The World Endocrine, Diabetes & Cardiovascular Conference 2024 (EDCC24) will be organized around the theme ‘Endocrine Care through Innovation & Discovery’.
The conference program for the 2 days included a line-up of local and international speakers with inspiring insights to share on advancing Endocrinology, Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Metabolism Quality Improvement through Patient and Family Experiences.
This International Endocrine Care Meet (EDCC24) anticipates hundreds of participants including Didactic keynote and session lectures, panel discussions, case-based breakouts, and original scientific abstracts, questions and answers, young researchers’ investigations and poster presentations. Leading experts will present new concepts, technologies, management protocols, and clinical experiences in their respective disciplines. This conference perhaps a giant event that creates an ideal platform to share expertise addressing current advancements involved in critical care management. It will be a wonderful opportunity for all the delegates as it provides an international networking opportunity to collaborate with the world-class endocrine and cardiovascular associations.
The conference will address the complex nature of endocrine care cases, including their unique physiology, array of procedures, and potential complications. The latest management strategies for challenging clinical problems will be presented and current controversies will be discussed utilizing a variety of educational methodologies. conference offers a comprehensive education in the treatment of endocrine disorders, with current technology for evaluation, diagnosis, and management. The program is designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of those caring for ill and injured patients in world wide. The Conference is primarily designed for endocrinologists, cardiologists and healthcare professionals. In addition, general surgeons, emergency physicians, endocrinologists, pediatric endocrinologists, reproductive endocrinologists, neuroendocrine specialists, cardiologists, andrologist, gynecologist, surgical residents, nurses, physician assistants, nutritionist and metabolism specialist, physicians, pharmacists, scientists, technologists, nursing staff, medical students, as well as advocates and researchers in public health and health promotion administrators and coordinators will benefit from this conference.
Few Topics which will be covered:
- Clinical Endocrinology
- Molecular Endocrinology
- Endocrine Oncology, Endocrine Connections
- Diabetes, Endocrine and Metabolism
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Pediatric Endocrine
- Nutrition and Lifestyle
- Thyroid Disorders
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Diabetes, Obesity, Metabolism and Nutrition
- Calcium and Bone
- Adrenal and Cardiovascular Endocrinology
- Environmental Endocrinology
- Clinical Endocrinology
- Endocrine related Cancer and Tumors
- Neuroendocrinology and NET (neuroendocrine tumor)
- Reproductive and Development Endocrinology
- Transgender Medicine and Research
- Endocrinology and Genetics
- Pediatric endocrinologists
- Neuroendocrine Specialists
- Reproductive endocrinologists
- Primary care physicians
- Thyroid and Hormone specialists
- Andrologist and Gynecologists
- Nutritionists and Metabolic Specialists
- Other health professionals, such as nurses, physician’s assistants, and other clinicians who care for individuals with endocrine diseases.
- Medical / Health related