Organization Profiles Site map description
- COPCISA, S.A.Copcisa is a construction company with presence in América Latina and España. Its activities include Civil Engineering, Building and Services. Since its beginnings in 1965 and through to the present day it has consolidated its market position through a model based on dedication and the job well done. It is currently present in the construction of infrastructures and equipments of reference. In Civil Engineering, Copcisa designs and builds projects in the highways, railways, airports, ports and coastal, water, industrial and urban development areas. In the Building field, the company carries out all types of construction: hospitals, clinics, retirement homes, public administration buildings, educational facilities, hotels, offices, factories, sports centres, cultural facilities and transport facilities.
- Covestro LLCCovestro is a leading producer of high-value polymers and innovative solutions for key sectors such as transportation, construction, electronics, furniture, sports equipment and textiles. We develop new products, processes and applications that push the boundaries of technology and innovation. Our vision at Covestro is as simple as it is bold: we want to make the world a brighter place. We fulfill this vision when we inspire innovation and drive growth through profitable technologies and products that benefit society and reduce our impact on the environment. We are a global company with 8 manufacturing sites, about 16,000 employees, 2,000 products and about 11.7 billion Euros in sales. our annual investment in research and development is about 300 million Euros.
- Cracow University of TechnologyCracow University of Technology: - educates highly qualified engineers who can cope with national and global industry challenges, - educates academic staff by supporting the development of their scientific passion and their participation in national and international scientific exchange, - serves the economy and the whole society by solving technical and technological problems and by implementing scientific studies into economic practice.
- Creative BiolabsCreative Biolabs is the leading custom service provider that has extensive experience in various antibody production and engineering fields. Our service portfolio includes mouse and rat monoclonal antibody production using hybridoma technology, human, monkey, rabbit, chicken, dog, llama and camel monoclonal antibody production using various antibody library technologies [including phage display, bacterial display and yeast display]. We are also professional in conducting in depth antibody humanization and affinity maturation using phage display and DNA mutagenesis approaches. In addition, OEM services for bulk scale antibody manufacturing, including bacterial production of scFv, diabody, tandem scFv, miniantibody and Fab, and mammalian cell expression of minibody, chimeric IgG and IgG, are also available at the most competitive price in the industry.
- Creative BioMartCreative BioMart is offering more than 1,000 recombinant proteins, peptides and antibodies. All the products are rigorously tested to meet the most demanding research needs. At the same time, lowest prices in the industry are always guaranteed.
- Creative PeptidesCreative peptides is specialized in the process development and the manufacturing of bioactive peptides. We are dedicated to offering custom peptide synthesis, process development, GMP manufacturing as well as catalog products for customers in industry and research area. Creative Peptides is staffed by scientific teams with experts in the field of peptide technology, antibodies and synthetic chemistry. Our extensive expertise is translated into high quality products and world-class services to ensure the maximum satisfaction of the customs.
- CSI Entwicklungstechnik GmbHSince 1995 we have been developing high quality modules in the interior and exterior for manufacturers and suppliers of the automotive industry. In project management our teams are responsible for entire product lines. Our Portfolio comprises a broad range of different services.
- CSI EOODCSI is a company that mediates between industries that wish to outsource chemical R&D projects and public research institutes in Bulgaria and neighbouring countries that are looking for industrial partners for contract research. For the industry, CSI can - find the best researchers that are most qualified for answering the questions posed by the industry, - form a project team from them, and - manage the project locally.
- DeepScience Ltd.At DeepScience, we seek out the toughest problems being offered in the sciences and develop proposals to solve them, using the latest tools and technologies from big data to artificial intelligence. Afterward, we offer research and development services through a wide range of partnerships in order to make our solution a reality.
- DeltaTech KoreaSoongsil University providing lifelong education through its founding principle of "Truth and Service." Soongsil University is pursuing global competitive power through the specialization. The highly qualified faculty and unique educational programs are customized for each department and with alliances between businesses and other universities worldwide, Soongsil is able to meet its goal of producing much needed global talents. It nurtures men and women of faith and competence by building on its long standing strengths, and is making a giant leap towards a brighter future.
