Organization Profiles Site map description
- Biótica, Bioquímica Analítica,S.L.Biótica´s mission is to enhance client´s ability to timely assess the microbiological risk and to optimize its prevention strategy thanks to fast, reliable, simple and low-cost microbial determination. Established in September 2005, Biótica has in its years of existence successfully transitioned from the status of a start-up to that of a SME. Biótica is the first biotechnological company located at Science and Technology Park of Jaume I University, since 2009. The company focused on the development of fast microbial detection techniques combining immunomagnetic capture and enzyme immunoassay (C.E.I.A.). Biótica developed the first and only fast test certified by AOAC RI, in 2011, to detect Legionella in water, named Legipid® Legionella Fast Detection. Recently, new automated devices have also been developed, based on this technology., as a result of a european project SME Instrument Phase II - H2020. The market of this test and related automated devices comprises the following areas: Industries Commercial/Private Labs, Physician Offices, Public Health Labs, Hospitals, Hotels, spas, jacuzzis, swimming-pools, Recreational areas, sport areas (golf,etc), Companies providing testing and analysis of environmental water samples for Legionella Companies providing monitoring critical points with simple interpretation of results, Companies providing cleaning & disinfecting water services, Companies providing Legionella managing plan and risk assessment, Providers of integrated water treatment and process improvement services, chemicals and equipment programmes for industrial and institutional applications, Manufacturers of tools for microbiology laboratories.
- BMW AGBMW Open Innovation Gallery With its four brands BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce and BMW Motorrad, the BMW Group is the world’s leading premium manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles and also provides premium financial and mobility services. The success of the BMW Group has always been based on long-term thinking and responsible action. We believe that the future of mobility will be autonomous, fully connected, electrified and shared. Always staying one step ahead and shaping the mobility of the future is an important part of our company’s philosophy. We work tirelessly to find innovative solutions today for the issues of tomorrow. We believe in Open Innovation and we are seeking partners to help us innovate. If you can provide a solution to one of the technical challenges listed on this gallery we would welcome a proposal from you.
- BOC SciencesBOC Sciences is a brand of BOCSCI Inc. We leverage our wide spectrum of business in the fields of development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution to help you make best-informed decisions tailored to your evolving needs for premium chemicals. Our complete suite of CRO services spans the entire molecule development pipeline including contract research for target identification, building blocks, compound synthesis, biochemical and cellular analysis, preclinical animal tests, and clinical studies.
- BonduelleBonduelle is on a mission to ensure well-living through plant-based foods. It is a manufacturer of plant-based foods, especially vegetables in all technologies (40% fresh-cut chilled salads, 20% frozen, 40% canned) present around the world. TO of around €3bn (45% EU, 45% North America and 10% Russia), 13,500 employees globally, 58 plants in 12 countries with 5 brands (Bonduelle, Ready Pac Foods Bistro, Cassegrain, Globus and Artic Gardens). Bonduelle is controlled by the family and is deeply rooted in agriculture. It operates with a network of around 3,500 farmers globally and spends >1% of its TO in R&D.
- Brainalyzed Finance GmbHAt Brainalyzed we have the vision to open up the possibilities of AI to every organization, by significantly lowering the barriers of entry for this fascinating technology. Selection of training data from heterogenous sources, feature engineering, hyperparameter-tuning, model deployment and maintenance have long been a major inhibitor for AI adoption. With Brainalyzed INSIGHT we introduce the first distributed learning platform for Artificial Swarm Intelligence (ASI) that offers an all-in-one solution for AI development. It is driven by the combined mighty forces of multi-objective optimization and state-of-art deep learning technology to strike an unparalleled balance of AI fidelity and AI creation simplicity.
- Brunel University LondonOur world-leading research focuses on those areas in which we can integrate academic rigour with the needs of governments, industry and the not-for-profit sector, delivering creative solutions to global challenges and bringing economic, social and cultural benefit. Our Research Institutes and Research Centres pioneer world-leading research inspired by an ambition to address society’s most pressing challenges, in collaboration with partners from across the globe. Brunel's three Research Institutes: Institute of Environment, Health and Societies, Institute of Energy Futures and Institute of Materials and Manufacturing, bring together academics from most of our research areas to collaboratively tackle very specific challenges to the world’s economy and society. Brunel's Research Centres focus on Digital Science & Technology, Automotive Technology, Culture & Evolution, Cognitive Neuroscience, Human Performance & Exercise & Rehabilitation, Entrepreneurship & Sustainability, Global Lives.
