User Profiles Site map description
- Patrick Claude, PhD.TECHNICAL AND SCIENTIFIC PROFILE Research Experiences Several years of experience in synthetic methodology, small molecules, multi-step synthesis, optimization of reaction conditions of small to large scale synthesis of natural compounds that have application to SAR, Bio- Conjugation, Biopharmaceutical, as well as agricultural chemistry applications. Four years’ experience Consulting in Heterocyclic Chemistry and Natural Products for devising and advising efficient synthesis of Beta-Lactams, (Applicable to Carbapenems), Benzodiazepines, various classes of Heterocyclic Alkaloids, Terpenes, Sesquiterpenes, Asymmetric Synthesis, Synthesis of small molecules and medium complex intermediates, amino acid derivatives, short peptides, Peptidomimetics, Carbohydrates, and compounds as Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, (API). Several years’ of experience in manipulating air sensitive compounds, and the use of organo-metallics such as Rhodium, Cobalt, and Palladium, Organisilicon for synthesis of various compounds. Use of palladium complex reagents to carry Heck, Susuki, Stille, Sonogashira coupling and intramolecular reactions for Carbon-Carbon bond formation in synthesis of Cyclic Acetogenins Achieved, and conceived multi-step synthesis of natural product synthesis of cyclic compounds such as terpene, sesquiterpene, C-C bond formation, asymmetric synthesis of small molecules, natural products, synthesis of heterocyclic compounds, lipids, glycolipids, and glyco- amino lipids compounds. Achieved synthesis of complex cyclic acetogenins as pesticides and fungicides for crop protection, cross metathesis reactions, coupling and cyclization reactions with palladium complexes. Several years of experience in Carbohydrate Chemistry, modification of Carbohydrate, Functional Groups Modification. Elaborated, conceived and achieved synthetic methodology for construction of difficult glycosidic bonds by a synthetic methodology called Intramolecular Glycosylation unrealizable by conventional glycosylation. These glycosidic bonds are present in many natural compounds that display interesting biological activities as anti-cancer, anti-cardiac agents and anti- viral agents, such as Saponins, Glyco-Anthracyclines and various other glycoconjugates, application to Carbohydrate Polymers, Carbohydrate Dendrimers, Oligosaccharide Synthesis, Protein Binding, Biocatalysis, Two years’ experience in Process Chemistry, worked in clean GMP laboratories in medium to large scale of monosaccharides, disaccharides, trisaccharides, to be used for preparation of polysaccharides vaccines. Applicable to Synthesis of Carbohydrate Polymers, Carbohydrate Dendrimers, SAR Analysis, Bioconjugation, and Guar Gum Synthesis and Click Chemistry. Experience in Process Chemistry, Process Optimization, and Generation Process Data, worked in clean GMP Laboratory Clean Room. In medium large and large scale of diverse monosaccharides, small molecules for preparation of large glycoconjugates vaccines. Writing reports in Laboratory notebooks in SOP model strictly conform to GMP Regulations. Achieved parallel synthesis of various natural products, heterocycles, carbohydrates, and glycoconjugates. Experienced in synthesis of amino acids derivatives, solution and solid phase synthesis of peptidomimetics. Applicable to Peptide Nucleic Acids, (PNA), and Protein Chemistry. ANALYTICAL AND COMPUTER SKILLS More than ten years’ experience in characterization of compounds by using 1D-NMR, 2D-NMR (H-H COSY, C-H COSY, HMBC, TOCSY, ROESY, etc.), Mass, IR-UV spectroscopy. Many years’ experience in techniques of purification and separation of many classes of compounds by analytical and preparative HPLC, Standard and Reverse Phase Chromatography, Flash Chromatography, GC-MS, LC-MS. Several year of experience and knowledge in the utilization of chemistry search program soft wares such as Sci-Finder, Reaxys, File Registry Chemical drawings (STN) and CAPLUS File Registry, Chemsketch, Chemwindows, Chemdraw, NMR-programs to retrieve and process 1 -and 2 –dimensional NMR spectrums. Others: PowerPoint, MS-Word, Word Perfect, Excel, Windows 1998, 2000, 2003-2013. TEACHING EXPERIENCE: Successful years of experience working as a chemistry lecturer and tutor Sound knowledge and understanding of instruction theory and practice. Ability to work collaboratively with administration and colleagues. Excellent oral and written communication with leadership qualities. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Excellent motivation and instructional skills. Many years’ experience in developing questions for Examinations with comprehensive rationale, as well as correction of examinations. Many years’ experience in tutoring Sciences General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Advanced Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry I, (Thermodynamics), Analytic Chemistry, (Quantitative Analysis), High School Chemistry, AP and Normal Level, Mathematics, (Algebra I , II, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus) , French Tutoring to College, High School , Junior High School and School Level Students. Fluent in English, French, German, (speaking and writing), have taught, tutored in all three languages. Junior Patent Examiner Experience Junior patent examiner in Organic Chemistry, Biotech, Pharmaceutical. Skills of patent examining applications for scientific inventions, search of prior art by using multiple scientific and patent search software toward finding prior art. Use of scientific specialty to determine prior art, patentability or non-patentability of organic chemistry inventions pertaining to Biotech-Pharma.
