User Profiles Site map description
- Liana Naim•Identifying collaborative projects that can link international pharmaceutical companies to leading Israeli academic investigators. •Assisting companies interested in operating in the Israeli market to find suitable local partners. •Providing strategic and marketing consultancy for the pharmaceutical, medical device and cosmetic industries in Israel and abroad. •Undertaking initial market evaluations, including advising on all guidelines regarding registration and the requirement of the Israeli Ministry of Health. • Specializes in Providing market analysis of Biotechnology companies to investors interested to invest in this area including detailed evaluation of the technology and competing technologies, identifying and quantifying market opportunities.
- Libor HofmannOur company was established in 2003 in Brno, a city in The Czech Republic. Our mission is to develop and manufacture HF and UHF RFID tags on a high technical level, in order to meet the specific requirements of our customers. The success of our company is proven by the fact that our RFID tags are used in many industrial environments by customers all over the world. We are constantly thinking about innovative ideas, improving our extensive product range, and broadening the possibilities of what can be achieved from a RFID tag. We understand that RFID Technology is a creative area which requires intimate knowledge regarding RF engineering, material know-how, and ingenious design. Here is the list of our most successful RFID tags: UHF RFID Battery-Assisted Wristband UHF RFID Lanyard UHF RFID Wristband with Body Optimization UHF RFID Heat Resistant Tags up to 320°C UHF RFID Card with Body Optimisation UHF RFID Antenna P-10 HF RFID Heat Resistant Industry Tag – Up to 240°C HF RFID Heat Resistant Glass Tag – Up to 205°C Please let us know which kind of HF and UHF tags you are looking for and how we would be able to help you. Our team HL-RFIDTAG is ready to find you the best solution.
- Lidia AguileraTechnology transfer professional with a strong track record of performance and experience in technical team leadership with a PhD in nanotechnology and over 10 years of international experience in both private and public research. Dr. Aguilera has developed her scientific career at prestigious centers in Belgium and Spain and is still linked to the research sector as an expert evaluator of R&D projects for the European Commission. Dr. Aguilera is now Technology Transfer Officer at the University of Luxembourg. Over the last years, Dr. Aguilera has worked in a private company as a technology transfer manager, negotiating and winning projects with multinational companies, SMEs, and public agencies and managing a highly qualified team. She has been involved in projects from different disciplines (medical devices, functional foods, new materials, etc.) with companies and universities, including negotiation of license agreements, worldwide identification of new technologies, and the analysis of large IP portfolios. Specialties: Competitive analysis, technology scouting, technology transfer processes, valorization & commercialization of technologies.
- Lilantha LakmalTo obtain a challenging and rewarding with Data Science/ Data Integration(ETL)/ Business Intelligence/ Big Data or Data Warehousing fields where I can utilize my knowledge, proficiency, and skills to contribute to a new technology.
- Lisa LefebvreJe suis actuellement en année de césure, master 1 à L'EM NORMANDIE Attirée par le domaine du marleting de l’événementiel, j'aimerais continuer avec un second stage dans ce domaine pour développer mes compétences. Ayant voyagé, vécu et travaillé à l’étranger, je suis autonome, adaptable et ai acquis de solides compétences en anglais et en espagnol. Mon expérience aussi bien scolaire que professionnel fait de moi une personne organisée, prenant des initiatives mais aussi à l'aise à travailler en équipe. Currently in a Gap Year, I am a business school student in EM Normandy in Master 1 Attracted by the field of marketing and events, I would like to continue with a second internship in this area to develop my skills. Because I traveled, lived and worked abroad, I am autonomous, adaptable and I acquired strong skills in English and Spanish. My experience both academic and professional enables me to be organize, to take initiatives but also a good team member.