Organization Profiles Site map description
- CABIER INSTITUTECABIER INSTITUTE is an Institution dedicated to training, consulting and entrepreneurship in the areas of R&D and innovation. We emphasize in the value of intellectual property and in the quality of patents and technology transfer. The combination of experience, talent and expertise in all sectors makes IGC a leading consultant. The added value of our services rely upon the collaboration with customers, the specialization to the highest degree in every technical area and upon the strategic vision of the use of Intellectual Property (IP)
- CD GenomicsCD Genomics was established in 2004, we are aiming at providing the research community with high quality Next Generation Sequencing, high throughput microarray services. Due to the demand for our services has being increased; CD Genomics has already updated its technology platform to mainstream NGS and microarray instruments. At present, our senior bioinformaticians have ever viewed more than ten thousands of trace files and accumulated abundant experience with our Illumina HiSeq2000/2500, Illumia Miseq, Ion Torrent PGM, PacBio RS and ABI 3730/3730XL analyzers. We continue to work hard to offer you the same dependable services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, as well as academia and government agencies for the purpose of satisfying all your sequencing or array needs. https://www.cd-genomics.com/
- Center for Technology Transfer and Commercialization of Novosibirsk State Universityhttps://english.nsu.ru/ Novosibirsk State University is located in the worldwide famous scientific center – Akademgorodok. 80% of NSU faculty members are scientists from the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. So education is carried out in close cooperation with the world-class science and R&D. We represent the Center for Technology Transfer and Commercialization of Novosibirsk State University. Our objective is to audit technologies developed by university teams and laboratories, prepare technologies with commercialization potential for technology transfer, initiate contacts with prospective partners.
- Center for Technology Transfer, University of BelgradeCenter for technology transfer was founded by the decision of the University Council on October 26th 2010, with the purpose of identifying, protecting and commercializing the results of scientific, research and expert work and the protection of intellectual property of the University of Belgrade. The primary goals and tasks of the Center are: - Improving the possibilities for efficient and effective implementation of scientific and research results achieved at the University, with the goal of developing the economy and the society, - Encouraging the transfer of knowledge between the University and the economy, - Support for the placement of new technologies and innovations, - Linking relevant subjects, establishing a network and collaboration with the aim of intensifying the technology transfer, - Developing knowledge and skill in the protection and use of patents and other forms of intellectual property in the process of technology transfer, - Strengthening the awareness about intellectual property and the capacity for technology transfer at the University, - Providing general information on intellectual property, - Expertise and support in drafting feasibility studies in the fields of economy and technology, as well as the assessment of the value and total potential in the use of patents.
- Centre de Recerca MatemàticaMi formación académica se ha centrado en el estudio de la lengua y la literatura inglesas, obteniendo la licenciatura en filología inglesa con una nota media de 7,3. Recientemente he completado mis estudios de postgrado con un máster oficial en construcción y representación de identidades culturales cursado en la Universidad de Barcelona, con una nota media de 9 y realizando mi investigación final sobre la representación de los aborígenes australianos y los isleños del Estrecho de Torres en el cine australiano del siglo XXI (valorado con un 9,5). Durante mis estudios he trabajado como becario en el centro de recursos para el aprendizaje y la investigación de la Universidad de Barcelona tres años académicos. También he disfrutado de una beca para realizar una estancia internacional en La Trobe University de Melbourne (Australia) durante un año, donde además de continuar con mis estudios trabajé para el programa After School Care del estado de Victoria. ________________________________________________________________________________ My education has been focused on the study of the English language, culture and literature and I obtained a degree in English Philology from the University of Barcelona in 2011. I recently completed my postgraduate studies with a master’s degree in Construction and Representation of Cultural Identities, during which I conducted my final research on the representation of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in 21st Century cinema (graded with a 9.5 by the master’s committee). I have worked as an intern for the learning and research centre at the University of Barcelona during three years. I have also enjoyed a scholarship for an international exchange with La Trobe University in Melbourne (Australia) for one academic year, where I also worked for the After School Care program in Victoria.
- Centre Technology Transfer CITTRUCentre for Technology Transfer CITTRU is a part of Jagiellonian University, whose role is to promote university research, to support innovation and to create cooperation with the business. CITTRU main task is to offer the scientific achievements of the Jagiellonian University in the market by providing legal protection, licensing, sale of intellectual property rights, creation of academic business, coordination of company-ordered research projects, etc. Currently promoted technologies are mainly focused on new materials science, chemistry, pharma and medical technology.
- Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)The Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC) is a non-profit R&D center established by the Government of Catalonia. Fundamental and applied research, as well as technology transfer activities mainly focus on communication technologies, service and communication infrastructure, and geomatics. The CTTC offers an extensive portfolio of (i) research and innovation services (incl. R&D&i contracts, technology alliances, standards support, feasibility studies, license agreements, field trials, training); (ii) experimental platforms; and (iii) products and solutions. The Center has an outstanding record track of participation in publicly-funded R&D programs (H2020, European Space Agency) and contracts with the industry (e.g., vendors, operators, utilities). For details, please, see http://www.cttc.es/
- CIBER-BBNCIBER-BBN is a Biomedical Research Networking Center focused to develope research activities in the fields of Bioengineering, Biomaterials and Nanomedicine. It is designed to be a translational research center with multidisciplinary nature as well as multi-institutional nature. Our strategic research lines comprises: Telemedicine, Molecular imaging, Tissue engineering, Biocompatible nanoparticles, Biosensors, Implantable nanomachines or nanorobots for biomedical diagnosis, and Drug delivery.
- ClariantCOMPANY PROFILE Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemical company and stands out for above-average value creation for all stakeholders. We develop sustainable and innovative solutions for many industries. Our portfolio is designed to meet very specific needs with as much precision as possible. At the same time, our research and development is focused on addressing the key trends of our time. These include energy efficiency, renewable raw materials, emission-free mobility, and conserving finite resources. For Clariant, sustainability is a prerequisite to entrepreneurial thinking. Development, innovation, procurement, manufacturing and customer benefits – there are starting points for more sustainable business everywhere. BUSINESS AREAS Clariant is active in four key Business Areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings. We have a broad geographical footprint with close to 50% of sales coming from emerging markets. The majority of the end-markets have inherent growth drivers. – Care Chemicals comprises Industrial & Consumer Specialties and New Business Development activities as well as the future industrial biotechnology business. It follows lifestyle-driven megatrends. Innovative developments like sugar-based surfactants for personal care as well as biofuel made from agricultural residues or crop protection adjuvants produced from renewable oils rank high in their respective market segments and strengthen our position as a supplier of sustainable products. – Catalysis develops, manufactures and sells a wide range of catalysts for the petrochemicals, plastics and refining industries. Its main business drivers are improving chemical process efficiency, enabling the use of alternative feedstocks (natural gas, coal and biomass) and developing environmentally compatible catalytic solutions which e.g. reduce harmful greenhouse gases. – Natural Resources, consisting of the businesses Oil & Mining Services and Functional Minerals, is characterized by high growth, low cyclicality and a strong orientation towards promising industry trends. From bentonite for oil refining to natural molding sand additives with Low Emission technology, we create special chemicals which help to keep the global economic engine fueled. – Plastics & Coatings is a Business Area with customers ranging from packaging, consumer goods, medical, and textile to transportation and agricultural multinationals, as well as local companies. With our masterbatches, additives, and pigments, we are leading global providers with innovative and sustainable solutions like liquid masterbatches, halogen-free flame retardants and easily dispersible pigments. TECHNOLOGY PLATFORMS In order to leverage synergies across all Business Areas and create greater transparency, Clariant’s research and development is based on four technology platforms: Chemistry & Materials, Biotechnology, Process Technology, and Catalysis. Here, the forward-looking chemical technologies are combined with custom-made and sustainable solutions, using holistic and innovative process development.
- Cognitive Systems Research InstituteThe Cognitive Systems Research Institute (CSRI) is a non-governmental, non-profit research organization that specializes in the highly interdisciplinary field of Cognitive Systems. Its core activities comprise theoretical, experimental and computational research and development for exploration and modeling of fundamental mechanisms in human cognition.
- cogviscogvis specializes in the intelligent processing of 3D sensor data and is incorporating this technology in various products for the robotics, health care and occupational health markets. Our main product is fearless - the intelligent, contactless fall sensor that not only detects falls and various other activities but also helps to prevent incidents by alerting earlier than any other device. fearless can automatically detect getting out of bed, falls, activities based on the location in a room and many other criteria. It has the size of a 1-litre bottle and is as simple to mount as a wall lamp. Ergoscan is a novel 3D posture measurement and training platform for office workers that is able to measure your personal posture and train you to improve your posture. Furthermore we offer software development services in the area of 3D sensor data processing for indoor scenarios, e.g. object and person recognition or activity recognition for robotic applications. We are cogvis, the experts for intelligent analysis of 3D data and images.
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones CientíficasThe Spanish National Research Council (in Spanish 'Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC)') is a government agency for basic and applied scientific research. It is the largest public research organization in Spain, with presence in all the Autonomous Communities through 126 centers and 145 associated units.
- COPCISA, S.A.Copcisa is a construction company with presence in América Latina and España. Its activities include Civil Engineering, Building and Services. Since its beginnings in 1965 and through to the present day it has consolidated its market position through a model based on dedication and the job well done. It is currently present in the construction of infrastructures and equipments of reference. In Civil Engineering, Copcisa designs and builds projects in the highways, railways, airports, ports and coastal, water, industrial and urban development areas. In the Building field, the company carries out all types of construction: hospitals, clinics, retirement homes, public administration buildings, educational facilities, hotels, offices, factories, sports centres, cultural facilities and transport facilities.