- CABIER INSTITUTECABIER INSTITUTE is an Institution dedicated to training, consulting and entrepreneurship in the areas of R&D and innovation. We emphasize in the value of intellectual property and in the quality of patents and technology transfer. The combination of experience, talent and expertise in all sectors makes IGC a leading consultant. The added value of our services rely upon the collaboration with customers, the specialization to the highest degree in every technical area and upon the strategic vision of the use of Intellectual Property (IP)
- CD GenomicsCD Genomics was established in 2004, we are aiming at providing the research community with high quality Next Generation Sequencing, high throughput microarray services. Due to the demand for our services has being increased; CD Genomics has already updated its technology platform to mainstream NGS and microarray instruments. At present, our senior bioinformaticians have ever viewed more than ten thousands of trace files and accumulated abundant experience with our Illumina HiSeq2000/2500, Illumia Miseq, Ion Torrent PGM, PacBio RS and ABI 3730/3730XL analyzers. We continue to work hard to offer you the same dependable services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, as well as academia and government agencies for the purpose of satisfying all your sequencing or array needs. https://www.cd-genomics.com/
- Celsa GroupCELSA Group is a multinational group of steel companies with HQ in Barcelona and steel mills, rolling mills, processing plants and distribution and recycling companies in Spain, Denmark, Finland, France, Norway, the UK, Poland, and Sweden. CELSA is currently among the top 30 steel producers worldwide and the top 4 steel long products producers in the European Union. CELSA manufactures steels recycling scrap metal, thereby contributing to the conservation of the environment and natural resources. More than ten million tonnes of scrap metal are recycled annually. Recycling a single steel can saves enough energy to power a 60-watt light bulb for almost 4 years. CELSA mainly produces long products that are used in construction so there is a tight connection to construction industry conditions and behaviors. Steelmaking is the second largest industry in the world after oil and gas and one of the oldest industries, so as you might have guessed, is quite conservative. But being old doesn't mean being marginalized, steel is used in almost every industry, including energy, construction and housing (the largest consumer of steel), automotive and transportation, infrastructure, packing, and machinery. Steel is the main material used in delivering renewable energy like solar, hydro, and wind power.
- Center for Technology Transfer and Commercialization of Novosibirsk State Universityhttps://english.nsu.ru/ Novosibirsk State University is located in the worldwide famous scientific center – Akademgorodok. 80% of NSU faculty members are scientists from the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. So education is carried out in close cooperation with the world-class science and R&D. We represent the Center for Technology Transfer and Commercialization of Novosibirsk State University. Our objective is to audit technologies developed by university teams and laboratories, prepare technologies with commercialization potential for technology transfer, initiate contacts with prospective partners.
- Center for Technology Transfer, University of BelgradeCenter for technology transfer was founded by the decision of the University Council on October 26th 2010, with the purpose of identifying, protecting and commercializing the results of scientific, research and expert work and the protection of intellectual property of the University of Belgrade. The primary goals and tasks of the Center are: - Improving the possibilities for efficient and effective implementation of scientific and research results achieved at the University, with the goal of developing the economy and the society, - Encouraging the transfer of knowledge between the University and the economy, - Support for the placement of new technologies and innovations, - Linking relevant subjects, establishing a network and collaboration with the aim of intensifying the technology transfer, - Developing knowledge and skill in the protection and use of patents and other forms of intellectual property in the process of technology transfer, - Strengthening the awareness about intellectual property and the capacity for technology transfer at the University, - Providing general information on intellectual property, - Expertise and support in drafting feasibility studies in the fields of economy and technology, as well as the assessment of the value and total potential in the use of patents.
