Organization Profiles Site map description
- Universitat de GironaThe University of Girona (UdG) by means of its Research & Technology Transfer Office (TTO) provides services to 117 research groups, 42 of which have been recognized as Consolidated Research Group of Catalonia and 4 among them have been incorporated into the TECNIO network, the top Catalonia's Government excellence research network.
- Universitat de LleidaThe Valorisation and Technology Transfer Unit (UViT) is the specialized unit for handling the IPR portfolio in the University of Lleida. The UViT works close to researchers in the fields of Agrifood, Biomedicine, Technology and Sustainability and Social Development to identify research results with market potential, to assess the community on the best IP protection strategy and to commercialise technologies through licensing-out agreements and the creation of technology-based companies.
- Universitat de ValènciaThe Universitat de València’s mission is to train competent professionals at European Professional Standard and to encourage prestigious research with international implications that will contribute to the development of our society. Through training and research, the UV will promote the field of dissemination of science and culture, and also promote the reaffirmation of the democratic values of the society in general, and in the Valencian society in particular
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya - UPCThe Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya - BarcelonaTech is a public institution dedicated to higher education and research in the fields of engineering, architecture and science, which contributes its knowledge and expertise in order to increase scientific output, transfer its results to society and provide a network of scientific and technical state-of-the-art facilities and technology valorization services that place us at the leading edge of innovation and economic development. The UPC has established itself as a driver of innovation and is the technology partner of choice for companies and organizations with which it develops projects and builds partnerships. A role borne out by the numerous agreements and research projects that have been set in motion by groups, organizations and laboratories; the creation of new technology-based companies; the generation and exploitation of patents, and the scientific and technical services UPC makes available to its environment in order to generate progress and employment. The Technology Transfer Office (SGI) is responsible of Designing, coordinating and implementing research valorisation strategies, carrying out the protection policy of the research results, marketing these results through license contracts and designing and setting up the University's enterprise creation model in order to transfer the results of the research to the market, protect and commercialize these results, promote the culture of entrepreneurship and innovation, and create technology-based companies within the UPC environment.
- Universitat Politècnica de ValènciaThe Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV) is one of the leaders of researcher capacity in Spain, it generates more than 46 million euros in R+D+i activities and with the active collaboration of 2.700 teachers and researchers. There is a Science Park with 170,000 m2 where several Research centres and companies are established. R&D groups are focused mainly in the following areas: Information and Communications Technologies, Nanotechnologies, Manufacturing and Materials Technologies, Energy, Transport, and Environment, Biotechnology and Agro-food, Social Science, Mathematics, Art and Architecture. The R+D results generate an average of 21 annual patent applications.
- University of BathThe University of Bath is a leading UK research university, dedicated to making a positive impact to the world we live in. The superb facilities and practical support available at the University has created an ethos and environment which inspires a culture of innovation and fresh thinking. The University’s researchers engage closely with industry, the public and policy makers to explore challenging projects that examine the questions and inform the solutions that make a difference to society. The University of Bath offers innovative and demanding degree programmes to the world’s brightest students, giving them the skills they need to succeed in the most competitive work environments. It is located in the UNESCO World Heritage City of Bath, UK. The city was established as a Roman spa town and is famous for its spectacular Georgian architecture.
- University of ChicagoOne of the world’s great intellectual destinations, the University of Chicago empowers scholars and students to ask tough questions, cross-disciplinary boundaries, and challenge conventional thinking to enrich human life around the globe.
- University of Georgia Research FoundationThe University of Georgia was founded on a truly innovative idea: To bring the transformative power of higher education to the public. In doing so, we change the lives of individuals, strengthen communities and foster economic vitality. Today, the birthplace of public higher education in America continues to fulfill its historic promise. Our innovation ecosystem brings talented faculty and students from a range of disciplines together to turn ideas into inventions, startup companies and solutions to some of the world’s grand challenges. The University of Georgia also understands that businesses face new problems every day, and through industry engagement, our team wants to partner with you to create the right solutions that will help your business thrive. From partnering with top researchers at Georgia’s flagship university to engaging with UGA’s best and brightest graduate and undergraduate students, we can find you the right team for your projects. UGA prides itself in the fact that our innovation team is #1 for new products among U.S. universities, has introduced over 725 products to the marketplace, seen 50 new products reach the market in FY 2018 and is in the Top 10 for licenses/options among U.S. universities for 11 consecutive years. On top of that, over 175 companies have been created based on UGA research, creating over 1,300 jobs and 9 new startups in FY 2018. UGA has also contributed greatly to economic impact with over $128 million from jobs created and $10.6 million in licensing revenue in FY 2018, with 3 out of 4 startups located in the great state of Georgia.
