Organization Profiles Site map description
- Biochemize SLBiochemize SL is an small biotechnology R&D company (founded 8 years ago and with a team of 10 persons) located in Barcelona that is focused in the development -from basic research to scale-up and industrial production- of bioprocesses (using enzyms and/or microorganisms, wild and/or engineered for the production of APIs and all kind of high value molecules, instead of using chemical synthesis, with higher yield and lower operational cost and environmental impact. The company has its own lab facilities, and participates in public funded research projects, at european and international levels.
- BioFuran MaterialsBioFuran Materials is developing a chemical manufacturing platform rooted in the intensive utilization of local resources. Using this platform, we seek to convert non-value discarded food wastes to renewable chemical building blocks that can be easily converted into biodegradable organometallics and organics that industry uses to make deicing salts, dehumidifying desiccants, secondary coolants, laboratory reagents, ceramic precursors, organic disinfecting bleaches, and therapeutics. The use of discarded foods in chemical manufacturing diverts and reduces the amount of municipal solid wastes that would otherwise end up at our landfills. At landfills, discarded organic foods slowly decompose releasing toxins to the air we breathe or into our fresh water where toxins may harm people. Hence BioFuran Materials' chemical manufacturing platform does not only help clean the air or cut down on air- or water-borne infections but the short chain fatty acid chemicals produced are superior (performance wise) and safer to use than the traditional mineral acid-based salts such as chlorides, fluorides, bromides, iodides, sulfates, and nitrates; that we have become accustomed on our roads, schools, airports, homes, businesses, hospitals, gyms, and everywhere else.
- Biomedical Research Center Sant PauThe Biomedical Research Institute Sant Pau (IIB Sant Pau) conducts research into basic, clinical and epidemiological medicine and healthcare services.Ten entities cooperate to perform high-level research into new techniques and processes aimed at improving the quality of life of patients. Hospitals are the ideal setting to identify unmet needs and generate ideas to improve health and medical practice. IIB Sant Pau wishes to promote innovation so as to provide technological solutions to these needs and to guarantee excellence in our health care. Innovation in biomedicine is a strategic priority for IIB Sant Pau. To this end, in 2010 the Transfer and Innovation Unit was set up to promote an innovative and entrepreneurial culture among its team of collaborators and to transfer knowledge to the business sector. The main objective of the IIB Sant Pau Transfer and Innovation Unit is to foster a culture based on cooperation and open innovation in R+D+I, establish a clear market focus and facilitate international projection.
- Biomedicine and Biotechnology Center - Leipzig UniversityThe Centre for Biotechnology and Biomedicine (BBZ) was founded in 2003 as the central research institute of the Leipzig University. The BBZ promotes the networking of research within the university while simultaneously utilizing emerging interdisciplinary synergies. In cooperation with biotechnologically relevant groups in a life-science network at the Leipzig University, it has been possible to promote the outstanding development in biotechnology with national and international visibility and competitiveness. Knowledge- and experience-intensive areas of innovation are for the biotechnology industry in Leipzig of great importance. In addition to high-level applied and fundamental research, the BBZ has successfully established an internationally competitive development and implementation platform. Due to its competence and capacity, the BBZ also provides technological consultation for research and industry partners.
- BIONOVATIONBIONOVATION is a consultancy of life sciences experts that turned into business and technology transfer, focused in the link between academia, enterprises and society. We develop strategic technology information, intellectual property strategies, business development and technology foresight for scientists, inventors, startups, business, universities and research centers.
- Biorenewables Development CentreBiorefining centre developing ways of converting plants and wastes into products The BDC is an open-access R&D centre working at the interface between academia and industry to develop, scale-up and help commercialise bio-based products and processes. Focused on business needs, we bridge the gap between laboratory development and commercial manufacture by providing open access scale-up processing facilities Yorkshire businesses may benefit from our pre-funded ERDF business support programme.
- BioSupply UKBioSupply are experts in the field of antibody and protein research, we offer a wide range of ready to use ELISA kits that have been optimised to provide the combined benefits of sensitivity and convenience in the quantitative detection of antigens or antibodies in many different targets. We partner with a large number of businesses and individuals in order to achieve the best in products and services. Our ELISA kit products are supplied to a very broad range of customers including; academic universities, government research institutes, hospitals, reference laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. We are fast becoming the preferred choice for sourcing ELISA kits for many customers not just in the UK but also for many countries throughout the world. Our overall mission is to help in the acceleration to expand our biological understandings through innovations in science and technologies.
