User Profiles Site map description
- Tamir HubermanYissum Research Development Company of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem Ltd. Founded in 1964 to protect and commercialize the Hebrew University’s intellectual property. Ranked among the top technology transfer companies, Yissum has registered over 8,900 patents covering 2,500 inventions; has licensed out 800 technologies and has spun-off 90 companies. Products that are based on Hebrew University technologies and were commercialized by Yissum generate today over $2 Billion in annual sales.
- Tanguy Van RegemorterYou develop the application. We'll find the right technology. Manetco helps researchers and industrials to discover, use and implement innovative manufacturing technologies to develop a new product, to improve a production process or to create new research equipment. Manetco offers: A network of experts, start-up and industries with disruptive technologies to solve your most complex challenges where high precision is required. Expertise to identify the right technology and the right partner to accelerate the development of your innovative product or equipment. A global understanding of the innovation process including time and costs constraints beyond the technological challenges to make sure that the final solution is affordable and respects production or legal obligations.
- Tanja EckardtCompetent and visionary Senior Project Manager with proven expertise in implementing strategic innovation management and steering large projects in product and process development, with a Ph.D. in material science. Effective leader of global interdisciplinary teams in a technical environment, sustainable consulting and software implementation using agile methods. Successful evaluation of advanced technology trends to identify new ventures and building up new business fields. Powerful formation of professional networks for collaboration.
- Ted NewillTed has two businesses. Medical Device Success, Inc., is a consultancy where Ted helps small to medium sized medtech businesses. SRD Vision, LLC is a manufacturer of one ophthalmic product and a distributor for others (Metrovision, Lille, France). Ted has 30 years of experience as a successful medical device marketing, sales and operations executive. He has been involved with surgical implants, surgical instruments, sterile disposables, surgical capital equipment and diagnostic capital equipment. Ted’s experience spans a variety of medical device markets including ophthalmology, plastic & reconstructive surgery, urology, general surgery, dermatology and neurosurgery.
- tejinder bediPossess over four decades of exposure in Corporate Social Responsibility, People and General Management including Training & Development, Administration, Public Relations in some of the best known Public/Private Sector Corporate Conglomerates besides in Journalism & Teaching (in University Affiliated & AICTE/AIU approved Institutes of higher learning) for MBA/PGDM Courses
- Terence LeeAn experienced research with a demonstrated history of working in the chemicals industry. Skilled in R&D especially in the area of polymer chemistry, materials science, and nano technology. Well-equipped with both engineering expertise and business acumen, Terence is deeply intrigued with the technological development and integration of functional smart materials into our daily life for a liveable and sustainable future.