User Profiles Site map description
- ADVANCED PASSIVE TECHNOLOGYA NEW INDUSTRY IN THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY !!! that can produce: from • panels coated with various materials, for the furniture industry, floors, etc. • sandwiches with conventional materials, for various industrial applications, • nondurable and semi-durable products, to • holiday buildings, residential buildings or buildings for whatever purpose, which are modular, finished, can be dismantled (without losses) and reassembled in a different place, are passive, thermal-insulating, energy-independent and energy-efficient, do not support combustion and do not absorb water, made from new materials obtained from the ’Recoverable - Recyclable - Reusable’ (in short ’TRIPLE-R’) range of raw materials
- Affiliated ElectricIn business since 2004, Affiliated Electric strive everyday to provide the best quality electrical services at the best prices possible! Our team of highly skilled, trained and experienced electricians will work to ensure your satisfaction in a timely matter, while maintaining a strong focus on safety. Keep your best interest in mind and choose an electrician that has the ability to complete your electrical project successfully, the first time! Address :- 5121 china berry dr, McKinney, TX 75070 Tel No :- 214-205-8190 Website :- https://affiliatedelectric.com/ Working Hours :- Mon To Sun - 8am–6pm
- Agymang ThompsonBorn on 08-08-1970, Prince Agynman Williams is a Post Graduate in Chemistry (with First Rank) from University of Achimota Ghana. He is a Certified Associate of Ghana Institute of Bankers (CAGIB). He has banking experience of over 4 decades. He joined the Bank as an Officer in the year 1989 and over the period of time got promoted to various positions. In the year 2005, he was promoted as Chief General Manager of the Bank and has been entrusted with the responsibilities of overall supervision of operational areas of the Bank. He was appointed as Managing Director & CEO of the Bank on 14th July 2009. On completion of his 2nd term he has been re-appointed for a third consecutive term of three years W.E.F. 14.07.2017.
- Ahilan RamanI have 35 years of experience in chemicals,pharmaceuticals ,fine chemicals and bulk inorganic chemical. More experienced in R&D,Innovation and commercialization. Currently specializing in clean energy and clean water technologies. I have national and international patents on sea water desalination,salt production. I specialize on Hydrogen and Fuel cell technologies related to Caustic soda and chlorine plants.
- Ahmad EmadStrong healthcare services professional with a Master's degree focused in Organic Chemistry from Al-Azhar University. To obtain a challenging position in the realm of Fragrances evaluation that would enable me to make positive contribution to the organization by utilizing my skills to the fullest potential and lead me to be a "Creative Perfumer"