User Profiles Site map description
- Arnau Coll
Ficosa System architect and Technology Readiness Level Consultant for adv. prototypes and projects (OPEN for bussines) at FICOSA /before Universitat Politecnica de catalunya from Spain · Santa Maria de PalautorderaSystem architect and technology transfer evaluator at Fico Mirrors and in parallel OPEN for business (if it does not interfere with Ficosa position). Evaluation of TRL (technology readiness level) status for advance project or prototype to provide knowledge about the stage of development and necessary steps to obtain a viable product (IP,technology transfer, manufacturability). Collaborating with several experts in several universities.If you want to hire my services mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artur RawskiFor many years I have been an active manager mainly in the capital and real estate market, as well as in the media and IT sectors. At that time, I specialized in crisis management, reorganizations and restructuring. My strong points are the interdisciplinary approach to business, comprehensive experience and well-established relationships.
- Arun Kumar RajaTRIGOMOAZA CONTROLLED BLOOD SUGAR IN ALL THE AGE GROUPS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE DURATION OF THE DIASEASE. In most of the patients showing "Best" and "Good Responses", glycated haemoglobin reduced more or less to 6%, with decrease in C-peptide. All the study patients had normal blood urea and creatinine indicating that Trigomoaza does not cause undue nephrotoxicity. No abnormality was observed in ECG in the study patients. The study patients of the "Best Response" group showed sustained glycemic control following the withdrawal of Trigomoaza treatment.
- Arun Murthy BattulaSense Maker and Go Getter bringing over 20 years of experience in managing large scale transformations, embedding new cultures, building new businesses and creating social change. Converts strategic plans into tactical reality through guiding companies in establishing themselves as viable business. Devises and implements new programs and initiates successful processes to produce new product and services with maximum revenue, reach and impact.
- Arundeep S. Pradhan, RTTPGood ideas, money, management, hard work (and some luck) - At Apio we know what it takes to commercialize innovations. We enjoy learning about new research, innovations, and technologies to determine how they can be commercialized. After working at three universities, establishing and growing technology transfer offices, working with hundreds of innovators and entrepreneurs, having evaluated hundreds of innovations, and participating in the launch of over a hundred startups, I co-founded Apio in 2012. At Apio, we use our expertise in innovation ecosystems, economic development, assessing innovations, marketing, startups, training and mentoring to work with clients from the US, The Middle East, and Asia. Our experience in building and leading teams, intellectual property management, strategic relationships, and business development and economic development gives us the ability to work with a variety of clients. Our skills encompass assessing, marketing, and licensing technologies, negotiations, research and strategic alliances, intellectual property, technology and business valuation, innovation ecosystem capacity building, and training. I received my B. Pharm (Hons.) from the Birla Institute of Technology and Science and Masters from the University of Utah. I started my career in technology transfer at the University of Utah in 1987 and subsequently established the technology transfer office at Colorado State University in 1999. In 2004, I moved to Portland, Oregon (whose motto is "Keep Portland Weird") to head the office at Oregon Health & Science University. I’ve been an Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM) member since 1988, the president of the AUTM in 2009 and the AUTM Foundation in 2010, and served on the AUTM Board of Trustees from 2006 to 2010. I’m also a member of the Licensing Executive Society and American Chemical Society.
- Asad Mahmood SalehMr. Asad has over eleven years of experience in the field of economic development. He has worked on positions of progressively increasing responsibility with different public and private sector organizations, NGOs, INGOs and donor (World Bank, USAID, Italian Government etc.) funded projects. Mr. Asad has worked on various management and expert level positions and developed project documents, proposals, strategies, plans and grants. He also designed & implemented interventions from the grass roots level and up in different underprivileged areas and in post conflict situations. As a human resources focal point, he has undertaken TNAs, designed and implemented training initiatives and organized events. As a development specialist, he has established and counseled MSMEs and has successfully worked on market development. He can effectively and efficiently do multitasking even in challenging situations. His Expertise can be summarized as follows; • Project Management • Business Enabling Environment • Private Sector Development • Enterprise Development • Trainings / HRD • Management / Operations • Grants • VC Development • Sector / Cluster Development • Monitoring & Evaluation • Market Development • Technical and Vocational Skills Development