CME Accredited Plenareno Diabetes, Obesity, and Cholesterol Metabolism Conference 2022 (PDOC 2022) will provide the platform for Diabetologists, Endocrinologists, Nutritionists, and other related Professionals to present their latest research works. It aims for invaluable scientific discussions and contributes to the future innovations & recent trends in the areas of Diabetes, Obesity, and Endocrinology and also will bring together an interdisciplinary and global team of research professionals.
An international group of Advisory Committee Members and Speakers will anchor the Keynote & Plenary sessions, followed by young researchers & poster sessions on the second day allowing for widespread participation of attendees at all career stages.
Conference Central Topics:
- Obesity: Diet and Nutrition
- Obesity and Diabetes
- Obesity and Cancer
- Endocrinology and Cholesterol Metabolism
- Childhood Obesity and Diabetes
- Obesity and Weight Management
- Cholesterol and Lipid Metabolism
- Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome: Stroke and Cardiac Health
- Obesity, Diabetes and Pregnancy: Risks and Management
- Bariatric Surgery and Advanced Treatments of Diabetes
- Biological sciences
- Medical / Health related