User Profiles Site map description
- Maurício de OliveiraHe has a degree in Agronomy from the Federal University of Pelotas (2005), a master's degree in Science and Agroindustrial Technology from the Federal University of Pelotas (2008) and a doctorate in Science and Agroindustrial Technology from the Federal University of Pelotas (2011). He is currently a Visitor Research Scientist in Rothamsted Research-UK and Adjunct Professor in the Department of Science and Agroindustrial Technology at the Faculty of Agronomy Eliseu Maciel (FAEM) founded in 1883 at the Federal University of Pelotas (UFPel), Permanent Professor of the Graduate Program in UFPel Food Science and Technology and Associate Editor of Current Agricultural Science and Technology (CAST). He was Coordinator of the Graduate Program in Food Science and Technology at UFPel from 2016 to 2019. He is currently a CAPES Consultant for evaluating ACPN proposals in the area of Food Science. CNPq Productivity Scholarship has more than 100 post-doctoral, doctoral, master's and scientific initiation guidelines completed and more than 60 chapters and books published. He has experience in the area of Food Science and Technology, with an emphasis on the Post-Harvest, Processing and Grain Quality Area, especially Wheat, Rice, Soy and Corn.
- Mauricio LORCAI have experience in project management of scientific research and technological development and innovation. I focus on the management of intellectual assets, from identification, protection, valuation, packaging, to transfer to the market. I use tools and platforms for knowledge management, the ecosystem of institutional innovation and the articulation of collaborative networks. I have been teaching in information technology, innovation and entrepreneurship and energy and environment. I have coordinated working groups to generate policies, plans and programs, both in the areas of research and development policies and strategies, and in environmental aspects. I have implemented processes of strategic design and strengthening of enabling capacities for the generation of public goods and / or social interest. Foster the generation and participation of human capital and national nuclear and radiological infrastructure, in projects subsidized by the National Innovation System, or financed by research programs and / or technical cooperation of the IAEA or others of an international character. I have led institutional Strategic Assessment processes in order to strengthen capacities and related change processes.
- Maxim KorshikovAs a Sr.Project Manager and CMO at Technoton Engineering, I do business analytics of markets and competitors, providing the best economic and technology opportunities for client business grow. I help technology product development professionals achieve success at software, firmware and hardware projects by providing full stack development services on time, on budget and to specifications. Technoton Engineering is specialized in embedded software development and IoT hardware development for vehicle telematics, industrial automation, Internet of Things (IoT) fields. As a software and hardware development company, we implement unique IoT technologies and edge computing data processing, provide our clients with Hardware & Software Ready Platforms for smart and IoT device development. Competencies and experience of our team include an end-to-end process of smart device development - from an idea and Statement of Work analysis to Proof of Concept and mass production launch with technological equipment development. In our portfolio: - Telematics GSM gateways and GPS trackers for monitoring of operational data on land and water transport - CAN bus tools, J1939 to MQTT converters, smart CAN bus displays (J1939, NMEA) and CAN bus readers - Intelligent level sensors for vehicles and stationary tanks - Smart flow meters for vehicles and industrial use to meet local monitoring, reporting and verification regulations - Contactless data readers of CAN-bus data - Analyzers, simulators and converters of messages, signals, interfaces (CAN, RS-485, RS-232, analog) - Metrological installations for smart sensors, smart flow meters production and service More details https:/rd-technoton.com
- Maziyar MalekiExperienced Marketing Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the Automotive industry. Skilled in ATL advertising, Market Analysis, Event Planning, and Strategic Planning. Strong marketing professional with a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) focused in MBA (Marketing, Strategy and HRM) from Shahrood University of Technology, and Phd in Marketing Strategy from Allameh Tabatabaei University.
- MD IdiakeI have been an active professional software developer (VB6, Asp.net, etc) since 1993. I have developed over 20 commercial software since that time. My most prominent innovation is an SMS platform that can send SMS notification both ways- to the those requesting information (or sender) as well as those contained in the information requsted (or receiver) simultaneously. Out of this platform, we have created the World's 1st Digital (SMS) Lost & Found Service that is totally FREE. http://bit.ly/2NAW5uw. I am also the Chief Promoter of an Online Radio Station, goodnewsradio.ng (available on google play store, Apple iTunes & Blackberry World) that is totally devoted to promoting Nigerian MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises).
- Md Mahobul IslamMr Islam is a civil engineer. Experienced in waste management and livelihood works, from technical studies to project management and supervising. He has 14 years of experience & has coordinated & delivered on time/budget/quality more than 30 diversified (waste mngt, energy, infrastructures & governance ) projects & studies in Bangladesh and overseas (Nepal, Sri Lanka, India) in the following areas: Integrated Sustainable Waste Management (ISWM) planning for developing countries, community participation and institutional aspects; Service model of municipal waste based biogas plant; Small & medium enterprise on waste collection, recycling and treatment services; PMSD on bio fertilizer (production, QC, branding, packaging, promotion and marketing) & value chain; Design and costing of landfills, rehabilitation of dump sites, waste water treatment facilities, module on construction, rehabilitation, O&M of waste mngt for south Asia; Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) & Environmental Management Plan (EMP); Feasibility Studies, Environmental Legislation, Tender documents - Specifications, BoQ; During the implementation of the aforementioned projects he has cooperated with public institutions (municipalities, regional authorities, Ministries), private companies and other stakeholders. He has significant experience in designing, project management/coordination and possesses organizational, leading and problem solving skills. Currently he is the Coordinator of the Energy & Urban Services Program at Practical Action, Bangladesh and implementing 2 multicountry projects in South Asia. He successfully demonstrated kitchen waste based community biogas model in Gaibandha, first of its kind in Bangladesh. He is a certified biogas trainer (from Institute of Energy, University of Dhaka). He has hands on experience on implementing waste to energy technology in UP-MP, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. He has excellent skills in programs such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, SPSS