Organization Profiles Site map description
- Creative BioMartCreative BioMart is offering more than 1,000 recombinant proteins, peptides and antibodies. All the products are rigorously tested to meet the most demanding research needs. At the same time, lowest prices in the industry are always guaranteed.
- Creative PeptidesCreative peptides is specialized in the process development and the manufacturing of bioactive peptides. We are dedicated to offering custom peptide synthesis, process development, GMP manufacturing as well as catalog products for customers in industry and research area. Creative Peptides is staffed by scientific teams with experts in the field of peptide technology, antibodies and synthetic chemistry. Our extensive expertise is translated into high quality products and world-class services to ensure the maximum satisfaction of the customs.
- CSI Entwicklungstechnik GmbHSince 1995 we have been developing high quality modules in the interior and exterior for manufacturers and suppliers of the automotive industry. In project management our teams are responsible for entire product lines. Our Portfolio comprises a broad range of different services.
- CSI EOODCSI is a company that mediates between industries that wish to outsource chemical R&D projects and public research institutes in Bulgaria and neighbouring countries that are looking for industrial partners for contract research. For the industry, CSI can - find the best researchers that are most qualified for answering the questions posed by the industry, - form a project team from them, and - manage the project locally.
- DeepScience Ltd.At DeepScience, we seek out the toughest problems being offered in the sciences and develop proposals to solve them, using the latest tools and technologies from big data to artificial intelligence. Afterward, we offer research and development services through a wide range of partnerships in order to make our solution a reality.
- DeltaTech KoreaSoongsil University providing lifelong education through its founding principle of "Truth and Service." Soongsil University is pursuing global competitive power through the specialization. The highly qualified faculty and unique educational programs are customized for each department and with alliances between businesses and other universities worldwide, Soongsil is able to meet its goal of producing much needed global talents. It nurtures men and women of faith and competence by building on its long standing strengths, and is making a giant leap towards a brighter future.
- DIT HothouseDIT Hothouse is the award-winning Innovation and Knowledge Transfer Office at Dublin Institute of Technology, responsible for the commercialisation of intellectual property arising from DIT research. DIT Hothouse is the hub of innovation and technology transfer activities in DIT, the place where business meets innovation. DIT Hothouse has a range of spinout technologies available to industry across Life Sciences, Food, ICT, Software, Industrial Technology, Manufacturing and Clean Technologies. Our team works with students, lecturers and research teams across DIT as well as with entrepreneurs, industry leaders and investors. Through the DIT Hothouse New Frontiers Startup Programme, we provide a startup incubator for innovative and promising startup companies. Our Mission The mission of DIT Hothouse is to: Maximise the commercialisation of new technologies developed by the growing community of DIT researchers. Partner with industry on research collaboration, research consultancy and contract research. Support the launch of knowledge-intensive startups with the potential to generate significant economic benefits for Ireland through our startup support programmes and the DIT Hothouse Incubator. Our Offering At DIT Hothouse we assist: Entrepreneurs to start and grow businesses. Industry partners to find new technologies, research partners, and funding. Investors to find high-potential opportunities. DIT staff and students to commercialise their intellectual property (IP). Technology transfer offices in the Institute of Technology Tallaght (ITTD), the Institute of Technology Blanchardstown (ITB), the Institute of Art, Design & Technology, Dún Laoghaire (IADT) and the National College of Ireland (NCI) and the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies (DIAS) in their commercialisation activities. Whichever category you belong to, DIT Hothouse can provide you with unparalleled expertise, skills and resources to help you achieve your goals. Our Success Since its establishment in 2007, DIT Hothouse has consistently outperformed all other Irish university technology transfer offices, completing up to 20% of the annual commercial technology transfer licences in Ireland. Through its Enterprise Ireland-funded Incubation Programmes, DIT Hothouse has helped create nearly 400 sustainable businesses that have attracted €195 million in equity investment and created approximately 1,700 quality jobs.
- Dynasense Technologies Pvt. Ltd.We have a strong team of designers and developers to execute product or prototype development tasks. We are currently working on point of care in-vitro diagnostic devices. Our team has experience in all development aspects ranging from simulations for component selection to embedded system and product design and development. We have tie-ups with a number of vendors to assist us in quality and timely delivery.
- ElectroluxElectrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG,Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2015, Electrolux had sales of SEK 124 billion and about 58,000 employees. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
- European Space AgencyThe European Space Agency (ESA) is Europe’s gateway to space. Its mission is to shape the development of Europe’s space capability and ensure that investment in space continues to deliver benefits to the citizens of Europe and the world. ESA is an international organisation with 22 Member States. By coordinating the financial and intellectual resources of its members, it can undertake programmes and activities far beyond the scope of any single European country.
- Exergy LtdEngineering support to the industry and SMEs from concept design to scale-up and commercialisation of industrial biotechnology, biorefining and circular projects. Our technology focus is the development of biochemicals, biofuels, renewable technologies and products, including feedstock and waste valorisations. Techno-economic analysis. Energy efficiency and process optimisation. Commercial, collaborative R&D and Innovation Projects (European Horizon 2020, Bio-Based Industries BBI, InnovateUK, BESTF, SPIRE)
- Expert-Service, R&D corp.* Analysis and reorganization proceedings; * Preparation of feasibility studies of projects; * Selection of equipment and tooling; * Development of technologies; * Analysis and optimization of existing processes
- Extense PharmaWe research, develop and produce a range of innovative food, drink and food supplement products designed entirely for the weight management, healthy eating and nutrition market sectors. All of our products are high in quality protein, low carb, low fat with no added sugar. Each one is made with natural ingredients only, no preservatives and GMO Free. Although there are many companies competing within this market sector, our every expanding range stands out for two reasons: 1. The balance between the quality ingredients used and the nutritional values produced, offers unrivalled effectiveness and convenience in our target sectors. 2. Superior taste. If you would like to know more about what we offer, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- FrieslandCampinaFrieslandCampina produces and sells consumer products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts in many European countries, in Asia and in Africa via its own subsidiaries. Dairy products are also exported worldwide from the Netherlands. FrieslandCampina has branch offices in 33 countries and employs just under 22,000 people.
- Fundacio Bosch i GimperaThe Bosch i Gimpera Foundation (FBG)* focuses on promoting and managing the transfer of the knowledge and technology generated at the University of Barcelona. Its goal is to bring the scientific and technical skills and the results of the research generated at the UB to the market by means of contracts for R+D+i, consultancy services and the protection, valuation and licensing of patents and the creation of new knowledge-based enterprises.
- Fundació Parc TaulíThe Fundació Parc Taulí is an entity created by the Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí in order to promote and manage aspects related to teaching, training, research and innovations, both related to scientific-medical activities and the management and organization of healthcare activity.
- Fundació URVThe Technology Transfer and Innovation Center (CTTi) meets from the University environment the technological needs and services generated by the productive sectors and administration, through the management of Transfer of Technology and Knowledge, the Intellectual and Intellectual Property management, Technology Watch, Entrepreneurship, and Technology Infrastructures Offer (business incubator).
- Fundación Biomédica Galicia SurThe Biomedical Research Institute Ourense-Pontevedra-Vigo aims at developing translational biomedical research, relying in the principle that biomedical research must be carried out in contact and collaboration with the health-care system, the teaching system and the research system in order to achieve a harmonic development of biomedical research.
- Germans Trias i Pujol Health Sciences Research Institute (IGTP)MISSIONS The mission of the Health Sciences Research Institute of the “Germans Trias i Pujol” Foundation (IGTP) are to generate, preserve, disseminate and increase multidisciplinary and translational knowledge, as well as echnological development in biomedical sciences, by means of a dynamic, efficient and effective organisation. GOALS The ultimate goal of the IGTP is to become a research centre of reference, able to transfer the generated knowledge into clinical practice and therapeutics (translationality), in order to optimise the psychophysical health and quality of life of the population. VISION - The IGTP, as an institution devoted to biomedical research: - Assumes its humanitarian view, ethical principles, and solidarity, as well as the principles of sustainability in resource management and relationship with the environment. - Its activities will be always related with the health needs of the population and the priority areas in healthcare development. - Assumes the scientific method as its own and faces its goals by means of programs of excellence which enable the leadership in the areas of knowledge of the interest of its researchers. - Protects the data used in, and generated by the research programmes, as well as the privacy of the patients and healthy individuals who participate in them.
