ACCELERATE PROMISING NEW MOLECULES INTO DIFFERENTIATED PRODUCTS
AbbVie, Amgen, Merck, AstraZeneca, and more will present top case studies and new data in the following areas:
Day 1: Novel Protein Engineering & Designs
- Applications of computational protein design and designing synthetic proteins
- See success in the clinic of these complex molecules and lessons learned for R & D
- Uncover creative engineering and design approaches for next generation protein therapeutics
Day 2: Overcoming Next Generation Protein Drug Challenges
- Are you up-to-date on the use of novel protein therapeutics for diseases outside of oncology?
- Overcome common protein drug challenges including efficacy, half-life and toxicity
- NEW: Examining analytical strategies for characterization, developability and stability
Day 3: Targets, ADCs & Future Concepts
- Discover the importance of identifying and utilizing new and more challenging targets
- How can delivery methods enhance the effectiveness of these drugs and what new approaches are being used?
- Share sessions with the bioconjugates audience to deliberate toxicity, stability and therapeutic window
- Looking ahead: What will be the next successful molecule?