New teaching / learning method that allows blind or visually impaired people to learn Chinese. Since the essence of Chinese is found in its writing and its characters, a system has been devised so that blind people can easily learn and recognize the characters and write them.
New and innovative aspects
The development of a device is proposed for a system for learning a language based on the use of pieces, for blind or visually impaired people. The device represents an innovative structure, with structural and constitutive characteristics unknown until now. This allows the learning of Chinese through the Western Braille System (six dots). In addition, the method includes a braille book, a tactile dictionary and a support for writing the characters.
Main advantages of its use
- Lets you apply a Chinese learning method for blind or visually impaired people.
- Enhances the senses of touch and hearing.
- The use of a system of pieces facilitates the learning of Chinese.
- The method is written in the Western Braille System, so there isn’t need for users to learn the Eastern Braille System.
The device for a language learning system based on the use of a plurality of parts, for blind or visually impaired people, comprises a plurality of panels grouped together. Each one of the panels is configured to locate a plurality of pieces arranged in rows and columns. Additionally, a removable cover placed on top can be included.
Each one of the panels includes graphic inscriptions as numbers and / or letters of the alphabet, generating alphanumeric coordinates, so that it can facilitate the implementation of the learning method for the user.
- Device that allows applying a learning method for blind or visually impaired people to learn Chinese in a simple way.
- User can translate phrases from Western Braille to Mandarin Chinese.
Intellectual property status
Protected by Utility Model U202130050
Current development status
Device in conceptual phase
Desired business relationship
Commercial Agreement, License Agreement, Technical Cooperation: further development; Technical Cooperation: testing new applications; Technical Cooperation: adaptation to specific needs.