- DIT HothouseDIT Hothouse is the award-winning Innovation and Knowledge Transfer Office at Dublin Institute of Technology, responsible for the commercialisation of intellectual property arising from DIT research. DIT Hothouse is the hub of innovation and technology transfer activities in DIT, the place where business meets innovation. DIT Hothouse has a range of spinout technologies available to industry across Life Sciences, Food, ICT, Software, Industrial Technology, Manufacturing and Clean Technologies. Our team works with students, lecturers and research teams across DIT as well as with entrepreneurs, industry leaders and investors. Through the DIT Hothouse New Frontiers Startup Programme, we provide a startup incubator for innovative and promising startup companies. Our Mission The mission of DIT Hothouse is to: Maximise the commercialisation of new technologies developed by the growing community of DIT researchers. Partner with industry on research collaboration, research consultancy and contract research. Support the launch of knowledge-intensive startups with the potential to generate significant economic benefits for Ireland through our startup support programmes and the DIT Hothouse Incubator. Our Offering At DIT Hothouse we assist: Entrepreneurs to start and grow businesses. Industry partners to find new technologies, research partners, and funding. Investors to find high-potential opportunities. DIT staff and students to commercialise their intellectual property (IP). Technology transfer offices in the Institute of Technology Tallaght (ITTD), the Institute of Technology Blanchardstown (ITB), the Institute of Art, Design & Technology, Dún Laoghaire (IADT) and the National College of Ireland (NCI) and the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies (DIAS) in their commercialisation activities. Whichever category you belong to, DIT Hothouse can provide you with unparalleled expertise, skills and resources to help you achieve your goals. Our Success Since its establishment in 2007, DIT Hothouse has consistently outperformed all other Irish university technology transfer offices, completing up to 20% of the annual commercial technology transfer licences in Ireland. Through its Enterprise Ireland-funded Incubation Programmes, DIT Hothouse has helped create nearly 400 sustainable businesses that have attracted €195 million in equity investment and created approximately 1,700 quality jobs.
- Dynasense Technologies Pvt. Ltd.We have a strong team of designers and developers to execute product or prototype development tasks. We are currently working on point of care in-vitro diagnostic devices. Our team has experience in all development aspects ranging from simulations for component selection to embedded system and product design and development. We have tie-ups with a number of vendors to assist us in quality and timely delivery.
- ElectroluxElectrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG,Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2015, Electrolux had sales of SEK 124 billion and about 58,000 employees. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
- ERTRAC Global Competitiveness Working GroupERTRAC is the European Technology Platform bringing together all stakeholders of Road Transport Research. Its public-private multi-stakeholders nature involves industry, academia and research providers together with public authorities from the national and local levels. ERTRAC works in close cooperation with the European associations that represent the different components of road transport, while collaborating with other European Technology Platforms. European pre-competitive collaborative research has a very high added-value by bringing together the many private and public stakeholders involved in transport: working together, developing partnerships, and implementing cross-sectoral collaboration are important assets to speed-up the innovation process in Europe. In this context, the specific tasks of ERTRAC are to: - Provide a strategic vision for road transport research and innovation in Europe. - Define strategies and roadmaps to achieve this vision through the definition and update of a Strategic Research Agenda (SRA) and implementation research roadmaps. - Stimulate effective public and private investment in road transport research and innovation. - Contribute to improving coordination between the European, national, regional public and private R&D activities on road transport. - Enhance the networking and clustering of Europe's research and innovation capacities. - Promote European commitment to Research and technological development, ensuring that Europe remains an attractive region for researchers, and enhancing the global competitiveness of the transport industries. - Support the implementation of Horizon 2020, the European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation The new Strategic Research Agenda (SRA), published in April 2018, is a key document of ERTRAC with respect to preparing for 'Horizon Europe' (2021-2017), the forthcoming ninth European Research Framework Programme. The new ERTRAC SRA has the ambition to anchor the research work into the societal needs while looking more at the benefits of innovations for the end users. ERTRAC also wants to emphasize the importance of Road Transport and Mobility for the Society and the Economy, and hence consistently refers to the potential impact of the research topics.
- European Space AgencyThe European Space Agency (ESA) is Europe’s gateway to space. Its mission is to shape the development of Europe’s space capability and ensure that investment in space continues to deliver benefits to the citizens of Europe and the world. ESA is an international organisation with 22 Member States. By coordinating the financial and intellectual resources of its members, it can undertake programmes and activities far beyond the scope of any single European country.
- Exergy LtdEngineering support to the industry and SMEs from concept design to scale-up and commercialisation of industrial biotechnology, biorefining and circular projects. Our technology focus is the development of biochemicals, biofuels, renewable technologies and products, including feedstock and waste valorisations. Techno-economic analysis. Energy efficiency and process optimisation. Commercial, collaborative R&D and Innovation Projects (European Horizon 2020, Bio-Based Industries BBI, InnovateUK, BESTF, SPIRE)
- Expert-Service, R&D corp.* Analysis and reorganization proceedings; * Preparation of feasibility studies of projects; * Selection of equipment and tooling; * Development of technologies; * Analysis and optimization of existing processes
- Extense PharmaWe research, develop and produce a range of innovative food, drink and food supplement products designed entirely for the weight management, healthy eating and nutrition market sectors. All of our products are high in quality protein, low carb, low fat with no added sugar. Each one is made with natural ingredients only, no preservatives and GMO Free. Although there are many companies competing within this market sector, our every expanding range stands out for two reasons: 1. The balance between the quality ingredients used and the nutritional values produced, offers unrivalled effectiveness and convenience in our target sectors. 2. Superior taste. If you would like to know more about what we offer, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- FrieslandCampinaFrieslandCampina produces and sells consumer products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts in many European countries, in Asia and in Africa via its own subsidiaries. Dairy products are also exported worldwide from the Netherlands. FrieslandCampina has branch offices in 33 countries and employs just under 22,000 people.
