Join the annual edition of the open innovation event Biospain 2018 held in Sevilla, Spain by ASEBIO.
BIOSPAIN is the largest biotech event organized by a national bioindustry association in Europe and one of the largest in the world by the number of one-to-one meetings (+3.000) and companies participating (+800).
34% of our delegates came from outside of Spain.
BIOSPAIN is organized by ASEBIO, the Spanish Bioindustry Association and each edition is co-organized by a local institution from the host city/region. On the 2018 edition, Biospain is co-organized by the Government of Andalucia through IDEA Agency.
Some data about the 8th edition of BIOSPAIN held in Bilbao (Spain) were:
– 46 investors have attended the eigth edition of Biospain, including Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners, Forbion, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, Novartis Venture Fund, Ysios Capital Partners, Caixa Capital Risc and Cross Road Biotech.
– Biospain 2016 further consolidates its position as the fifth biggest event for business meetings, with 2,970 one-to-one meetings taking place.
– The event was attended by 1,750 individuals and 701 entities from 29 countries, meaning there was an international presence of 28%.
– 233 exhibitors came together for the event, with more exhibition space than at the previous edition.
– 84.81% of survey respondents claimed to have identified real business opportunities.
Free to join - no credit card required