- University of Granada (OTRI)The mission of the Research Results Transfer Office (OTRI, for its initials in Spanish) of the University of Granada (UGR) is to identify and valorize R&D results for their commercialization by industry and entities worldwide. The OTRI is integrated into the Vice-Rector’s Office for Research and Technology Transfer, which activities are aimed at: • UGR researchers for the valorization of their knowledge in the socio-economic environment; • Companies, by building strategic bonds with the university to improve their competitiveness; • Entrepreneurs of the academic community for the setting up of spin-off companies.
- University of HuelvaThe Technology Transfer Office (TTO) is a service of the University of Huelva attached to the Vice-chancellor of Research, Postgraduate and International Relations. Its mission is to get companies and institutions in Huelva are scientifically advanced entities, by encouraging close collaboration in R&D between researchers, enterprises, and institution
- University of Louisiana at LafayetteThe University of Louisiana at Lafayette, or UL Lafayette, is a coeducational, public, research university located in Lafayette, Louisiana, USA. It has the largest enrollment within the nine-campus University of Louisiana System and has the second largest enrollment in the state of Louisiana. With a base of $69 million in external research funding for 2010, UL Lafayette is categorized as a Carnegie RU/H: Research University (high research activity). The university was rated one of the top 100 public research universities in the nation according to a 2010 report by The Nelson A. Rockefeller Institute of Government, and in 2012, it became the first Louisiana university designated as an NSF Industry/University Cooperative Research Center (Center for Visual and Decision Informatics) UL Lafayette has recently joined the 155 American universities who contribute to the growth of their students, faculty, communities, Nation and World through a professional technology transfer program, the Office of Innovation Management (OIM). The OIM works to bring UL Lafayette innovation to the marketplace and offers a view into a hotbed of Cajun innovation.
- University of LuxembourgThe University of Luxembourg, founded in 2003, is a European research university with a distinctly international, multilingual and interdisciplinary character. It is a modern institution with a personal atmosphere, close to European institutions, innovative companies and the financial place. With nearly 6,200 students and about 1,700 employees from all over the globe, the University offers a unique mix of international excellence and national relevance, delivering knowledge for society and businesses. The University has three faculties and three interdisciplinary centers: • The Faculty of Science, Technology and Communication (FSTC) • The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance (FDEF) • The Faculty of Language and Literature, Humanities, Arts and Education (FLSHASE) • The Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT) • The Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB) • Luxembourg Centre for Contemporary and Digital History (C²DH)
- University of MalayaUniversity of Malaya has its roots in Singapore with the establishment of King Edward VII College of Medicine in 1905. In 1949 University of Malaya was formed with the amalgamation of King Edward VII College of Medicine and Raffles College in Singapore. University of Malaya Kuala Lumpur was established in 1962.
- University of Manchester Intellectual PropertyUMIP is a division of UMI3 Ltd which is The University of Manchester’s agent for intellectual property commercialisation. Our role is to bring as much of the University’s ground-breaking inventions and software, as is relevant, into the commercial world. You can find our technologies available for licence/assignment/collaboration here: https://umip.com/current-technologies/our-technologies/ You can also view videos of a selection of our technologies on UMIP TV: https://umip.com/umip-tv/ and you can access our YouTube channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuwgc8lmcZKIbOFm9FXWJWw UMI3 is wholly owned by The University of Manchester which has over a 30 year history of IP commercialisation.
- University of MariborThe University of Maribor is the second biggest and the second oldest university in Slovenia. Around 18 000 students study at the University of Maribor. It has seventeen faculties which offer undergraduate and postgraduate study programmes. The University of Maribor is a regional developer and our faculties are located not only in the city of Maribor, but also in other parts of Slovenia. Executive power is vested in the Rector, assisted by six vice-rectors, and the secretary general. The highest academic and professional body is the University Senate, comprising deans, deputy-deans, academic officials, researchers, and student representatives, who meet at periodic sessions in order to decide on the policy and structure of the University. The decision-making body in the field of management is the Management board. The Students’ Council at the University of Maribor, led by Vice-rector student, has an important role and meets in periodic sessions to discuss student related issues. Internationalization plays an important role; the University encourages student and staff mobility and active participation in international associations, networks and projects, and at the same time it promotes and protects Slovenian language, national identity, heritage and culture. The University aims to promote partnerships with businesses, governmental and non-governmental and other institutions in society to enrich university teaching, research and creative activity; prepare educated, engaged citizens; strengthen democratic and ethical values, and civic responsibility; address critical societal issues; respect ecological and environmental issues; promote sustainability in development; and contribute to the public good. The mission of the University of Maribor is based on honesty, curiosity, creativity, freedom of spirit, cooperation and knowledge transfer in the field of science, art and education.
