Organization Profiles Site map description
- Qaztech VenturesMain Kazakhstan public operator in Kazakhstan responsible for startups, venture financing and corporate innovation policies and funding. Strong link to medium and large industrial companies in Kazakhstan. Till 2018 known as National Agency for Technological Development.
- Qu & CoQu & Co is a quantum-computational software and services business focused on chemistry and material-science. We help our chemical and industrial clients translate the latest academic research from the field of quantum-information to practical solutions for quantum-chemistry, machine-learning and fluid-dynamics. For more info, please visit: www.quandco.com
- Quantilyte LtdQuantilyte is a research, development and manufacturing company with a powerful, patented diagnostic platform that delivers fast, highly sensitive immunoassay results at point-of-use. We are a spin-out from Strathclyde university.
- Quantonics UGQuantonics Crystals is strategically positioned in the research & development of new processes ,production and sales of high quality organic, crystalline Semiconductors Nanomaterials.& Q-Dot´s doped Graphene This included close and comprehensive collaboration with support and assistance for the customers in design of new Prototypes or Product development.
- Queen's UniversityQueen’s is Canada’s definitive university experience. Home to 2015 Nobel Prize winner, Dr. Arthur B. McDonald, Queen’s offers an exceptional student learning experience and a comprehensive research-intensive environment. The university ranks 4th among medical-doctoral universities in Canada and has the highest graduation rate in the country. Here, exceptional people create an unrivaled community and an unmatched mix of opportunities – a powerful combination that leads to an unmistakable impact on the world.
- rapid alphaInnovative Foundations is dedicated to giving world-class ideas the resources they need to drive revenue from early adopters and the support they need for long-term success. We accelerate the path to commercial success for our partners by: - securing funding for underfunded R&D development - accelerating the transition from innovation by sourcing technical solutions to long-standing technical hurdles - delivering nearly immediate results on partnership opportunities for your Open Innovation Department - leveraging our network to get your latest break-thru in front of targeted partners with an expressed interest in your solution - protecting your interests, competitive advantage, and create a constructive collaborative environment through strategic licensing and mutually beneficial tech transfer agreements - extracting maximum value from your technology when your solution crosses industry boundaries - preparing and packing your patent and non-patent IP for immediate business results
- ResetfoodsAlong multiple points within the food value chain, both Buyers and Suppliers constantly struggles to balance uncertain supply and demand. This inefficiency results in vast amounts of food surplus and waste as well as lost resources. The challenge is to align a broader base of buyers and suppliers within an efficient reallocation mechanism. Resetfoods.com has embraced this opportunity with the creation of three adaptable B2B web based solutions. As a Toronto based start-up, focused on rationalizing fragmented markets, we have combined innovative elements drawn from areas such as Reverse Bid & Auction structures. With an initial focus on the existing inefficiencies within the food value chain, we've designed our platforms to be highly adaptable and proxy the range between an Ebay and a Reverse Bid format. As well, we have incorporated a Black Box configuration where both pricing and identity can be concealed. As a result, product is moved faster and achieves a higher price while brand value is protected.
- RPC ParmatechProduction Company “Parmatech" designs, produces, sells and services high-quality equipment for different materials processing. The company carries out designs and production in cooperation with key machine building plants of Perm region. The company's activities directs to natural resources conservation for future generations due to innovation products and services development, which allow to increase efficiency of processing companies all around the world.
- Rudjer Boskovic InstituteThe Ruđer Bošković Institute is regarded as Croatia’s leading scientific institute in the natural and biomedical sciences as well as marine and environmental research, owing to its size, scientific productivity, international reputation in research, and the quality of its scientific personnel and research facilities. The Institute is the leading and internationally most competitive Croatian institute by virtue of its participation in international research projects, such as the IAEA and EC FP5-7 programs funded by the European Commission, NATO, NSF, SNSF, DAAD and other international scientific foundations. Today, the Ruđer Bošković Institute gathers 550 scientists and researchers in more than 80 laboratories pursuing research in theoretical and experimental physics, physics and materials chemistry, electronics, physical chemistry, organic chemistry and biochemistry, molecular biology and medicine, the sea and the environment, informational and computer sciences, laser and nuclear research and development.
