User Profiles Site map description
- WeAppanHello, I'm George Linicomn founder of WHATAPPENZ (Changing our name to WeAppan soon!)– An All-in-one Application concept for the future that has been attracting supporters from around the world. WhatAppenz is a new form of digital connectivity. You own your data, you earn through your data, and you are securely connected to everyone, everything, and everywhere. WhatAppenz is on a mission to solve systemic global challenges and establish new systems of education, self improvement, and global governance. We envision a future where everyone controls their online data in ways that instantly matches your unique questions, situations or problems with the available answers or solutions in real time. In an effort to offset the rise of automation, Whatappenz will implement a program called Universal Data Income that enables users to monetize their data through a decentralized online payment system that will directly pay all members in exchange for sharing their data through the platform. Let's humanize technology by creating Whatappenz together. Please review our information and if you're interested in learning more please don't hesitate to contact me at your convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration! George Linicomn Jr. Whatappenz.com Geeart1@gmail.com
- Wei ZhangDr. Wei Zhang has obtained his PhD in Environmental Engineering as a recipient of Australian Postgraduate Award and Industry (APAI) scholarship (2008), Chinese Government Award for Excellent Students Abroad (2009) and Australian Water Association (AWA) Postgraduate Water Research prize (2012). For the last ten years, he has been delivering original and high-quality research in the development of novel prototype technologies, especially in the research field of Water Treatment and Monitoring, including capacitive deisonisation (CDI) for brackish water desalination and graphene electrochemical biosensors for various key water contaminants detection (e.g. heavy metals and algal toxins). This was further evidenced by his track-record of securing competitive research funding in excess of £500,000 as principal investigator (PI) in nearly all the world’s leading countries for innovation and technology, i.e. Australia, USA, Japan, China and EU. Among these, he has been awarded three prestigious international fellowship: 1) Australian Endeavour Fellowship in 2014, 2) Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS) Fellowship in 2015 and 2) Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowship (MSCA IF) in 2017. In his research career, he has published more than 40 high impact journal papers/book chapters (h-Index: 13) and been invited to give keynote talks in three international conferences. Until now, he has co-supervised 4 PhD students to successful completion in three different universities. He currently serves as a board member for JSPS Bridge Fellowship Nomination Australian Subcommittee, and grant evaluator for 1) Australia-India Strategic Research Fund, 2) Small Business Innovation Research Program, National Institute of Food and Agriculture, United States Department of Agriculture, and 3) World Alliance for Efficient Solutions, Solar Impulse Foundation, Switzerland.
- Whitmore Dental - Best Dental Implants & DenturesThe Whitmore Dental team is committed to global communication. We dedicate time to listen to every single patient at every single visit. Our communication to you is clean, clear and direct by design. Whether you need a bi-annual cleaning or complex dental care communication remains open and your input is welcome.
- William MurphyAfter a career spent with a UK Fire & Rescue Service in junior, middle and senior management, I switched focus to the incredible world of business development within the nutrition industry. Having spent the last five years with Extense Pharma, and loving every minute of it, the innovative, creative and dynamic environment of this life-changing industry is beyond infectious. If you would like to know about what we offer, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Email - email@example.com Mobile - +33 (0)644 218 202
- William Novis SmithTechnical Manger/director: areas of expertise-lithium chemistry (organic and inorganic), lithium ore extraction. lithium batteries-salts, electrolytes, cathode materials Battery recycling-lithium-ion, lead acid, alkaline and others Carbon fibers Composites Thermosets and thermoplastic polymers-uv polymers US patents to date-119. MIT-BS chemistry PhD UC Berkeley chemistry