Summary of the technology
Fuel level sensor is designed to generate an electric signal in proportion to the tanking volume (capacitance) and determines the tanking level. Based on the calibration charts, the tanking level is converted to the volume with the generation of one of four types of signals: resistance equivalent, frequency, level or interface one (in accordance with RS232/RS485).
Details of the Technology Offer
The device is used in the systems for measuring and controlling the number of fuels and lubricants (gasolines, diesel fuel, oils) in fixed capacities and tanks of vehicles.
- Operating principle: capacitive,
- Error of measurement, %: ± 1,
- Rated voltage, V: 12/24,
- Operational temperature range, oC: -40...+60,
- Consumption current, mА: not more than 20,
- Length of detector element, mm: 200...4000.