User Profiles Site map description
- Steve OsbornACP has a respected food and beverage innovation profile and a valued reputation in open innovation network development. We provide agile, entrepreneurial and, when required, anonymous solution seeking. Our extensive, multi-disciplined network, encompassing academics and emerging technologies through to established manufacturing giants, is being continually strengthened through proactive engagement. Using anonymous multi-channelled communications and multiple rephrased briefs, we engage our network to realise an enlarged solution space and provide our clients with the freedom to explore the boundaries of concepts.
- Stuart BrownEvenwood has successfully worked with many intellectual property (IP) projects with SME's, Universities, Institutes and spin-outs, delivering IP identification, partner identification and early stage commercialisation. We have wide-ranging experience in evaluation of the market sectors, routes to market and potential commercial partners for a wide range of University technologies. We help many clients to identify partners and negotiate licensing deals. We are a hands on team who will work with you to take your product to market and connect with buyers.
- Sujay Rao MandavilliI have many original contributions in the field of Anthropology with major innovations and breakthroughs on the Aryan problem, the Indo-European question, the identity of the Harappans, the Indus script, the origin of Brahmi, the origin of language, Twenty-first century historiography, Symbiotic approaches to socio-cultural change, and Neo-centrism. I am the Founder-Director of the Institute for the Study of the Globalisation of Science (ISGOS). I believe that scientific and intellectual revolutions are overdue in India & other countries decades after the end of colonialism and have proposed unique approaches to achieve this objective. My work is getting appreciation of late, i.e. honorary memberships, listing in directories, involvement with think tanks etc.
- Sura ChitrabhanuI have developed and tested a new product which all kind of process Industries will require at different stages for automation and every home also need the same to take care of their water requirement. It can be used to sense and control the level of liquids like Acids, Alkalies, Petrol,water level in Boiler Drums etc. Also the same can be used to extract the last drop of water and petrol from low yield Wells. Same devise can also be used as a dry pump Protector. The production cost for the normal unit is below Rs. 100/- The unit is totally corrosion free and gives a trouble free service for years
- Suresh K II joined CSIR-IICT,Hyderabad in the year 1997 as a junior Scientist. My research at IICT is focused on the synthesis, characterization and application development of soft nano structured materials through emulsion/dispersion polymerization and development of novel materials from renewable resources. The research activities encompass the broad areas of Polymer Science & Technology. I have undertaken various R & D projects, on basic and applied research, in the field of Polymer Material Science and Technology,working closely with industries on several occasions. My PhD work on "Synthesis, Characterization and Film property studies of composite polymer emulsions"" was carried out at the University of Mainz,Germany.I have diverse research interests in the broad areas of sustainable polymer materials development, polyurethane foams and structure -property correlation studies. The current research is focused on polythiophene based semiconducting polymers, graphene-polymer nanocomposites and rigid polyurethane foams based on cardanol, their synthesis, structure-property correlation studies and application development.