As a participant of the upcoming symposium “2nd GCCIR Matchmaking Symposium” organized by Innoget and GCCIR next November 25th, 2019 in Barcelona (Spain), the company Routique Inc. is seeking European partners to meet at the Barcelona event to develop a joint collaboration project.
Routique is specifically interested in European partners to build collaborative solutions around enhanced route optimization for vehicles and warehouses using IoT wearables, AI, Machine Learning, Sensors, Robotics, Blockchain, and/or Augmented Reality as well as warehouse optimization using. Further details are described below.
In case you are interested in meeting Routique Inc. in Barcelona to discuss a potential collaboration, please register for free to the symposium clicking the “Register to the symposium” button above.
Routique Inc. makes supply chains seamless. The company’s software and hardware platform connects all the parties in traditional supply chains, from multi-national manufacturers, to distribution, warehousing and transportation firms, to national retail chains to allow each of the parties to behave as a single unit, from the data and product flow perspective.
By seamlessly moving data, Routique can lower costs, decrease errors and omissions, save labor, time and the environment, all while creating better experiences for customers up-and-down the chain. Its platform consists of several components, including two mobile apps (DMS for drivers, IMS for inventory/warehouse personnel), and administrative console for distributors and transportation firms, an enterprise customer order portal for customers, and an IoT-based Vehicle Brain that manages and monitors vehicle performance across the network.
The Routique platform has been in the market for two years and is currently in use with some of the world’s largest food service companies. The company is constantly developing new components, features and functionality as part of its R&D roadmap, including the use of AI/ML technologies, IoT and Sensors, Blockchain, computer visualization and hardware.
The company currently partnered with two German companies (Fraunhofer SCAI and MotionMiners) to build collaborative solutions for its clients around enhanced route optimization for vehicles as well as warehouse optimization using IoT wearables from MotionMiners. Routique is looking for other partnerships similar to this one, where all parties contribute complimentary knowledge, skills and technologies, in order to build a collaborative solution that’s greater than the sum of the individual parts.
Preferences / Requirements for Potential European Partner(s)
The following are the important aspects Routique is looking for in a European partner:
- Like-minded companies who have some experience in the space, a desire to collaborate with international partners and a desire to build cutting-edge technology solutions as part of a partner network.
- Have extensive supply chain experience and exposure, but this is not a requirement if the technologies are complimentary.
- Have access to prospective clients and markets in their respective countries, which helps with global market entry and friendly referrals between countries.
- The company is also looking for senior leaders at any of the above-mentioned technology companies (Start-ups or larger), such as AI/Machine Learning, IoT and Sensors, Augmented Reality, Voice Interfaces, Robotics and Blockchain.
- The company is also interested in companies within the supply chain space who would like to collaborate on technology solutions such as those offered by Routique.
- Manufacturers, distribution firms, transportation firms and retailers (particularly food service retailers) who have an innovation mindset are always welcomed for discussion.