Organization Profiles Site map description
- Ariviya Technologies Private LimitedI had the passion to solve a real-world problems using science. After gaining knowledge from studies & experience. I lead my R & D team to innovate the new platform technology called Nano biopolymer technology. This platform technology will prevent microbial film formation. Using this as a platform, Ariviya has developed four new technologies. Natural UdderCare, Wound care and Burn Management, Natural Antimicrobial Polymer, and Nanobio Sensor technologies respectively. I hope these new technologies will bring a drastic change in society, where it is aimed to replace the current chemical load in the environment. Prior to founding Ariviya I was a lecturer & contributing to many research activities at Anna University in India. I have bridged the Nanotechnology program curriculum gap between academics and industry. I have facilitated about 120 M.Tech. Students to graduate from this school. Published more than 100 research papers.
- Arizona State UniversityArizona State University is ranked as one of the top 100 research universities in the world. Since 2002, the university's mission has been to create a new model for higher education in the United States, one that meets the challenges of the 21st century. This New American University is measured by who it includes, not who it excludes; pursues research and discovery that benefits the public good; and assumes major responsibility for the economic, social, and cultural vitality and health and well-being of the communities it serves. ASU serves more than 70,000 students across 5 campuses in the Phoenix Metropolitan area.
- Aston UniversityAston University is the UK's leading university for business and the professions. Founded in 1895 and a University since 1966, Aston is internationally recognised for being a research-led University and known for its world-class teaching quality and strong industry partnerships, government and commerce.
- Auburn UniversityThe Office of Innovation Advancement and Commercialization (IAC) serves as the link between the commercial marketplace and Auburn University faculty. IAC offers Auburn researchers expertise and guidance regarding the protection of intellectual property, including patents and copyrights, and in seeking licensing agreements with commercial entities to take Auburn research developments into the marketplace for the public benefit. To support the development of the research program through providing a proactive program for the application and commercial development of intellectual property through patents, copyrights, licenses, and related programs. The Office of Innovation Advancement and Commercialization seeks to create an environment which will (1) encourage the creation of technology-based intellectual property at Auburn University, (2) manage this intellectual property to promote its adoption by industry and (3) foster a close and productive relationship between Auburn University researchers and industry. The Office of Innovation Advancement and Commercialization seeks to increase the royalty income and extramural research support generated from technology transfer activities with an increased emphasis on industry partnerships. The Office of Innovation Advancement and Commercialization seeks to provide a strong organizational infrastructure to effectively protect and commercially develop the intellectual property produced from AU research.
- Auchi Polytechnic UniversityI am a technologist with a B. eng degree electrical engineering and electronics (1999) for 19 years of experience in the field of engineering. I have performed researches, carried out repairs and maintenance of diverse equipment in both electrical and electronic fields and mechanical engineering. I am self employed and conduct experiment for students in the field of electronics, measurement and control and electromechanical topics.
- Auckland UniServices LimitedAt UniServices, we bring ideas to life. We partner with the best minds at the University of Auckland to apply intelligent thinking to ideas that have the potential to change the world. Together with our partners, we look to the future, imagine the possibilities, and innovate for public and private good. For over 30 years, we’ve collaborated with hundreds of organisations on thousands of projects in New Zealand and around the world. At UniServices, our imagination knows no bounds. Our team, backed by the full resources of the University of Auckland, is dedicated to making a difference to people's lives.
- AvazymeAvazyme offers customized solutions based on clients' needs. Our mission is to bring breakthrough services and customized solutions based on state-of-the-art science to our customers in agriculture, biotechnology and the food value chain. Avazyme is a Solution Provider offering field and laboratory testing, product development, and expert consulting services to the agriculture and food industries. We, at Avazyme, Inc., excel at being a responsive, ultra-fast, state-of- the-art laboratory, offering vision, comprehensive expertise, and solutions in all aspects of agriculture and the food value chain. What distinguishes us from our competitors is our client-centric team culture, reliably delivering tailored-made solution-focused analytics for each of our diverse client’s needs. Avazyme’s comprehensive services include food safety analyses for contaminants, pathogens, allergens, pesticides and agriculture quality parameters, food quality and nutrition analysis, genetic trait testing, preparation of regulatory submission data packages, and testing for controlled substances, especially Industrial Hemp. These services are complemented by the development of innovative point-of-use tests and novel diagnostic solutions, providing fast and reliable answers to ensure food safety and food quality for everyone.
