Organization Profiles Site map description
- CABIER INSTITUTECABIER INSTITUTE is an Institution dedicated to training, consulting and entrepreneurship in the areas of R&D and innovation. We emphasize in the value of intellectual property and in the quality of patents and technology transfer. The combination of experience, talent and expertise in all sectors makes IGC a leading consultant. The added value of our services rely upon the collaboration with customers, the specialization to the highest degree in every technical area and upon the strategic vision of the use of Intellectual Property (IP)
- CD GenomicsCD Genomics was established in 2004, we are aiming at providing the research community with high quality Next Generation Sequencing, high throughput microarray services. Due to the demand for our services has being increased; CD Genomics has already updated its technology platform to mainstream NGS and microarray instruments. At present, our senior bioinformaticians have ever viewed more than ten thousands of trace files and accumulated abundant experience with our Illumina HiSeq2000/2500, Illumia Miseq, Ion Torrent PGM, PacBio RS and ABI 3730/3730XL analyzers. We continue to work hard to offer you the same dependable services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, as well as academia and government agencies for the purpose of satisfying all your sequencing or array needs. https://www.cd-genomics.com/
- Center for Technology Transfer and Commercialization of Novosibirsk State Universityhttps://english.nsu.ru/ Novosibirsk State University is located in the world-famous scientific center – Akademgorodok. 80% of NSU faculty members are scientists from the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. So education is carried out in close cooperation with the world-class scientific R&D. We represent the Center for Technology Transfer and Commercialization of Novosibirsk State University. Our objective is to audit technologies developed by university teams and laboratories, prepare technologies with commercialization potential for technology transfer, initiate contacts with prospective partners.
- Centre de Recerca MatemàticaMi formación académica se ha centrado en el estudio de la lengua y la literatura inglesas, obteniendo la licenciatura en filología inglesa con una nota media de 7,3. Recientemente he completado mis estudios de postgrado con un máster oficial en construcción y representación de identidades culturales cursado en la Universidad de Barcelona, con una nota media de 9 y realizando mi investigación final sobre la representación de los aborígenes australianos y los isleños del Estrecho de Torres en el cine australiano del siglo XXI (valorado con un 9,5). Durante mis estudios he trabajado como becario en el centro de recursos para el aprendizaje y la investigación de la Universidad de Barcelona tres años académicos. También he disfrutado de una beca para realizar una estancia internacional en La Trobe University de Melbourne (Australia) durante un año, donde además de continuar con mis estudios trabajé para el programa After School Care del estado de Victoria. ________________________________________________________________________________ My education has been focused on the study of the English language, culture and literature and I obtained a degree in English Philology from the University of Barcelona in 2011. I recently completed my postgraduate studies with a master’s degree in Construction and Representation of Cultural Identities, during which I conducted my final research on the representation of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in 21st Century cinema (graded with a 9.5 by the master’s committee). I have worked as an intern for the learning and research centre at the University of Barcelona during three years. I have also enjoyed a scholarship for an international exchange with La Trobe University in Melbourne (Australia) for one academic year, where I also worked for the After School Care program in Victoria.
- Centre Technology Transfer CITTRUCentre for Technology Transfer CITTRU is a part of Jagiellonian University, whose role is to promote university research, to support innovation and to create cooperation with the business. CITTRU main task is to offer the scientific achievements of the Jagiellonian University in the market by providing legal protection, licensing, sale of intellectual property rights, creation of academic business, coordination of company-ordered research projects, etc. Currently promoted technologies are mainly focused on new materials science, chemistry, pharma and medical technology.
- CIBER-BBNCIBER-BBN is a Biomedical Research Networking Center focused to develope research activities in the fields of Bioengineering, Biomaterials and Nanomedicine. It is designed to be a translational research center with multidisciplinary nature as well as multi-institutional nature. Our strategic research lines comprises: Telemedicine, Molecular imaging, Tissue engineering, Biocompatible nanoparticles, Biosensors, Implantable nanomachines or nanorobots for biomedical diagnosis, and Drug delivery.
