User Profiles Site map description
- Melvyn HoStrong Open Innovation professional with a demonstrated history of working in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry. Skilled in technology scouting, technology transfer and new business development for MNCs and government agencies.
- Michael Brandstöttercogvis specializes in the intelligent processing of 3D sensor data and is incorporating this technology in various products for the robotics, health care and occupational health markets. Our main product is fearless - the intelligent, contactless fall sensor that not only detects falls and various other activities but also helps to prevent incidents by alerting earlier than any other device. fearless can automatically detect getting out of bed, falls, activities based on the location in a room and many other criteria. It has the size of a 1-litre bottle and is as simple to mount as a wall lamp. Ergoscan is a novel 3D posture measurement and training platform for office workers that is able to measure your personal posture and train you to improve your posture. Furthermore we offer software development services in the area of 3D sensor data processing for indoor scenarios, e.g. object and person recognition or activity recognition for robotic applications. We are cogvis, the experts for intelligent analysis of 3D data and images.
- Michael BurlakovBurlakov Michael Victorovich (Kiev, Ukraine). Doctor of Engineering, leading specialist in the field of numerical optimization of discrete processes, the author of over 100 scientific publications, including three monographs. He is the founder of the proposed technology (IT AC DTIP), whose main contributions to its creation are presented here.: http://dtip-burlakov.com/en_pages/46.htm .
- Michael HoranProcess development manager with broad experiences in product/process development and implementation. Leading a team to deliver the innovation pipeline, continuous improvement and efficiency project across the European manufacturing network. Specialties: Process Engineering, extrusion, snacks, petfood, food science
- Michael MagerExperience and general interests: chemistry (PhD), research, innovation management, new business development, corporate venturing, strategic development. Current research interests: high-performance polymers for industrial and consumer applications, interaction of polymers with surfaces (incl. particles and fibers; organic, inorganic, natural), polymers and monomers from renewable sources.
- Michael PletnevIn 80-90th of XX century, Dr. Michael Y. Pletnev had positions in the All-Union R&D Institute of Surface-Active Substances and two private companies as a senior researcher, head of R&D group, branch manager of personal care products and vice-director. The topic of the Doctor’s degree (defended in 1995) was recognized by the Russian Higher Certifying Commission as one the most actual in chemical sciences. Dr. Michael Pletnev took part in the development of functional cosmetic ingredients, innovative cosmetics, botanical CO2-extracts, household and industrial products, such as foams for large-scale fire-fighting. In 1996, he was elected as Professor of Chemistry followed by heading the Department of Physical and Organic Chemistry of the Belgorod State University. In 2001, Prof. Michael Y. Pletnev was invited to SÖFW Journal (former Seifen-Öle-Fette-Wachse, VfCI, Augsburg, Germany) as editor-in-chief of the Russian version in Moscow. Personal business in analytics and consultancy was also in the main duties. In May 2009, Prof. Michael Y. Pletnev was invited to head the Department of Colloid Chemistry of the Moscow Lomonosov University of Fine Chemical Technologies, MITHT, that is now a part of the Russian Technological University – MIREA. “Biodiesel and Biobased Chemicals”, E-learning course for developing countries, was created in 2011 by contract with ICS-UNIDO. Nowadays, Prof. Pletnev is an underemployed lecturer in surface and colloid chemistry, formulation chemistry, and topical pharmaceutical and cosmetic preparations. Personal care and household products, oleochemistry, formulation chemistry, green products, and specialty chemicals are among the strongest skills and competencies. Market analytics and consultancy, business training, R&D, supervision of graduate students are among his core duties. Prof. Michael Y. Pletnev is a certified Expert of RAS (2016) and member of two academic councils. The list of accomplishments of Prof. Michael Pletnev includes more than 200 scientific and practical publications, 3 monographs, reference book ‘Surfactants and Related Products’ (2002) and 17 patents. A number of practical accomplishments for Russian and international companies were performed and launched to the market. Details of the accomplishments are available at ORCID and ResearchGate.