- Aver ConferencesAver Conferences is an international events Organizer, in the fields of Clinical, Medical, Life Science, and Engineering & Technology. Our aim is to provide an excellent forum for upcoming young researchers, scientists, professors, and other highly affiliated people to share their research in that particular field. Currently, Aver Conferences is a unique organization which organizes professional, scientific and medical conferences worldwide. We promote the free exchange of innovative thoughts at the research frontiers of the science, medical, health, clinical, engineering, and technology. Our aim is to explore the research information globally to all the people in the scientific community that encompasses the knowledge in all the fields. Aver Conferences serves the global information community in the development and distribution of high quality, scholarly conferences. Our conferences are powered with knowledge, experience, and amazing people, and have managed to become one of the leading B2B event organizers. Our informative conferences are led by editor’s association and the advisory board which include academicians, researchers, industry leaders, emerging fast-growth companies, innovative technology creators, and members of the investment community
- Avient CorporationAvient Corporation (NYSE: AVNT) provides specialized and sustainable material solutions that transform customer challenges into opportunities, bringing new products to life for a better world. Examples include: • Unique technologies that improve the recyclability of products and enable recycled content to be incorporated, thus advancing a more circular economy • Light-weighting solutions that replace heavier traditional materials like metal, glass and wood, which can improve fuel efficiency in all modes of transportation and reduce carbon footprint • Sustainable infrastructure solutions that increase energy efficiency, renewable energy, natural resource conservation and fiber optic / 5G network accessibility Avient is certified ACC Responsible Care®, a founding member of the Alliance to End Plastic Waste and certified Great Place to Work®. For more information, visit www.avient.com
- BainishaPatrick Van De Vyver is the Principle of Bainisha cvba - www.bainisha.com - and they are into high-tech innovation with a focus on developing a technology platform based on a ultra-thin sensor film technology for measuring displacement. The company based in the Belgium -Lokeren and is focused on the worldwide introduction of a multitude of spin-of applications. Markets include medical applications (such as a respiratory early warning system fitted in a single-use self-adhesive patch.), heavy industry including military applications (such as deformation measurements caused by explosions) and sports & leisure industry (such as defining the 15°-rule in cricket & on-line drag management - air resistance - for speed sport such as downhill ski racing or bicycling). Other applications such as MOCAP in the film industry - especially capturing hand movements in high definition- have also been demonstrated. The company was founded in 2014 & currently has a lead list including such companies as Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Roche, NATO etc) and 12 clients mainly for the introductory test-kit and some engineering projects. Since the beginning we have been working with a multi-disciplinary development team on a free-lance base. This development group is located in Merelbeke (B). Bainisha stands for a ground breaking new technology poised to shift the standards in many industries and disciplines. To this end all investments have been dedicated to prepare the market and launch & demonstrate operational prototypes both @ customer's facilities as during international trade shows. To date we have not generated any profit (other than the intangible assets of our design know-how & two patents).
- Baltimore Aircoil CompanyWith over 80 years of industry-leading innovation and experience, Baltimore Aircoil Company (BAC) creates cutting-edge cooling equipment for the HVAC, Industrial, and Refrigeration marketplaces. We solve customers’ unique needs with our expertise and wide range of high performance systems. BAC leverages the power of evaporative cooling by optimizing the balance of water and energy, but the true BAC difference lies in our absolute commitment to creating sustainable solutions and delivering value to our customers. BAC's product offerings include Cooling Towers, Closed Circuit Cooling Towers, Hybrid Products, Evaporative Condensers, and Ice Thermal Storage Systems.
