You are signed out
Join Innoget to connect with David Storer and thousands
of innovation-driven professionals and organizations
The European Road Transport Research Advisory Council (ERTRAC) is the European Technology Platform (ETP) for Road Transport. ERTRAC is recognized and supported by the European Commission.
The tasks of ERTRAC are to:
1. Provide a strategic vision for road transport research and innovation in Europe.
2. Define strategies and roadmaps to achieve this vision through the definition and update of a Strategic Research Agenda (SRA) and implementation research roadmaps.
3. Stimulate effective public and private investment in road transport research and innovation.
4. Contribute to improving coordination between the European, national, regional public and private R&D activities on road transport.
5. Enhance the networking and clustering of Europe's research and innovation capacities.
6. Promote European commitment to Research and technological development, ensuring that Europe remains an attractive region for researchers, and enhancing the global competitiveness of the transport industries.
7. Support the implementation of Horizon 20250, the European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation
For more information on European Technology Platforms, please visit the website of the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/research/innovation-union/index_en.cfm?pg=etp
University of Manchester, UK
January 1989 - January 1991
Heriot-Watt Universiity, Edinburgh
January 1988 - January 1989
University of Southampton, UK
January 1984 - January 1987