- Biótica, Bioquímica Analítica,S.L.Biótica´s mission is to enhance client´s ability to timely assess the microbiological risk and to optimize its prevention strategy thanks to fast, reliable, simple and low-cost microbial determination. Established in September 2005, Biótica has in its years of existence successfully transitioned from the status of a start-up to that of a SME. Biótica is the first biotechnological company located at Science and Technology Park of Jaume I University, since 2009. The company focused on the development of fast microbial detection techniques combining immunomagnetic capture and enzyme immunoassay (C.E.I.A.). Biótica developed the first and only fast test certified by AOAC RI, in 2011, to detect Legionella in water, named Legipid® Legionella Fast Detection. Recently, new automated devices have also been developed, based on this technology., as a result of a european project SME Instrument Phase II - H2020. The market of this test and related automated devices comprises the following areas: Industries Commercial/Private Labs, Physician Offices, Public Health Labs, Hospitals, Hotels, spas, jacuzzis, swimming-pools, Recreational areas, sport areas (golf,etc), Companies providing testing and analysis of environmental water samples for Legionella Companies providing monitoring critical points with simple interpretation of results, Companies providing cleaning & disinfecting water services, Companies providing Legionella managing plan and risk assessment, Providers of integrated water treatment and process improvement services, chemicals and equipment programmes for industrial and institutional applications, Manufacturers of tools for microbiology laboratories.
- BMW AGBMW Open Innovation Gallery With its four brands BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce and BMW Motorrad, the BMW Group is the world’s leading premium manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles and also provides premium financial and mobility services. The success of the BMW Group has always been based on long-term thinking and responsible action. We believe that the future of mobility will be autonomous, fully connected, electrified and shared. Always staying one step ahead and shaping the mobility of the future is an important part of our company’s philosophy. We work tirelessly to find innovative solutions today for the issues of tomorrow. We believe in Open Innovation and we are seeking partners to help us innovate. If you can provide a solution to one of the technical challenges listed on this gallery we would welcome a proposal from you.
- BOC SciencesBOC Sciences is a brand of BOCSCI Inc. We leverage our wide spectrum of business in the fields of development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution to help you make best-informed decisions tailored to your evolving needs for premium chemicals. Our complete suite of CRO services spans the entire molecule development pipeline including contract research for target identification, building blocks, compound synthesis, biochemical and cellular analysis, preclinical animal tests, and clinical studies.
- BonduelleBonduelle is on a mission to ensure well-living through plant-based foods. It is a manufacturer of plant-based foods, especially vegetables in all technologies (40% fresh-cut chilled salads, 20% frozen, 40% canned) present around the world. TO of around €3bn (45% EU, 45% North America and 10% Russia), 13,500 employees globally, 58 plants in 12 countries with 5 brands (Bonduelle, Ready Pac Foods Bistro, Cassegrain, Globus and Artic Gardens). Bonduelle is controlled by the family and is deeply rooted in agriculture. It operates with a network of around 3,500 farmers globally and spends >1% of its TO in R&D.
- Brainalyzed Finance GmbHAt Brainalyzed we have the vision to open up the possibilities of AI to every organization, by significantly lowering the barriers of entry for this fascinating technology. Selection of training data from heterogenous sources, feature engineering, hyperparameter-tuning, model deployment and maintenance have long been a major inhibitor for AI adoption. With Brainalyzed INSIGHT we introduce the first distributed learning platform for Artificial Swarm Intelligence (ASI) that offers an all-in-one solution for AI development. It is driven by the combined mighty forces of multi-objective optimization and state-of-art deep learning technology to strike an unparalleled balance of AI fidelity and AI creation simplicity.