- Covestro LLCCovestro is world-leading supplier of high-tech polymer materials: innovative, sustainable and diverse. Thanks to our global presence and close proximity to our customers, we are the partner of choice for a wide variety of industries. Our products and application solutions are used in many areas of modern life. In the line of our vision “To make the world a brighter place”, we work on solutions to the challenges of our time to push the boundaries of what is possible. We help make cars lighter so they save fuel. Our insulation systems protect buildings against the heat and cold to reduce energy consumption. In entertainment electronics, our products support functionality, safety and sleek design.
- Creative BiolabsCreative Biolabs is the leading custom service provider that has extensive experience in various antibody production and engineering fields. Our service portfolio includes mouse and rat monoclonal antibody production using hybridoma technology, human, monkey, rabbit, chicken, dog, llama and camel monoclonal antibody production using various antibody library technologies [including phage display, bacterial display and yeast display]. We are also professional in conducting in depth antibody humanization and affinity maturation using phage display and DNA mutagenesis approaches. In addition, OEM services for bulk scale antibody manufacturing, including bacterial production of scFv, diabody, tandem scFv, miniantibody and Fab, and mammalian cell expression of minibody, chimeric IgG and IgG, are also available at the most competitive price in the industry.
- Creative BioMartCreative BioMart is offering more than 1,000 recombinant proteins, peptides and antibodies. All the products are rigorously tested to meet the most demanding research needs. At the same time, lowest prices in the industry are always guaranteed.
- Creative DiagnosticsCreative Diagnostics is a leading manufacturer and supplier of antibodies, viral antigens, innovative diagnostic components and critical assay reagents. We provide contract biologic R&D and manufacturing services to the diagnostic manufacturers along with GMP biologics manufacturing for the biopharmaceutical market. Our goal is to provide a trusted source for all your assay development and manufacturing needs. We also assist clients in rapidly developing, manufacturing and commercializing point of care lateral flow, flow through and ELISA assays for any market segment. We develop using fluorescent, visual colloidal gold and paramagnetic labels, and high sensitivity, quantitative and reader-based tests are our specialty. https://www.creative-diagnostics.com/
- Creative PeptidesCreative peptides is specialized in the process development and the manufacturing of bioactive peptides. We are dedicated to offering custom peptide synthesis, process development, GMP manufacturing as well as catalog products for customers in industry and research area. Creative Peptides is staffed by scientific teams with experts in the field of peptide technology, antibodies and synthetic chemistry. Our extensive expertise is translated into high quality products and world-class services to ensure the maximum satisfaction of the customs.
- CSI Entwicklungstechnik GmbHSince 1995 we have been developing high quality modules in the interior and exterior for manufacturers and suppliers of the automotive industry. In project management our teams are responsible for entire product lines. Our Portfolio comprises a broad range of different services.
- CSI EOODCSI is a company that mediates between industries that wish to outsource chemical R&D projects and public research institutes in Bulgaria and neighbouring countries that are looking for industrial partners for contract research. For the industry, CSI can - find the best researchers that are most qualified for answering the questions posed by the industry, - form a project team from them, and - manage the project locally.
- CTechnanoCTECHnano is specialized in Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) coatings. We develop both customized coatings and equipment to fulfill the requirements of our customers. We have experience in coating all kind of complex surfaces, such as fibers, powders or nanostructure surfaces. With coatings as thin as 5 nm, we protect your materials and products against corrosion, UV radiation or chemical attacks and functionalism them to add extra value (hydro/oleophobicity, anti-scratch, color changes, antireflectant...)
- DBH TechnologiesDBH is focused on: • Contractual/collaborative research and development in the food sector - new food applications such as vegetable protein applications, new flavors, material encapsulation (e.g. aromas, vitamins etc.) • Delivery of its own novel drying technology (CASND) suitable especially for drying thermolabile and biological materials
- DeepScience Ltd.At DeepScience, we seek out the toughest problems being offered in the sciences and develop proposals to solve them, using the latest tools and technologies from big data to artificial intelligence. Afterward, we offer research and development services through a wide range of partnerships in order to make our solution a reality.
- DeltaTech KoreaSoongsil University providing lifelong education through its founding principle of "Truth and Service." Soongsil University is pursuing global competitive power through the specialization. The highly qualified faculty and unique educational programs are customized for each department and with alliances between businesses and other universities worldwide, Soongsil is able to meet its goal of producing much needed global talents. It nurtures men and women of faith and competence by building on its long standing strengths, and is making a giant leap towards a brighter future.
- Dig.y.SoLDig.y.SoL™ addresses the energy and transportation markets by offering tools and solutions enabling evolutionary intelligent digital transformation. In the energy market, our tools will enable utilities to evolve from the current command-and-control mode of operation to a digital distributed energy model enabling real-time, on-demand energy exchange between independent sources (DERs, prosumers) and loads (C&I, residential, electric vehicles), supported by a distributed and securely shared federated blockchain.