You are signed out
Join Innoget to connect with Adrian Laculiceanu and thousands
of innovation-driven professionals and organizations
Consultant at Powertrain Technologies
I am an engineer with a passion for science and technology interests in human drive
vehicles, shareholders variables, reducing fuel consumption, water movement and aviation.
In recent years we have achieved five patents in the auto (Motor mechanism with linear
characteristic, Variable displacement motor mechanism (2), 2-stroke engine valves, Split-cycle combustion engine) and a patent application - Adaptive thermal engine (VCR & VCC, 9 variants engine motor mechanism)
Now studying projects: Isochoric combustion engine cycle extended – piston ''stationary'' more than 90 deg. around TDC, Isobaric combustion engine cycle extended – piston ''stationary'' more than 90 deg. around BDC; Motor-Cycle Engine - Atkinson cycle, Torque converter (adaptive automatic transmission) and others Innovative projects in the automotive field:
- Adaptive thermal engine -'' One Engine - Any Fuel - Any power'' - with variable ratio
compression and / or displacement variable that provides power depending on engine load, flex-fuel, with direct implications for increased power, lower fuel consumption and emissions (2 patents, a patent application, 9 variants).
- Prolonged isochoric combustion engine -'' One Engine - Any Fuel'','' Go Crankshaft –
Piston stay'' – Piston ''stationary'' more than 90 deg. around TDC, ensuring complete combustion at constant volume, flexible-fuel, using fuel without additives, increasing the thermal efficiency of the engine with direct implications in increased power, lower fuel consumption and emissions (projects, 6 variants, patent)
- Prolonged isobaric combustion engine - '' One Engine - Any Fuel'','' Go crankshaft
-Piston stay'' - Piston' ''stationary'' more than 90 deg. around BDC, ensuring complete combustion at constant pressure - dedicated diesel piston speed increases, increasing the thermal efficiency of the engine with direct implications in increased power, lower fuel consumption and emissions (projects, 6 variants, patent)
- 4T Atkinson cycle engine - '’Double power 4'' - 4-stroke engine cycle in a single rotation,
which provides double power for the same displacement engine 4 stroke classic, or reducing consumption in half, lower gauge and increase power / weight ratio(1 patent, 2 variants, a patent application)
- 2T Atkinson cycle engine - '' Double power 2'' - 2-stroke engine cycle in a half rotation,
which provides double power for the same displacement classic 2-stroke engine, or reducing consumption in half, lower gauge and increase power / weight ratio (variants, a patent application)
- Omni engine - ''One Engine - Any power - any revolution - Any sense'' - 2 or 4 stroke engine that provides power, speed and rotation variables, without connecting to a gearbox classes (projects)
which have expressed interest in several major automotive companies.
Based on the mechanisms invented engines, I'm working on cogeneration projects - Small power thermal cogeneration, Individual heaters and the Hot air engines projects with high efficiency.
Innovative projects in the field of CHP (micro Combined Power & Heat)
- Low power central heating - ''THERMO'' - small capacity boiler, solid fuel, liquid or gaseous, without the use of electricity, which can provide hot air and / or hot water heating designed for isolated dwellings, spaces large closed or in agriculture. (projects)
- Hot air generator - ''HOT AIR'' - small capacity generator, solid fuel, liquid or gaseous, without the use of electricity, which can provide hot air designed house heating isolated large enclosed spaces or in agriculture. (projects)
- Low power central heating cogeneration - ''CHP'' - central heating solid, liquid or gas, which can provide electricity, hot air and / or hot water for the supply of electricity, heating homes. (projects )
- Individual heater - ''RESCUE'' - small capacity heater on solid, liquid or gas, which can provide hot air and/or hot water for heating individual in case of emergency – survival kit. (projects)
- Hot air engine -'' HENGINE'' - hot air engine, powered by solid fuel, liquid or gaseous, for shareholders of small capacity vehicles 2-4 wheels. (projects)
And so on…
In the HPV (Human Powered Vehicle) have patented an Adjustable actuator rapid transmission ratio (MIN-MAX) to increase the efficiency of pedaling, a Bike with adjustable size (OMNIBIKE), an Aerodynamic bike, a Acrobatics bike and more Omni functional HPV (soil, ice, snow), with Omni functional HPV projects (soil, ice, snow, water), 2x2 Bike , HPV types
Driven and manual control Segway and others.