- Growth Innovators Group LtdAt Growth Innovators Group (GIG) we believe that by engaging with SMEs (& AIM listed Co's) we can mitigate investor risk over a 3 year time frame and thus increase valuations and make them more investable. By accelerating Sales Revenue Growth in this period, we grow revenues, improve cashflow and drive scale. We do this using our Network of Expert Associates with un-paralled industry & customer connections and through providing appropriate Financial & Operational Expertise and Marketing Support as needed, in other words we sell 'gold dust'. We bring an experienced team and an extended network of senior directors (350 Associates) with wide cross-industry experience who enable us to engage at a senior level with targeted customers and channel partners. We can support companies through funding rounds, licensing deals, trade sales and have worked with several AIM listed companies on sale of the company and sales of their products.
- HaierFounded in Qingdao, China in 1984, Haier now has become the world’s largest home appliance manufacturer, with its major product lines ranging from refrigerator, freezer, water heater, air conditioner, washing machine, kitchen appliances and many other small appliances. Currently, the Group’s major brands include Haier, Casarte, GE Appliances, Aqua, Fisher & Paykel, and Leader. Each brand has its own market position and provides outstanding user experiences for end users. In the age when open innovation is becoming ever more present, the company is also exploring disruptive innovation in many aspects. In terms of R&D, Haier holds the principle that “The world is our R&D center” and now has established 10 R&D centers all around the world, including 3 in North America, 1 in Germany, 2 in China, 1 in South Korea, 1 in Japan, 1 in India and 1 in New Zealand. Each R&D center can be regarded as a technology integrator and all together they form into a global network to bring continuous advanced and disruptive technologies to Haier. Haier Open Partnership Ecosystem (HOPE) is an open innovation platform of Haier Group. It engages over 3.8 million technology resources and over 400,000 registered users, and generates over 6,000 creative ideas each year. The platform is dedicated to providing services for global innovators and maximizing the interests of all parties by integrating global resources and facilitating the transformation of these good ideas. We sincerely welcome organizations, universities, companies to be part of our open innovation process to make best use of their talents and gain benefits from the cooperation between us.
- Hiroshima UniversityHiroshima University, a Japanese national university corporation, is located at Higashi Hiroshima, Hiroshima Pref. , Japan, which is away about 800km west from Tokyo, facing a national park, the “Seto Inland Sea”. - History: Hiroshima University was established in 1949 through integration of existing higher educational institutions, featuring 11 faculties and 12 graduate schools. - Faculties and Graduate Schools: Faculties are classified as Science, Engineering, Applied Biological Science, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Letters, Education, Law, Economics and Integrated Arts and Sciences. Graduate schools are classified as Science, Engineering, Advanced Sciences of Matter, Biosphere Science, Biomedical Sciences and Health Sciences, Letters, Education, Social Sciences, Law School, Integrated Arts and Sciences, International Development and Cooperation. The numbers of staffs are academic staffs of 1,717 and non-academic of 1,589, totaling 3,306, and those of students are undergraduate students of 10,941, graduate of 4,239 and others of 265, totaling 15,445, including international students of 994 (from 66 countries) , as of May 2013. - Research and Outreach Activities: Hiroshima University has a good reputation in the various advanced research fields, such as bio-medicine, engineering, chemistry, physics, material science, etc., yielding the international collaborative research with foreign companies and institutions ranked 7th in the Japanese universities as of FY 2012.
- ICL InnovationAbout ICL ICL is one of the world’s leading companies in fertilizers and bromine based chemicals. ICL produces approximately a third of the world’s bromine and a variety of bromine based products, such as flame retardants, biocides and engineered materials. About ICL Innovation ICL Innovation is the flagship initiative of ICL’s new Open Innovation program. With the goal of accelerating ICL’s development of the sustainable new products and processes needed to solve major global challenges. We've created an Innovation Incubator to enable the company to benefit from the full range of knowledge, creativity and business initiatives from around the world.
