Helical shape provides natural aspiration of warmer air flow. Creates a vortex flow (similar to a mini tornado) which effectively ventilates the inside without a fan. Advanced aerodynamic design techniques from the aerospace industry enable this compact shield to achieve unprecedented levels of accuracy.
• High ventilation rate equivalent to open radiation shields
• 0.06°C average deviation against the Stevenson screen shelter
• Very low heat rise due to vortex flow
• Fast response
• Highly accurate temperature and humidity measurement
• Best in class performance in high solar radiation environments & low wind conditions
We are looking for OEM partnerships to supply innovative meteorological sensors and weather stations.
Intellectual property status: Patent already applied for: multiple countries, USA, Europe, Asia, Woldwide