- ClariantCOMPANY PROFILE Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemical company and stands out for above-average value creation for all stakeholders. We develop sustainable and innovative solutions for many industries. Our portfolio is designed to meet very specific needs with as much precision as possible. At the same time, our research and development is focused on addressing the key trends of our time. These include energy efficiency, renewable raw materials, emission-free mobility, and conserving finite resources. For Clariant, sustainability is a prerequisite to entrepreneurial thinking. Development, innovation, procurement, manufacturing and customer benefits – there are starting points for more sustainable business everywhere. BUSINESS AREAS Clariant is active in four key Business Areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings. We have a broad geographical footprint with close to 50% of sales coming from emerging markets. The majority of the end-markets have inherent growth drivers. – Care Chemicals comprises Industrial & Consumer Specialties and New Business Development activities as well as the future industrial biotechnology business. It follows lifestyle-driven megatrends. Innovative developments like sugar-based surfactants for personal care as well as biofuel made from agricultural residues or crop protection adjuvants produced from renewable oils rank high in their respective market segments and strengthen our position as a supplier of sustainable products. – Catalysis develops, manufactures and sells a wide range of catalysts for the petrochemicals, plastics and refining industries. Its main business drivers are improving chemical process efficiency, enabling the use of alternative feedstocks (natural gas, coal and biomass) and developing environmentally compatible catalytic solutions which e.g. reduce harmful greenhouse gases. – Natural Resources, consisting of the businesses Oil & Mining Services and Functional Minerals, is characterized by high growth, low cyclicality and a strong orientation towards promising industry trends. From bentonite for oil refining to natural molding sand additives with Low Emission technology, we create special chemicals which help to keep the global economic engine fueled. – Plastics & Coatings is a Business Area with customers ranging from packaging, consumer goods, medical, and textile to transportation and agricultural multinationals, as well as local companies. With our masterbatches, additives, and pigments, we are leading global providers with innovative and sustainable solutions like liquid masterbatches, halogen-free flame retardants and easily dispersible pigments. TECHNOLOGY PLATFORMS In order to leverage synergies across all Business Areas and create greater transparency, Clariant’s research and development is based on four technology platforms: Chemistry & Materials, Biotechnology, Process Technology, and Catalysis. Here, the forward-looking chemical technologies are combined with custom-made and sustainable solutions, using holistic and innovative process development.
- Cognitive Systems Research InstituteThe Cognitive Systems Research Institute (CSRI) is a non-governmental, non-profit research organization that specializes in the highly interdisciplinary field of Cognitive Systems. Its core activities comprise theoretical, experimental and computational research and development for exploration and modeling of fundamental mechanisms in human cognition.
- cogviscogvis specializes in the intelligent processing of 3D sensor data and is incorporating this technology in various products for the robotics, health care and occupational health markets. Our main product is fearless - the intelligent, contactless fall sensor that not only detects falls and various other activities but also helps to prevent incidents by alerting earlier than any other device. fearless can automatically detect getting out of bed, falls, activities based on the location in a room and many other criteria. It has the size of a 1-litre bottle and is as simple to mount as a wall lamp. Ergoscan is a novel 3D posture measurement and training platform for office workers that is able to measure your personal posture and train you to improve your posture. Furthermore we offer software development services in the area of 3D sensor data processing for indoor scenarios, e.g. object and person recognition or activity recognition for robotic applications. We are cogvis, the experts for intelligent analysis of 3D data and images.
- COPCISA, S.A.Copcisa is a construction company with presence in América Latina and España. Its activities include Civil Engineering, Building and Services. Since its beginnings in 1965 and through to the present day it has consolidated its market position through a model based on dedication and the job well done. It is currently present in the construction of infrastructures and equipments of reference. In Civil Engineering, Copcisa designs and builds projects in the highways, railways, airports, ports and coastal, water, industrial and urban development areas. In the Building field, the company carries out all types of construction: hospitals, clinics, retirement homes, public administration buildings, educational facilities, hotels, offices, factories, sports centres, cultural facilities and transport facilities.
- Covestro LLCCovestro is a leading producer of high-value polymers and innovative solutions for key sectors such as transportation, construction, electronics, furniture, sports equipment and textiles. We develop new products, processes and applications that push the boundaries of technology and innovation. Our vision at Covestro is as simple as it is bold: we want to make the world a brighter place. We fulfill this vision when we inspire innovation and drive growth through profitable technologies and products that benefit society and reduce our impact on the environment. We are a global company with 8 manufacturing sites, about 16,000 employees, 2,000 products and about 11.7 billion Euros in sales. our annual investment in research and development is about 300 million Euros.