Innovative projects in the field of HPV (Human Powered Vehicle):
- Adjustable actuator rapid transmission ratio - ''MIN-MAX'' - driving mechanism with rotating legs and quasi continuous adjustment of speed, providing instantaneous variation, manual or automatic, the transmission ratio between the values MIN - MAX - to increase pedaling efficiency and can be placed on the wheel hub or crank shaft separately - ensuring pedaling increasing efficiency, improving ergonomics and diversification of human operated vehicles (patent)
- Vehicle System - ''BIKE'' - bicycles for 1-2 people, 1-2 guiding wheel and / or 1-2 driving wheel, driven by mechanisms'' MIN - MAX''. (patent, projects)
CHAIR - with a saddle on the frame, both guiding wheels, leading by the lever mechanism inversely correlated and front driving wheel;
CHAIR 2 - with a saddle on fork on the front guiding wheel, leading by the lever mechanism and front driving wheel;
AERO - with central abdominal support, leading mechanism directly to the front wheel and rear driving wheel;
VELO - with a saddle on the frame, different wheel sizes, mechanism leading directly to the front wheel and front driving wheel;
LOVE – with 2 saddles on forks wheel, leading mechanism by arms cyclists and 2 and 2 driving wheels;
1 x2 - with a saddle on the rear fork, both guiding wheels, differentiating leading mechanism front - direct and rear lever and rear driving wheel;
2x2 – with 2 saddles on the rear fork and frame, guiding mechanism by the arms back rider, leading mechanism directly to the front wheel and 2 driving wheels;
JANUS – with 2 saddles on both forks, differential lock mechanism, directly driving the front and rear wheels and 2 front-back driving wheels;
ERGO – with a saddle with back, 2-3 wheels, leading mechanism by levers on the rear wheel, or levers and trapeze mechanism for two rear wheels and front driving wheel;
MONO - with a saddle on front fork, leading by driving pulse body and driving wheel;
And so on …
- Aerodynamics bike - ''AERO'' – bike with a minimalist horizontal frame fork, with central support and 2 brackets for elbows on the front fork, rear wheel driven by a mechanism MIN - MAX, which ensures good efficiency and ergonomics and a very good aerodynamics. (patent)
- Acrobatics bike - ''ACRO'' - bike with a minimalist vertically frame fork with central support for saddle and drivetrain class or type MIN – MAX, 2 hinged forks which are fitted in the range 12’’ to 20'' wheels and leading by cables. (patent)
- Acrobatics bike - ''STUNT'' – bike with an articulated frame with a single front and rear suspension and drivetrain class or type MIN - MAX. (project)
- Skateboard - ''SKATE'' - skateboard with 4-6 reels on fixed axis without distinct steering mechanism, operated by pushing with your foot and driving the tilt steering kinematics (patent)
- OMNIBIKE bikes -'' Bike grow with me!'' - adjustable size bicycles, 2 classes (K - Kids-Youth, Y - Youth - Adult), 5 types and 16 constructive sizes (13th - MERIT PRIZE in 2004 The-th Intl, Bicycle Design Competition - organized by the Taiwan Bicycle Industry R & D Center (TBIRDC) and "Transformer" - version OMNIBIKE 33rd 2010 Seoul Cycle Design Competition, organized by DESIGN BOOM); (patent, 5 variants)
- Omni functional vehicles OMNIO - ''Let's cycling keeping your hand!'' - omni functional HPV (soil, ice, snow) for children and youth, acrobatics, to walk through the park on plates or tracks designed with a minimalist frame, 2–3 wheel or driving wheel + skates or ski, driven by cycling class and leading through distinct mechanism or auto orientation tilt - (2 patent applications, 6 variants)
- Omni functional vehicles SWIS - ''Let's pedaling!'' - omni functional HPV (soil, water, ice, snow) for children and youth, acrobatics, to walk through the park on plates or tracks arranged, water, ice or snow, with minimalist frame, 4 wheels, underwater wings, skates or skis, driven by cycling class or type stepper and leading through distinct mechanism or auto orientation tilt - (projects)
And so on …
In the HPW have patented several Powered watercraft devices and Swimming Devices
with projects Front or back paddling mechanisms, Boats and others.
Innovative projects in the field of HPW (Human Powered Watercraft)
- Nautical propulsion devices - ''FLIPPER'' - biomimetic propelling, flexible or rigid elements that propel a classic boats of one type "board-stand-up-paddling" or a swimmer, by driving with legs - (patent application, several variants)
- Swimming devices - ''NEMO'' - for immersion or semi immersion movement of a swimmer, driven with the legs by 1-2 FLIPPER propellers without knowing any style of swimming - (2 patent applications, several variants )
- Hydrofoil - ''WATER BIKE'' - floating or dynamic displacement nautical device, driven by classic cycling or stepper type propellers FLIPPER and lead through differential drive or rudder - (patent)
- Plate stand-up paddling - ''SURF POWER'' - craft plate, for small undeveloped water, with single or double post with alternative or synchronous drive by levers, cables and / or pedals, with 2 or more engines driving through FLIPPER propellers and lead through differential drive or rudder - (patent)
- Rowing devices - ''FRONT-BACK ROWING'' - actuators for usual small class boat by class or type stepper pedaling, with active elements genre oar, paddle, lead by differential drive or rudder, that provides front-back rowing and hand-less for fishing or hunting activities - (patent )
And so on …
I won several national and international awards in the field of inventions and design.
If you are interested in any of the projects for the support, promotion and development, or know someone interested, look for collaborative solutions.
Transylvania University Brasov
January 1977 - January 1980