You are signed out
Join Innoget to connect with Laetitia Gazagnes and thousands
of innovation-driven professionals and organizations
CEO, founder at Impuls'Innov
Expert and coach in Business Innovation Strategy and Sustainable Innovation Strategy, I have acquired this expertise during more than 17 years in multinational corporations, SMEs and research laboratories (medical, environmental, pharmaceutical, automotive, robotics, consulting...).
I consolidated this expertise by studying Management and Innovation Marketing Strategy at Harvard and Berkeley Universities.
I am passionate about Sustainable Innovation and also offer my expertise in this field.
I've recently also trained at HEC Paris in International Corporate Finance in order to offer a complete support for companies in innovation strategy.
I offer :
- consulting and coaching in Innovation Business strategy and Innovation Marketing strategy (Business plan, market access strategy, Marketing vision, business model, process innovation, brand strategy, go-to-market, financial & extra-financial/ESG strategies...) and coaching of Leaders and CEOs in their Global strategy and goals
- Licensing: scouting of innovative technos/partners, creation & development of international partnerships (monitoring for licensing-out/merge-acquisition/licensing-in...etc, relationship support, licensing, negotiation...etc)
- Innovation Coaching/booster: transition management (R&D, Innovation, design department), change management, 360 diagnosis, implementation of an innovation corporate culture, ideation methods (Design thinking...etc)
- Sustainable Innovation Strategy Booster: start and set up sustainability, 360 diagnosis, implementation of an innovative sustainable MKG strategy, but also related to the organization, product/service...etc, ideation (Sustainable Design Thinking...etc)
- Team buildings around the Innovation themes: workshop & kitesurfing initiation
- Technological expertise and support: smart materials/textiles, e-textiles, e-plastics, e-materials, flexible 3D electronics/printed stretch, biosensors, nanotech, surface treatments/coatings, innovation and sustainable development, connected objects, IoTs, biomimicry/bioinspiration, water treatment, membrane filtration, biotech, microbio/infection control, pressure ulcer prevention, drug delivery...
Automotive, Medical devices, Environment, Robotics, Sensors, Tech Sportwears, Connected objects, Consumer electronics...
- Management of international innovation projects (budget, timeline, team, risks)
September 2016 - February 2018
January 2007 - June 2015
May 2019 - Present
February 2018 - April 2019
January 2020 - January 2021
International certification in corporate finance
January 2002 - January 2005
January 2014 - January 2015
Innovation for intrapreneurs and entrepreneurs
Engineering school: ecole polytechnique de Montpellier
January 1997 - January 2000
January 2014 - January 2014
innovating for healthcare
won the 1st and 3d places