- Fundacio Bosch i GimperaThe Bosch i Gimpera Foundation (FBG)* focuses on promoting and managing the transfer of the knowledge and technology generated at the University of Barcelona. Its goal is to bring the scientific and technical skills and the results of the research generated at the UB to the market by means of contracts for R+D+i, consultancy services and the protection, valuation and licensing of patents and the creation of new knowledge-based enterprises.
- Fundació Parc TaulíThe Fundació Parc Taulí is an entity created by the Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí in order to promote and manage aspects related to teaching, training, research and innovations, both related to scientific-medical activities and the management and organization of healthcare activity.
- Fundació URVThe Technology Transfer and Innovation Center (CTTi) meets from the University environment the technological needs and services generated by the productive sectors and administration, through the management of Transfer of Technology and Knowledge, the Intellectual and Intellectual Property management, Technology Watch, Entrepreneurship, and Technology Infrastructures Offer (business incubator).
- Fundación Biomédica Galicia SurThe Biomedical Research Institute Ourense-Pontevedra-Vigo aims at developing translational biomedical research, relying in the principle that biomedical research must be carried out in contact and collaboration with the health-care system, the teaching system and the research system in order to achieve a harmonic development of biomedical research.
- Future London AcademyWe’re a team of London-based creatives from different international backgrounds. We’ve used our knowledge of the industry here to create week-long immersive courses for like-minded professionals. People who are seeking to broaden their horizons, expand their personal networks, and find inspiration in one of the world’s most exciting cities. As well as meeting famous designers, entrepreneurs, creative directors and CEOs, you’ll also be getting to know the other 25 participants on the course. They’ll come from many different countries – and like you, they will be looking to absorb as much as possible of what London has to offer.
- Gaibandha Agro VentureIt is a pioneer Bangladeshi company dedicated for Professional Services for waste management, recycling options, renewable energy applications and energy efficiency utilization in different fields. We also want to contribute to secure domestic and overseas competitiveness of agricultural products, increase the income of farming and fishing households and balance development of national economy. Fruits, Seeds, Vegetables, Fish, Fingerlings, Nursery products, Advisory support, Green Farming, Waste to Biogas our primary products, Our enthusiastic focus is to deliver motivational, consulting and terrific technical services to the currently existing or future industries to execute environment friendly production. We in nature foresee to adore a pollution-free dream planet.
- German-Canadian Centre for Innovation and ResearchThe German-Canadian Centre for Innovation and Research (GCCIR) is a multilateral initiative for the development of German-Canadian, and more broadly European-Canadian, research and business relations. It is based in Edmonton, Alberta and is located in the TEC Edmonton Business Incubator. The Centre provides support for the exchange of information, development of networks, and the establishment and cultivation of collaborative partnerships in academia, business, and industry. The GCCIR works closely with the Alberta Ministry of Economic Development and Trade to administer the Alberta-Europe Technology Collaboration Fund, the goal of which is to help participants become more globally competitive and to foster innovative technology development, commercialization, and economic growth and diversification. The Centre aims to raise the profile of Canada and Europe as centres of excellence in innovation and research.
- Germans Trias i Pujol Health Sciences Research InstituteMISSIONS The mission of the Health Sciences Research Institute of the “Germans Trias i Pujol” Foundation (IGTP) are to generate, preserve, disseminate and increase multidisciplinary and translational knowledge, as well as echnological development in biomedical sciences, by means of a dynamic, efficient and effective organisation. GOALS The ultimate goal of the IGTP is to become a research centre of reference, able to transfer the generated knowledge into clinical practice and therapeutics (translationality), in order to optimise the psychophysical health and quality of life of the population. VISION - The IGTP, as an institution devoted to biomedical research: - Assumes its humanitarian view, ethical principles, and solidarity, as well as the principles of sustainability in resource management and relationship with the environment. - Its activities will be always related with the health needs of the population and the priority areas in healthcare development. - Assumes the scientific method as its own and faces its goals by means of programs of excellence which enable the leadership in the areas of knowledge of the interest of its researchers. - Protects the data used in, and generated by the research programmes, as well as the privacy of the patients and healthy individuals who participate in them.