User Profiles Site map description
- Syriac Palackal• Actively involved in technology development and commercialization for more than 30 years in various fields like: Petrochemicals, Polymers, Process re-engineering, Root cause analysis, Catalysis, Reactor design, Zero discharge strategies, Waste water recycling, Hazardous waste recycling, Hospital disinfection without chemicals, Deodorization, Coconut processing, …. • Research and commercial experience in Germany (11 years - Universitaet Bayreuth, Sued-Chemie, PALCO), USA (8 years - Phillips Petroleum), Saudi Arabia (8 years - Sabic), China (2 years - Sued-Chemie), India (4 years – PANLYS, ViroBlitz) • Inventor of 64 US patents • Our motto: Nothing is impossible, we make it happen
- Tamir HubermanYissum Research Development Company of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem Ltd. Founded in 1964 to protect and commercialize the Hebrew University’s intellectual property. Ranked among the top technology transfer companies, Yissum has registered over 8,900 patents covering 2,500 inventions; has licensed out 800 technologies and has spun-off 90 companies. Products that are based on Hebrew University technologies and were commercialized by Yissum generate today over $2 Billion in annual sales.
- Tanguy Van RegemorterThe One-stop shop for lab- or pilot-scale prototypes Developing an innovative lab or pilot scale process often requires innovative technologies which could be hard to find. Manetco help industries and research lab to - Limit development risks through a step-by-step (Agile or Lean) methodology - Identify adapted manufacturing technologies and adequate partners depending on the maturity of the project - Optimize your budget and development time to shorten the transition from lab to production
- Tanja EckardtCompetent and visionary Senior Project Manager with proven expertise in implementing strategic innovation management and steering large projects in product and process development, with a Ph.D. in material science. Effective leader of global interdisciplinary teams in a technical environment, sustainable consulting and software implementation using agile methods. Successful evaluation of advanced technology trends to identify new ventures and building up new business fields. Powerful formation of professional networks for collaboration.
- tejinder bediPossess over four decades of exposure in Corporate Social Responsibility, People and General Management including Training & Development, Administration, Public Relations in some of the best known Public/Private Sector Corporate Conglomerates besides in Journalism & Teaching (in University Affiliated & AICTE/AIU approved Institutes of higher learning) for MBA/PGDM Courses
- Terence LeeAn experienced research with a demonstrated history of working in the chemicals industry. Skilled in R&D especially in the area of polymer chemistry, materials science, and nano technology. Well-equipped with both engineering expertise and business acumen, Terence is deeply intrigued with the technological development and integration of functional smart materials into our daily life for a liveable and sustainable future.