- University of MinnesotaOne of the nation’s largest schools, the University of Minnesota offers baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral degrees in virtually every field—from medicine to business, law to liberal arts, and science and engineering to architecture. The University of Minnesota system is made up of five campuses in Minnesota including Crookston, Duluth, Morris, Rochester, and the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul). University of Minnesota Extension provides outreach and education services to Minnesota's communities through science-based knowledge, expertise and training. The University of Minnesota was recognized by Forbes in 2018 in the Best Employer, Best Employer for Diversity, and Best Employer for New Grads categories.
- University of PennsylvaniaThe University of Pennsylvania is one of the oldest universities in America and, as a member of the Ivy League, one of the most prestigious institutions of higher learning in all the world. Penn is home to 12 schools including the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Nursing, the School of Engineering and Applied Science and the Wharton School of Business, as well as several graduate and professional schools such as the School of Medicine.
- University of the PhilippinesUP is composed of eight constituent universities located in 17 campuses throughout the Philippines. As the only national university in the country, the UP System takes pride in being the pioneer in higher education through academic excellence, outstanding research, public service and modernized facilities. For more information about UP, please visit http://www.up.edu.ph.
- University of WaterlooBeyond is where we begin. At the University of Waterloo, we go beyond the classroom, to a place where experience is the teacher. Beyond problems to solutions that address social, technical and economic needs. Beyond the laboratory, to the research that propels industries, organizations and society. Waterloo is at the forefront of innovation and is home to transformational research and inspired learning. Located in the heart of Canada's technology hub, we are growing a network of global partnerships that will shape the future by working beyond disciplines and building bridges with industry, institutions and communities. Our incredible people and partners take us beyond the lives we're living today, to find solutions to the global challenges that lie ahead. Creating change that goes beyond the status quo and is felt around the world. At #UWaterloo, beyond is only the beginning.
- Varigen BiosciencesCompany Description Varigen Biosciences is an early stage synthetic biology company whose mission is to develop advanced technologies for genome/metagenome mining and over-production of small molecule drugs. The company is developing revolutionary products for the sequence specific capture, amplification, over-expression and sequencing of long DNA (20-100 Kb) to dramatically simplify the production of natural products. These breakthrough technologies could disrupt the status quo of numerous genomics, next gen sequencing and drug discovery applications. We are using these breakthrough technologies to enable academic, biotech and biopharma partners to accelerate bioactive compound and drug development.
- Vegaluce SrlVegaluce Innovazione in entrata Interessi di Ricerca Prodotti nel mercato Vegaluce ha QUATTRO PROGETTI DI RICERCA CERTIFICATI, nonché il suo sistema di gestione certificato secondo lo standard UNE 166002. 1.- Tecniche di ristrutturazione delle superfici stradali da utilizzare su miscele di asfalto (PARAMIX). Ricerca e sviluppo (AIDIT). 2.- Sistema di innovazione tecnologica TI (AIDIT) per l'unione dei cassoni (NUCA). 3.- Ricerca, sviluppo e innovazione RDI (AENOR) Sistema automatizzato per la gestione e il controllo dei dispositivi di protezione individuale e collettiva basato sull'uso di etichette a radiofrequenza per la prevenzione del rischio nel settore edile sul luogo di lavoro (RFID). 4.- Innovazione tecnologica TI con licenza d'uso modello (EQA) Doppia piattaforma di carico per cantieri (PLATAFORMA). 5.- Ricerca, sviluppo e innovazione RDI (EQA) Prefabbricazione in loco di travi (ARSITU). 6.- Ricerca, sviluppo e innovazione RDI (EQA) Ricerca e sviluppo per la trasformazione di scorie di fornaci ad arco elettrico in aggregati per uso edile (FERRARID). 7.- Ricerca, sviluppo e innovazione RDI (EQA) Studio sul trattamento e la gestione del suolo Un orizzonte nelle opere di ingegneria civile (TIERRA VEGETAL) 8.- Technological Innovation ti (AENOR) Sviluppo di una nuova metodologia per lo smantellamento di viadotti strutturalmente complessi (DECONSTRUCCIÓN) 9.