User Profiles Site map description
- Abraham (Nick) Morse MD, MBAOBGYN and pelvic surgeon with impeccable academic credentials and extensive experience in surgical training, clinical research mentoring, device development, performance improvement and Medical IT - delivered in an international environment. Sucessful clinical and academic leader in Chinese public hospital. Deep understanding of China's public and private healthcare space.
- Abraham TijerinaAbraham Tijerina is an Independent Consultant on Systems, Models and Teams for Innovation, Technology Development and Digital Transformation. (www.atp-consulting.com) and Coordinator of the Subcommittee on Innovation, Technology and Digital Transformation of the Nuevo León Council for Strategic Planning 2030 (https://conl.mx/). Previously, Mr. Tijerina coordinated the State of Nuevo Leon’s Industry 4.0 Strategy (www.nuevoleon40.org), an Industry led, Government and Academia Supported Initiative, launched to foster the leadership of State of Nuevo Leon on the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Before that, he led the Innovation Management Process at Metalsa (www.metalsa.com), a leading global corporation for Design, Development and Manufacturing of Automotive Structural Components. He started working at Metalsa in 1992, since then, and until Dic 2019, he occupied different positions in Engineering, Technology and Innovation, also responsible of launching and managing of three Metalsa’s technical centers, two in Mexico and one in the USA. Mr. Tijerina has served as Member of the Technical Board of Mexico’s National Technology Award Foundation, the Nano-Technology Cluster, the Automotive Cluster and the Industrial Chamber in the estate of Nuevo Leon, the Mexico’s Auto Part and OEM innovation committees, and as Head o f Delegation and Chairman of the international organization Intelligent Manufacturing System (IMS). He received his M.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Tecnologico de Monterrey (ITESM) and his Mechanical Engineering degree from the Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Activatec - R&DActivatec develops biobased ingredients from renewable sources. We are specialised in the evaluation, scale-up and commercialisation of processes to produce biotechnological and plant-based ingredients and materials from currently unused and low-value organic sources. We count on a proficient team of chemical and biochemical engineers and researchers with experience in the industrial biotech that works to provide a confidential service with an efficient and high-quality product output. Our mission is to provide sustainable innovations to overcome the consumption challenge faced by the growing global population, and to meet the need to become less dependent on synthetic ingredients and products. Our main goal is to create and sustain a climate of perpetual development, growth and change. Our experience in R&D partnerships with industry and research institutes, managing and participating in both local and international collaborative projects makes us a valuable partner to work with. Activatec is a member of the BioVale cluster that promotes and develops the bioeconomy in the UK and Europe.
- Adalberto PiacentiniFor over 130 years, we have dedicated ourselves to meeting our consumers’ individual needs and are considered to be the inventors of modern skin care. Our research and development expertise, innovative products, and strong brands are the reasons for our success. We want to be the number one skin care company. The NIVEA brand has enjoyed market success for over 100 years and is one of the world’s largest skin care brands today. NIVEA stands for values like trust, security, and reliable care for all skin types and is available in about 200 countries around the world.
- Adeline CALLET (MASSEBOEUF)CREATHES conçoit et fabrique des microcapsules pour l’agroalimentaire, l’agriculture, la chimie et les dispositifs médicaux. Dotée de technologies de microencapsulation adaptables dans chacun des secteurs, CREATHES apporte des solutions sur-mesure à ses clients : - en Chimie : adhésifs post-activables, détection par la couleur, compatibilisation d’ingrédients, traçabilité, matériaux souples relargants, etc… - en Agri/Agro : protection des huiles sensibles à l’oxydation, masquage du goût, formulation d’ingrédients incompatibles, lutte contre les ravageurs de cultures, etc… - en Pharma : libération prolongée injectable ou topique de molécules d’intérêt. Une offre sur-mesure avec : - Un service développement-fabrication : • qui adapte les plateformes technologiques en fonction de votre application et de la fonctionnalité attendue • qui fabrique les microcapsules dédiées (formes liquide ou sèches) - Un service R&D • qui conçoit la technologie de microencapsulation dans le cas de projets plus en amont (agrément CIR) • qui la transfère en développement-fabrication