- Central Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad UniversityIslamic Azad University, The central Tehran Branch is the first and biggest branch Islamic Azad University that began its educational activity with 6 educational fields of study under bachelor’s degree program and one field of study under associate degree program and by that time 200 students were admitted to this university branch. It paved the qualitative and quantitative development way with appropriating access to the facilities. As, today it has 11 executive faculties, 181 fields of study-majors in basic sciences, technology & engineering, humanities, fine arts, architecture and physical education under bachelor's degree program, master's degree program and Ph.D. It has 157 thousands square meters educational space including 3 big university complexes with appropriate conditions for educational atmosphere. The effort to achieve the goals related to improving research and education quality has been a factor for making and equipping 58 laboratories, 56 workshops, 3 language laboratories, a great sport complex, 12 libraries, information center and a digital library with required software systems and hardware equipment. This university branch's educational space is measured 56 thousands square meters and now it has almost 50 thousands students, one thousands faculty members and 950 employees and as the biggest higher education center of the country enjoys national credit and the special position.
- Centre de Recerca MatemàticaMi formación académica se ha centrado en el estudio de la lengua y la literatura inglesas, obteniendo la licenciatura en filología inglesa con una nota media de 7,3. Recientemente he completado mis estudios de postgrado con un máster oficial en construcción y representación de identidades culturales cursado en la Universidad de Barcelona, con una nota media de 9 y realizando mi investigación final sobre la representación de los aborígenes australianos y los isleños del Estrecho de Torres en el cine australiano del siglo XXI (valorado con un 9,5). Durante mis estudios he trabajado como becario en el centro de recursos para el aprendizaje y la investigación de la Universidad de Barcelona tres años académicos. También he disfrutado de una beca para realizar una estancia internacional en La Trobe University de Melbourne (Australia) durante un año, donde además de continuar con mis estudios trabajé para el programa After School Care del estado de Victoria. ________________________________________________________________________________ My education has been focused on the study of the English language, culture and literature and I obtained a degree in English Philology from the University of Barcelona in 2011. I recently completed my postgraduate studies with a master’s degree in Construction and Representation of Cultural Identities, during which I conducted my final research on the representation of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in 21st Century cinema (graded with a 9.5 by the master’s committee). I have worked as an intern for the learning and research centre at the University of Barcelona during three years. I have also enjoyed a scholarship for an international exchange with La Trobe University in Melbourne (Australia) for one academic year, where I also worked for the After School Care program in Victoria.
- Centre Technology Transfer CITTRUCentre for Technology Transfer CITTRU is a part of Jagiellonian University, whose role is to promote university research, to support innovation and to create cooperation with the business. CITTRU main task is to offer the scientific achievements of the Jagiellonian University in the market by providing legal protection, licensing, sale of intellectual property rights, creation of academic business, coordination of company-ordered research projects, etc. Currently promoted technologies are mainly focused on new materials science, chemistry, pharma and medical technology.
- Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)The Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC) is a non-profit R&D center established by the Government of Catalonia. Fundamental and applied research, as well as technology transfer activities mainly focus on communication technologies, service and communication infrastructure, and geomatics. The CTTC offers an extensive portfolio of (i) research and innovation services (incl. R&D&i contracts, technology alliances, standards support, feasibility studies, license agreements, field trials, training); (ii) experimental platforms; and (iii) products and solutions. The Center has an outstanding record track of participation in publicly-funded R&D programs (H2020, European Space Agency) and contracts with the industry (e.g., vendors, operators, utilities). For details, please, see http://www.cttc.es/
- CIBER-BBNCIBER-BBN is a Biomedical Research Networking Center focused to develope research activities in the fields of Bioengineering, Biomaterials and Nanomedicine. It is designed to be a translational research center with multidisciplinary nature as well as multi-institutional nature. Our strategic research lines comprises: Telemedicine, Molecular imaging, Tissue engineering, Biocompatible nanoparticles, Biosensors, Implantable nanomachines or nanorobots for biomedical diagnosis, and Drug delivery.