- IMIM Institut Recerca Hospital del MarIMIM (Hospital del Mar Medical Research Institute), located at the Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (PRBB) is, up to 82%, made up of research groups lead by professionals from the MAR Health Park , most of whom are associates of the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) and the Pompeu Fabra University (UPF), as well as other seconded staff members from the Centre for Research in Environmental Epidemiology (CREAL), the Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG), the Department of Experimental and Health Sciences of the Pompeu Fabra University (DCEXS-UPF), the Centre of Regenerative Medicine in Barcelona (CMRB) and the Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (PRBB). On 16 December 2013, the Accreditation Committee of the Carlos III Health Institute (ISCIII) approved the acreditation of IMIM as a Health Research Institute, which was ratified by the State Secretarial of Research, Development and Innovation for the Order of 17 February 2014. At IMIM there are around seven hundred professionals, of which one hundred and nineteen are lead researchers distributed in fifty-six research groups integrated into the five multi-disciplinary programmes framing research activities within IMIM: Cancer, directed by Joan Albanell Epidemiology and Public Health, directed by Jordi Alonso Cardiovascular and inflammatory processes, directed by Miguel López-Botet Biomedical Informatics, directed by Ferran Sanz Neurosciences, directed by Rafael de la Torre A large proportion of its budget is provided by external competitive funds that are managed by the Mar Institute of Medical Research Foundation. The scientific output generate from this research includes almost 550 annual papers in international journals indexed in the Science Citation Index (SCI). Another relevant fact is that 65% of the IMIM papers are published in journals that are in the top quartile of their category. IMIM has a Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) made up of a group of prestigious international expert scientists from the different areas of the IMIM research programmes.
- INESC TECINESC TEC is a systems and computer engineering R&D institute with 900+ researchers producing Scientific Research and Technological Development, offering advanced training, specialised consulting and promoting the transfer of its technologies to the market. INESC TEC’s research covers several areas of knowledge: telecommunications, power systems, information and computer graphics, applied photonics, robotics, artificial intelligence, advanced computing, high-assurance software and biomedical engineering. We strive to be your knowledge partner of excellence.
- InKemia Green Chemicals, Inc.We generate innovative Green Chemistry products, processes, and solutions by applying our 20 year R&D history to your challenge. The following are areas of specific expertise. Alternative Safer Ingredients of Equivalent Performance - Replace undesired ingredients in a formulation - Avoid hazardous or highly regulated chemicals - Find functionally optimal and safer ingredients Adding New Functions to Formulations While Keeping Optimal Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Profile - Selection of ingredients to expand the functional properties of traditional formulations - Focus on multifunctional chemicals Formulation Performance Enhancement - Identify ingredients that improve the efficacy of the formulation - Reduce application frequencies and doses Eliminate or Reduce Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) - Development of high solid content formulations - Development of low MIR chemicals Eco-efficient Synthetic Routes - Re-design of chemical synthesis - Utilization of safer reagents - Minimization of synthetic steps and isolations - High Throughput Experimentation (HTE) for the development of chemical synthesis
- InnogetInnoget.com is the trusted global open innovation, science and technology network for forward-thinking organizations and professionals. Innoget is the trusted innovation network where you will meet brilliant experts worldwide, find novel technologies, groundbreaking startups and innovative business opportunities. By joining the innovation network you will bring your technologies faster to market, accelerate your innovation projects, outperform in technology scouting, and put you in front of global decision makers. Novel technologies, great startups and innovative business opportunities at one click. Meet brilliant experts worldwide. Accelerate your innovation projects with a leading-edge innovation network that will put you in front of potential partners worldwide.
- Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC)The Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC) is a Severo Ochoa Centre of Excellence research center at Campus UAB focused on basic and applied research in Materials Science and Nanotechnology. Our fields of application include sustainable energy conversion and storage systems, superconductors for power applications, low-cost oxide and molecular electronics, and multifunctional nanostructures biomaterials for nanomedicine. Our center hosts over 70 scientific researchers, 60 postdoctoral fellows and 60 PhD students which, together with the visiting researchers, scientific technicians and undergraduate students, create a motivated and talented group of people capable of exploring the materials of the future. We are a center open to new ideas and projects, always focused in our mission, which is to generate knowledge in the Materials Science and Nanotechnology areas and to transfer it to the society.