New Half-Day Workshops!
Attend the pre-conference workshops for a ‘road map’ to finding the right antibody for therapeutic development including discussion on choosing the right target and format, biology, IP, clinical and commercial considerations, and avoiding liabilities.
- Morning - Finding the Right Antibody
- Afternoon - The “Nuts and Bolts” of Antibodies
Brand New Session Themes with All New Speakers, Data and Case Studies
- Potentiating Antibodies through Conjugation
- Bispecific Formats for T Cell Activation
- Cell Engagers for the Innate Immune System
- Advances in Computational and Machine Learning Approaches for Antibody Engineering
- Antibody Discovery and Developability
- Modifying Fc Interactions to Enhance Antibody Therapies
Networking App - All registered attendees receive access to our conference networking app, which allows you to view the full attendee list and schedule meetings before you arrive in Amsterdam
Networking Cocktail Reception - Located inside the exhibit hall, attendees can enjoy cocktails while viewing scientific posters, live exhibitor demonstrations, and exchange business cards with fellow attendees.
- Biological sciences
- Medical / Health related
- Protecting man and environment