Bernardo del Amo
CEO at Energy Consulting
- 0 followers
- 0 following
- 0 recommendations
View Bernardo’s full profile. It’s free!
Contact Bernardo, connect with your colleagues and find business opportunities worldwide.View Bernardo’s Full Profile
Through more than 37 years of industry experience, gained at Repsol, has completed more than 100 collaborative projects and joint developments with World Class organizations, including Chevron Phillips Chemicals, Grace Davison, Mitsui Chemicals, BASF, LyondellBasell, Sener, Initec, Ineos, PQ Corporation, Imperial College, Universidad Politécnica of Madrid... . This deep background has facilitated a solid technological expertise in oil & gas and chemicals, to develop new technological opportunities, through an extensive network of technology providers, investors, entrepreneurs, and scientists.
Background & track records:
• PhD in Chemical Engineering from Universidad Complutense of Madrid
• Master degree in Polymer Science from CSIC
• MBA from Escuela de Organización Industrial (EOI)
• More than 16 years as Professor at the Master of Energy (Repsol’s Further Training Centre)
• Skilled mentor and Advisor for Technology startups at Entrepreneurs Fund from Repsol Foundation
• Author of more than 30 scientific papers and patents and several contributions to specialized congresses
• Senior Technology Advisor at Repsol (Dec. 2016)