Seeking novel proposals for mining companies to manage tasks and inventory. We are seeking an automated system for monitoring and accounting of special clothing for workers.
Mining companies in Kazakhstan consists of a large number of employees. The workers must be provided on time the necessary equipment and special clothing. On average, 25 items are provided per employee, with the number of employees reaching 1,500. All the items must be monitored and accounted for, and the collected data must be converted into a report. One of these reports is the company's required order for special clothing from the contractor. The number of active companies from the extractive sector in Kazakhstan is 500.
We are seeking an automated system for monitoring and accounting of special clothing for workers.
The software solution we are seeking should include all the following modules:
- Employee’s personal card : Personal Employee Card
- Workwear module : Accounting for workwear and personal protective equipment
- Security module : Integration withAccess Control System
- Medical record module : Medical history of employee
- Canteen module : Accounting for employee nutrition
- Movement module : Tracking above ground and underground movement
- Training module : Automated training system
- Testing module : Automatedtesting and diagnostics of the system
The software must allow integration through the API with third-party systems. The software should be cross-platform to be able to use on MacOS and Windows and have proper access control by role.
The software should include the following:
- basic (L1) and extended (L2) support services
- event logging
- Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- continuous implementation of improvements
- high availability
- microservice architecture
- new options development stand
Software development and implementation process:
- task setting (1 week);
- presentation of the prototype and solutions (1 month);
- implementation of the pilot version (2 months);
- development of the final version (3 months);
Trade and Connectivity Challenge 2020
The present Innovation Call is part of the Trade and Connectivity Challenge 2020 co-organised by Enterprise Singapore along with IPI Singapore.
Singapore’s position as a strategic trade hub is backed by its strong regional networks and connectivity. In recent years, Singapore has also transformed into a hub for innovation activity.
The Trade and Connectivity Challenge (TCC) leverages Singapore’s vibrant ecosystem of global trade, connectivity and innovation as a call for solutions to drive partnerships in the aviation, maritime, land mobility, logistics, and trade sectors. Now, in its second year, TCC 2020 continues to provide opportunities for startups and SMEs to co-innovate, deploy, and adopt innovative solutions.
Enterprise Singapore, together with IPI, invites you to showcase your innovative solutions in growth areas, such as big data analysis, Internet of Things and sustainability post-COVID19.