To study the possibility of improving the rheological characteristics of finished soy lecithin E322(i). Preservation of the viscosity value of soy lecithin throughout the shelf life.
The products are manufactured in accordance with regulatory and technical documentation: GOST 30363-2013
Details of the Innovation Need
Project objective:Refinement of lecithin in order to reduce the initial viscosity to the average values according to the specification (5-7 Pa * s) and prevent an increase in this indicator above the upper limit according to the specification (12 Pa * s) before the expiration date (18 months).
Main areas of work:
1. To work out the possibility of reducing the initial viscosity of the finished soy lecithin to the average values according to the specification (5-7 Pa * s).
2. To prevent an increase in the viscosity value above the values specified in the specification (no more than 12 Pa * s)
3. The quality indicators of soy lecithin after bottling and throughout the shelf life should correspond to GOST 30363-2013:
|List of parameters||Characteristic|
From light yellow to dark brown,
transparent or translucent, weak smell typical of soybean oil
|Color value of 10% toluene solution, max||80 (Gardner color - max. 12 units)|
|Acid value, mgKOH/g||36|
|Mass fraction of substances insoluble in acetone, min, %||60|
|Mass fraction of substances insoluble in toluene, min, %||0,3|
|Peroxide value, max, mmol of active oxygen / kg||10|
|Mass fraction of moisture and volatile substances, max, %||1|
|Viscosity at 25°С, max, Pa*s||12|
Pathogenic microorganisms, including Salmonella, in 25 g of product - Not allowed
4. Quantitative indicators:
|List of parameters||Value|
|Net weight, kg||20±0,2|
|Type of single packaging:||200 kg barrel with removable cover or 1000 kg container|
|Type of transport packaging||200 kg barrel with removable cover or 1000 kg container|
5. Storage conditions and shelf life
|Storage conditions||Shelf life|
|Keep the product tightly closed, in the original packaging in a cool (temperature should not exceed 35 ˚С), dry (relative humidity 75% max) place without direct sunlight.||18 months|
One of the largest food manufacturer with + 25 years presence on the market. The company employs approximately 18 thousand people and has 16 factories, its annual turnover is more than $3 billion
About Innovation Needs
Innovation Needs on Innoget are directly posted and managed by its members as well as evaluation of proposals. Innoget is the trusted open innovation and science network aimed at directly connect industry needs with professionals online.
Need help submitting your proposal or have questions regarding this Innovation Need?
Contact Innoget support
In the solution proposal submission form:
- Do not disclose confidential information that is not properly protected
- Explain and focus on the benefits of applying and/ or developing your solution or technology rather than how you will get into it
- Provide information about specific expected outcome, implementation or developing timeline and costs
- Explain about your track record on projects you have successfully worked related to this technology field
- Use pre-defined buttons to give specific details about your proposal “Stage of development”, “Commercial Information” and “Intellectual Property Status”