- Breast Cancer Car Donations San Francisco - CABreast Cancer Car Donations San Francisco - CA will set up a date and place to haul off your vehicle donation. You don’t have to be around at the time of pickup, so don’t worry about missing an appointment. Through your Motorcycle Donation San Francisco, you enable nonprofits to pursue their mission of finding ways to screen, prevent, diagnose, and treat breast cancer. Timing: Mon - Sun Open 24 Hours
- Brunel University LondonOur world-leading research focuses on those areas in which we can integrate academic rigour with the needs of governments, industry and the not-for-profit sector, delivering creative solutions to global challenges and bringing economic, social and cultural benefit. Our Research Institutes and Research Centres pioneer world-leading research inspired by an ambition to address society’s most pressing challenges, in collaboration with partners from across the globe. Brunel's three Research Institutes: Institute of Environment, Health and Societies, Institute of Energy Futures and Institute of Materials and Manufacturing, bring together academics from most of our research areas to collaboratively tackle very specific challenges to the world’s economy and society. Brunel's Research Centres focus on Digital Science & Technology, Automotive Technology, Culture & Evolution, Cognitive Neuroscience, Human Performance & Exercise & Rehabilitation, Entrepreneurship & Sustainability, Global Lives.
- CABIER INSTITUTECABIER INSTITUTE is an Institution dedicated to training, consulting and entrepreneurship in the areas of R&D and innovation. We emphasize in the value of intellectual property and in the quality of patents and technology transfer. The combination of experience, talent and expertise in all sectors makes IGC a leading consultant. The added value of our services rely upon the collaboration with customers, the specialization to the highest degree in every technical area and upon the strategic vision of the use of Intellectual Property (IP)
- CAPSACAPSA is the largest Spanish dairy company. It main brand is Central Lechera Asturiana and it aim is to develop products to improve the health and wellness of the population. Besides, the company is making a great effort in developing new technologies which allow to improve the quality of its products and the safety in the food chain. It is also working in technologies related to packaging, production methods, energy and resources saving, …
- CD GenomicsCD Genomics was established in 2004, we are aiming at providing the research community with high quality Next Generation Sequencing, high throughput microarray services. Due to the demand for our services has being increased; CD Genomics has already updated its technology platform to mainstream NGS and microarray instruments. At present, our senior bioinformaticians have ever viewed more than ten thousands of trace files and accumulated abundant experience with our Illumina HiSeq2000/2500, Illumia Miseq, Ion Torrent PGM, PacBio RS and ABI 3730/3730XL analyzers. We continue to work hard to offer you the same dependable services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, as well as academia and government agencies for the purpose of satisfying all your sequencing or array needs. https://www.cd-genomics.com/
- Celsa GroupCELSA Group is a multinational group of steel companies with HQ in Barcelona and steel mills, rolling mills, processing plants and distribution and recycling companies in Spain, Denmark, Finland, France, Norway, the UK, Poland, and Sweden. CELSA is currently among the top 30 steel producers worldwide and the top 4 steel long products producers in the European Union. CELSA manufactures steels recycling scrap metal, thereby contributing to the conservation of the environment and natural resources. More than ten million tonnes of scrap metal are recycled annually. Recycling a single steel can saves enough energy to power a 60-watt light bulb for almost 4 years. CELSA mainly produces long products that are used in construction so there is a tight connection to construction industry conditions and behaviors. Steelmaking is the second largest industry in the world after oil and gas and one of the oldest industries, so as you might have guessed, is quite conservative. But being old doesn't mean being marginalized, steel is used in almost every industry, including energy, construction and housing (the largest consumer of steel), automotive and transportation, infrastructure, packing, and machinery. Steel is the main material used in delivering renewable energy like solar, hydro, and wind power.
- Center for Technology Transfer and Commercialization of Novosibirsk State Universityhttps://english.nsu.ru/ Novosibirsk State University is located in the worldwide famous scientific center – Akademgorodok. 80% of NSU faculty members are scientists from the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. So education is carried out in close cooperation with the world-class science and R&D. We represent the Center for Technology Transfer and Commercialization of Novosibirsk State University. Our objective is to audit technologies developed by university teams and laboratories, prepare technologies with commercialization potential for technology transfer, initiate contacts with prospective partners.
