User Profiles Site map description
- Vladimir RomanovExperience in innovative companies more than 13 years. More than 20 innovative solutions in the field of organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, electrochemistry, gas chemistry and other fields of chemistry are developed and introduced. Great experience in the design of chemical devices and chemical industries, extensive experience in carrying out quantum chemical calculations, compiling explanatory notes, technological maps. There is also extensive experience in managing departments and individual projects.
- Vriha PatelPost Graduate (Masters in Pharmacy) in Pharmaceutical Chemistry having 5+ years experience in International Business Development & Operations. Strongly believe in 'Let's make this World a Better Place to live' by contributing to existing healthcare products, systems & services.
- William MurphyAfter a career spent with a UK Fire & Rescue Service in junior, middle and senior management, I switched focus to the incredible world of business development within the nutrition industry. Having spent the last five years with Extense Pharma, and loving every minute of it, the innovative, creative and dynamic environment of this life-changing industry is beyond infectious. If you would like to know about what we offer, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile - +33 (0)644 218 202
- William Novis SmithTechnical Manger/director: areas of expertise-lithium chemistry (organic and inorganic), lithium ore extraction. lithium batteries-salts, electrolytes, cathode materials Battery recycling-lithium-ion, lead acid, alkaline and others Carbon fibers Composites Thermosets and thermoplastic polymers-uv polymers US patents to date-119. MIT-BS chemistry PhD UC Berkeley chemistry
- Wilms Emmanuel BailleI am holding a PhD in chemistry from the University of Montreal and an Executive MBA from the University of Quebec. I have more than 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, chemical and academia industries in development of multiple applications from polymeric materials. I was recently a Senior Director Technology Development at Altus where I have contributed significantly to the development of five new formulation. Three of those formulations are new proposed therapeutics for post-operative pain relief. I was also responsible to led both SmartCelle research and development efforts and manages the research team on a day to day basis. Prior to joint Altus, I was responsible for technology development and corporate strategy at Bioastra Technologies, focusing technologies for the energy, textile, cleantech and animal health industries. Before joining Bioastra, I was a manager of the polymeric nano-delivery platforms at Labopharm where, I was responsible for all aspects of polymer design and synthesis for Labopharm’s SmartCelle programmes. I have published 20 scientific papers in peer reviewed journals, and I am an inventor on a number of Labopharm, Bioastra and Altus patents.
- wilson ngIntellectual Property Intermediary (IPI) was established under Singapore’s Ministry of Trade and Industry. IPI focuses on industry needs and translates their innovation objectives into specific technology requirements to enable enterprises to develop new processes, products and services. Let IPI be your guide in this fast-paced knowledge economy which requires companies to constantly innovate to stay ahead. Time-to-market is critical in a rapidly evolving marketplace, and R&D can often be time consuming and resource intensive. IPI can help you close that capability gap. At IPI, we embrace all aspects of Open Innovation. This means that we help firms go beyond their four walls by crowd-sourcing and searching the world for the best available technology, product, solution or business partner to help you boost your business and leapfrog the competition. In short, we will help you drive business growth by connecting you to the innovation tools and partners that will enable you to access newer and better ways of doing things.