Assistant Vice President-Business Development at Praj Industries Limited
India · Pune
- 3 followers
- 0 following
- 2 recommendations
View Mahesh’s full profile. It’s free!
Contact Mahesh, connect with your colleagues and find business opportunities worldwide.View Mahesh’s Full Profile
PRAJ MATRIX R & D Center (80,000 sq. ft) has Analytical facility (16 labs) certified with ISO 9001:2008. It is recognized by Department of Science & Industrial Research, India. It is equipped with bench scale and pilot scale facility for fermentation, distillation, evaporation, crystallization, molecular distillation. 1 TPD Cellulose to Ethanol Plant. Total research associated are about 95 with Ph. D's & Chemical Engineers.
PRAJ MATRIX has developed several technologies in Renewable biofuels, Health & Wellness, Industrial Biotechnology, Oil Industry etc.
PRAJ MATRIX also caters contract research, technology development, analytical services, laboratory set up.
Renewable Biochemicals Technologies (fermentation and catalysis based) available for liscencing
1. Cellulosic Sugars
2. Ethanol from Sugary feedstock like sugarcane/sugarbeet/sweer sorghum
3. Ethanol from Starchy feedstock like grains (corn, rice, sorghum, wheat, millet, rye, triticale, barley, oats, tubers (potato, tapioca)
4. Xylitol (sweetener) from C5 sugars derived from cellulosic feedstock
5. Erythritol (Sweetener) from C6 sugars derived from starch and sugar cane mollases
6.Ethyl/methyl levulinate from sugars
7. Biodiesel from oils, used cooking oils
8. Sodium Pyruvate
9. Lactic Acid from molasses
11. Isobutanol from sugary feedstock (jimolasses
12. Tocopherol/ Vitamin E from Soya oil distillate
13. Omega 3 from fish oil
14. Fish proteins
15. Proteins from DWGS
16. Nisin from Sugars
17. Cosmetic grade Bacteriocins
18. Hyaluronic Acid from glucose
19. Refined Rice Bran Wax/Carnauba wax
20. Oryzanol from Rice Bran Oil