- ClariantCOMPANY PROFILE Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemical company and stands out for above-average value creation for all stakeholders. We develop sustainable and innovative solutions for many industries. Our portfolio is designed to meet very specific needs with as much precision as possible. At the same time, our research and development is focused on addressing the key trends of our time. These include energy efficiency, renewable raw materials, emission-free mobility, and conserving finite resources. For Clariant, sustainability is a prerequisite to entrepreneurial thinking. Development, innovation, procurement, manufacturing and customer benefits – there are starting points for more sustainable business everywhere. BUSINESS AREAS Clariant is active in three key focus Business Areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, and Natural Resources. We have a broad geographical footprint with close to 50% of sales coming from emerging markets. The majority of the end-markets have inherent growth drivers. – Care Chemicals comprises Industrial & Consumer Specialties and New Business Development activities as well as the future industrial biotechnology business. It follows lifestyle-driven megatrends. Innovative developments like sugar-based surfactants for personal care as well as biofuel made from agricultural residues or crop protection adjuvants produced from renewable oils rank high in their respective market segments and strengthen our position as a supplier of sustainable products. – Catalysis develops, manufactures and sells a wide range of catalysts for the petrochemicals, plastics and refining industries. Its main business drivers are improving chemical process efficiency, enabling the use of alternative feedstocks (natural gas, coal and biomass) and developing environmentally compatible catalytic solutions which e.g. reduce harmful greenhouse gases. – Natural Resources, consisting of the businesses Oil & Mining Services and Functional Minerals, is characterized by high growth, low cyclicality and a strong orientation towards promising industry trends. From bentonite for oil refining to natural molding sand additives with Low Emission technology, we create special chemicals which help to keep the global economic engine fueled. TECHNOLOGY PLATFORMS In order to leverage synergies across all Business Areas and create greater transparency, Clariant’s research and development is based on four technology platforms: Chemistry & Materials, Biotechnology, Process Technology, and Catalysis. Here, the forward-looking chemical technologies are combined with custom-made and sustainable solutions, using holistic and innovative process development.
- CNRS InnovationCNRS Innovation, established in 1992, is a French public limited company, now a subsidiary of the CNRS at 70% and 30% Bpifrance Financement. Its mission is to transfer innovative technologies, mainly originating from the CNRS, to the industry. Its action extends from the receipt of projects to the granting of exploitation rights through consulting in Intellectual Property strategies, participation in the filing of patent applications, seeking of industrial partners, negotiating and drafting of exploitation agreements, and management of patent portfolios. CNRS Innovation proposes services and products developed through its strong acquired expertise in the analysis and management of innovative projects in the following areas: • Technology evaluation • Technology transfer • Patent mapping • Technology scouting • Intellectual Property consulting and management formerly : France Innovation Scientifique et Transfert (FIST SA)
- Cognitive Systems Research InstituteThe Cognitive Systems Research Institute (CSRI) is a non-governmental, non-profit research organization that specializes in the highly interdisciplinary field of Cognitive Systems. Its core activities comprise theoretical, experimental and computational research and development for exploration and modeling of fundamental mechanisms in human cognition.
- cogviscogvis specializes in the intelligent processing of 3D sensor data and is incorporating this technology in various products for the robotics, health care and occupational health markets. Our main product is fearless - the intelligent, contactless fall sensor that not only detects falls and various other activities but also helps to prevent incidents by alerting earlier than any other device. fearless can automatically detect getting out of bed, falls, activities based on the location in a room and many other criteria. It has the size of a 1-litre bottle and is as simple to mount as a wall lamp. Ergoscan is a novel 3D posture measurement and training platform for office workers that is able to measure your personal posture and train you to improve your posture. Furthermore we offer software development services in the area of 3D sensor data processing for indoor scenarios, e.g. object and person recognition or activity recognition for robotic applications. We are cogvis, the experts for intelligent analysis of 3D data and images.
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones CientíficasThe Spanish National Research Council (in Spanish 'Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC)') is a government agency for basic and applied scientific research. It is the largest public research organization in Spain, with presence in all the Autonomous Communities through 126 centers and 145 associated units.
- COPCISA, S.A.Copcisa is a construction company with presence in América Latina and España. Its activities include Civil Engineering, Building and Services. Since its beginnings in 1965 and through to the present day it has consolidated its market position through a model based on dedication and the job well done. It is currently present in the construction of infrastructures and equipments of reference. In Civil Engineering, Copcisa designs and builds projects in the highways, railways, airports, ports and coastal, water, industrial and urban development areas. In the Building field, the company carries out all types of construction: hospitals, clinics, retirement homes, public administration buildings, educational facilities, hotels, offices, factories, sports centres, cultural facilities and transport facilities.