LEVERAGE INSIGHT FROM REAL-LIFE BD EXPERIENCES AS YOU ANALYZE THE MOST RELEVANT DEALS IN BIOTECH
An invitation-only, off-the-record forum that brings together senior-level biopharma executives to network and share insights on the business challenges and opportunities impacting the industry. Proudly part of Biotech Week Boston.
DISCOVER THE VALUE OF MENTORSHIP
Our Boston BD kick-off panel focused on the true meaning of mentorship and how it can empower executives to achieve success when stepping into the boardroom.
Our latest video features the following senior-level executives' mentorship perspectives.
- Thomas de Vlaam, CEO and Founder, Amylon Therapeutics
- Laurie Glimcher, M.D., President and CEO, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Andy Plump, M.D., Ph.D., President R&D, Takeda
- Paula Soteropoulos, President and CEO, Akcea Therapeutics
- Edward Kaye, M.D., CEO, Stoke Therapeutics
- Biological sciences
- Medical / Health related