- Center for Technology Transfer, University of BelgradeCenter for technology transfer was founded by the decision of the University Council on October 26th 2010, with the purpose of identifying, protecting and commercializing the results of scientific, research and expert work and the protection of intellectual property of the University of Belgrade. The primary goals and tasks of the Center are: - Improving the possibilities for efficient and effective implementation of scientific and research results achieved at the University, with the goal of developing the economy and the society, - Encouraging the transfer of knowledge between the University and the economy, - Support for the placement of new technologies and innovations, - Linking relevant subjects, establishing a network and collaboration with the aim of intensifying the technology transfer, - Developing knowledge and skill in the protection and use of patents and other forms of intellectual property in the process of technology transfer, - Strengthening the awareness about intellectual property and the capacity for technology transfer at the University, - Providing general information on intellectual property, - Expertise and support in drafting feasibility studies in the fields of economy and technology, as well as the assessment of the value and total potential in the use of patents.
- Central Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad UniversityIslamic Azad University, The central Tehran Branch is the first and biggest branch Islamic Azad University that began its educational activity with 6 educational fields of study under bachelor’s degree program and one field of study under associate degree program and by that time 200 students were admitted to this university branch. It paved the qualitative and quantitative development way with appropriating access to the facilities. As, today it has 11 executive faculties, 181 fields of study-majors in basic sciences, technology & engineering, humanities, fine arts, architecture and physical education under bachelor's degree program, master's degree program and Ph.D. It has 157 thousands square meters educational space including 3 big university complexes with appropriate conditions for educational atmosphere. The effort to achieve the goals related to improving research and education quality has been a factor for making and equipping 58 laboratories, 56 workshops, 3 language laboratories, a great sport complex, 12 libraries, information center and a digital library with required software systems and hardware equipment. This university branch's educational space is measured 56 thousands square meters and now it has almost 50 thousands students, one thousands faculty members and 950 employees and as the biggest higher education center of the country enjoys national credit and the special position.
- Centre de Recerca MatemàticaMi formación académica se ha centrado en el estudio de la lengua y la literatura inglesas, obteniendo la licenciatura en filología inglesa con una nota media de 7,3. Recientemente he completado mis estudios de postgrado con un máster oficial en construcción y representación de identidades culturales cursado en la Universidad de Barcelona, con una nota media de 9 y realizando mi investigación final sobre la representación de los aborígenes australianos y los isleños del Estrecho de Torres en el cine australiano del siglo XXI (valorado con un 9,5). Durante mis estudios he trabajado como becario en el centro de recursos para el aprendizaje y la investigación de la Universidad de Barcelona tres años académicos. También he disfrutado de una beca para realizar una estancia internacional en La Trobe University de Melbourne (Australia) durante un año, donde además de continuar con mis estudios trabajé para el programa After School Care del estado de Victoria. ________________________________________________________________________________ My education has been focused on the study of the English language, culture and literature and I obtained a degree in English Philology from the University of Barcelona in 2011. I recently completed my postgraduate studies with a master’s degree in Construction and Representation of Cultural Identities, during which I conducted my final research on the representation of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in 21st Century cinema (graded with a 9.5 by the master’s committee). I have worked as an intern for the learning and research centre at the University of Barcelona during three years. I have also enjoyed a scholarship for an international exchange with La Trobe University in Melbourne (Australia) for one academic year, where I also worked for the After School Care program in Victoria.
- Centre Technology Transfer CITTRUCentre for Technology Transfer CITTRU is a part of Jagiellonian University, whose role is to promote university research, to support innovation and to create cooperation with the business. CITTRU main task is to offer the scientific achievements of the Jagiellonian University in the market by providing legal protection, licensing, sale of intellectual property rights, creation of academic business, coordination of company-ordered research projects, etc. Currently promoted technologies are mainly focused on new materials science, chemistry, pharma and medical technology.
- Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)The Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC) is a non-profit R&D center established by the Government of Catalonia. Fundamental and applied research, as well as technology transfer activities mainly focus on communication technologies, service and communication infrastructure, and geomatics. The CTTC offers an extensive portfolio of (i) research and innovation services (incl. R&D&i contracts, technology alliances, standards support, feasibility studies, license agreements, field trials, training); (ii) experimental platforms; and (iii) products and solutions. The Center has an outstanding record track of participation in publicly-funded R&D programs (H2020, European Space Agency) and contracts with the industry (e.g., vendors, operators, utilities). For details, please, see http://www.cttc.es/