EU Medical Device Safety Monitoring & Reporting Conference
Berlin, Germany | Option to attend virtually
26th – 28th October, 2021| 08:30 CET
Maximizing Patient Safety and Sustaining Long Term Quality Through Enhanced Device Surveillance while navigating the EU Regulatory Landscape
In recent years the European Union has updated their requirements for Medical Device reporting following the FDA in the United States mainly with the EU Medical Device Regulation. Medical device companies continue to look at new strategies, tools, and technologies to achieve a more comprehensive medical device monitoring and reporting framework to ensure highest quality and safety of products. The marcus evans EU Medical Device Safety Monitoring and Reporting conference taking place on 26-28 October, 2021, in Berlin, Germany and virtually, will bring together leading professionals in regulatory affairs, compliance, post market surveillance, complaint handling, and in other related roles to address emerging compliance concerns, risk management trends, and product safety measures through a more integrated approach to monitoring and reporting.
Attending This Premier marcus evans Conference Will Enable You to:
- SustainCompliance with EU MDR after the deadline
- Deal with the Requirements of the EUDAMED database
- Discover how EU MDR changes requirements for Post Market Clinical Follow-up Studies (PMCF)
- Optimise Data and Databases for optimal Post Market and Post Clinic Surveillance and Quality
- EvolvePostmarket Surveillance
- Set up Integrated Reporting for Compliance with EU MDR
- Create Practices for IVDR
- Remediate Quality Management Systems (QMS) to resolve Compliance Issues
- Ensure Traceability between Medical Device Development and Post Market Activities
Best Practices and Case Studies from:
- Dr. Nilabh Ranjan,Head of Regulatory Affairs (Medical Devices), AMSilk GmbH
- Pavel Kusnierik,Head of Regulatory Affairs, Contipro a.s.
- Paul Malinovski,Head of QM & RA, Director BU Consulting, Pulmotree Medical GmbH
- Jana Goß,Glob Head of Regulatory Affairs, Biotype GmbH
- Andreas Oberleitner, Head of Quality Management & Regulatory Affairs, Platomics GmbH
- Luigi Germanò,Head of R&D and Regulatory Affairs Department, FONA S.r.l.
- Dr. Surbhi Gupta,Head Clinical/Regulatory Affairs and IP, Precision Robotics Ltd.
For more information please contact: Ms Ria Kiayia, Digital Media and PR Marketing Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: https://bit.ly/2X4KPx7
- Medical / Health related