Summary of the technology
Keeping animals to research projects as well as own cultures.
Cytotoxicity of a medical device in the form of an extract using in vitro assays: NRU, MTT, XTT, colony formation.
Research projects in the field of neurology, orthopedics, toxicology, experimental surgery, oncology, metabolic and behavioral research (AnyMAZE, Morris pool, the cage of fear, IntelliCage)
Conducting studies using GMOs.
Training in procedures on laboratory animals.
Renting test equipment.
Description of the technology
Biological evaluation of medical devices: genotoxicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive toxicity studies according to ISO 10993-3:
- OECD 474 Mammalian Erythrocyte Micronucleus Test
- OECD 475 Mammalian Bone Marrow Chromosome Aberration Test
- OECD 478 Genetic Toxicity: Rodent Dominant Lethal Test
- OECD 483 Mammalian Spermatogonial Chromosome Aberration Test
- OECD 451 Carcinogenicity studies
- OECD 453 Combined Chronic Toxicity/Carcinogenicity Studies
- OECD 414 Prenatal Developmental Toxicity Study
- OECD 415 One-generation Reproduction Toxicity Study
- OECD 416 Two-generation Reproduction Toxicity Study
- OECD 421 reproduction/ developmental toxicity screening test3
Biological evaluation of medical devices: a study of local effects after implantation according to ISO 10993-6:
- subcutaneous implantation
- intramuscular implantation
- bone implantation
Biological evaluation of medical devices: a study of irritation and skin sensitization according to ISO 10993-10:
- Closed-Patch test
- Ocular irritation test
- Penile irritation test
- Rectal irritation test
- Vaginal irritation test
- skin irritation
Biological evaluation of medical devices: systemic toxicity tests according to ISO 10993-11:
- OECD 420 Acute toxicity
- OECD 408 Subchronic toxicity
- OECD 452 Chronic
Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer
Innovation and Technology Transfer Office at Medical University of Łódź