One or more of the molecules Mahuannin B, F, and A from Ephedra Radix plant should be provided in one of the following forms:
1- Synthetically pure molecules
2- Enriched fractions of the plant extract
3- Isolated fraction from plant extract
Details of the Technology Call
The proposed solutions will be evaluated according to the highest possible compound(s) purity and in abscence of Norephedrine, Ephedrine, and Pseudoephedrine as impurities
- Extract obtained from Ephedra Radix and not Ephedra Herba.
- The desired molecule(s) has to be present in abundant amounts (>4% of whole extract)
- A minimum of 7 grams as a sample of the product
Nice to have:
- Toxicological data for skin sensitization and genotoxicity
- If delivered in an isolated form 90%+ purity
Should not have:
- Norephedrine, Ephedrine, and Pseudoephedrin
Possible solution areas
- Biotech, Chemcial Suppliers, academic groups, and pharmaceutical companies
Previously attempted solutions (discarded)
- Raw extracts with full mixture of compounds
- Extracts from Ephedra Herba
Large Enterprise from European UnionOrganization from European Union
We are a consumer products company with global and multinational brands. Our skin care and personal care business is highly R&D driven. We sell our products worldwide and target considerable market sizes with our innovations.
Technology Calls on Innoget are directly posted and managed by its members as well as evaluation of proposals.
Innoget is the trusted open innovation and science network aimed at directly connect industry needs with professionals online.