- Technological Innovation TI (AENOR) Semafori per accesso ai lavori gestiti tramite telecomando (SEMAFOROS) 10.- Technological Innovation TI (AENOR) Ringhiere di sicurezza per muri di terra rinforzata (BARANDILLA) 11.- Technological Innovation TI (AENOR) Costruzione di una struttura iperstatica prefabbricata (PÉRGOLA) 12.- Technological Innovation TI (EQA) Sviluppo di una procedura di supporto in caso di guasti agli argini (ROTURA TERRAPLÉN) 13.- Technological Innovation TI (EQA) Progettazione e sviluppo di uno strumento di prova e metodo per l'esecuzione di prove di resistenza per dispositivi di protezione (reti di sicurezza e protezioni per bordi) (ESFEROIDE) 14.- Progetto di innovazione tecnologica TI (AENOR) per la creazione di una struttura di lancio di ponti in acciaio mediante griglie tubolari di grandi dimensioni (LANZAVIGAS) 15.- Ricerca, sviluppo e innovazione RDI (EQA) Ricerca sui parametri che influenzano il coefficiente di forza laterale (COPCICRT14) 16.- Ricerca, sviluppo e innovazione RDI (DNV GL) Studio e discretizzazione dei venti per lo sviluppo di una nuova soluzione del tetto (COPVIENT14) 17.- Ricerca, sviluppo e innovazione RDI (DNV GL) Ricerca e sviluppo di una nuova metodologia per fondazioni speciali (COPMERCA14) 18.- Calcestruzzo autocompattante leggero rinforzato con fibra di acciaio per il ripristino di solai (HORLIGAUTO) 19 Veicolo modificato per l'installazione della segnaletica di chiusura corsia nelle operazioni di manutenzione e riparazione autostradali. (FURCARRIL) 20 Sistema di miglioramento del coefficiente di forza laterale che utilizza uno strato di asfalto hot-mix (AUTL) ultra-sottile migliorato. (MICROPABUF) 21.-Ricerca e sviluppo RD (DNV GL) Progettazione e sviluppo di nuove metodologie per sostenere elementi strutturali e architettonici da conservare e modifiche strutturali del sistema durante il ripristino di edifici protetti (RESTRUCO15) 22.- Ricerca e sviluppo RD (DNV GL) Progettazione e sviluppo di un nuovo sistema di consolidamento strutturale per il ripristino di pilastri in edifici storici (PAUPIL2015) 23.- Ricerca e sviluppo RD (DNV GL) Progettazione di una nuova soluzione per la costruzione di pareti in calcestruzzo per geometrie complesse (ROMANCUR15) 24.- Technological Innovation TI (EQA) Progettazione e sviluppo di un nuovo sistema per rilevare la violazione di veicoli in corsie chiuse al traffico (DETECTOR15) 25.- Ricerca e sviluppo RD (DNV GL) Nuove soluzioni per fondazioni speciali in terreni antropogenici (TERRAN2016) 26.- Innovazione tecnologica TI (DNV-GL) Nuovi sviluppi acustici e soluzioni per coperture (SOLACUST16) 27.- Ricerca e sviluppo RD (DNV GL) Progettazione e sviluppo di un nuovo sistema di saldatura in mare aperto (SOLMAR2016) 28.- Ricerca e sviluppo RD (DNV GL) Progettazione e sviluppo di nuovi sistemi strutturali in edifici unici (EDIFSIN16) 29.- Technological Innovation TI (DNV-GL) Sviluppo di un nuovo sistema per il supporto e il controllo temporanei di grandi sporgenze strutturali (VOLESTRU16). 30.- Sistema di cassonetti prefabbricati in calcestruzzo prefabbricato per sottopassi ferroviari con supporto binario temporaneo a campata libera (CAJONHIN17) 31.- Riabilitazione strutturale di un edificio (EDIREHAB17) 32.- Tecnica accelerata per il rivestimento del tunnel (REVTUN2017) 33.- Formulazione di pavimentazioni in miscela di asfalto con gap gap con aggregati di scorie di acciaio (MASA2017) 34.- Nuovo sistema di trattamento per fanghi contaminati da amianto (AMIANT2017) 35.- Nuova procedura costruttiva per viadotti in aree a rischio di alluvione (FLOWRISK17)
- Vihaan Natural Healthcare P.LtdManufacturer of health foods and functional beverages. Extensive R&D and consumer-focused organisation with the vision of "bringing the traditional and healthy Grandmom recipes, from farm to work desk, in modern ready-to-eat/ready-to-drink formats for the fast-paced health-aware global consumer"
- ViroStaticsViroStatics srl is a privately held bio-pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Sassari (Italy), at the Science & Technology Park of Porto Conte Ricerche. ViroStatics was founded back in 2005 as spin-off company of RIGHT (Research Institute for Genetic and Human Therapy, USA) with the financial support of SFIRS (Società Finanziaria Regione Sardegna, Italy) and became fully operational in 2007. http://www.portocontericerche.it/en/companies/organizations-park/virostatics-srl http://www.virostatics.com/ The Company’s main mission consists in the development of drug composites directed to overcome the underlying cellular perturbations common to viral diseases and cancers, especially as regards: • Dysregulation of cellular transcription • Uncontrolled cell proliferation Its key operational fields HIV eradication and HIV-associated malignancies, heading