- Cracow University of TechnologyCracow University of Technology: - educates highly qualified engineers who can cope with national and global industry challenges, - educates academic staff by supporting the development of their scientific passion and their participation in national and international scientific exchange, - serves the economy and the whole society by solving technical and technological problems and by implementing scientific studies into economic practice.
- Creative BiolabsCreative Biolabs is the leading custom service provider that has extensive experience in various antibody production and engineering fields. Our service portfolio includes mouse and rat monoclonal antibody production using hybridoma technology, human, monkey, rabbit, chicken, dog, llama and camel monoclonal antibody production using various antibody library technologies [including phage display, bacterial display and yeast display]. We are also professional in conducting in depth antibody humanization and affinity maturation using phage display and DNA mutagenesis approaches. In addition, OEM services for bulk scale antibody manufacturing, including bacterial production of scFv, diabody, tandem scFv, miniantibody and Fab, and mammalian cell expression of minibody, chimeric IgG and IgG, are also available at the most competitive price in the industry.
- Creative BioMartCreative BioMart is offering more than 1,000 recombinant proteins, peptides and antibodies. All the products are rigorously tested to meet the most demanding research needs. At the same time, lowest prices in the industry are always guaranteed.
- Creative PeptidesCreative peptides is specialized in the process development and the manufacturing of bioactive peptides. We are dedicated to offering custom peptide synthesis, process development, GMP manufacturing as well as catalog products for customers in industry and research area. Creative Peptides is staffed by scientific teams with experts in the field of peptide technology, antibodies and synthetic chemistry. Our extensive expertise is translated into high quality products and world-class services to ensure the maximum satisfaction of the customs.
- CSI Entwicklungstechnik GmbHSince 1995 we have been developing high quality modules in the interior and exterior for manufacturers and suppliers of the automotive industry. In project management our teams are responsible for entire product lines. Our Portfolio comprises a broad range of different services.
- CSI EOODCSI is a company that mediates between industries that wish to outsource chemical R&D projects and public research institutes in Bulgaria and neighbouring countries that are looking for industrial partners for contract research. For the industry, CSI can - find the best researchers that are most qualified for answering the questions posed by the industry, - form a project team from them, and - manage the project locally.
- CTechnanoCTECHnano is specialized in Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) coatings. We develop both customized coatings and equipment to fulfill the requirements of our customers. We have experience in coating all kind of complex surfaces, such as fibers, powders or nanostructure surfaces. With coatings as thin as 5 nm, we protect your materials and products against corrosion, UV radiation or chemical attacks and functionalism them to add extra value (hydro/oleophobicity, anti-scratch, color changes, antireflectant...)
- DBH TechnologiesDBH is focused on: • Contractual/collaborative research and development in the food sector - new food applications such as vegetable protein applications, new flavors, material encapsulation (e.g. aromas, vitamins etc.) • Delivery of its own novel drying technology (CASND) suitable especially for drying thermolabile and biological materials
- DeepScience Ltd.At DeepScience, we seek out the toughest problems being offered in the sciences and develop proposals to solve them, using the latest tools and technologies from big data to artificial intelligence. Afterward, we offer research and development services through a wide range of partnerships in order to make our solution a reality.
- DeltaTech KoreaSoongsil University providing lifelong education through its founding principle of "Truth and Service." Soongsil University is pursuing global competitive power through the specialization. The highly qualified faculty and unique educational programs are customized for each department and with alliances between businesses and other universities worldwide, Soongsil is able to meet its goal of producing much needed global talents. It nurtures men and women of faith and competence by building on its long standing strengths, and is making a giant leap towards a brighter future.
- Dig.y.SoLDig.y.SoL™ addresses the energy and transportation markets by offering tools and solutions enabling evolutionary intelligent digital transformation. In the energy market, our tools will enable utilities to evolve from the current command-and-control mode of operation to a digital distributed energy model enabling real-time, on-demand energy exchange between independent sources (DERs, prosumers) and loads (C&I, residential, electric vehicles), supported by a distributed and securely shared federated blockchain.
