User Profiles Site map description
- Poul SørensenExecutive leader and entrepreneur with 25 years broad international experience from working at top tier Biotech and Pharmaceutical companies Extensive experience in immunotherapy of cancer, autoimmune and allergic diseases Discovered and developed several new therapeutic concepts across multiple disease indications Initiated and sustained several partnerships which have led to new product developments, strategic co-operations and creation of new ventures. Extensive international network with key decision makers and influencers at leading academic institutions and biopharma companies worldwide. Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/poulsoerensen/ Twitter: @thepou1
- PRABAKARAN KRISHNAMURTHIBIOPROCESS DEVELOPMENT Experience in developing fermentation based pharmaceutical and biotechnology processes pertaining to antibiotics, enzymes, probiotics, biotransformation products, amino acids, steroids, and their recovery. Volunteer Executive, to commercial fermentation operations of two small biotechnology companies for yield improvement. PROCESS SCALE-UP Experience in scale-up from lab to production scale. “As a process development specialist, I have guided project work on 9 commercial fermentation processes - scaled up fermentation process from volumes of 50 ml shake flasks to 160 m3fermenters; also designed a method for deactivation of recombinant bacteria in the fermenter before harvest without any loss of product. Designed and installed equipment for ultra and Diafiltration, chromatography, in US FDA approved Italian fermentation production facility. FERMENTATION & RECOVERY As a Bioprocess specialist developed cost-effective process for Vancomycin and Teicoplanin glycopeptides. The success was a result of Raw material optimization, reducing down-stream unit operations and increasing the recovery yield. BIOTECHNOLOGY PROCESS ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY TRANSFERS I am involved in day-to-day operations of Fermentation production activities, and Pilot-plant designs, R & D activities and performed routine equipment sizing and incorporated changes in the process and material flow as per the requirement. I was responsible for technology validation, absorption, verification and transfer to industrial scale for various products at Strides Italia. I also have handled various recombinant human therapeutic proteins, biotransformation production processes.
- Prakaash JumaaniTo increase the range of the lithium ion batteries in the electric automobiles, it is intended that the alternator mounted on the front wheel/s would recharge the batteries on the go, reducing the need of the static recharge of the batteries. Will reduce the need of auxillary power / electricity required for recharge and in turn reduce the carbon foot print for power generation worldwide, since captive power would be generated on the go in mobile mode without using any auxillary inputs
- Praneeth WeerasekaraTechnical and Innovative professional who is committed to identify unmet needs of consumers and provide innovative and relevant products or services by utilising a thorough and a systematic approach. The optimum solution to the problem is achieved through component and functional breakdown. One major focus in what I do is connecting the right people, for this communication is another key skill used. On top of this, I access diverse business units and create solutions for different needs which arise. I am a person who has hands on experience in Scientific approach to research, Open Innovation, New Product Development, Technology Scouting, Project Management (PRINCE2, CAPM) and Lean Start-up.
- Premiere Surgical ArtsBody Liposuction is the procedure that helps in getting rid of excess fat from different parts of body like cheek, chest, breast, hips. If you want to achieve a lean and attractive body tone. Get an Appointment Now! Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery Houston
- Prof. Arkadi VernikovMore than 25 years of extensive experience in R&D and production of innovative magnetic and electromagnetic materials, systems and technologies for multiple applications, including industrial, scientific, medical, biological, underwater, machine building, environmental... More than 20 successful international R&D projects performed.
- Prof. Dr. Richard CroppSME involved in manufacturing Equipment for Research Organizations, Prototyping and Process Development. We have been designing Extrusion Equipment, Oil presses, Hydrodynamic Cavitation Biodiesel Process, High Efficiency Pellet Press, Helix Dryer and various custom processes for local universities. Inventor/MD holds a Ph.D.degree in Chemical Engineering from a German University.
- Prof. Subramaniam UdhayamarthandanMy research areas are mainly focused technologies for sustainable development. Sustainable; electricity generation and water development, based on a hydaulic pump working on weight of on flow water [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixxLeDoVtyQ ]. The applications of the pump are: Instant water recycling after hydro power generation, dam less / barrage free hydro power using the pump system, conversion of thermal prime movers to hydro turbine system using the pump technology [ CO2 elimination @ 1 ton / 2 MW], achived at the cost of slight reduction of out put of the power plant say: a 10 MW power plant will deliver 24 hours x 365 days constant power @ 7.5 to 4.0 MW. Mass water transport feasible at low power costs, flood water diversion, open sea rain water harvesting and dispatch to land coasts and further, STP / ETP units with desalination & power generation facility. Sustainable Textile wet process systems saving 50 to 80% water, time, energy, power, effluent etc. Water substitution technologies in industrial & domestic using air & vacuum systems, sustainable building materials using renewable natural materials & additional support systems, vertical agriculture technology for increased crop yields per hectare [ 2 to 3 folds with minimum water], sustainable electric road grid development, hydro ship propulsion to reduce 50 to 70% fuel in marine vessels, multiple plastic waste conversions without burning, waste water treatment systems. We also undertake task oriented research / problem solving as per client needs relevant to our capacity areas. We also look for firms or experts in hydro power plant, structural & fabrication engineering, textile machinery manufacturers, ship building, large scale pipe manufacture etc.
- Professional Gynecological ServicesWe Are a Comprehensive Women's Health Care Facility. The highly skilled and trained professionals at Professional Gynecological Services specialize in providing complete gynecological care and New York abortion clinic services in a comfortable, private and supportive environment. The primary goal of the service is to provide safe healthcare and privacy during stressful times. The purposes are to educate, inform and provide clinical and emotional security. The clinic is conveniently located in the heart of Brooklyn with easy access from Manhattan. Public transportation is accessible, minutes away from the city. The mission of Professional Gynecological Services is to treat each woman as a whole person, addressing her physical and emotional needs while at our New York Abortion Clinic so that she can make informed health care decisions, provided with safety and discretion. The staff can answer all your questions regarding abortion procedures and information on the abortion pill (RU486) versus the morning after pill. Call the Proffessional Gynecological Services for an appointment by the number: +1 718.875.4848. Our services: Vaginal Rejuvenation Pelvic Floor Reconstruction Botox Injections Permanent birth control (Essure) Cryosurgery Gardasil Colposcopy Two day abortions (up to 20 weeks) Dysport Injections nexplanon Hymenotomy Dermal Fillers One day abortions (up to 15 weeks) Prenatal Care Providing High Quality Care In Abortion Services Through 24 Weeks, Specializing in The Abortion Pill Only $350-Ins Ok. Affordable-Safe-Private Working Hours: Mon -Sun 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Payment:cash, check, credit cards Professional Gynecological Services 14 Dekalb Ave, 2nd Floor Brooklyn, NY 11201 +1 718-875-4848 http://www.thewomenschoice.com Google+ Facebook Instagram YouTube Flickr Tumblr Twitter Find us at:my.datasphere.com Keywords: women's health, Pregnancy Care Center, Prenatal Care, Gynecology Services, Colposcopy, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Labiaplasty, Abortion Clinic, nexplanon, galactorrhea, pelvic exam, vaginoplasty, cervical biopsy, septate hymen, nexplanon birth control, plan b one step cost, how to insert nuvaring, vaginal examination, vagina exam, causes of missed period, nexplanon pregnancy, hysteroscopic myomectomy, biopsy of cervix, colposcopy biopsy, how to get free birth control, how to take plan b.