas MondéjarEconomist with high specialization in Innovation & Knowledge Economy Member of the New Club of Paris # Technology Transfer #IPR Consultant #Technology Founding #Patent Broker #Customer Excellence Specialist Founder & CEO of SmartCC SA, Cabier Institute SL VP of the Innovation & Knowledge Economy Commission at Catalan Economist Association
- Julian RibinikJulian Ribinik Photography is an Award-winning New York wedding photography agency that captures your love in a modern, relaxed style. Discover NYC's best wedding photo shoot and NYC's best wedding photographers here in our NYC wedding planning guide. Visit us here - https://julianribinikweddings.com anytime!
- Julio HarosExperience in the ICT sector of 8 years serving small and medium companies, in the incorporation of technologies. I work as a Business Consultant, implementing systems that allow and facilitate the operation in the company, such as in the education sector, services, and marketing, as well as the implementation of improvements in the operation through accompaniment and personalized advice in the improvement of automated production processes. I currently serve as Coordinator of the Technological Intelligence System of the Technological Observatory of Jalisco, carrying out monitoring activities of business competitors in the textile, furniture, clothing, fashion, medical devices, footwear and other sectors.
- JusBFit TulsaJusBFit seeks to bring world-class customer service to the fitness equipment industry. We believe in under promising and over delivering, as well as prioritizing relationship building and customer retention over aggressive marketing tactics. We truly believe that business should be based on honesty and loyalty, and look forward to earning yours! Address :- 5555 S 104th E Ave, Tulsa, OK 74146 Tel No :- 855-587-2348 Website :- https://jusbfit.com/ Working Hours :- Mon To Fri - 8am–6pm