towards a potential HIV/AIDS cure, viral diseases and oncology. The Company is developing compounds against viral infections such as Hepatitis B, Human Papillomavirus, Epstein- Barr virus. In addition to this, given its unique mechanism of action, ViroStatics is running a program in the field of oncology. ViroStatics is raising high interest from various pharmaceutical companies because of the research programs. Over the years, ViroStatics has developed a robust pipeline of proprietary compounds for several distinct disease indications (viral diseases including HIV infection, aggressive tumours i.e. breast cancer and mesothelioma), all of them covered by patent protection beyond 2030, characterized by their unique kinase selectivity, efficacy and safety profiles. The company is led by a top-level team, with experience in the conduction of complex projects. Its expertise spans from basic science to clinical trials with over 100 published manuscripts and over 10 clinical trials coordinated (Phase I and Phase II). ViroStatics’ profile is therefore perfectly suitable to achieve the tasks of the project, having background in infectious diseases, high experience in drug combinations and drug development in general.
- Wageningen University & ResearchWageningen University & Research provides education and generates knowledge in the domain of healthy food and living environment. ‘To explore the potential of nature to improve the quality of life’. That is the mission of Wageningen University & Research (WUR). A staff of 6,500 and 10,000 students from over 100 countries work everywhere around the world in the domain of healthy food and living environment for governments and the business community-at-large. The strength of WUR lies in its ability to join the forces of specialised research institutes and the University. It also lies in the combined efforts of the various fields of natural and social sciences. This union of expertise leads to scientific breakthroughs that can quickly be put into practice and be incorporated into education. This is the Wageningen Approach. The scientific quality of WUR is affirmed by the prominent position we occupy in international rankings and citation indexes.
- Washington State UniversityWashington State University is a nationally recognized land-grant research university, founded in Pullman in 1890. WSU’s statewide system includes campuses in Pullman, Spokane, Tri-Cities and Vancouver, with extension and research offices in every county of the state, and a nationally ranked online program. WSU is well known for its programs in veterinary medicine, agriculture, engineering, architecture, global animal health, food science, plant science, business, human health, pharmacy, neuroscience, communications, biofuels, sleep, business, education, energy. And, WSU athletics teams compete in the NCAA’s Pac-12 Conference.
- Wayne State UniversityA premier research university serving a diverse body of motivated students in vibrant Midtown, the cultural center of Detroit. Founded in 1868, Wayne State University is a nationally recognized metropolitan research institution offering more than 370 academic programs through 13 schools and colleges to nearly 29,000 students. Wayne State’s main campus in Midtown Detroit comprises 100 buildings over 200 acres; its six extension centers offer higher education to students throughout Southeast Michigan.
- West Pomeranian University of Technology SzczecinZachodniopomorski Uniwersytet Technologiczny w Szczecinie powstał z połączenia Akademii Rolniczej w Szczecinie i Politechniki Szczecińskiej w 2009 roku. Uniwersytet posiada 10 wydziałów z 60 kierunkami. Zatrudnia ok. 2 tys. pracowników, a studiuje na nim ok. 8600 studentów, 500 doktorantów i 400 słuchaczy studiów podyplomowych. Zobacz nasze kierunki studiów http://1cel.zut.edu.pl Studiuj na ZUT! Żyj w Szczecinie! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW2Y2r8UDsE
- Wilfrid Laurier UniversityEstablished in 1911, Wilfrid Laurier University is a leading Canadian university known for academic excellence and a culture that inspires lives of leadership and purpose. Laurier has a distinct commitment to teaching, research and scholarship, combined with a strong student focus, high levels of student satisfaction and a deep sense of community. Laurier specializes in arts and social sciences, business and economics, music, science, social work, education and theology. Laurier has more than 16,000 students throughout its campuses in Waterloo and Brantford Ontario, its Faculty of Social Work in Kitchener, Ontario and its office in Toronto. Follow Laurier: Twitter: @Laurier Instagram: @wilfridlaurieruni Facebook: WilfridLaurierUniversity Snapchat: wilfridlaurieru YouTube: LaurierVideo