- SATT Sud EstSATT Sud Est provides a single interface between companies and public research institutes in PACA and Corsica (regions in the sous-east of France). Its objective is to accelerate the growth of your company by generating added value while ensuring a competitive edge to protect your products, services and/or software. SATT Sud Est workds to bridge the technology gap between the development of technologies and know-how resulting from public research and your proposal for its industrial-scale production. SATT Sud Est is built up around two technology transfer poles (Health & Life Technologies; Materials, Environment & Information Technologies, and Social Sciences & Humanities), as well as a Licensing & Start-up Creation dept.
- SciTechConsultThe mission of the company is assisting in development of the Triple Helix Model for innovations development in Kazakhstan. The Triple Helix Model was worked out in England and Holland in the beginning of 21 century by Henry Etzkowitz - the NewCastle University’s professor and Loet Leydesdorff - Amsterdam University’s professor. The Triple Helix symbolizes the union of government, business and university, which are the key elements of the innovation system of any country. The Triple Helix Model shows the inclusion of different institutes into cooperation at different phases of generating innovations. On the initial phase of knowledge generation the government and university interact. Then the university cooperates with business in the process of technology transfer and technology is pushed into market in joint with government and business. Goals. Assistance to: 1. inventors – in IP protection and it’s commercialization (in particular by attracting governmental support and interest of businesses; 2. government – in raising innovation activity; 3. businesses - in technology audit, business diagnostics and attracting more acceptable sources of investments into innovation activity development. Our Offer: Working out and implementation of the corporate system for R&D commercialization Innovation project concept proof Due diligence of investments and innovation projects Working out R&D commercialization strategies Raising innovation projects attractiveness Technologies market research Technology audit of research institutions and enterprises Assistance for patents licensing and concession Commercialization projects management Raising expertise in technology transfer and commercialization Businesses Preparing business plans Diagnostics of businesses, deep analyses of the company efficiency, evaluating new perspectives, working out and assisting in strategies realization Search and implementation new (in particular organization and management) technologies Search for partners and experts in different fields Меню: Партнеры (Partners) Astana Innovations JSC, Shymkent Innovatsiya Ltd, Jartas Systems Ltd, National Center for Biotechnologies, Research Institute for Plant Biology and Biotechnologies, Centras Holding, National Center for Scientific and Technical Information, etc.
- shimmer ResearchShimmer is a leader in wearable wireless sensing. The company designs, develops and manufactures a full range of wearable wireless sensors including Kinematic, Bio‐Physical, and Ambient modules. Shimmer's main product is Shimmer, a wireless sensor platform that allows for the capture and communication of a wide array of sensed data in real‐time. It features low-power standards based wireless communication technologies and a large storage capacity which facilitates wearable wireless sensing in both connected and disconnected modes. Shimmer has leading expertise in application development, technical support, and systems integration. Shimmer is currently used in over 50 countries for a wide variety of applications, and the platform can be integrated into existing product, service, research, and development programs.
- siam cement public company limitedFor over the past 100 years, SCG has been dedicated to developing innovation that can cater to the needs of customers, society, and the environment. SCG has continuously promoted research and innovation while engaging in collaborations through open innovation projects including joint projects with educational and research institutes in Thailand and abroad, issuing a technology roadmap, as well as collaborating with startups in Thailand and other countries. SCG’s drive for innovation is not limited to only answering to today’s needs, but looking into the future where the daily lives of people will be transformed and keeping in mind the sustainability of society and the environment. SCG will drive forward innovation, asking new questions and confronting new changes with the courage to think and act promptly to offer everyone a better quality of life … this is our PASSION for Better
- Sibbiotech LLCWe are a startup company created in 2019 for the development and production of antimalarial drugs and antibiotics. We are building a plant and research laboratories in the Koltsov biotechnopark. We are the winners of the Akadempark Accelerator. Our achievements are the development of technology for the production of artemisinic acid and artemisinin. We invite researchers and research groups who want to develop drugs to treat sick people for various diseases.
- SinapTecSinapTec invests in innovation and development, manufactures and brings to market Ultrasonic modules to meet the demands of the Manufacturing and Healthcare Industries in pursuit of a more efficient and durable future. The innovation definitely takes part to our DNA. The emergence of new therapeutic methods through ultrasound technology turns SinapTec into the ideal partner for the realization of medical devices. This comprises equipment for analytical purposes, low frequency and high frequency devices (HIFU). The technological expertise and experience of SinapTec's research department put us in the position to meet our customers's most diverse specifications. We are open to any proposal and project directly connected to the Public Health and Patient well-being! Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
- Siskin CapitalSiskin Capital is a UK-based firm that is focused on three principal business areas; 1. Intellectual capital advisory – providing patent transaction services, strategic advisory and patent advisory services. 2. Capital raising for technology companies 3. M&A advisory and execution for technology companies that either want to acquire assets or to dispose of assets. Siskin Capital serves a range of clients from large technology companies right through to small and medium enterprises, and start-ups operating in the high-tech space. The team brings together decades of high profile, wide-ranging technical and commercial experience, coupled with a fresh outlook, in shaping patent and investment deals across global markets. We draw on, and build upon, expertise from professionals with backgrounds in a variety of technical disciplines and skill-sets. Our clients receive deal creativity, flexibility, industry connections and above all, a focus on maximizing value for whichever transaction they mandate our services.
