User Profiles Site map description
- Tomoharu HayamaI am leading the open innovation team of the company: -Develop open innovation strategies. -Enlighten managers or researchers on open innovation. -Construct external networks (universities and companies). -Design and implement open innovation contests. -Evaluate and exploit the services of open innovation intermediaries.
- Toni BroncanoIMPULSE is a SME that provides R&D, innovation and consulting for consumer products. R&D: Strategy and management R&D project management R&D Strategic Design Innovation Creation of concepts from products ideas, they can have different origins: Technology Consumer need Market opportunity Connecting a new technology to other businesses Selecting the right technology for a product Consultancy Consultancy in delivery systems and vaporizers
- Tony GaukrogerTony Gaukroger has over 40 years’ experience in colouring thermoplastics with concentrates, in technical, commercial and production roles. Although his career started in thermoplastic coating polymers, for the last 30 years he has been involved with masterbatches, predominantly colour, for thermoplastics After several technical/commercial roles at various levels with Begg and Co., and then Colloids Ltd, he was appointed as the General Manager of Masterplast UK Ltd [a Hoechst subsidiary] manufacturing masterbatches in the UK, for which he was responsible from start up to becoming a multimillion-pound turn over business. In 1996 he formed Colourtone Masterbatch Ltd., which is now one of the largest, privately owned, independent masterbatch producer in the UK. The company is renowned for providing colouring solutions for most commodity and engineering polymers, with a high level of service and technical support. The company developed the unique, patented and globally acclaimed Vynacol masterbatch for PVCu which won them the "Welsh Innovative Company of the Year" award in 2004. The company exports over 20% of its output worldwide. In February 2017 Colour Tone Masterbatch was acquired by technical compounder Luxus. The two companies had enjoyed a 20-year working relationship prior to the acquisition. Tony has continued to work with Colourtone since the takeover. More recent developments include the developing and patenting novel of colouring systems for the automatic sorting of mixed polymer waste. This uses colourants [particularly black] that do not interfere with the NIR scanning and identification of plastics in the post-consumer plastic waste stream. Also, the developing of "cool" plastics to reduce the effect of solar heating on exterior components to reduce their environmental impact and increase service life Tony is well known in the masterbatch industry and regularly invited deliver papers or to provide comment, interviews and articles to the trade press.
- Trinity Dental ArtsAt Trinity Dental Arts, your smile will be revitalized to make it the kind of smile that you would like to share with everyone. We also specialize on metal-free restorations as well as bio-compatible smile designs that are always customized for your needs and preferences. Address :- 11105 Trinity Blvd, Trinity, FL 34655 Tel No :- 727-228-6846 Website :- https://www.trinitydentalarts.com/ Working Hours :- Mon to Thu - 9am-5pm
- Troy PlumbingOur commercial clients receive preferred pricing based on larger volume of projects, dedicated point person, free estimates and verified appointment times. We can also work with you on a billing/invoice necessities and payment term agreements. Working with Troy Plumber and Repairs makes things easier for our commercial partners. Address :- PO Box 928653, San Diego, CA 92192 Tel No :- 619-210-0281 Website :- https://www.plumbingtroy.com/ Working Hours :- Mon To Fri - 8am - 5pm Sat 9am - 4pm