- DIT HothouseDIT Hothouse is the award-winning Innovation and Knowledge Transfer Office at Dublin Institute of Technology, responsible for the commercialisation of intellectual property arising from DIT research. DIT Hothouse is the hub of innovation and technology transfer activities in DIT, the place where business meets innovation. DIT Hothouse has a range of spinout technologies available to industry across Life Sciences, Food, ICT, Software, Industrial Technology, Manufacturing and Clean Technologies. Our team works with students, lecturers and research teams across DIT as well as with entrepreneurs, industry leaders and investors. Through the DIT Hothouse New Frontiers Startup Programme, we provide a startup incubator for innovative and promising startup companies. Our Mission The mission of DIT Hothouse is to: Maximise the commercialisation of new technologies developed by the growing community of DIT researchers. Partner with industry on research collaboration, research consultancy and contract research. Support the launch of knowledge-intensive startups with the potential to generate significant economic benefits for Ireland through our startup support programmes and the DIT Hothouse Incubator. Our Offering At DIT Hothouse we assist: Entrepreneurs to start and grow businesses. Industry partners to find new technologies, research partners, and funding. Investors to find high-potential opportunities. DIT staff and students to commercialise their intellectual property (IP). Technology transfer offices in the Institute of Technology Tallaght (ITTD), the Institute of Technology Blanchardstown (ITB), the Institute of Art, Design & Technology, Dún Laoghaire (IADT) and the National College of Ireland (NCI) and the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies (DIAS) in their commercialisation activities. Whichever category you belong to, DIT Hothouse can provide you with unparalleled expertise, skills and resources to help you achieve your goals. Our Success Since its establishment in 2007, DIT Hothouse has consistently outperformed all other Irish university technology transfer offices, completing up to 20% of the annual commercial technology transfer licences in Ireland. Through its Enterprise Ireland-funded Incubation Programmes, DIT Hothouse has helped create nearly 400 sustainable businesses that have attracted €195 million in equity investment and created approximately 1,700 quality jobs.
- Dynasense Technologies Pvt. Ltd.We have a strong team of designers and developers to execute product or prototype development tasks. We are currently working on point of care in-vitro diagnostic devices. Our team has experience in all development aspects ranging from simulations for component selection to embedded system and product design and development. We have tie-ups with a number of vendors to assist us in quality and timely delivery.
- ElectroluxElectrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG,Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2015, Electrolux had sales of SEK 124 billion and about 58,000 employees. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
- ERTRAC Global Competitiveness Working GroupERTRAC is the European Technology Platform bringing together all stakeholders of Road Transport Research. Its public-private multi-stakeholders nature involves industry, academia and research providers together with public authorities from the national and local levels. ERTRAC works in close cooperation with the European associations that represent the different components of road transport, while collaborating with other European Technology Platforms. European pre-competitive collaborative research has a very high added-value by bringing together the many private and public stakeholders involved in transport: working together, developing partnerships, and implementing cross-sectoral collaboration are important assets to speed-up the innovation process in Europe. In this context, the specific tasks of ERTRAC are to: - Provide a strategic vision for road transport research and innovation in Europe. - Define strategies and roadmaps to achieve this vision through the definition and update of a Strategic Research Agenda (SRA) and implementation research roadmaps. - Stimulate effective public and private investment in road transport research and innovation. - Contribute to improving coordination between the European, national, regional public and private R&D activities on road transport. - Enhance the networking and clustering of Europe's research and innovation capacities. - Promote European commitment to Research and technological development, ensuring that Europe remains an attractive region for researchers, and enhancing the global competitiveness of the transport industries. - Support the implementation of Horizon 2020, the European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation The new Strategic Research Agenda (SRA), published in April 2018, is a key document of ERTRAC with respect to preparing for 'Horizon Europe' (2021-2017), the forthcoming ninth European Research Framework Programme. The new ERTRAC SRA has the ambition to anchor the research work into the societal needs while looking more at the benefits of innovations for the end users. ERTRAC also wants to emphasize the importance of Road Transport and Mobility for the Society and the Economy, and hence consistently refers to the potential impact of the research topics.