User Profiles Site map description
- Todd CoolbaughProfessional background in ion-molecule chemistry, surface modification for corrosion control and sensor transduction. Current research focussed on understanding details of the interactions between multivalent metal ions and oxidized nanocellulose fibers.
- Tomoharu HayamaI am leading the open innovation team of the company: -Develop open innovation strategies. -Enlighten managers or researchers on open innovation. -Construct external networks (universities and companies). -Design and implement open innovation contests. -Evaluate and exploit the services of open innovation intermediaries.
- Toni BroncanoIMPULSE is a SME that provides R&D, innovation and consulting for consumer products. R&D: Strategy and management R&D project management R&D Strategic Design Innovation Creation of concepts from products ideas, they can have different origins: Technology Consumer need Market opportunity Connecting a new technology to other businesses Selecting the right technology for a product Consultancy Consultancy in delivery systems and vaporizers
- UATECThe University of Aveiro is a young and innovative university, which fosters entrepreneurship and technology and knowledge transfer, with expertise in a wide range of knowledge areas namely IT, Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Health, Environmental Sciences), Nanotechnology and Materials Science, Mechanics, Physics, Mathematics, Building, Design and Management. UATEC is the Technology Transfer Office of University of Aveiro. This office engages in value adding activities such as start-up and spin-off creation, support to university-industry cooperation (sponsored research and consultancy services), IP protection and prosecution, licensing, marketing, among others. It covers four main interrelated functional areas – Intellectual Property Management, Licensing, Entrepreneurship, and Industry Liaison.
- Ubald KragtenUbald Kragten is currently heading the Business & Market Intelligence group within the DSM Innovation Center. In this role he and his team are strongly involved in shaping the Innovation Portfolio within the DSM Innovation Center with a strong focus on identifying new growth areas for DSM, defining strategies to enter these areas and developing strategies and key market insights for the selected growth areas which are ranging from renewable energy related topics into nutrition and advanced materials related areas. Prior to this he was responsible for business intelligence within DSM Fine Chemicals dealing with both internal as well as external orientated projects with subjects varying from strategy development, performance measurement and business reorganization programs towards marketing and pricing strategies for existing and new products. Specialties: Strategy development, innovation, competitive analysis, business analysis, market research and business plan development