For years, the number of hours we sleep each night have outweighed other important factors, such as quality of sleep, that determine whether we are well rested and even overall health.
P&G is looking for products and technologies that contain a fast-moving consumable product to enhance not only the number of hours we rest, but the quality of our rest through improved sleeping environments including airflow, air quality, scent, light and sound levels, air temperature and humidity.
Details of the Technology Call
Looking to identify products/technologies to help people get more sleep and more from the sleep they get.
We are looking for
- Technologies that can enhance sleep by creating better sleep environments through the control of environmental factors
- Controlling environmental factors like: air flow, air quality, scent, light level, air temperature, humidity and sound levels
- “Enhanced Sleep” which is defined as: falling asleep faster, staying asleep longer, and waking up refreshed
- Understanding the person’s sleep and recommending environmental changes to improve sleep
- Technologies that could be stand alone products and/or integrated into a single sleep enhancement product
Ideal solution will
- Deliver a competitive advantage versus existing products that control environmental factors
- Have IP protection (granted or filed patent applications are preferred), know how, trade secret, exclusive agreements or some other form of business protection
- Include a consumable product with demonstrated consumer appeal