- Barcelona Skin GenomicBarcelona Skin Genomic is a company dedicated to personalize treatments for patients who suffer from various skin deases such as: psoriasis, atopic dermatitis and acne. It also performs customized treatments for skin rejuvenation, alopecia, etc. At present, BSG carries out skin biopsies. The epidermis and dermis are separated using Lase Capture Microdissection (LCM) for subsequent genomic study. Expression microarrays are used to observe differences between different types of samples, whether control skin or damaged skin. Subsequently, BSG manufactures a compound cream formulation based on the results obtained. Once the treatment is completed, a second biopsy is carried out to access the effect the formulation has had on the patient’s skin.
- BASF SEWe create chemistry – Innovations for the future A growing need for food, energy and clean water for a booming world population, limited resources and protecting the climate – reconciling all these factors is the greatest challenge of our time. Innovations based on chemistry play a key role here, as they contribute decisively to new solutions. BASF is one of the world's most innovative companies. Innovations are our wellspring and our driving force. Our "We create chemistry" strategy is also geared towards innovation: we at BASF are continuously introducing solutions onto the market which significantly contribute to improving quality of life and conserving resources such as water and energy. For BASF, Innovation is the key to successfully standing out from the crowd in a challenging market environment. Our innovative strength is based on our global team of highly qualified employees with various specializations. We pursue bold ideas. Partnerships, Collaboration and Open Innovation play an important role in these activities. In a highly diversified, global and international network, new ideas are generated and new impulses are given to research. This is why we involve external partners in our innovation processes and maintain numerous contacts and connections with science and business. We pursue Open Innovation: together with other innovative organizations, we bundle different competences, develop best practices and work on sustainable products and solutions. We create chemistry for a sustainable future. Chemistry as a cross-sectional technology plays a key role in addressing future challenges because innovations in the field of chemistry provide answers to exactly those questions that will concern humanity in the future: raw materials, environment and climate, food and nutrition, and quality of life.
- Baspik LtdBASPIK Ltd is scientific, technological, industrial and innovative complex, specializing in microchannel and fiber-optic technologies. LLC VTC "BASPIK" produces: microchannel plates for night vision devices, microchannel plates for scientific devices, coordinate-sensitive detectors, secondary-emission multipliers and another electronic industry production.
- Beiersdorf AGAll around the world we at Beiersdorf follow the same ambitious goal: Being the number 1 skin care company. Throughout our history we have continuously built trust by staying close to our consumers and developing innovative skin care products that are tailored to their needs. As we head into the future, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello and Hansaplast, ensure that globally over 500 million people feel good in their skin. We are skin care. And when it comes to research and development, we at Beiersdorf have relied on the integration of external knowledge for many years. Our open innovation activities are collected under the motto “PEARLFINDERS – We Open Innovation.” Different forms of trusted and close collaboration with strategic partners were developed within and with the Beiersdorf Research Center. In addition to maintaining our network with leading research institutes, universities and suppliers, we have systematically expanded our activities in this area. A central element since 2011 is our open innovation platform TRUSTED NETWORK (trusted-pearlfinders.beiersdorf.com).
- Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de PueblaPublic University with 527 full time teachers, recognized by the national system of researchers (S.N.I.), with a large contribution from documents of scientific divulgation in diverse areas of knowledge and presentation of patent documents, which occupies the third place in the ranking of universities in Mexico with the largest number of patent applications
- Binghamton UniversityThe best public university in the Northeast. A world-class institution, Binghamton University offers students a broad, interdisciplinary education with an international perspective and one of the most vibrant research programs in the nation. Ranked among the elite public universities in the country, Binghamton challenges students academically, not financially, in its unique, best-of-both-worlds environment. Our academic culture rivals a first-rate private university — rigorous, collaborative and boldly innovative — while our campus culture exemplifies the best kind of public university experience: richly diverse students, active social life and deep engagement with the community. Our students, both undergraduate and graduate, work one-on-one with an exceptional faculty and groundbreaking scholars. They take advantage of special academic opportunities like combined degrees, foreign language study groups and an unparalleled international education program.