- Patrick LesueurI am the Group R&D Director at Bonduelle Group, based near Lille, France. I am leading a team of specific scientists and project leaders whose mission is to identify, develop and scale-up technologies or innovations to the market to develop and optimise the current business of Bonduelle or disrupt its business model and bring new ones.
- Patrick Van De VyverFounder / CEO Patrick Van De Vyver, trained as a Mechanical Engineer and has +40 years of experience in Advanced R&D, focused on high-tech, multi-disciplinary projects (Med Tech, Space Tech, System & Machine Design, Robotics & Automation, Mathematical Modelling...) and developing breakthrough ideas into commercial products. Patrick was head of R&D at Waegener R&D and Head of Advanced Mechanical Engineering & Innovation at Vyncke. Prior to that he worked as team leader at OIP sensor Systems and at Corus Aluminium as Senior Process Technology Modeler. Before that, he also gained experience at Xeikon (printing), UCO (textile) and Drager (Medical Equipment)
- Pau VarelaMi formación académica se ha centrado en el estudio de la lengua y la literatura inglesas, obteniendo la licenciatura en filología inglesa con una nota media de 7,3. Recientemente he completado mis estudios de postgrado con un máster oficial en construcción y representación de identidades culturales cursado en la Universidad de Barcelona, con una nota media de 9 y realizando mi investigación final sobre la representación de los aborígenes australianos y los isleños del Estrecho de Torres en el cine australiano del siglo XXI (valorado con un 9,5). Durante mis estudios he trabajado como becario en el centro de recursos para el aprendizaje y la investigación de la Universidad de Barcelona tres años académicos. También he disfrutado de una beca para realizar una estancia internacional en La Trobe University de Melbourne (Australia) durante un año, donde además de continuar con mis estudios trabajé para el programa After School Care del estado de Victoria. ________________________________________________________________________________ My education has been focused on the study of the English language, culture and literature and I obtained a degree in English Philology from the University of Barcelona in 2011. I recently completed my postgraduate studies with a master’s degree in Construction and Representation of Cultural Identities, during which I conducted my final research on the representation of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in 21st Century cinema (graded with a 9.5 by the master’s committee). I have worked as an intern for the learning and research centre at the University of Barcelona during three years. I have also enjoyed a scholarship for an international exchange with La Trobe University in Melbourne (Australia) for one academic year, where I also worked for the After School Care program in Victoria.
- Paul CashA Beautiful Smile at Lake Pointe is Sugar Land premier dentistry practice. Dr. Lance Jue has been serving patients' preventive, restorative and cosmetic dental needs here in Sugar Land for over 19 years. Book an appointment online now with Dr. Lance Jue. Dentist Near Sugar Land Tx
- Paul DaigleI am the not so undercover boss that is a great second in command for a turnaround, accelerator, and fixer for hi-tech and medical organizations. I am a leader and comfortable playing the role of CEO, COO, and CTO. I turned around an Intel project in 5 months after re-engineering all aspects from the ground up, generating $468K in 6 months and the 1st year and $2.5M the first year, through distribution and direct sales including Amazon. I am looking for direction from smart people that are successful and , you are on that list. I am trying to figure out where I want to head next. I would prefer to stay in the Orlando, Florida area, however, I am open to talk about other opportunities. ========================== 20+ Years of Experience: Internet of Things (IoT) - 5 months $489,000 in orders, on-track for $2.3M in 12 months Private Equity - Roll-up of $130M of IT, VoIP and carriers VoIP - Revenue growth 221%, channel agents increased 532 SaaS - Revenue increased over 103% in 6.5 months Exited 5 Start-ups, 7 Stand-up services/products, C-Level to 792 organizations VC and PE capital raises consultation for 127 organizations
- Paul DaviesBioSupply are experts in the field of antibody and protein research, we offer a wide range of ready to use ELISA kits that have been optimised to provide the combined benefits of sensitivity and convenience in the quantitative detection of antigens or antibodies in many different targets. We partner with a large number of businesses and individuals in order to achieve the best in products and services. Our ELISA kit products are supplied to a very broad range of customers including; academic universities, government research institutes, hospitals, reference laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. We are fast becoming the preferred choice for sourcing ELISA kits for many customers not just in the UK but also for many countries throughout the world. Our overall mission is to help in the acceleration to expand our biological understandings through innovations in science and technologies.
- Paul KwachI am very much willing to sell CIF or FOB but the challenge is government documentation are not ready, therefore its my humble request to whoever is interested, to feel free and inquire from me. I am ready to give a collateral (Guarantee) to the interested buyer to facilitate legal documentation for shipment to his preferred destination. I am a SELLER of GOLD bars and nuggets based in Nairobi,Kenya but looking for International partners and buyers whom we can work together. CONTACT DETAILS FOR INQUIRIES: Phone Number(What'sapp) +254 732 578 555 Email; firstname.lastname@example.org