- Soc CreatiuOur baseline, ‘creative exploration for disruptive solution‘·, explains that we are enthusiast about new ideas with a careful focus on going to the market with it. We are very confortable with chaotic phases when the product is not defined and we need to look to alternative or different solutions. Our process is following a standard Product Creation Process and we choose simple solutions and optimize to minimize cost and risk What we do : Technical creativity - Product architecture and optimization - From Idea to Industrialization (Product Creation Process) Requirement analysis Schematic and design Layout and production transfer Product cost reduction Mechanical design and prototype
- SOLAR ADDED VALUESAV is a a SME technological company focusing its activities in the solar energy sector and in the energy efficiency sector. Our team is made up of technical professionals, in the main engineers, highly expertise at developing research projects for the application of innovating products and solutions within these sectors. Since the outset, our technical capacity has been valued not only by private companies but also by important technological centres and universities. Furthermore, our previously acquired international experience has allowed for significant commercial relations within entities elsewhere in Europe and in countries such as the USA, Japan, Taiwan and South Korea, among others. Within the the solar energy sector we have being rapidly recognized as an international reference company within the Concentrated Photovoltaic Sector (CPV) where we develop testing equipment for solar devices (solar cells, optics, solar modules and others). In addition we can develop engineering projects for solar farms as well as technical due diligence. In the energy efficiency sector we have developed energy audits for either for SME or BIG enterprises in different sectors (industrial, financial, building construction ... etc). We also development and apply different projects to achieve energy saving within the corresponding institution. SAV also counts with a dedicated R&D department that can carry out works in different areas such as electronics, instrumentation and control development and integration, mechanical engineering analysis, software development (LabView, C++, Matlab, 3D modelling ... etc).
- Steinbeis Centre for Technology Transfer IndiaThe Steinbeis-Stiftung für Wirtschaftsförderung (StW) is the umbrella organization of the Steinbeis Transfer Network. The non-profit foundation and the Steinbeis GmbH & Co. KG für Technologietransfer (StC), responsible for all commercial activities involved in knowledge and technology transfer, are headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. Steinbeis Enterprises are located in 16 countries all over the world, having a network of global experts with project partners in a further 42 countries with total 900 technology centres . Steinbeis India accelerates and supports the specific transfer of knowledge and technology with accomplished technology and management experts. Services -\ Technology Consulting, Scouting / Development, Evaluation & Transfer Renewable Energy Technologies (Solar, Wind, Micro Hydel, Geothermal, Waste to Energy etc.) Precision & Ultra-Precision Machines & Machine-Design Auto Electronics and Advanced Materials for Automotive Technologies Life-Sciences Technologies Technical Consulting ODMs and OEMs on Product Designs, System De-sign and Engineering and to meet global product / system compliance requirement Roof Top and Solar Park Projects – EPC Contracts and Turn Key Projects (with Project Partners) Financing PV Solar Power Plants Energy Efficiency Projects Training & Advanced Education Short Trainings on Solar PV Technology including Design, Engineering & Installation of Solar PV Power Plants Weekend Course on Renewable Energy In-Company & Institutional Trainings on Automotive Technologies in India and in Europe In-Company & Institutional Trainings on Machine Design - in India and in Germany Vocational Trainings in Solar, Automotive & Machine-Tool sectors Industry Interfacing for Engineering Colleges & Business Associations by establishing Steinbeis Technology Centre, based on the unique Steinbeis Model Edifice Assessment & Certification System for Training Programs
- STIMULO DESIGN S.L.stimulo is a global award winning product design and innovation agency base in Barcelona (Spain) and Guangzhou (China) with 15 years experience in developing new consumer and industrial products. By innovating with design, strategy and technology, stimulo collaborates with manufacturers, organisations and entrepreneurs to grow by thinking, creating and developing more competitive products.